Bad Girl Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My trip to Syracuse is quick. Both plants are doing what we wanted, and their numbers are turning around. For the dog food company, grain movement can be automated. However, the human doing it is looking for vermin and other foreign objects. Only a human can do that. We now use a conveyer, and they pick off any foreign entity. The consultants came up with that after hearing the reason for using humans.

The other plant is still modernizing, it's a massive transformation. The jerk CEO has a new attitude, and he worked with the consultants. Everyone is happy with the management changes, and the new machines make everything easier. We have thrown a ton of training at all the employees to use the latest equipment and convert to new designs faster. Rather than maintenance swapping things, each employee can recalibrate their machine as directed.

Every week they get reports of who needs to make changes, what changes are required, and what to change. It's made the work for the employees more exciting and fulfilling. They are doing fantastic.

+++++

Friday is just a typical day for me at Global. I sit in a few meetings and get an update on our new studio. As the day closes in on 5:00, my nerves are acting up. I am anxious about my blind date. I can't believe mom would set me up with a troll. Will we have sex tonight? What else is planned?

I am almost shaking on my way home. I'm glad we have a driver. Jane and mom talk in the car; I am quiet, nervous, and dare say scared. Jane and mom kiss me as I go up to my room to prepare.

Standing in my room is a naked Vickie. I didn't see that coming.

Vickie says to me, "Jane has picked out an outfit for you tonight. Because I was well behaved this week, my reward is preparing you. You may not touch me, or I will be harshly punished. I pull out my finger and point it at her. Instantly there is horror in her eyes; she is scared. The finger goes away.

I start on my shirt buttons, and my hands are slapped.

She says to me, "I may touch you to do my job."

She unbuttons my shirt and carefully removes it. Funny, as she walks in front of me, her perfect, naked breasts run into me. She assists in removing my shoes and socks, and they are set aside. My belt is loosened and removed. My button is undone, and the zipper is lowered. She pulls the pants down, and I step out of them. They are folded and placed on the shirt. Then, as if it's no big deal, she pulls down my boxers, and I step out of them. The boxers and socks are stacked on the clothes and then placed in the laundry bin.

She takes my hand and guides me to my shower. I am stopped while she turns on the shower. With zero emotion on her face, she squats and licks my cock head.

Vickie looks up at me innocently, "Mistress doesn't want you shooting prematurely. I am to drain you as much as possible."

Vickie always was a world-class cocksucker, and I never dreamed she had so much practice. She has the desire to please her partner, which is a major part of my happiness. She loves blowing me, which is another significant part of a world-class blow job. Her technique is second-to-none. Everyone bobs, uses saliva, and pleases under the helmet. Some fondle the balls, use suction, and look up. Vickie does all of those.

It's funny, but looking up is so easy, yet most women can't keep their eyes on you. They're drawn to look at the cock and verify it's still in their mouth.

Vickie twists her head to extend her tongue range. She will press her tongue into my veins, and she varies the amount of pressure she uses. To me, she is unique in that she will use her lips to apply pressure to my rod. She never uses teeth, just the lips, to create a fantastic experience. She is also unique in that she is far faster than anyone else I know. If I last too long, like now, she places her tongue on the sensitive part of my cock, and hums. Altogether, it's an astonishing performance.

Like every other time, she has drained my balls of all cum. She stands up with a smile on her face, then tries to hide it immediately. She grabs my hand and pulls me to the sink. She is all thumbs with an electric male shaver, yet I am as smooth as a baby's ass.

She takes my hand and leads me into the shower. My hand is slapped as I reach for a washcloth.

Vickie is annoyed with me, "This is my job. Mistress was very clear on my orders. Please don't do anything to get me hurt."

She washes every square inch of my body. My chest and cock got plenty of cleaning. She uses a ... sigh ... lavender ... body wash. That is for mom and Jane. My hair is cleaned twice, and Jane's conditioner is used.

I dare not reach for a towel; my hand has been slapped enough already. Deodorant, aftershave, and hair combing are all performed. She even dried my toes. Never have I ever been dried so thoroughly. On the inside of my closet door are the clothes for me. I step into my boxers, then I step into my pants. Zipped up, buttoned, but no belt. The shirt is next. Her breasts bump into me pleasingly several times as she helps with the shirt and buttoning. Finally, the tie is around my neck, tied, and straightened five times.

I sit on the bed as my socks are rolled on, my shoes are put on, and my bows are perfect. Does anyone really notice the bows on the shoes? I stand up, and then my shirt is tucked into my pants. My cock is hit several times by her hand. She smiles and walks into Jane's room as I follow her out of the room.

With a kiss from Jane and mom, I leave, I feel good about tonight.

+++++

I am early, but I am seated, waiting for my date to arrive. That's unusual; this place is hoping like usual. I am facing a wall, away from the hostess. I laugh, I can see Tony requesting this, so I don't run away. This isn't promising.

Just a few moments later, a set of large breasts press into the back of my shoulders, and she whispers, "I've always wanted to do that to you."

With the whisper, I don't know the voice. By her comment, she knows me well, and I've never slept with her.

She walks past me, in a flash, she turns and faces me. She has a beautiful smile on her face.

I chuckle, "I should have known."

Sophia asks, "Who did you expect?"

I sit dumbly, unable to come up with a name.

She asks, "Not Vickie?"

I smile politely, "I'm sure mom won't do that to me directly."

Sophia chuckles, "I had no idea she was so out of control. For that, I am truly sorry. Tonight, I want to experience a night with Bill. My daughter and I are close. I know a lot about you. If I were twenty years younger, my daughter would be in Antarctica on a research mission." I giggle. "Call your driver and send him home. We'll have dinner, then do some dancing, and then I have a room at the Plaza reserved for us. A change of clothes is in my car already. I will drop you off at home tomorrow. I want to check up on my daughter."

I laugh, "She and Jane are having quite the time. She even blew me to prep me for my date. She didn't want me messing up my pants."

We both giggle, and I make the call.

We have a lovely dinner with great conversation. Sophia is a hoot to have dinner with. I think we both enjoyed it very much. We walk a few blocks to a bar that caters to older people. No techno music, screeching records, and flashing lights on a dark dancefloor. I didn't see the raunchy grinding that younger bars often have late at night, either. This bar plays older rock music with beautiful voices, none of the all-too-common yelling that was common of the day. Phil Collins, Billy Joel, Chicago, Journey, the Beetles, Rolling Stones, and Fleetwood Mac are commonly heard groups, to name a few.

The crowd is friendlier, respectful, and drinking was not overdone. There are album covers, posters, and other memorabilia to make the place cool. Most people are here for the slow dancing. We both have a terrific evening dancing and holding each other. We take breaks to enjoy a drink.

Nothing is rushed or forced; we just enjoy the other's company. I wish more of my dates were like this. By 1:00, Sophia has had enough. We leave, and the limo ride is but a few minutes to the hotel. She got one of the two Presidential Suites for us.

She's already checked in; it's just a matter of waiting for the elevator and going to the room. We're on the top floor; it's literally half of the top floor. It's a complete waste of money, but she can afford it. I would have done the same thing; it doesn't bother me.

It's a beautiful suite. Huge TV, bar, kitchen, living room to entertain twenty, and amazing wrap-around balcony. The view at night, even at this late hour, is absolutely stunning. We both hold our breaths as we look out onto the Hudson River.

I am led to the bedroom, where the natural-looking furniture is in perfect shape. The wood has dark grains and a light honey color all the way around the room. Each piece has the same style and color, and even the trim molding is the same type. The walls aren't white or condo beige; it's a soft yellow with floral prints, drapes, pillows, and chair cushions. It's a fantastic room. Definitely classy.

Without even asking, I stand firm while she slowly strips off my tie and belt with zero effort. Her breasts bounce on my chest as she works on my shirt buttons. Her hands remove the shirt. Before she continues, she examines my upper body. She traces every muscle, scar, and imperfection from my service days. I worked very hard to get those mementos. It's not easy surviving them.

She squats and removes my shoes and socks. She checks my ankles, I guess looking for swelling since we were on our feet so long. While on her knees, she unbuttons my pants, unzips them, and while her breasts press into a leg, she pulls them down.

While looking at my cock, and I do mean staring at it, ignoring my face, she asks, "You obviously had help dressing. I have seen you enough to know you have zero fashion sense. Tonight, you were a magazine model. You had help. Did they drain you, or must I relieve your first load? I want this to last a while."

I chuckle good.

I admit, "Yes, I had help. Jane picked out my wardrobe, then had your daughter shave me, sucked my cock, showered me, dried me, and then dressed me."

Sophia giggles, "I was wondering why you smelled like lavender. I like it a lot; I just didn't figure you would."

I smile, "You would be correct. Others use my shower for various reasons; I have all kinds of crap in my washroom I hope to never use."

She stands up and then slowly turns around. I unzip her dress, and it plummets to the floor. No panties, but there is a hefty push-up bra.

As I unlatch the straps in the back, she says softly, "Sorry they're not perkier. You must have seen far better."

I giggle, "I have seen perkier and smaller. Age is what it is, nothing you can do about it. Natural always looks better in my book." I turn her around with the bra in my hand. "They are huge and still look astonishing to me. Mature women have a solid feel to them and more curves than a teen could ever hope to have. It's why mature women look so regal and elegant if they're well preserved, which you most certainly are.

"Magazines want thin young women with tight young skin. Look at me; they break too easy." She laughs. "No, seriously. They have to cowgirl because they can't stand my body over them, pressing my meat into them as fast or slow as I can. With a mature woman, I get to have fun. So no, I don't mind a bit of sag; it's a sign that a woman can really be fucked well, which you will find out tonight. I mean. That is why I'm here, right?"

I am pushed back onto the bed. Sophia climbs up on the bed and then me. I guess she wants to drive for a while. She sits square on my cock and slowly descends at the same rate that her smile enlarges.

Sophia apologizes, "My first times weren't so great. I like to ride the pogo stick the first time to see if the man is worthy. Already, I know you are. I'm here. You're there. I'm going to fuck you for a while. Don't worry, my legs are out of shape, it won't be long.

True to her word, a mere ten minutes and she is worn out. I use my hands and arms to assist. She gets an additional ten minutes and is crying by the time she wants to stop. I pop her off my cock and bring her down to my chest. We both enjoy this. My mind is catching up now. I was in a daze as she was fucking me. She is naturally tight from no sex, and she users her Kegels to squeeze me. I love women that can do that.

I roll her to her side as I roll to my side, straighten her out, and then slide into her tight pussy. Vickie hates slow; she doesn't get that from her mother. She loves my selection, and I get a lot of "Oh yeah, baby" from her. I love this speed more than anything. I can go on seemingly forever. Gently push in and pull out as I roll my hips.

I can go much faster and use more force to make it rough. This is pure perfection. There is no better feeling in the world. I can feel my shaft sliding against the walls. I will move from side to side to give her opening some different feelings from time to time. I throw feints of adding speed, only to slow down again after a few strokes with more speed.

I say I do this to keep my partner awake. I have been told many times that there is no way they can fall asleep with as much cock as I have that slides into the honey pots.

We're both doing well on breathing, and sweat is only a minor issue. Sophia has a towel for blotting my forehead. She doesn't mind a sweaty body or arms. Weird. I don't care; sweat in the eyes is no fun. I look at the clock, 2:30 AM. DAMN, where did the time go? I give her a few faster strokes like I have done so many times now.

This time, instead of slowing down again, I am at almost full speed. Her hands are around my arms to hold her in place. I think I screamed. Lightning bolts are striking my body. This is new. From the look of things, I think she's experiencing something new as well. She has a big "O" on her mouth, and the grin keeps enlarging.

Her hands are turning red for holding me so hard. I might crush her hips from me holding her in place. I try not to hurt her by holding them too hard. It's hard because I'm delighted with the amazing thrills I'm receiving from Sophia. This is amazing. She's amazing. I am fighting hard to hold back. My orgasm wants to push through and explode. I want to build more pressure and enjoy this time. This is the best pain in the world; the payoff is fantastic.

Sophia doesn't have the stamina to hold out very long. She lets out a small shout and then relaxes. Her pussy clamps down, but not nearly as hard as most. I think she's giggling. After blasting five good ropes of cum into this fine woman, I sit up and fall back on my legs that are under me. I feel wonderful. I'm tired, yet in a good way. That was a hell of a workout, and I'm still hard. She stares at my cock.

Finally, after a few minutes, Sophia says, "Damn. I've never seen a guy shoot so hard and still be hard. You need round two, and I need a few minutes to recover still. I know this isn't the best time, but let's face it, you're not going to marry me. I could love you easily. However, my best days are behind me, and you will want children. After Vickie, I can't have anymore. Is there any chance still for her?"

I smile at her, "There is always a chance. I still see the image of her fucking a dozen guys on the TV screen. That's not easy to get beyond. People from Global saw me naked and defenseless, and that hurt. I have had sex with various women, but I can't just go to a club and fuck a stranger. I never would have been here tonight had I not known you.

"Jane has a tight youthful body with plenty of energy and adventure. Mom is slower, more sensual, more spiritual. Their bodies are different, sex is different, and it keeps me satisfied."

Sophia jabs at me, "Yet, you are here. You want a family. You know, Vickie has changed a lot. She is on meds, and therapy is helping control her demons. Can you see her being patient with your care before you broke up? No way she could do that. Having her life endangered made her grow up a lot. When it was just me, she was sad for me. When it was her, she had to deal with it, and she has very well.

"I certainly DO NOT approve of what she did to you or how she did it. Many men would have killed her, and I knew you wouldn't; you're a kind man. I feel better now. If you have the stamina for more, I would love some doggie for a while."

I roll to my knees, and using a single hand, I roll her over into doggie. This surprised her, causing her to laugh. I move right in and start some doggie fucking. Last time, she got slow. This time I will pick up the pace some. It's not even close to my fastest, yet it's far from my slowest. With other women, many are so worn out, they or I am done. With Sophia, sex is easy, and I can go all night. Her Kleagles are a big difference. Yet, it's more than that. I feel comfortable with her. It reminds me of my time with Vickie.

I love mom and Jane more, yet sex is more the act of sex with them. They're not as emotionally engaged. Sophia wanted this bad, and I can feel her desire dripping off her skin as we fuck or talk. Everything is more sensual even though I do the same thing with mom and Jane.

I have my attention back on Sophia. She is moaning with each lance of my cock. I am using a more vigorous thrust now, and she loves the new position. It's very late in the morning now, and I'm still wide awake and having a ball. Sophia is in to rush to end this, so I continue.

I take a pause for a moment; I was too close to my orgasm. I lean forward and grasp her massive breasts. I play with the sheer mass of the breasts at my disposal. Both hands reach for nipples. One pinches while one rubs. That's not an easy skill, I assure you. Both hands want to do the same thing. To make it more fun, I alternate randomly.

Sophia hasn't experienced that before. Her orgasm runs right over her, knocking Sophia on her side. Her eyes close, she is motionless, and I am frozen in position, wondering what happened. There wasn't a scream, so I wasn't positive about what had happened. The eyes open, the smile widens, and she wobbles as she gets back into doggie position.

I start slower this time but slowly build back up to our previous speed and allow a bit more. I want to touch and explore her body, but I need my hands to hold her body in position. I sway my body to change the angle of attack each time. Sometimes I sway a lot, and sometimes not so much. I like to keep her guessing.

Sophia comments, "You sure are an interesting man."

I pick up the speed gradually. Sophia can't talk anymore. She is losing her mind, and she's reduced to grunting and hanging on to the bed. I find that funny as my hands prevent her from going anywhere.

I thought I was having a great time and cruising along, holding off my orgasm. My tired body has betrayed me. All my blockers failed catastrophically. My next thrust catches me off guard as I shoot my first of four solid shots of cum into her already full pussy. My subsequent three blasts fill a woman that has already orgasmed in response to me shooting my first salvo.

I am tired and confused. I fall to my side, disoriented and a bit scared. I don't know this feeling, yet I also feel terrific because I just ejaculated inside my date. Sophia quickly is on the phone as I sit disorientated and close my eyes, trying to calm down and slow my breathing.

It works. I calm down, my breathing and heart rate move to normal, and my brain functions again. I get up, use the washroom, clean my chest and cock, as I'm full of cum. Then I grab a towel to clean up the bed. Sophia never said a word, but she did look appreciative of my work.

Sophia takes a quick shower and comes out in a towel. After all, we have done, that seems odd. However, when there is a knock at the door, I instantly understand, it's not for my benefit. She has the woman drive the cart of goodies into our bedroom. I am under a sheet, but it's only up to my waist.