Bad Girl Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The woman stops dead in her tracks at seeing me, and Sophia bumps into her and then giggles at the woman's shocked face.

Sophia pushes her into the room and says, "He's amazing. Four hours of sex so far. These snacks are the halftime show. Say, I'm worn out, and I need a drink and to eat something. Would you be a dear and help the boy to eat something. He's a bit weak right now, so don't take advantage of him."

They both giggle, and I don't understand why.

The lovely young lady is eyeing my body. It's obvious she's never seen a man like me, and that strokes my ego. Otherwise, she was very friendly and professional. She poured the juice into a cup, got a straw, bent the straw, and it's easy to drink. One at a time, she then grabs a chocolate-covered grape, raisin, strawberry, or a petite cake cube with fancy decoration, leans over and places the delicacy into my mouth, then leans forward to push it into my mouth, ending in a kiss.

Every time she leans forward, her hand goes down for stability. Every single time, her hand lands squarely on my growing cock. Not once does she give the slightest hint that she's doing that or enjoying it. Sophia is utterly unaware until my cock starts pointing up. Now Sophia watches as the lady leans forward and pushes my cock down, and then leans forward.

Sophia says sharply after a few views to make sure it wasn't an accident, "Ok lady, that's my man. I think you're done here. I hope you enjoyed that; we're not ordering again. Please leave; thank you."

After the lady leaves, Sophia looks at me, "I don't mind her having some fun but geeeez."

We fuck three more times in three different positions with my second wind, with the last in the shower. 8:30, we have breakfast in the dining room, and both of us are worn out.

As we near home about 10:30, Sophia sheepishly tells me, "If you ever want to do that again, I don't care who you're married to, sign me up. Anywhere, any time. I had a fabulous day, and I will probably soak for an hour and then sleep all day. Thank you for the best day of my life."

She kisses me, and I step out of the car. I watch as it smoothly drives away. Damn, I am worn out. I would agree; that was probably the most fun I've ever had in a day.

I walk inside and smell breakfast going. I'll peek in, say Hi, then go to bed. At seeing me, everyone is startled at how worn out I am.

Mom says to me with a sly grin on her face, "I picked well?"

Jane asks, "Where were you all night?"

As I sit down to eat again, I am honest, "I had a blind date last night."

Vickie's eyes pop open. She knows, and she probably knew her mother had a blind date as well. She stays in character and doesn't say anything, Jane is curious.

Jane smiles at me, "Soooooooo. Someone, we know?"

I look from Jane to Vickie. She knows Vickie was home all night; the two of them look worn out. I am positive that I feel tremendous, but I probably look ghastly.

Janes figures it out, "Mommmmmm. How could you?"

Mom won't have any of her lip, "What? It was a good safe date for Bill, just what he needed. From the looks of it, I think I picked it well. Look at him; he's all worn out. I bet he sleeps until dinner."

That is precisely my plan.

Jane hands out orders, "After breakfast, Bill, go to bed. You look worn out and about ready to fall asleep. Did you sleep at all?" I shake my head no. "Vickie, we had a late-night ourselves. I want you in my room and sleep until I wake you. I am going to climb in bed with Bill. Oooooo. You know what? You were REALLY good last night. How about we both sleep in his bed and keep him warm."

Vickie doesn't say anything, but it's evident by her smile that she likes this idea very much. I find that I am hungry already, and I have a large second breakfast. Mom is amused to no end.

Mom's parting shot before going to work out, "Bill. Same place, same time, different date. Expect more of the same."

Nothing is killing the mood that Jane and Vickie have right now. By Friday, that will change.

Chapter 12, My Second Blind Date

So far, today is an exact repeat of last week. Vickie prepped me with shaving, blow job, showering, and dressing me in a different shirt and tie. It's colder, but I skip the coat.

Same time, Tony's, I'm early, and I am sitting at the same table. I vow to eat something different.

I hear the hostess behind me say, "Here is your chair, and there is your man, have a nice dinner."

Two lovely breasts press into my next, followed by Libby saying, "YES!"

She sits down, and the hostess smirks as she places menus in front of us. Neither of us will use them.

Libby smiles as she says, "I've been looking forward to this for a long time. Your mom keeps me up to date on everything, and I won't make you rehash anything you don't want to."

I ask, "Can you explain about Jane and Vickie? I thought it was to get us back together again, but all they have done is have sex and send me out on dates. I'm a bit confused."

Libby suggests, "Look deep in your heart. Is Jane a lesbian? Do you think she prefers Vickie over you?"

I sigh, "That's the confusing part. She still takes her turn with me."

Libby's eyes bulge out of her head, "Wait, what?"

I blush, "I guess mom doesn't tell you everything."

Libby softly laughs, "It appears she doesn't. You said taking turns, and that means ..." Her mouth hangs open. I nod my head yes.

Libby is all smiles, "That bitch. Here I thought I was the black sheep of the family. I'll tell you what. I am sworn to secrecy. However, I suspect within a month, an opportunity may come up. Grasp it. She's a good girl. We have experienced each other several times, either alone or with others, and she is one of the good ones. As you know, some of those women are downright mean.

"I go for fun. I won't let people do anything to me nor let many people near me. I don't have a gold membership, and I am OK with that. I go from time to time and have fun. I had no idea she had such a problem. Her heart was in the right place but getting a group of friendly people for you. However, the cardinal rule is that everyone must know and be consensual with whatever they do.

"There are lots of freaky people out there, and there is a whole host of things I won't let people do to me. I'm glad she got help. In a way, the lifetime ban is the best thing for her, making it harder to go back. Places like NSA attract people like that, just like a lightbulb draws the moth. It's terrible for them, but they're compelled.

"Tonight, though, it's about having fun. No Vickie, no club, no guns, nothing but fun. We're going to the same club. Less drinking and rowdy kids. I like the music and the dancing. There, we won't have to worry about kids hitting on me and slipping us drugs. I prefer a different hotel. They're similar, but I like the people better at the Marriott. Plus, I own 10% of them."

We have an incredible meal once again. The prime rib was amazing. We walk the two blocks to the bar. At the corner, we see the bar across the street. I press the crosswalk button. I turn around, and Libby is crossing the street. I take a few quick steps to catch up. As I do so, I see a car that isn't stopping in my left peripheral vision. She just cut a car off and is using both lanes. Libby has no idea.

I sprint and push Libby out of the way. The driver clips one of my legs, causing it to go to my right, under me. My body is rolling across the hood. So far, my leg and hip hurt. Now I hit the windshield with my body, which thrusts me up due to the angle. She couldn't have been going too fast because I hit the roof, rolled off, hit the trunk, and landed on the ground.

OUCH!

I hear several car tires screech to a halt and several gunshots followed by a crash. Oh fuck, I'm in agony. I pass out from the intense pain.

+++++

I wake up in pain. I see a bright light.

I hear a man scream out, "FUCK, HE IS STRONG! Knock him out. QUICK!"

+++++

I wake up in the ICU. I don't hurt. In fact, I feel awesome, like I could walk out of here. Then I see the cast on my leg; my head is throbbing; it's got ice on it. My hips are painful even with the good painkillers. One arm is in a cast. No family is here, but there are four stunning and tall nurses. They each seem to have a task and are trying to complete the task while not delaying someone else.

It's fascinating to watch them. One notices that I am awake and runs out of the room. A doctor comes back with her.

We start with blinking to answer questions. Then squeezing fingers to answer questions. I can't press my feet against a hand. I begin to cry, realizing that I am paralyzed. Doc says that due to the swelling, it's probably temporary and will go away within the week. I have internal injuries, had an operation, have a broken leg and arm. My head hit the asphalt, so I have a big knot on my skull.

Due to my muscles, I will live. A thin person would have died. They want me to sleep rather than take painkillers, so they give me sleeping pills.

+++++

The next time I wake up, I hurt like hell. I make a noise, and two nurses are at my side asking about my pain. They asked about pain, one to ten noises, and I stopped at twenty. I see mom at my side. I get a shot, and I soon drift off.

+++++

Next time I wake up, I hurt, but it's not the end of the world. I have no idea how long I have been out. I'm still in the ICU, and I see mom, Libby, and Jane watching me, and I smile, which confuses them.

Mom asks me, "I give up; why are you smiling?"

I have no idea how they understood my groveling, but I reply, "I didn't get shot again."

The nurses come running at the laughing from my family.

Since I'm not much of a conversationalist, they do the talking. Libby is the first to apologize 1000 times. Mom is next; the drunk driver was a college girl driving home after a party downtown. Jane adds that my security shot out her tires, causing her to crash. The police aren't happy about the gunplay, but obviously, the woman was dangerous. I have a broken arm, leg, a ton of bruising on my hip, my internal organs had some damage that the operation fixed.

My legs are paralyzed still, and I still have swelling, so there is hope still. My head looks better; the goose egg is gone. Many of the bruises are better looking. They figure that my body conditioning and muscles padded me, or I would be dead. Ah ha, proof that working out is good for you!

I fall asleep.

+++++

I wake up to only Vickie in the room. She smiles at seeing me wake up. She tickles my feet, still no feeling.

I feel better today. I have more energy, and the fog that has been my life for ... a while seems to have lifted. My speech is slurred, which depresses me.

Vickie is quick to add, "You have had tubes down your throat; they said it will take a while. You need to drink lots of liquids. Yes, I am here by myself. Jane and your mom were worn out. Libby was exhausted because she couldn't sleep; I sent them all home. Jane released me from my contract while you were in the hospital. Neither of us has found it fun since you ...."

I somewhat say, "... played human bowling."

She gives me that fantastic smile, "That's one way to look at it. Some think you have a death wish."

I can only weakly raise one hand in an attempted stop sign, but I do manage a feeble, "NO!"

That relieved her.

I add ... poorly, "No time to yell. Training took over, and I acted. I rather get shot; it hurts less."

Vickie has tears in her eyes as she giggles and says, "I can't believe I can cry still; we all are doing a lot of that. We're worried about you."

I smile at her, "Even if I can't walk, I'm still twice the man most men are." I almost giggle. "My big ass guarantees it."

Vickie smiles as she kisses me, "I think you're feeling better. Your humor is back. Now teach your feet to work again."

Mom, Jane, and Libby walk back into the room with the doctor following behind. He was watching their fine asses and knew I busted him. He blushes, and the girls are looking at him curiously.

He says to me, "There isn't much else to do now but watch you heal. Your mother assures me she has enough wealth to have full-time nursing at home plus a doctor to stop by daily. You might as well sleep in your own bed and eat real meals. A guy your size probably doesn't like hospital food.

"I have strict diet outlines for a while. Nothing spicy and lots of soft or tiny food. Your body's still healing. Nothing strenuous, but you do need to move a bit to prevent bedsores. I expect any day that your legs will start working. Your spine didn't sustain damage, and you still have swelling. When it goes down, you should be able to walk. Don't. Not until a doctor sees you and then only with a lot of help.

"If you have any questions, your family has my number. An ambulance will take you home. Since you will have a doctor seeing you daily, I want to see you in a month or two weeks if you still can't walk. Any questions?"

Vickie is friendly enough to ask, "Can w ... I blow him still?"

The doctor laughs, "Sure. However, if he can't walk, his other leg may not work either. His ... factory is just fine, and one of the few things that saw zero damage."

My entire family makes the doctor laugh when they all show a sigh of relief.

+++++

A guest room has the hospital equipment Sophia used. We kept it just in case. There is very little that we need still. Mom talks to our chef as soon as I enter the house. Swell, pudding, and milkshakes for a while. I am quickly in place and fall asleep from all the excitement.

+++++

I wake up to Jane and Vickie in my room. Vickie is different; she looks happy.

Jane is confident-sounding, which worries me as she spills out the plan, "When Vickie is at the house, she is MY slave. With you lounging around all day, Sophia and mom have decided to continue your work with Vickie on your special project. Mom and I are way behind at work and can't be here to watch my slave.

"Therefore, I am assigning you temporary ownership at home when I am not here. I can see you smiling. There is a BIG exception to this. Vickie has veto power."

WHAT? Why have a slave if she can say no to everything?

Jane took a deep breath while I freak out; Vickie smiled, then Jane continues, "However, she can only veto your requests if it puts your health or recovery at risk."

Ohhhhhh OK.

Jane smiles as she continues, "She will get things you need, feed you, wash you, and in general, assist the nurse. She's allowed to use a heavy hand if you move too much, lift too much, or are too active. The doctor was very strict with us that you need to relax and take it easy. Your body took a hell of a hit." She's crying now. "We thought we were going to lose you. I need my big brother. I love you."

She wants to hug me, but Vickie's waving hands stop her. She settles for kissing me, and we both enjoy that tremendously. I do love my little sister.

While Jane is looking sad, I make her day.

With a soft voice, "I could use an ice cream shake." She looks up with a smirk on her face. "Oh, one other thing. I don't think I told you."

They're both looking at me, waiting for more. I smile as I draw this out.

I continue with a smile, "On the way here." Pause. "I think I felt a twitch in my leg."

Vickie falls to the bed, sitting while she cries. Jane doesn't move an inch as she is bawling her head off.

Mom and Sophia come running; they look concerned at hearing the crying.

Jane manages to say, "Bill ... twitch ... ambulance ... leg."

Somehow, they both understood that code; their reactions are much different; they are both jumping for joy.

I temper their joy, "Hey, I still can't move my legs. I only felt the one twitch, nothing since then. I just wanted to share that and give us all hope."

Jane, mom, and Sophia leave my room. Vickie stays and looks sad. She then perks up.

With a sly smile on her face, "There is no way you have had sex since your accident. Do you have needs?"

I answer honestly and with a wondering look on my face, "I don't know. I can't feel anything, and I know I have not felt an erection."

Vickie moves closer, "For science, let's try an experiment."

Her hand starts on my arm, slips to my chest, and then works its way under my hospital gown. If you've ever been in one, it's easy to reach anything. As she reaches my waist, I lose track of her hand. I can see her yanking my cock. I felt a faint feeling, but it wasn't enough to bring me the joy it should have. On the positive side, I did get hard, and Vickie had a great time sucking my cock. She has missed him.

I am disappointed because even though he got hard, it was far from ordinary for me. Vickie worked for fifteen minutes to get her reward, and I got zero joy from it. Actually, it's negative joy, and it's depressing seeing that I can't get it up. We don't discuss that anymore.

The nurse comes back from lunch and gives me a milkshake. The ice cream feels good on my throat; this is good. I bet in a few days; I feel differently.

+++++

I'm sleeping by myself right now. Half of me has hard casts, and the other half is still deeply bruised. To be safe, the nurse instructed no bedmates. She did twinkle her eyes when she said that it wouldn't be long.

Breakfast is coffee, juice, and cereal. Jane works today, so Vickie is feeding me. The nurse would love to, but Vickie is forceful.

While feeding me the cereal, one spoonful at a time, she placed my coffee mug between my legs to hold it in place.

It's not long before I am screaming. Vickie is confused and looking for something that's sticking me. She knocks into my good arm twice, causing more screams from the pain in my arm. Finally! I get my arm around her and grab the God damn coffee. It was roasting my nuts!

Vickie skyrockets up and does her happy dance. I assure you, it's a sad and embarrassing thing to see. However, I now understand her joy. My inner thighs felt the heat, and the nurse wasn't paying attention, so she's confused by our emotions. I have tears in my eyes.

I spell it out for her, "I felt the hot coffee against my inner thigh; it's HOT!"

Like a laser, she pulls the blanket off my feet, then runs her fingernails up and down my foot, from toes to heel. I know she did because I felt her.

I tell Vickie excitedly, "Call Jane and mom, tell them I felt a fingernail scratch my foot from my toes to my heel."

She fumbles for her phone.

The nurse instructs me, "No trying to move yet. YOU WILL wait for the doctor, and I'm not having you take two steps back on my watch."

Later, when the nurse takes a break, Vickie again sucks my cock. I get harder this time, and she is rewarded with more cum.

The nurse is about to say something. Vickie walks out of the room, smiling.

+++++

The doctor came home with Jane and mom. They are all eager to see me. The doctor uses a pinwheel on my foot and my whole leg jerks. Everyone is smiling and relieved.

The smiling doctor says, "See, I told you it wouldn't be long. You're still healing, don't rush this. Don't try exercising or forcing movement. Let your body finish healing. When these casts come off, you will need some PT (physical therapy). You still have seven weeks. Enjoy the time off."

The doctor leaves.

Jane is all smiles, "Slave, make dinner. I think we have pork chops, mashed potatoes, sauerkraut, and peaches for dinner."

Mom put out her arm to Vickie, "Come on, I'll help you out."

Jane slowly takes off her shirt, pants, and bra. She gets in bed and lays next to me with her nipples touching my arm.

Jane whispers to me, "I want you using Vickie for any sexual needs she can solve during the day. I will then repeat anything she does at night. She has been a great sport with me. I have no doubt that you saw through our plan to get both of you together again. I'm sorry, mom and Sophia pressured me. However, we have had a ton of fun together. Because of that, I want her to get some of what she wants.