Bad Girl Shenanigans on Another Planet Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After she had woken up Jemma confessed she'd been hoping to wake her with a pussy licking, and Daisy had laughed and told her 'don't let me stop you', but she thought she had. That Jemma would be too embarrassed to continue her original plan, but Daisy had been wrong. So wonderfully wrong.

Oh yes, sweet little Jemma Simmons had finished crawling down her body with surprising and intoxicating confidence and then started lapping away at Daisy's pussy, and didn't stop until she made her cum. Most of the day had then been spent having sex, easily making it one of the best days of Daisy's life, along with the day before where she confessed her feelings for Jemma only for those feelings to be reciprocated.

This day in turn would be right up there, because now it was official, they were dating. They were girlfriends. Daisy was Jemma's girlfriend, and Jemma was hers. Which of course echoed in Daisy's happy mind throughout the pussy licking, and made every single lick that much more intense.

So much so that Daisy felt the urge to beg for more much sooner than usual, and although she fought it with every tiny bit of restraint that she had she was only fighting the inevitable. In the end it was only the fact that this was their first time as girlfriends which allowed Daisy to hold out a decent amount, although it was also the reason she happily started begging.

"Please, more." Daisy whimpered, "Oooooooh Jemma, mmmmm, please baby, I need more. I need more, ohhhhhh yessssssss, more of your little tongue on my clit! Yesssssss, tongue my clit, oh God! Oh my God Jemma, that's so good, sooooo goooooodddddd, oh baby, I love you. Oh yeah, you're so good to me Jemma. Such a good girlfriend. Ooooohhhhhh yeeeeeessssss, lick me just like that, oh fuck!"

It was extremely hard for Daisy, but to her credit she managed to avoid begging to cum for quite a while. Admittedly that was because the increased attention to her clit was distracting, especially when Jemma took it into her mouth and sucked on it almost hard enough to make Daisy cum, but not quite.

However it was also just nice to get more attention, and Daisy was truly satisfied by for a few long glorious minutes. Of course the inevitable need to cum returned stronger than ever, and ultimately Daisy just couldn't take it any more. Not when she had her new girlfriend, Jemma Simmons, between her legs and worshipping her cunt with her wonderful little tongue.

So Daisy cried out, "Please Jemma, make me cum! I need to cum baby, ooooooooh yesssssssss, fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me and make me cum, ohhhhhhh fuckkkkkkk yeahhhhhhhh, mmmmmm, fuck me with your tongue, AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH GOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDD YEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSS, OH JEMMA!"

Luckily it seemed Jemma had decided that she had teased her enough, because almost immediately she pushed her tongue inside her. Which was when Daisy realised she was wrong, Jemma was still in the mood to tease her, just in other ways.

Namely by sliding her tongue into her just slowly enough to keep her from cumming, although it was very touching go, as was just having Jemma resting her tongue inside her, both women savouring that fact before she officially began the tongue fucking by beginning to thrust it in and out of her. Jemma obviously tried to keep it slow to prevent Daisy from cumming, but it was just too much and she went over the edge of the kind of powerful climax that Jemma had effortlessly given her right from the start.

That climax was quickly followed by another and another and another which if possible made Daisy fall even more in love with Jemma Simmons. Something she tried to tell this whole horrible planet, or at least this whole ship, as she screamed with the pure ecstasy she was feeling.

Unfortunately given her powers Daisy had to make sure she didn't lose complete control and hurt her lover, but she let go as much as she dared, and eventually she even started grinding herself against Jemma's face. Which made it hard for her to breathe, especially as she pushed her face down into her cunt, but it was nothing her girl couldn't handle.

Jemma knew that was coming, as it was something Daisy nearly always did when she went down on her, but thankfully she left her alone initially, making it easier for the scientist to swallow the hacker's girl cum. Which she had got better at thanks to all that practice she'd had recently with Daisy, which was coming back to her so easily now.

Which was why of course she had made the other girl cum so easily in the first place. That, and it had been days without satisfaction, and just being around each other had the same effect on Daisy as it had on Jemma. All of which resulted in a lot of girl cum for Jemma to swallow, and she was proud to report she got most of it. At least at first.

The first time was particularly easy, because while Jemma had been trying to prevent Daisy from cumming right away it wasn't at all surprising that she went over the edge and the scientist was ready for it, pulling her tongue out of the hacker immediately and wrapping her mouth firmly around her lover's entrance so she could swallow everything Daisy had to give her.

As soon as Daisy's first climax subsided Jemma shoved her tongue back inside of her and fucked her with it to another orgasm. Not that it took very long. She then repeated the process over and over again, albeit each time more girl cum escaped her hungry mouth. But that was okay, because it was covering her face, meaning it was likely she would get it later. Or at least it would remind her how good she could please her new girlfriend.

Occasionally Jemma was able to eventually replace her tongue with a couple of fingers while moving her mouth up to Daisy's clit, partly to give her tongue a little rest, and partly out of variety, but mostly to make sure the other girl came as much and as hard as possible. And so that she could keep being the main reason that happened.

But like almost always Daisy switched from being mostly still and keeping a loose grip on the back of Jemma's head to grinding her against her face and pushing it deep into her cunt. Which was incredibly hot, but now Daisy was in control, and Jemma was barely getting any girl cum, or oxygen for that matter. Instead she just had to hold on and wait for Daisy to be done with her.

As usual just as Jemma was really beginning to feel faint from lack of oxygen she was yanked away from Daisy's pussy, and barely given a few seconds to recover before she was pulled up into a heated kiss. In fact this time she wasn't even given a few seconds to breathe before hungry lips were pressed against her own, and shortly after that a tongue pushing into her mouth.

Thankfully then Daisy pulled back to kiss and lick her own cum off of Jemma's face, giving her a much needed reprieve, but it wasn't long before she was being kissed again, although this time she did a much better job of fighting back. Daisy went back and forth between kissing her lips and face, before pulling back ever so slightly and beaming happily at her.

"God I needed that." Daisy confessed.

"I could tell." Jemma quipped.

"Although not as badly as I now need to say thank you." Daisy grinned wickedly.

"Thank away." Jemma said challengingly, if a little hoarsely.

When Daisy had pulled Jemma up she had also pulled her on top of her, and surprisingly she kept her there throughout their latest round of kissing. She quickly changed this of course, Daisy flipping them over so she could be on top while pressing a hand to Jemma's thigh and slowly pushing it upwards until she reached her pussy.

Of course by that time Daisy had been kissing her again, this time pressing her lips to Jemma's neck, probably so she could hear Jemma gasp, moan and cry out as she was intimately touched. Especially when Daisy's hand came into contact with her needy cunt, at which point Jemma let out some extra loud sounds of pleasure.

She continued to do so as Daisy spent a few long seconds just rubbing her pussy lips before pushing a finger slowly into Jemma's pussy and then sliding it in and out. Daisy was far from the only one affected by getting exactly what she wanted, and then having to go cold turkey for a few days.

Hell, Jemma had secretly wanted to jump Daisy as soon as they reached the ship, but she was glad they had done the right thing and taken the time, which meant the satisfaction that they were receiving was that much more satisfying. Which was also why Jemma also appreciated the initial slow and gentle treatment, even if it felt like she could take a lot more, a lot quicker.

Eventually though she got another finger, and then another, and then surprisingly another. There was quite a gap in between fingers, Daisy even speeding up the fingering for a little while before adding another digit, making sure every part of this process was extremely pleasurable for Jemma. Daisy even rubbed her clit with her thumb after pushing a fourth finger inside of Jemma, which was good because that was more than she'd ever taken before.

Which was good, it really was, but also stretched her like never before. Oh well, at least that was it, right? Wrong, Daisy slid her thumb alongside her fingers, and then pushed forwards, with startle Jemma into breaking their latest kiss.

"Daisy!" Jemma exclaimed with a blush, but she was interrupted before she could say anything else.

"Is this too much?" Daisy asked cautiously.

Jemma briefly hesitated, before admitting, "No."

"Good." Daisy smiled softly, "Do you think you can take more?"

Which really made Jemma blush, but after thinking about it briefly she admitted, "Theoretically... yes. The vagina was designed to stretch. It's just, well..."

"Yours has never been stretched as much?" Daisy offered with a wicked grin, before becoming very serious, "I get it. And we can just do this if you want. I could eat you out if this is making you uncomfortable. But, our first night together in our new home, as girlfriends? I just, I just wanted to make it special. You know? And I promised Jemma, I promise I'll make you cum extra hard, if you're up for it."

Jemma bit her lip, and after some brief debate nodded, "Okay."

She didn't like that Daisy basically used manipulative language to get her to say yes. Whether her girlfriend was aware of it or not was debatable, and maybe Jemma would check later, but she was sure Daisy thought she was doing her a favour, which ultimately pushed her into saying yes. That, and she just wanted to please the other girl.

Which she did, given the wide smile which was on Daisy's face as she slowly starting pushing forwards until her knuckles were stretching her entrance. To Daisy's credit she then stopped and pulled back several times when it was clear Jemma wasn't ready, but she did eventually achieve full penetration, which left Jemma feeling completely speechless, and barely able to think. Then she lost that ability too when soon after she was made to cum gloriously hard.

Daisy knew she could probably handle this better, like talking to Jemma about it much later on, which was her original plan for this and other things. However on the spur of the moment she truly wanted to make this night extra memorable, and she could think of no better way than to fist Jemma Simmons.

So that's exactly what she did, albeit as slowly and carefully as she could, making sure to get Jemma's permission before she went through with the actual act itself, even if she had pushed her halfway there first. Then when she pushed her entire fucking hand into Jemma Simmons's cunt Daisy made sure to give her new girlfriend a chance to get used to the sensation before she continued.

That didn't exactly make Daisy feel better about herself though, considering how loudly Jemma cried out in pain from being stretched like never before. She almost pulled her hand out of the other girl, when as if reading her mind Jemma gave her a warning look which told Daisy to remain still, so that was exactly what she did.

Which was a very good thing, as Jemma's crying faded away into soft whimpers, the latter of which remained a mixture of pain and pleasure, but soon it became of pure pleasure when Daisy cautiously started pushing her hand back and forth. To try and make this easier on the other girl Daisy curled her fingers upwards to attack Jemma's G-spot and went back to kissing Jemma, albeit on her neck, with extremely positive results.

At first these results were simply Jemma crying out, whimpering and moaning in pure pleasure, but a lot sooner than Daisy was expecting the other girl came. Sweet little Jemma Simmons actually came on her hand, the mental stimulation of that practically making Daisy cum herself.

After that it was easy to make Jemma cum again and again and again, Daisy slowly getting bolder as time went on to the point where she was pulling her fist out until her knuckles were stretching Jemma's cunt, and then punching her fist inside her as deep as she could push it. And through it all she kept kissing Jemma's neck, face and occasionally mouth, although she preferred to keep that last one free so she could hear those positive sounds.

Of course eventually Jemma whimpered something which sounded like 'no more' and Daisy immediately started to slow down, bringing the super smart girl down from her high. She then carefully removed her hand from Jemma's cunt and started to lick it clean, only for Jemma to join her. It took a while for that to happen, but Daisy was delighted when it did, especially as it cause them to move into another kiss after the fist was clean.

Then as both felt exhausted they snuggled up together, Jemma pretty much falling asleep right away while Daisy forced herself to remain awake for as long as she could, because although there still wasn't any sounds of it, she wasn't convinced they were alone.

12