Bad Guy Swiftly Gone SOUR

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This soon shaped up to be Olivia's winning formula, the bright-eyed brunette happily alternating between Billie's front passage and pretty pearl, pushing the popstar closer and closer to the edge.

On top of all of that, this sudden shot of enthusiasm from Olivia finally gave Billie the permission she needed to go to town on the eighteen year old's own glorious rug, swirling her tongue around with a feverish fervor she seldom unleashed. She honestly wasn't sure what had gotten into her--why she was so addicted to Olivia's cunt--but she felt the urge to pour all of her effort into orally stimulating this attractive snatch.

She began mimicking Olivia's movement, plunging her tongue in and out of that tight opening before wrapping her tongue around that love button, delivering Olivia into an ethereal state. Perhaps too much of one, as Olivia was dangerously close to climaxing already.

Normally, that would be Billie's cue to take things down a notch in order to prolong the Disney star's pleasure, but she simply couldn't scale it back now, too fixated on this tasty twat to stop now.

With her tongue moving a mile a minute, Billie unthinkably began regretting the position she had put herself in. Not because she was upset that she had given into Olivia's request and was now munching her box like an absolute champ.

No, instead, the nineteen year old was silently cursing herself for not being in the best possible place to maximize her enjoyment of such an act, as her gaze drifted over to Olivia's ridiculously long legs. As absurd as it was, in that moment all bonafide dom Billie Eilish could think about was lying right in between said legs, where Olivia could go the extra mile of wrapping them around Billie's back, and thus pushing the sassy soprano even deeper into this heavenly twat.

With how Billie had arranged things however, this dream scenario was now an impossibility, as her heaving curvy body was draped over Olivia's skinny torso, instead of locked in between those creamy mile long legs like it belonged...or shit, no, didn't belong. Damn, this girl was having a weird effect on her.

Trying to sweep all of that under the rug, rug munching became the only thing of note on Billie's mind, her tongue sliding in and out of Olivia's dripping slit with a razor sharp quickness. Any second now and Olivia's dam would burst.

Sure enough, Olivia's orgasms hit her like a bus, the starlet squirting straight into Billie's mouth. Or at least, she would have in a perfect world, but Billie didn't quite get her mouth around those pussy lips in time, meaning a hefty amount of girl cum wound up splashing onto her face.

As the aftershock rocked her hard, Olivia screamed at the top of her lungs, though her cries were of course muffled by Billie's own muff. She knew Billie would kill this, given that her tongue seemed absolutely made for this, but even still, she hadn't expected to cum this fast or this hard.

A part of her felt embarrassed that she couldn't hold on for longer, but she also knew that no one could fault her, as Billie had expertly ate her out. She stayed inside this overpowering mental high a few minutes more before she realized it was her turn to return the favor.

So that's exactly why she slowed her own licking down.

That cruel change in pace elicited an audible whine from poor Billie, the 2020 Best New Artist winner desperately dreaming of some sweet relief and feeling completely powerless to get it. Which was crazy, because she was on top of Olivia's pretty little face, quite literally smothering this up-and-coming artist with her flowery cunt.

Or at least she would be, but Olivia had gotten a little too into this, and as a result was still keeping Billie steadfastly in place through the use of her solid grip. Thus, Billie was at the behest of this adorable brunette, beholden to her whims. And her whims right now dictated that she measuredly moved her tongue across this smooth shaven surface, again deliberately avoiding contact with Billie's throbbing clit, though she did glide her soft wet tongue over Eilish's slit, reminding the curvy singer of the jubilation she had been privileged enough to receive moments prior.

Attempting to distract herself from this disappointing switch in speed, Billie gulped down any remainder of girl cum she could discover, even licking that bald snatch long after lapping up the last drop, giving Olivia ample time to get back to the rocking rhythm she had been hitting earlier on. When it became abundantly clear that wasn't happening anytime soon, Billie let her emotions get the better of her, voicing her pent-up exasperation.

"Damn, get with it, would you? I didn't go and humor some wannabe just to not even cu--OHHHH FUUUUUCK!!!"

Billie's world was soon turned upside down as Olivia not only returned to the head whirling momentum she had developed before, but took a risk by circling a finger around Billie's puckered sphincter. Billie knew she should speak out--knew she should protest--yet she couldn't bring herself to do anything other than swear like a sailor, launched off like a rocket to a new dimension as that tongue penetrated her pussy. However, the prospect of getting a digit in her derriere was also beginning to entice her, Eilish imagining the nirvana she could reach via getting her two holes stuffed.

It was absurd, really. She was Billie goddamn Eilish. She was at the top of her game, the top of her industry, and as a result, topped just about whoever she wanted just about whenever she wanted. Her ass was strictly off limits, Billie only making the rare exception for her favorite bitches, as she loved feeling their lips and tongues worshipping her well-rounded booty.

She certainly shouldn't be giving this much leeway to an obvious natural born bottom like Olivia Rodrigo, especially as she was gunning not to shove her tongue in that forbidden hole but one of her fingers! Yet, in spite of herself, Billie felt compelled to let the newcomer do as she pleased, never putting the work in to string together a coherent sentence the longer Olivia toyed with her twat and tush.

Olivia was all too happy to capitalize on this laxity, soon slipping the tip of her finger into Billie's pink starfish. Due to the sheer tightness of that plump rump, she wasn't able to get much more of her finger inside that anal orifice, but even this understated fingering was enough to send Billie over the edge.

Well, to be fair, Olivia's tongue had definitely helped, both those muscles working in tandem to transform her tight twat into Niagara Falls. The busty blonde's cunt cascaded, coating that unbelievably adorable face in a boatload of cum.

Olivia thought she might drown in Billie's pussy juices but honestly, she wasn't sure that she'd mind that much. At least she'd die happy, as the "deja vu" singer was fairly positive this yummy cunt cream was the greatest thing she had ever tasted.

Fortunately, Olivia was able to eventually breathe again, letting go of Billie's big behind so that the full-figured musician could roll over and lay beside her. For her part, Eilish was also stuck gasping for air, drunk off this magical mental high. Twenty minutes ago, Billie was ready to blow this pathetic poser off, then about five minutes after that she saw her as an afterthought next to Taylor, and now Eilish had received one of the most incredible orgasms of her life courtesy of this bewitching brunette.

Eventually, Billie came down to earth again, turning over to see Olivia in a state of blissful disarray, her luscious shiny hair matted down by Eilish's cum. Billie gave her a quick nod and smirk, happy with the number she had done on the budding teen idol.

Still relatively unphased, Olivia fawned, "Whoa. Th-that was...spectacular!"

Billie smugly smirked as she licked her teeth, "Hell yeah it was. But you know now we gotta ramp shit up, right?"

Olivia timidly nodded, biting her lip in a way that was simultaneously seductive and insecure. With that, Billie got up off the bed and strutted over to the night stand. She had intended to shoot a text Taylor's way by now, but truthfully, she was getting more and more excited to see where this night with Olivia took her.

Therefore, she didn't hesitate to open that center drawer and grab the biggest strap-on she could find, as these parties were littered with sex toys for occasions just like this. Billie stepped into that ten inch strap-on, causing her D-Cups to jiggle and Olivia's eyes to widen.

"Why so shocked?" Billie questioned as she stealthily sauntered back to the bed. "Thought you knew what happened at these kinda parties?"

Blankly staring for a couple of seconds longer, Olivia ultimately blinked and stammered, "I...I did. I do. I just...um...I'm not sure I'm cut out for this."

"Oh, just live a little bit." Billie tsk-tsked then sat on the mattress. "And hop on up here."

Still reluctant, Olivia shyly swiped a hand through her dampened hair, eventually outright refusing. "No, I can't! You...you look incredible. Next to you, I...I'd ruin everything."

"Bruh, I got your cum dripping down my chin and drying on my face. We're pretty much in the exact same state right now. And I think you look real good like that."

"Re...Really?" Olivia brightened up.

"With my cum coating every inch of your face? Fuck yeah." Billie grinned, cheekily adding, "Hell, you look good enough to eat."

Laughing, Olivia reciprocated, "Y-yeah, I suppose I could...y'know...say the same for you."

"So, Miss 'driver's license'..." Billie smouldered, stroking her almost footlong cock. "Care to give me a ride?"

Delighted by the naughtiness of that wordplay, Olivia clasped her hands to her mouth then crawled her way over to Billie, grabbing a hold of that faux phallus around Billie's waist. The Disney girl's coffee colored saucers shimmered amidst the simmering tension, Olivia staring straight ahead into Eilish's eyes, feeling the strong lustful connection growing between them.

Her breath became shallow yet heavy as she let go of that man-made member and pushed Billie down, getting the multiple accoladed artist flat on her back. From there, Olivia hovered above the blonde, her pretty pussy inches away from that monster dildo.

It was time.

Instead of planting herself down on that towering toy, Olivia shifted over slightly, laying down on her stomach right next to Billie. Her deep red lips were a hair's length away from Billie's ear, the former Disney Channel actor leaning in close and whispering the words that would change the course of this night.

"Hook. Line. And sinker."

As if a switch was swiftly flipped, Olivia's demeanor changed on a dime. She slowly sat back up, still wearing that dazzling grin. However, her twinkling face soon developed a sinister tint, the once timorous singer now showing a modicum of confidence as she got off the bed, backing up while her eyes remained locked on Eilish.

Billie could feel the walls closing in around her, not sure what was happening but knowing it was cause for dread.

Olivia said nothing, simply putting her fingers in her mouth and blowing hard, a loud resounding whistle cutting through the room. Not a nanosecond later, another body began crawling out from the bathroom within this wondrous chamber, and once Billie registered who it was, her jaw began to drop.

There, clad in nothing but pink lingerie and a choker, was none other than Taylor Swift. Olivia let the presence of this older woman sink in for a moment or two before leisurely approaching this long-time pop stalwart, stroking her enchantingly soft golden locks.

Quelling any doubt about where her loyalty lied in this moment, the undeniably submissive celeb leaned her head forward, planting a trail of kisses onto Olivia's bare feet. Olivia looked up at Billie with that same wide smile, gauging her reaction.

"Um, what the actual shit, dude?" Billie sooner or later spoke, her mind racing from this new revelation.

"I know right?!" Olivia giggled. "Like honestly, I still can't believe it. Me topping Taylor! Who would've thought?"

"Yeah." Billie seethed, shooting hateful eyes at Olivia.

Unbothered, Rodrigo continued, "I mean, that's why I was so surprised when you said you could get Taylor here--because it's like, 'um, hello, she's my property now'. Y'know? No offense or anything."

"This...you've gotta be bullshitting." Billie scowled and growled.

"I'm seriously not! I swear. It literally kind of just... happened a couple of days ago? Completely unexpected. Isn't that right, Tay?"

Looking up at her new owner with sparkling gleeful eyes, the much older woman dutifully purred in between kisses, "Yes Mistress Olivia."

"Awww Taylor, you're so sweet, but really there's no need to be so formal. Like, just calling me Mistress Liv is fine, I promise."

"Yes, Mistress Liv. Thank you, Mistress Liv." The 11 time Grammy winner obediently chirped.

"So, so well behaved." Rodrigo cooed. "Ari could never."

"The fuck did you just say?" Billie asked, instinctively clenching her fists.

"Oh sorry...I was just...I've topped Ariana Grande here and there...and she's..well, she's good, but not Taylor good, you know?"

"Actually, I do know 'cause I've topped 'em both!" Billie hissed. "And now it sounds like you've done a hell of a lot more than just hear about what goes on at these parties."

"Okay, okay, so, I may have like stretched the truth a little bit." Olivia cautiously grimaced. "Just think of it as creativity?"

Billie simply scoffed, "And now what? You want me to bend over right next to your precious little Taylor?"

"I mean, if you wouldn't mind..." Rodrigo smiled.

Incredulous, Eilish countered, "Bitch, I'm the one wearing the strap-on here."

"That's true." Olivia conceded before mysteriously slipping into the bathroom and soon returning with a twelve inch strap-on in hand. "Personally, I prefer to bring my own. It just feels more...I don't know...authentic?"

"Fuck." Billie muttered under her breath, legitimately stunned by the length of that toy.

Olivia never let her gaze leave the "Happier Than Ever" singer, stepping into this footlong fuckstick with practiced ease. She gave a quick bow of her head after that long rubber rod was wrapped around her waist, revelling in the nineteen year old blonde's continued astonishment. With her eyes still burning a hole through Billie, Olivia gave her first set of instructions to Taylor, though she never so much as glanced in her direction.

"So Tay, why don't we show Billie here what she's missing?"

"Yes Mistress Liv!" Taylor cooed, compliantly stroking Olivia's strap-on for a couple of seconds before giving a quick kiss to the tip of this big dick then subsequently slowly sucking the head.

Taylor had grown very accustomed to this position over the years, getting used to being used by more dominant women. In fact, she had been getting passed back and forth by superior tops ever since 2008, when she was around the same age as both of these girls, meaning things had now come deliciously full circle.

It was a win-win really. She got to help raise the next generation of tops and get her holes stuffed in the process. She probably should feel some level of mortification at the fact she was bottoming for girls a little over 10 years her junior, but shame was an emotion that eluded Taylor, at least when it came to sex. She loved giving herself up to anyone who would have her, so why not just embrace that passion all the way?

Besides, Mistress Liv was already shaping up to be an all-time great dom, and Taylor had only been under her possession for like a day or two. Her aura was alluring, simultaneously commanding yet caring, and her infallible infatuation was downright adorable.

Even after spending a couple of nights solely dedicated to exerting her authority over the diamond certified singer-songwriter, Olivia continued to flash goo-goo eyes at her, as if Taylor wasn't just her submissive, but rather, her soulmate. It was enough where if Taylor was capable of topping in any way, she'd probably only have to so much as breathe in Olivia's direction and the little groupie would kneel down at her feet.

However, Mistress Liv was a breath of fresh air for a dom because, despite the fact that she was topping the folklore creator, Taylor had the petite brunette wrapped around her finger, never having to try too hard to please her new owner.

When it came to being easily impressed by Taylor's every move, Olivia was guilty as charged. A part of her thought she maybe should harden up a bit, but it was just so hard to feel anything other than adulation everytime she glanced down at her idol on the ground like a mere domesticated animal.

Having this woman she looked up to look up at her with unshakeable subservience was kind of...exhilarating? That of course wasn't even mentioning how engrossing it was to watch Swift's mouth become absolutely glued to her monster cock, the blonde now swallowing down that dildo like her life depended on it, trying hard to take Olivia's full length within her throat.

After all these years of uninhibited submission, Taylor still struggled with deepthroating, seemingly the one skill she had trouble picking up. Yet, somehow that only added to her charm, Swift endearing in her failure to engulf that whole toy with her well-seasoned mouth.

Perhaps that was why she had gotten away with it for so long, as it was possibly more irresistible to see Taylor hopelessly attempt to scarf inch after inch of rubber down her gullet than it was to see her successfully obtain that full foot of dick. Although, Olivia was showing even more leniency than some of the most compassionate tops Taylor had encountered over the years, never getting frustrated and roughly thrusting that strap-on forward, like most doms would be prone to do at this point.

Hell, by now, Billie would be hurling an onslaught of verbal abuse as she slammed her hips into the genre transcendent singer's face, giving zero care for the other blonde's well being. But here Olivia was, gazing at Taylor like she had hung the moon, going so far as to occasionally crouch down and pet her pretty little head, offering her role model this silent encouragement.

Sure enough, Olivia couldn't keep that encouragement silent for much longer, eagerly squealing,

"Oh my gosh, yes! I...I can't believe you're just like..going for it? I...ohhh...I love that! Good giiiirlll!!! Such a good good girl. Just totally the perfect sub. Oooh, yesss, that's it. Just keep sucking me. Don't even worry about getting it all, you're doing so good...and...just...God, I love you so so much. I can't even imagine getting one inch of that down my throat, let alone like...what? Half? My God Taylor, that's...mmm...that's actually so insane! Just the coolest--getting 6 whole inches down your throat. Like honestly, I mean, good for you. Haha, get it? 'Good for you'? Like...you know...like the song I wrote? Okay, okay, sorry, sorry, I'll...I'll stop talking now...I just...I fucking love you and I love this and aaaahhh!!!"

Billie was disgusted as she watched this sordid display, wondering who the fuck this Disney bitch thought she was kidding. Topping Taylor did not a dom make, as Billie was pretty sure the thin and winsome blonde could and would bottom to a cardboard box at this point. She had already heard rumors that Taylor had been bent over by fellow bottom Camila Cabello, and, if true, then 1) she owed the former Fifth Harmony member (and, funnily enough, her very first conquest) another long night of assfucking (in a line of many) after she went and used her property without permission, and 2) Taylor was solidly at the bottom of this kinky Hollywood hierarchy, meaning this little show from Olivia didn't mean jackshit.

In fact, Billie should be giving this wannabe dom the same treatment she sought to bring to Camila...so why didn't she? Well, much to her chagrin, Eilish had to admit there was something oddly intriguing about adorable little Olivia Rodrigo believing she had the cojones to be a dom, that shockingly long cock looking ridiculous attached to Olivia's petite thin frame. Yet, Olivia seemed completely comfortable as she started helping Taylor out by gradually pushing her hips forwards, beaming and laughing all the while.