Bad Habit, Good Habit

Story Info
Former student runs into ex teacher, several times.
1.9k words
4.32
9.4k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bad Habit, Good Habit

While attending a seminar in Milan on Soulful Joy, a last-minute substitute lecturer was a familiar looking nun. Sitting with 300 others, I was captivated by her pretty and known visage. The silky way she moved in her long penguin habit reminded me of a High School teacher and my forbidden crush on her. The 1950s were the opposite of enlightened, at least in public. Little did I know how perverted our parents were.

Since all we saw of our nuns were their faces, hands, and sometimes a scruff of loose hair, it was impossible to guess their ages until they were obviously older. Unknown to me, Sr. Mary Todd of the Filiae Eros order had moved from the Frauinsenses when she was caught in compromise with two priests. Only her exceptional specialized insight into the soul's connection to, and craving for, carnal joy qualified her to escape the enshrouded prison of her order.

With her lecture over, she asked for questions. I raised my hand, but she flinched when she saw me then, ignored me. My being near last to leave gave her a chance to intercept me in the hall. "Ben, is that really you?" Startled, I gasped and backed away, jaw dropped. Close up, she was more beautiful than I recalled. Nodding, I tried to form words. "That is you! Always the shy one." She hugged me and for the first time, I felt her huge soft breasts crush against me, and I immediately stiffened. "Oh my. You are still so quick to react." She glanced at my tenting slacks and smiled. "I couldn't acknowledge your stiff reaction back then, but as a member of Filiae Eros, I can." She gripped my bulge and looked around as she massaged me.

Gasping and looking around the near empty hall, yet not removing her hand, I said, "Sr. Todd, what ahhre you doing?" We both knew exactly what she was doing.

"Perhaps I'm fulfilling a boyhood dream?" she said. "I noticed this little fella grow as you stared at me back then and wished to make him weep your tasty cream. My order and license prohibited any contact or even flirting. My new order has no such restrictions. In fact, the tunic we wear under all this is slit on both sides from arm pits to thighs and we don't wear bloomers for easy access. Now that you are out of school, feel free to feel me through the slit." That seemed surprisingly aggressive.

Struggling to keep from cumming too soon, I stroked her face and full lips, then slipped under her scapular and found her slit tunic. Her deep breath and beautiful smile confirmed her permission. Her eyes closed as I felt her bare chest and the enormous tits in hiding. As I pinched and rolled a stiffening nipple, she moaned lightly and squeezed my cock. I barely noticed the couple slowing as they passed us. She unzipped my slacks as my hand traveled below her hips. Spreading her legs let me confirm she was commando as I rolled through her dense bush. Making me rise, she spread her legs and I felt her stiff clit and damp labia. "Should we be doing this here, in a hall with strangers nearby? Let's find someplace more private where we can explore further."

She whispered, "Let's not. This is a way to allow our souls to experience carnal joy. Sharing it in public heightens the rush. The Frauinsenses could never tolerate this and expected us to maintain the facade of purity and virginity." Her kisses grew more intense; her tongue wrestled mine as she pulled my cock out of my slacks and slowly stroked it while some watched. My fingers found her slick inner lips as my thumb circled and urged her clit from her hood. As she stroked me faster, I pushed her full length tunic slit wide open and fully exposed one enormous beautiful tit to our audience.

After letting me bite and suck her tall stiff nipple for a minute, she groaned and pulled her habit up to her neck setting both beautiful tits free, exposing her fire bush and pussy to all. Essentially naked in the hall, I noticed her bush was bright red and pet it before returning to her stiff clit and swollen wet lips. I wondered if it was a "bad habit" to love that she is an exhibitionist? She unbuckled my slacks, pushed them down, and told me to step out of them. Also commando, I was bottomless and embarrassed in a public hall with my stiff cock pointed at her

naked pious pussy. Smiling, with one brow raised, she rubbed my bishop against her nunnery and said, "It's not going to eat itself," then guided me back to the bench. She laid down and took my stiff cock into her mouth as I leaned into her soaked pussy.

Both aware of the small crowd stopped and watching us, we ignored them and expanded our '69.' She left one foot on the ground as I spread her gaping lusty pussy for me and the voyeurs to savor. Then, as I fingered her wet pussy and sucked her clit, she took in my cock until it reached her tonsils. Her mouth and tongue were well experienced in cock sucking and the hot pressure brought me close too quickly. Wrapping an arm around my hips, she pulled me deeper. As she took me into her hot throat, I felt strange hands caress my ass and spread my cheeks. They added an illicit pleasure to what I felt at both ends.

Sr. Todd slid up my crack and teased my star hole, so I returned the favor. Though her rear hole looked virginal, the easy way it opened told me it wasn't. Since I kept licking her tasty pussy nectar off my fingers, I refreshed my ring finger smears to ease into her ass. Normally I go slow introducing my finger to a rectum, but as hers was already gaping, I twisted it in with a single push. As she groaned and clenched my cock, I kept sucking her clit and using two fingers deep in her noisy pussy. She climaxed with my cock in her clenched throat which made me cum directly into her belly. She, or someone, removed the finger in my ass, and we both struggled to catch our breaths. I rolled onto the floor gasping so my deflating cock and her puffy pussy were fully exposed to the slowly departing crowd. Somehow, her black and white hood was still on and straight. An unfamiliar woman walked away slowly as she smelled her finger.

"Ben, I want you to fuck me hard and cum in me if you can." I asked for a minute to recover. "Fine. Then I want to taste our combined cum on your cock. We can do more later." She grinned and twisted one brow. I stared at her beautiful legs and pussy as I wondered if she were insatiable.

"How did you survive in that virginal convent with such a profound sex drive?" I gasped.

"You mean Soulful Carnal Joy drive, right? We were not virginal. Sisters ate, fingered, clam slammed and pegged each other often. Priests got blown and fucked whenever they wanted. Mother Superior forced me out when she caught me and two priests in a threesome DP on the front steps of the convent. In her petition to dismiss me, she didn't mention the nun I was eating during my DP. I was the only one forced to leave. This transfer is so much better for me. You ready to go again?"

My eyes popped as I watched her finger herself. Insatiable. My cock began to grow again as I watched her climax on the bench. She stood and bent sharply. "Aim for my G-spot, since you ignored it our first time." She pushed off her head gear with all her clothes letting her long red hair flow onto the bench, then braced on the bench. Leaving her common shoes on made a laughable picture I had to ignore, but she was muscular. Her strong biceps and tight abs looked great on her shapely frame.

No one was around, yet, to watch her big tits, with bullet shaped and hard nipples, dance as I slammed against her firm muscular ass. She wiggled and tilted her hips as my stiff cock slid into her soaked pussy. Her moans changed to gasps once we found her G spot. When she began shouting "Deus meus," I checked the empty hall. It was obvious she was delaying her climax to savor her G pleasure. When I felt close to cumming, I twisted a finger into her relaxed anus with no alacrity.

I kissed the cheek of her ass very lightly. My other hand slid along the lips of her down-covered pussy lips. She said my face was so close that she could feel my hot breath on her vagina. My finger went deeper and traced the inner sensitive slit from her pussy to her hyper-sensitive clitoris. She gave a loud sigh. I twirled the tip of my finger expertly on that sensitive bud and she lost it, screaming as a huge orgasm rocked her world. While shouting thanks to God, she came again shuddering, clenching my finger and stiff cock with new found strength. As she came, I flooded her sweet pussy again. She collapsed and we gasped for air.

"L-l-lie on the bench. I'll be on top this time. As I said, I want to taste our mingled cum on you cock and I want you to do the same as you eat my pussy." Though reluctant to eat my cream pie, I was too aroused to ignore her request. With my head on her crumpled habit, I watched her legs spread over my face then settle her pussy on it. Her wet fire patch smelled and tasted wonderful. Mixed with her cum, mine wasn't so bad.

As I spread her lips and licked her pussy, she sucked and lapped my cock as if starving. When she spun around and rode me, she angled my cock against her star hole. She whispered, "Fuck me harder."

My cock entered her rear hole with ease. It was a hot, tight, velvety chamber and ten times better than when I was in her before. This time we were making love. Though tentative at first, the feeling was exquisite and I didn't want to break this wonderful joy. I drove into her hard and deep. She moved her hips forcefully to meet my thrusts. Her grip soon overloaded my senses. Her moans of pleasure took me over the edge. I drove in deep and came hard. My mind and body froze as I pumped my sperm into her dark chamber. She flexed her interior muscles and milked all the cum out of me.

When I could take a breath, I asked, "If we keep doing this, would you say it's a bad habit or a good one? There's a security camera with a blinking light aimed at our bench." My cock surged, but she ignored my question.

Looking up at the camera, she swelled her tits, popped my sweet cane out of her rear, and said, "Yes. I know."

===== 5 hr 2300 1/9/24 ====== 1900 words

seminal image 12/24/23: nun in habit kissing ex student