Bad Guy Swiftly Gone SOUR

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Heyoo47
Heyoo47
18 Followers

Her B-Cup breasts jiggled slightly with each thrust, a phenomenon the "Your Power" singer soon became enamored with observing before her eyes then drifted over to Swift slurping up that big dick, the blonde's gag reflex surprisingly in check throughout the duration of Olivia's thrusting. Oh, when watching that, Billie desperately wanted to knock Olivia down and take her place, but her memory would then be jogged with all the reasons she wanted to continue to watch Rodrigo tenderly ram her rubber rod in and out of Swift's mouth, creating a vicious cycle that Eilish couldn't escape.

Olivia was well aware of Billie looking her up and down and as a result tried to match her stare, proudly yet coyly smirking back at the nineteen year old with a hint of defiance in her eyes. However, as much as she wanted to maintain eye contact with the more experienced dom, her focus perhaps inevitably floated downwards to Taylor, as her greatest inspiration surrendering herself would never not be spellbinding to her. It was like a dream, the full length of her towering twelve incher now sliding in and out of that oral orifice with awe inducing ease, generating deadened moans that still proved deafeningly loud amidst this quiet contained space, every single sound that was made bouncing off of these walls.

Streams of saliva dripped out from Swift's luscious pink lips, the folksy popstar suppressing her choking the best she could, Mistress Liv's encouragement motivating something within Taylor that she hadn't believed to be possible. After nearly thirteen (what an appropriate number) years of bottoming, Taylor had finally pulled off the unthinkable and taken twelve inches of cock inside her tight throat without excessively gagging through every second of it.

She sustained that masterful sucking for several minutes more before the gentle help from this fresh-on-the-scene brunette turned into a brutal skullpounding, Olivia's easily excitable nature taking over. Of course, once poor Taylor started wretchedly retching, Olivia slowed her role then profusely apologized for the trouble she caused.

"Oh God, gosh, I didn't mean to...I'm so sorry! You just were like...like doing such a good job--like literally flawless--a-a-and I just couldn't help myself."

"Ohhhh come oooonn!" Billie groaned. "You don't have to hold anything back with her. She'll take any-fucking-thing you throw her way."

"May...maybe, but I mean...I don't want to do anything that's gonna hurt her, y'know?"

"Puh-lease." Eilish sighed. "Don't think it's possible to hurt this bitch at this point. But, if you're too much of a pussy, then I could show you how it's done."

"Mm, hold that thought." Olivia pursed her lips while slowly removing her strap-on from Swift's throat, then singsonged. " Oh, Taylooorrr."

"Yes, Mistress Liv?" Taylor dutifully called back after catching her breath.

"So, that was a lot of fun!" Olivia swooned. "But I wonder if maybe it's time to...well...time to move on to your favorite thing?"

"Oh yes! Yes please, Mistress Liv!" Taylor gleefully squealed, knowing what was to come.

"Hey Tay, could...could you give me a little more?" Olivia prodded. "I mean, obviously, I'm gonna give this to you no matter what, but I just love hearing you beg."

Nodding, Taylor shamelessly pleaded, "Oh, please! Please Mistress Liv. I...I want you to fuck me...God, I want you to fuck me so bad! But not just anywhere. No! I need you to fuck me...in the ass! God, Mistress Liv, I need to get my ass pounded hard and deep! Please! Pleeeaassseee!!! Make it yours! Make my ass yours! Show me that you own it, Mistress Liv! Pleeeeaaassseee!!! Give me a gaping crater back there so loose and wide that you could ram a pickup back there! I don't care!! Just fuck meeeee!!!"

Tweely wringing her hands together, Olivia cheerfully chirped, "I...I'm actually obsessed. Like, who taught you how to beg so good?"

" Ahem." Billie cleared her throat. "You're looking at her, girl."

"Wait..wait..is...is that true?" Olivia questioned. "Did...did Billie teach you how to talk dirty? If so, I mean, major kudos--that's awesome!"

"Well actually, Mistress Liv, I've had a lot of tops that have taught me right over the years." Taylor truthfully stated, though she smirked because it was partially a tactic to put Billie in her place in preparation for Olivia trying to top her later.

"Oh, no you don't!" Billie scowled.

The "Lost Cause" singer had been willing to entertain Olivia's delusional dominance, but not when it bled over into a disrespect of everything she had accomplished. Taylor had told her repeatedly night in and night out that Billie was the best top she had ever had! Was all of that really BS?

Ready to strike, Billie stood up, yet all it took was a raised hand from the celebrated newbie and Eilish stopped dead in her tracks then sat back down. God, why was she actually obeying this conniving sub-in-denial?

"Don't get me wrong...I'd totally love for you to get involved in some way...but I really want to just take a few minutes to stretch her out by myself first. Okay?"

There was a deafening silence before Billie begrudgingly grumbled,

"Whatever. But you know in order to fuck her, she's gotta strip first."

"Oh, trust me, trust me, I'm well aware." Rodrigo grinned. "But for me personally, well, I kind of wanted to...um..well..unwrap my present myself."

Making good on those words, Olivia walked over so she was in front of Taylor, then got down on her knees and unhooked Taylor's stunning pink bra. Proving how much of a titan she was when it came to parties like this, Taylor made sure to wear a bra that unhooked in the front, allowing easier access to her precious A-cup tits.

Admittedly, those weren't Olivia's main focus right now--taking that girly lingerie off was more of a formality--but that didn't mean she didn't savour the sight of Swift's bare chest being revealed in all its glory. Still, she couldn't help but race back over behind Taylor and crouch down, literally drooling as she stared at that pink-clad backside sticking out in the air for her.

Anally taking her number one idol a couple of nights ago seemed like something that could only be pulled from her deepest clandestine dreams, yet not only had it happened, but here she was, gearing up to do it again. Psyching herself up, she squeezed that cute behind a couple times, predictably triggering a series of moans from the pop veteran, and then she got around to removing that rosy lingerie.

That blushing barrier was so ridiculously skimpy that it barely served a purpose being worn at all, but it was no matter now, as Olivia had torn that underwear away, and all that was left was a full view of one of the most frequently fucked asses in the music industry. Greeted with that naked rear, Rodrigo couldn't resist lightly groping it again, loving the resulting noises from her biggest inspiration.

But the 18 year old recently-made superstar also knew she had to get down to business. Taking a deep breath, Olivia positioned herself so that her cock was lined up with Swift's puckered hole, getting goosebumps as she struggled to believe she was really getting the opportunity to do this again. Determined to put on a hell of a show for Eilish, Olivia deviated from her typically bubbly persona and roughly forced the first three inches of her man-made monster dick up Taylor's cute little butt, taking even herself by surprise.

Amplifying Olivia's surprise, Taylor howled out, "OHHHH....OOOHHHH SHIIIIITTT!!!"

Panicking, Olivia frantically shrieked, "Sorry! Sorry, sorry, sorry!!! I didn't--"

"I LOVE IIITTT!!!!" Taylor wailed. "Mmmnhhh, it feels sooo good, Mistress Liv. Ohhhh, Mistress Liv, don't worry about anything. Do whatever you want to me!! Please, Mistress Liv, please! I can take it!!"

"R...Really?" Olivia questioned.

"YEEEESSS!!!" Taylor insisted. "OHHHH, so please just wreck my slutty little ass! Use me like the little anal plaything I was born to be!! Fuuuck, I love getting my butt wrecked!"

"Well..." Olivia's eyes flickered with mischievous merriment. "In that case..."

Once again, the "traitor" singer's demeanor changed on a dime, the talented teen now topping the hell out of her idol, roughly thrusting inch after inch of this hulking dick into Taylor's loosened rectal passage. In merely a minute, Rodrigo's sleek thighs were resting against Taylor's tiny lilywhite asscheeks, twelve whole inches of dildo firmly entrenched in Swift's shitter.

Olivia stayed just like that for a couple of minutes, listening intently to the revelrous wails of her role model. A small part of her still felt a little bad she hadn't allowed more build-up. After all, watching Taylor's anal ring get more properly stretched out was a mesmering sight, something Olivia could attest to given she had done exactly that the first time she fucked that puckered pink starfish.

With that being said, diving straight into a rough reaming wasn't without merit, as it gave her a sense of power she had only thought possible during songwriting. Little did she know that she could trade in the piano and notebook for a thoroughly loosened asshole and footlong strap-on and still feel entirely in her element. Honestly, maybe even moreso?

God, what a whirlwind these last few months had been! She had gone from barely ever kissing a guy to finding lesbian domination to be second nature for her all in the blink of an eye.

"Gosh...I...I can't...I can't even." Olivia brightly laughed. "You seriously took all twelve inches of my big dick up your ass! Ohhh, like you literally just took it like it was nothing. Ooh, you may have had trouble swallowing that whole thing down your throat but you've more than made up for that now. Awh, good job, Taylor. I'm impressed."

Helping strengthen the case that Olivia was pretty damn good at this, Billie began to remove the strap-on around her waist so that she could...well...more wholly appreciate the performance unfolding before her, Eilish frantically flicking her bean soon after. Of course, she was just removing that ten incher temporarily, and once she achieved the relief she craved she would then be back to plotting a plan to get Olivia under her thumb--Billie constantly reminding herself of that fact as she grew more and more feral, rapidly rubbing her pulsating pink clit.

Shit, she had barely started touching herself and she already could feel herself on the verge of gushing like a geyser, so utterly worked up by the raw dominance Olivia exhibited. Trying to stay strong, Billie forced herself to slow down, but damn was it hard. Perhaps she should have recognized that would be unrealistic to maintain, as a few seconds later, she slipped two digits into her hot and horny hole, pumping her fingers in and out of her soaked sex. She still tried to remain measured at first, deliberately sliding those fingers in and out of her front entrance at a snail's pace.

However, as time went on, she became more and more enthralled by the deepdicking Rodrigo was dishing out to Taylor, and so without even registering it, she picked up her momentum. Soon, she was moving faster than a speed of light, Billie's slender fingers drilling her dripping snatch. Her breath became increasingly shallow and her heart pounded against her perky chest, the "COPYCAT" singer bound to burst.

Sure enough, and without even fully realizing it, Eilish fell into a blissful climax, her own sensational touch sending sensual pleasure through her sensitive body. Her hot and heavy juices quickly squirted out onto her fingers, Billie's sparkling blue eyes going as wide as saucers.

She had achieved acclaim for ascending to the top of the sexual food chain at only nineteen years of age, and now she was no better than the many sluts she annihilated, getting so absorbed in another woman's dominant prowess and being completely unable to contain herself. Still basking in the afterglow of her ecstasy, Billie's cum dripping cunt dipped hands glided upwards to her milky white chest, her nimble digits gently caressing her pillow-y breasts and promptly causing them to glisten with the remnants of her own juices.

Doing her best to play it cool, Billie slowly slid her fingers into her mouth, cleaning them of her yummy honeypot nectar. Unfortunately, an unintended side effect of that was Billie letting out some particularly raucous moans, further putting an exclamation point on how aroused the alt pop singer had become. She wanted to restrain herself, but she just couldn't help it.

Ugh, this was all stupid Olivia's stupid fault, as the doe-eyed brunette was delivering such a superb butt busting that Billie had no choice but to get off to it!

Thankfully, Olivia most likely hadn't heard anything coming out of Eilish's mouth, as Rodrigo was concentrating much more heavily on slamming Taylor's little rear hole. After finally getting her fill of feeling her hips pressed against Taylor's cute booty, Olivia pulled half of her big black cock out of Swift's anal cavity.

For most ordinary women, having such a hulking dildo move all across their bowels would be horrifying, but Taylor was far from ordinary. Believe it or not, the subservient singer-songwriter began giddily gasping the second she felt Rodrigo's rod go into motion. That gleeful wailing was only amplified when Olivia pushed her hips forward again, an all out ass fucking finally underway.

She decided to decelerate from her initial pace, because as fun as it had been to force her full length into that fuckhole in only about three thrusts, slowly bulldozing the blonde's bowels helped Olivia savour this moment more than she would have otherwise--in some ways allowing her to have her cake and eat it too.

She got to go full speed ahead with her initial penetration and now she could take the time to scale back and move more leisurely. Her tempo met molasses levels of momentum, Olivia very gradually adding an inch or two into Taylor's back passage, carrying that out over the span of the next several minutes.

Eventually, her thighs again butted against Taylor's butt, meaning that full dick had returned to her rectum. Rodrigo happily gasped when that footlong strap-on was secured inside Swift's shit pipe, a sentiment echoed by the pop idol turned idle pet that she was topping now.

Both women (assuming Taylor could even be given that title at this point) consequently drowned out Eilish's wild riled up primal howls, just so lost in lustful wonder that was this supreme sodomy.

Over time, Rodrigo's reaming picked up steam. It was subtle at first, perhaps a quick uptick in speed here or a sudden spike in aggression there. But as time went on, Olivia obliterated that anal orifice, repeatedly crashing into Taylor's cute cakes. Her hips came down like a hammer, the thunderous echo of flesh hitting flesh filling the room. Soon, those booming sounds of skin on skin contact were accompanied by a running commentary from Olivia herself, this talented teen shaping up to be quite the talkative top.

"Take it! Take it, you fucking whoooorrreee!!" Olivia shouted, getting a little more aggressive and derogatory than she intended, promptly pulling back and following up, "Not that I think you're a...I...I didn't mean anything by that. I--"

"NOOOOOOOOOOO IT'S TRUUUUUUUUEEEEEEE!!!" Swift howled out, signing off on this degradation. "HOLY SHIT IT'S SO TRUUUUUUUUUUUEEEEE, MISTRESS LIIIV!!! I'M A WHOOOOREEE! AN...AN ANAL WHORE!! OH GOOOOODD, I'M YOUR ANAL WHOREEEE, MISTRESS LIV!!! I'M YOUR WHOOOREEE AND YOU SHOULD TREAT ME LIKE THE PIECE OF MEAT THAT I AAAAAAMMM!!!"

"Yeah?" Olivia asked, dumbstruck but then deciding to just go for it. "Well, alright then..."

Olivia began colliding into Taylor's tush with such sheer force that it was a wonder she didn't draw blood, the 18 year old musician really putting her back into this butt banging, violently thrusting into that lilywhite rump. Though lilywhite was far from an accurate descriptor at the moment, as those cheeks became exceedingly discolored, first turning about as pink as the puckered hole between them before turning redder than a baboon, and finally, wound up a shade of deep purple.

That kind of treatment was way more barbaric than Olivia had felt comfortable giving initially, and honestly still more barbaric than she felt comfortable giving, but based on how much Taylor was enjoying this, Olivia figured it was ultimately worthwhile.

Taking a deep breath, Olivia started blabbing on again, really getting carried away as she shouted,

"Mmmm, God, oh yeeeesss, Taylor! God, take it, Tay!! TAKE IT!! Ohhhh, how does that feel, Taylor? Oooh, how does it feel to get your pretty little ass used by one of your biggest fans?? Mmmm, I hope it feels good, Tay. Yeeeaaahhh, awwwhhh, I hope you're happy. Ohhhhhh, I...I mean...I really don't know how you could be, with something this....this huge stuffed inside of you. Yet...yet you sound...you sound like you're loving this. Oh...oh my God, are you? Are you actually getting off on this?! Ooh yeah, are you my little masochistic pain whore? Hmmm??? Yeaaaaahhh, mmnh, yesss you are and I'm so so glad. I'm so glad you're mine, Taylor. Ooohh, all mine!!! Maybe even 'The best thing that's ever been mine'! Hehheh, mmmnnhhh, that's a throwback! Ohhh, but no, seriously, I love owning you!!!"

Taylor rhapsodically cried out as Olivia pumped her rump full of rubber, the more accomplished musician unable to deny a single word her younger stan had just said. Even with her aeons of anal experience, Swift would be outright lying if she said she endured zero pain from this sensual sodomy, but the majority of her moans exhibited the exquisite pleasure Taylor felt in those moments.

No amount of affliction could deter Swift from mining bliss from this butt pounding, the country-turned-pop singer such a diligent ass ho that any kind of contact made with her cute little booty ran the risk of sending her off into a tizzy.

Sure enough, Swift was already on the edge of orgasm, knowing it wouldn't take much more for the tall teen top to take her to that familiar nirvanic state. All throughout her slim picturesque body, elated sensations swirled, the blonde building closer and closer to hitting her peak, much like a train gearing up to leave her station.

However, Olivia seemed to sense this, and as a result, she eased up, generating a quite audible whine from the world famous pop princess.

"Mistressss Liiiiv!!!" Taylor sadly shrieked.

"I'm sorry, Tay." Rodrigo bewailed, though not without an addendum. "But I can't have you cumming yet! We have to put our best foot forward for Billie. A good dom can't let her sub off that easily! Right?"

"Hu...huh?" Billie nearly jumped out of her skin as Olivia glanced in her direction, the rebellious and angsty singer frantically placing her hands at her side.

"Oh, nothing." Olivia happily hummed, proud that she had turned the mighty Billie Eilish on enough to get her to finger herself. "I guess on second thought, Tay, if Billie's not gonna wait, why should we?"

"Hey!" Billie began to protest, but weakly trailed off. "I was...You didn't...Ugh, giiirrll..."

Olivia just smirked as she once again began hammering that hot hole, wondering if it was really going to be as easy to claim victory over Eilish as it currently appeared it would be. Her crazy long-shot plan was actually coming close to fruition, and soon she'd be set to walk out of here with two hot blonde conquests, who were both fellow artists she respected no less.

Though, she also couldn't take her eye off the ball. While the thought of Billie falling presented a lot of fun possibilities in the back of her mind, her current prize was Miss Americana's loose booty, and she'd be remiss if she didn't pour her utmost attention onto stretching that rectal ring more than should be humanly possible. The fetching Filipina somehow found a way to pound that cute caboose the hardest she had yet, thus increasing the volume of Swift's lovely lecherous cries tenfold.

Heyoo47
Heyoo47
18 Followers