Bad Guy Swiftly Gone SOUR

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thinking back now to the countless times she had dominated other pop stars, Billie felt a pit of regret build in her stomach and a sad nervous lump form in her throat. Why had she ever been so cruel as to inflict this on anyone? No one deserved the mortification that came with knowing they actually got off from taking it up the butt.

Although, the more Billie thought about it, the more she realized a lot of these submissive hoes were actually rather shameless--case in point: Taylor Swift earlier tonight. So...m-maybe Billie should just be...happy?

Billie entered instant panic mode the nanosecond that thought crossed her mind, and she urgently brainstormed a million ways to get revenge on the unassuming table-turning top. Unfortunately, her libido and brain weren't lined up, and though a never ending stream of grand thoughts all about regaining control over Olivia raced through Billie's racked brain, Eilish's actions told a completely different story--and not just because the curvy blonde was consistently letting out moans and squeals that wouldn't be out of a place in a porn film.

No, Billie was somehow debasing herself to an even larger degree as she bounced her big booty back onto Olivia's long rubber schlong, quickly matching Rodrigo's rhythm as she humiliatingly twerked her gigantic tush and consequently increasing how intensely she felt that full foot of cock lodged within her compact tunnel.

Again, such mortifying enthusiasm didn't mean Eilish was in any realm fully adjusted to this monster cock crammed inside her rear. However, the natural pain that came with anal? It was almost adding to the fun. Fuck, what had Olivia called Taylor? Her masochistic little pain whore? Well, now the busty bombshell was on her way to sporting that same moniker.

Yes, as much as it made her sick with herself, Billie was actually getting off on not just the waves of euphoria sweeping over her but the sharp swell of anguish shooting through her too...Mostly.

Taking note of Billie's tantalizing rapture, Olivia took a risk and kicked her speed and force up a notch as she had done previously with her two fingers, getting to a point where her hips were slamming repeatedly into Billie's meaty booty and making those cheeks jiggle like jelly. This latest uptick however had the once proud alt-pop star howling like a wounded animal, causing Olivia to reconsider her decision entirely.

Her mischievous grin wiped clean off her face, Olivia frantically rambled in response to those heart wrenching cries, though her dick remained nestled in Eilish's tailpipe.

"I, I, I'm sorry! Oh God, Oh God! I, I can pull out if you want, b-but maybe what you need...is this?"

Gulping, the nervous Filipina hoped the immediate thought that popped into her mind would help put Billie at ease. Genuinely wanting Eilish to enjoy herself, Olivia reached forward and ran her fingers over her fellow sad-girl pop icon's swollen clit, which thankfully worked to alleviate a lot of the agony that had come with those faster and more impactful thrusts. Relieved, Olivia continued caressing that sensitive sweet spot for several minutes while pummeling that slightly loosened back passage, and accompanied all of this with sweet nothings that she cooed into her once cocky conquest's ears.

"Ooh, I've just, I've gotta ask--how's that feeling, Billie? Mmm, how's it feeling to get your clit rubbed while I fuck your fa...er...um, s-sizable ass. Heh, s-sorry, I-I just don't know what I should say. Like, is that better? Worse? Because, at the end of the day, I don't know, it may be hard to believe right now but honestly I want you to feel good during all of this. Soo...here's hoping you're still loving this. Mmm, and if you are, here's hoping we can make this even better. Ooh, Billie, I know you're probably embarrassed, and honestly, I can understand that. I could never even imagine going through what you're going through. A dick up my ass? Ugh, blech, sorryyy but kinda gross. But up yours? It seems like a perfect fit! Oh, your hot little body was just made to be o...owned. Oh God, I'm sorry but it's true! So, what do you say you take over for me in rubbing your clit so I can grab hold of those iconic titties again?"

Billie again could only speak in whimpers, but she didn't hesitate to place her hand over her honeypot once Olivia moved away and up to the massive mounds resting on Billie's chest. With Liv's magic touch no longer gracing her clit, sharp pain, produced by this vicious sodomy, shot through the curvaceous conquest's body again, leading Eilish to quickly and furiously rub her nub to try and distract from that immense influx of staggering agony.

Unfortunately, Billie's fingers were apparently moving at too frantic of a pace for Olivia's liking, the typically bubbly Filipina angrily delivering a vicious double smack to this voluptuous spitfire's supple tits while giving the greatest glower she could muster. Granted, that exasperated expression on Olivia's face ultimately ended up being more adorable than intimidating, but the very real and painful impact of her strikes to Billie's big boobs, followed by her soft smooth hands aggressively clamping down on those mounds, canceled out such cuteness, Eilish loudly yelping as a result of that treatment.

"Uhh, can you not?" Olivia cattily hissed, sweeping judgment unmistakable in her voice before softening her tone slightly, "It's just...this night, this is something special, like nothing that's ever happened to me before. And like nothing that's ever happened to you either. So, it, it seems like we should savor that, right? Make it last? Mm, yeahh, I would love to make sure we do this for as long as possible, so make sure you're rubbing that yummy cunt of yours nice and slow--for now. Obviously, we can speed things up later. But why rush it?"

Billie could think of about a million reasons why they should rush it, the garish tomboy turned glamorous blonde just wanting to get the horrific humiliation of cumming with a dick in her ass over with. Of course, Billie knew enough to realize admitting that she wanted that would just have her teased for being eager, but the big titted blonde instead stayed silent, save for the moans, whimpers, and screams constantly flying out from her quivering mouth. For better or for worse, mostly joyful cries were now taking center stage, as Olivia had softened her grip on those enormous titties, therefore letting Billie take this all in a bit more. In fact, Olivia was now tenderly caressing Billie's diamond cutter hard nipples, giving this gorgeous golden haired just another form of sweet stimulation to endure.

That mammaries massage mixed with the continued attention to her love button at Billie's own hands as well as that maiden voyage of a dick in her big ass all worked in tandem to drive Eilish wild. Yes, the focus on her tits and clit played a major part in that pleasure, but more than she'd like to admit, Billie found herself growing fond of Olivia's slim hips repeatedly and ruthlessly slamming into her massive meaty cheeks.

What she was less fond of was the foxy Filipina's running commentary. Couldn't Billie's dignity die in peace? Did she really need this dreamy doting Disney ditz's annoying-as-fuck voice to underscore her every move?

"Oh my God! Soooo jiiiigglyyy!!!" Olivia happily snickered, crashing into that phat ass with enough force to leave Billie reeling but enough reserve to leave her on edge. "I mean, I've fucked my fair share of juicy booties but, mmm, we might actually be setting a record here in terms of jiggle. Hahaaa!! Or...ok, wait, let me see here. Let's just...here we go...aaand...bam! Ahaaa, and yep, there it is, still jiggling. God, I, I just...whoa! I think we might be up to a full minute at least."

"Shut...Up!...Shut up, shut up, shut up, you fucking copycat bitch! Trying to fucking be me by being a top, when this is the one time in your pathetic life you actually should've copied Taylor Swift and been a good little submissive bitch!" Billie finally snapped amidst her endless wails and whines, but immediately regretted it as Olivia juvenilely twisted her nipples.

"We'll just pretend you didn't say that." Olivia whispered, simply sadistically smirking as Billie screeched at the top of her lungs.

Violently pulling those nipples, Olivia held that position for a couple minutes more, making sure the message was sent to this buxom bombshell before at long last mercifully letting go and returning to a far more relaxed caressing of those sexy supple C cups. Shaken from that childish but barbaric move from the brunette, Billie breathed a sigh of relief once such cruelty concluded and Rodrigo slid her hands all over those mountainous melons with grace and playfulness as opposed to the unrelenting cold-blooded treatment shown mere moments ago.

"S-Sorry, Billie. I didn't want to hurt you. But, it's just so frustrating to see my dominance denied and discredited. Like, I own you now, in case that wasn't clear, so it feels like I should be allowed to talk freely. I just think dirty talk is such a big part of being a top and, yeah, sometimes it makes me feel kind of weird and, and like I'm doing something wrong. Something...naughty. Ugh, eww, I hate that word, hahaa. But mostly, I love dirty talk, and doing it gives me the chance to practice. To get better. Because, I, I want to be the best dom I can possibly be. Really, I do! I mean, ok, it's gonna take a lot to get to Beyoncé levels but it's healthy to dream, right?"

Billie was back to only moaning and mewling, her brain shutting off as this anal railing persisted. Saying the wrong thing had gotten her in hot water, so it was best just to be the Filipina's fuckdoll.

God, she couldn't believe she even had that mindset, but she also couldn't believe doe-eyed little Olivia had managed to pull any of this off, so at this point surrender seemed the only viable option. She had given her last gasp to stop her godawful fate and now here she was, left with no other choice but to accept this steamy reaming. At least she was still allowed to rub her clit, slow as it may be.

To her credit, Olivia did actually stay quiet for a little bit, though that choice in some ways heightened Billie's humiliation, as it made the echoes of flesh-on-flesh that much more resounding. Yes, instead of getting a constant verbal reminder from Olivia of the embarrassment she was enduring, all Billie had to do to become mortified was intently listen into the sounds of Olivia's hips crashing against her big backside. Although, it was difficult for Eilish to do that for very long given said sounds were being regularly drowned out by her own deafening cries, which just looked to serve the same purpose of making Billie feel worthless beyond belief.

And, needless to say, the noises made by the ample chested blonde were only one aspect of a bigger picture. It obviously wasn't like these shrill shrieks were of Billie's own volition, as she was carrying on like this thanks to Rodrigo's rough railing, of which she could feel every single solitary moment. Without Olivia's continuous babble to focus on, Billie could feel this full foot of fuckstick forcefully moving through her now somewhat well stretched rectum as well as each powerful collision Liv's fit hips made with her portly rear, but it was still those continued joyous reactions that wracked Billie's struggling mind most of all, with the physical feeling of this fucking simply serving as a side dish to that mortifying main course of her blaring bleating howls.

And that was to say nothing of the staggering emotional highs soaring through her the longer this sodomy went on. Even though Olivia had made Billie greatly reduce the speed in which she was rubbing her hardened clit, the Ocean Eyes singer still found herself on the cusp of climax, the urge to squirt like a filthy whore from getting her delectable derriere destroyed getting harder to ignore as time marched on. However, this was when Olivia again demonstrated a skill for utter domination far beyond her years as she kept Billie right on the edge of orgasm without ever pushing her over, making sure the anal pounding she was dishing out was hard and deep but never too hard or too deep.

No, Rodrigo was making sure she had that last little bit in the tank to give when Billie inevitably begged to cum like the butt slut she was. But, in fairness, Rodrigo's stamina wasn't the only reason this would-be tabloid fodder fuckfest was lasting as long as it was.

It took two to tango and Eilish was doing a great job at staying in line, not quickening her clit rubbing even though she badly wanted to, spitting right in the face of her brash nonconformist persona by following Olivia's orders to a T. Although, fortunately, Billie wouldn't have to show such reserve for much longer, as Olivia appeared to finally be taking pity on this spunky spitfire. She had meant what she said--she truly couldn't imagine what poor Billie was going through right now.

To delude yourself enough to think you're some big bad dom then get the wake up call that you were made to please superior women? God, Olivia could only describe a downfall of that magnitude as, well, 'brutal'. And so, while a twisted part of this charming brunette reveled in Billie's embarrassment and affliction, the 'drivers license' singer's humanity thankfully won out overall, and she offered this mortified musician mercy--a light at the end of the tunnel.

"Awwwhh, oohh, Billie. This must be really hard for you, huh? It definitely seems like a lot to take in at once. Not that I would know. But, hey, you're doing great! And I promise you, I'm not just saying that. So, maybe it's time to give you a little bit of a reward, hmm? How does that sound?"

"I..." Billie swallowed hard, not wanting to admit it sounded good but also not wanting to shut this opportunity down.

"Yesss, awesome!" Olivia continued as if Billie had actually offered some kind of substantive response. "So, here's what I think we can do. I'll let you rub your hot little cunt as quickly as you want AND I'll give your big booty....hehe, such a funny word...everything I've got. Buuuut...you just have to do oneee little thing for me..."

"I...I swear to God..." Billie whined through gritted teeth, knowing what was coming.

"I mean, I guess that's a good someone to swear to." Olivia dismissively shrugged then pressed on. "Anyway, this should be really easy, honestly. I'll give you permission to cum if you just go ahead and admit what I think we both know...that you're my...my... bitch. Ohhh, wowww, it never gets less weird to say, hahaa. But...if the shoe fits..."

This was it. One last chance for Billie to fight back, one last chance to prove this uppity Disney brat wrong, one last chance to right the ship and save her legacy. So, it wasn't very encouraging that when she first opened her mouth, she couldn't get any sound to come out, as she was still struggling to process this whirlwind night. Eventually, however, she did manage to squeak out a response, her voice almost unrecognizable, sounding less like a confident 7 time Grammy winner and more like a scared sad little girl.

"N-No." Billie just barely murmured, even as she felt herself love everything Olivia was doing. "I-I'm...I'm nobody's bitch...b-bitch."

"Aww Billie." Olivia sighed. "That's too bad. I was really ready to throw you a bone."

In an instant, Eilish was punished for her insolence. No longer thrusting her faux phallus within that pert posterior, Rodrigo instead started circling her hips around like a ferris wheel and thus churning Billie's bowels. Oh, Olivia had thought Billie had already reached the loudest volume possible with her screeches, but the reactions from this beautiful blonde proved otherwise. Doing her best to just hone in on caressing her clit as a distraction, the pain from this latest act was so great that Billie couldn't even divert her attention from it.

No, she sadly had to live with this intense new rush of suffering, just when she thought her virgin butt had finally adjusted enough that it could handle anything thrown at it. Not remotely helping her pain was the fact that Olivia, on top of continuing to spin that long hard dick within Billie's tunnel, was now back to smacking the blonde's fat titties, laughing as they jiggled too. Granted, Olivia sadly couldn't really see them wobble for what had to be a minute at a time, but she could sense it at least.

And Billie, it went without saying, was living it. Fuck, she had found out firsthand how she fared after talking back before, so why did she make that same mistake again? Well, it just wasn't in her DNA to go down quietly. Even if it was to her detriment, Billie had no choice but to delay what seemed to be a foregone fate.

Hanging on for a while, Billie did her best, though mostly failed, to hide her emotions through all of this, wanting to come across as strong willed. Sadly, she wound up appearing as pathetic as ever, the alt-pop sensation unable to mask her anguished cries.

"Do your worst." Billie tried and failed to put some firmness back into her voice, desperately striving to put the genie back in the bottle and quell her undeniable submission. "I'm, I'm...I'm always gonna be a top."

It was patently obvious how big of a bluff that was from Billie, and worse yet, Olivia wasn't done sending her a message. No, the HSMTMTS actress soon returned to twisting those nipples hard again and that seemed to be the straw that broke the camel's back.

"Are you sure about that?" Olivia cruelly cooed as she simultaneously twisted her new pet's nipples and stirred her new pet's bowels. "Or should we try that again?"

"FUUUCK!!!" Billie howled, tears streaming down her face. "AAAHHH!!! FINE, FINE, FUCKING FINE! I'M YOURS, AIGHT? I'M YOUR...MMMNNHH, I'M YOUR BITCH!"

Squealing with delight, Olivia sought confirmation, asking "What was that?"

"OH GOD, I'M...I'M YOUR BITCH, I'M YOUR BITCH, I'M YOUR FUCKING BITCH!! YOU GOT WHAT YOU WANTED! IT'S OVER! YOU WON! GOD...M-MISTRESS LIV...YOU'VE WON. FUCK! FUUUCCCKKKK!!! I WAS A DUMB ASS WHO THOUGHT I COULD TOP YOU BUT YOU'VE PROVEN I'M NOTHING BUT YOUR BOTTOM BITCH!! OH GOD, I'M NOTHING BUT A COCKSLEEVE WHOSE SOLE PURPOSE IN LIFE IS TO TAKE IT IN MY ASS! MY....MY FAT ASS! FUCK, YEAH, OKAY, I HAVE A FAT ASS, SO WHAT? FUCK! MMM, AND, AND YOU OWN IT NOW!! YOU OWN IT!! YOU OWN ME!! I'M JUST A FUCKPIG THAT YOU OWN. YESS, THIS, THIS LITTLE PIGGY IS OWNED BY MISTRESS LIV! AND, AND, SHIT, I'M...I'M SORRY!! I'M SO FUCKING SORRY I DIDN'T BEND OVER THE GODDAMN SECOND YOU LOOKED AT ME. WOULD'VE HONESTLY SAVED ME A LOT OF FUCKING EMBARRASSMENT!! AAAAHHHH, GOD, SHIT, OHHH, MISTRESS LIIIIIIIVVVV, FUUUUUUUUCK!!!"

From there on out, the busty blonde couldn't stop sobbing, feeling the weakest she ever had. How had she managed to stay unscathed for so long only to fall to a bitch that looked like she couldn't top a blow-up doll? Eilish was so ashamed of this unenviable fate that she told herself this was all a lie, that she was only saying what she had to so she could cum, but she wasn't sure even she believed that sentiment.

As much as she hated to admit it, Olivia had genuinely done a number on her psyche, to the point where Billie had to actually wonder whether she wasn't so much spewing bullshit as she was confessing truths. Despite wishing for the exact opposite to be true, she had loved every second of this sodomy session tonight, so maybe she really would be Mistress Liv's bitch going forward.

Unsurprisingly, that thought only made Billie sob harder, unable to come to terms with what may very well be her new reality. However, as difficult as her new status was to grapple with, for a split second Billie thought it was almost worth it, given Olivia's next command. Though, said command didn't come without the caveat of this beautiful brunette reminding her how pathetic she was being in this present moment.