Sampling Another Man

Story Info
Resolving a wife's desire for another man.
1.4k words
3.46
2.9k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LovingF
LovingF
252 Followers

1 Jan 2022 Brian writes

"Dear Gillian

You are incredibly sexy and sweet. I liked our New Year dance and kiss. It has emboldened me to declare my true feelings. My New Year's resolution is to be honest about my feelings for you.

I love you and have done for the last 18 months. You are married and I respect the sanctity of that institution. But by the lingering kiss you gave me last night I see that you are not happily married. That was a passionate kiss and not just because of the champers.

I want to have a sexual relationship with you. For preference I want us to be exclusive but I am prepared to be "a bit on the side" in secret. I am even prepared to be a part of a menage a trois with your husband's full knowledge and consent.

As I write this I am feeling really horny. My penis has responded to the thought of us together. My dick is hard as I am thinking of us together.

Brian"

.......................

2 Jan 2022 Gillian responds

I have read your email. I need time to think and compose a reply.

Love xxx

......................

2 Jan 2022 Brian replies

Glad that you haven't instantly rejected my offer. Take your time.

We have been so close to going physical for so long. It is only sensible that we now go the whole way.

You need to be sure before you make a life changing decision.

Love you xxx

...............

4 Jan 2022 Gillian replies

We need to talk. Roger is away tonight. He doesn't know about your email or our fun evenings and our visit to the nudist resort.

Come round at 6 for pasta and salad and a No Alcohol wine meal.

Love xxx

........................

4 Jan 2022 Brian replies

See you at 6.

........................

6 Jan 2022 Gillian replies

I enjoyed our chat. Despite my feelings for you, I am going to redouble my efforts to rekindle my marriage. But if that doesn't work I am yours.

.............

7 Jan 2022 Brian replies

I respect your decision. I hope that things improve for you and Roger.

....................

7 Mar 2022 at 06 00 hours Gillian writes

Can we meet tonight at your place at 6?

..........................

7 Mar 2022 at 07 00 hours Brian replies

Love to see you. Is a pasta, salad and No Alcohol wine meal okay?

Love xxx

..............

7 Mar 2022 at 07 12 Gillian replies

I love you. See you at 6 for the meal. But have real wine.

Okay to stay the night in your spare room?

Gillian xxxx

...............

7 Mar 2022 at 07 15 Brian replies

Love you. See you tonight. Bed in the spare room will be ready.

Brian xxxx

.............

15 Mar 2022 Gillian writes

Thank you for being the perfect gentleman, even when I was tipsy with the wine. Our love for each other illuminates the shallowness of my marriage. But it seems too cheap and tawdry to cheat on Roger, however much I want to be your bed partner.

Can we stay celibate friends? or must we part? I do hope it is the former.

Love and affection

Gillian

.........

15 Mar 2022 Brian replies

Of course we can be celibate friends. But we are destined to be together.

In true friendship

Brian

....................

8 May 2022 Gillian writes

Brian

Roger has seen our emails. He is furious, especially since I spent the night at your house. He thinks that I slept with you.

The shit has really hit the fan now.

Gillian xxx

............

10 May 2022 Gillian then follows her email with

Brian

Roger has come up with an option which may help all 3 of us. Can you come round tomorrow night at 6 p.m. for a 3 way discussion?

We could be together with his blessing.

Love and kisses

Gillian xxx

............

11 May 2022 Roger emails Brian (cc Gillian)

Title Legal Separation

I have reread the emails and see that you and Gillian have not got physical. Reading your love letters in email format made difficult reading. I over reacted.

We meet tonight to agree the details of a possible legal separation.

I propose that Gillian and I agree to a 6 month legal separation. That means that we will set aside our marriage and (legally speaking) we are not married. A legal separation means that a divorce is made so much easier. It means that, should you and her get physical, you are not cheating on me.

But it will mean that you and Gillian will have to agree to certain financial arrangements with me. You and Gillian will need to appoint separate solicitors to compose the formal legal document which puts aside my marriage for 6 months.

But it saves a lot of time if we can agree the details before getting our respective solicitors involved.

Regards

Roger

................

11 May 2022 Brian replies

Title Legal Separation

Roger

Sounds like an ideal solution. Gillian has held off because she didn't want to break her marriage vows. Setting them aside will make her transitioning her affections to me.

See you both at 6 p.m.

Regards

Brian

..................

12 May Roger writes to Brian (cc Gillian)

I think our discussions went well last night.

I get to keep the house and 40% of the firm's shares and Gillian gets 10%. You agree to provide a caring environment for her. If you fail to do that, our legal separation is automatically ended. After all, the legal separation is only to allow you 2 to be together fully. Gillian loves us both, but you more so.

I make no secret of my continuing love for Gillian but don't want to stand in the way of her happiness. The legal separation allows me a psychological get out from my initial feelings of betrayal. Your and her visit to the naturist resort being the ultimate let down.

Under English law all legal separations must include a chance for reconciliation. Therefore Gillian and I must meet at the 1 2 and 3 month points to discuss any matters, including any plans for a divorce. These meetings must be conducted in front of a solicitor or some other agreed person. You may be the "agreed person".

It is advisable that agreed records of these meetings are made.

If you agree with my email then I suggest that we appoint solicitors. In the meantime Gillian has agreed not to get physical with you and you agreed not to try to "negotiate the naughty".

Regards

Roger

....................

13 May 2022 Gillian writes to Roger (cc Brian)

I will appoint a solicitor to advise me. I think that the income from the 10% and from

Brian will be satisfactory.

Thanks for being so understanding. Hopefully the solicitors can create the legally binding agreement in the next month.

Love you both xxx

...........

13 May 2022 Brian writes

I will appoint a solicitor. Hope all this can be over in the next month.

Regards

Brian

.................

15 Aug 2022 Gillian writes to Roger

I have made a big mistake. After we settled down our sex life wasn't as good as I had expected. Now Brian is drinking heavily. I miss you and want to come back to you.

Love

Gillian xxx

...............

15 Aug 2022 Roger replies

I have found a new lady to love and we have slept together. Provided you are happy to return knowing this I am content for you to return.

Regards

Roger

......

15 Aug Gillian replies

As we were not legally married at the time I suppose you were free to sleep with other people. I hope that we can settle down and live with each other.

Love

Gillian xxx

...........

15 Aug 2022 Roger replies

I guessed that you needed to find that the grass isn't always greener with another man. If you ever develop feelings for another man then be honest.

In that spirit I must let you know that I will continue to have sex with Joan. She is a far superior bedmate than you are.

Regards

Roger

.......

Roger sent Joan a blind carbon copy (bcc) of the email. That meant that Gillian didn't know that Joan also received the email.

............

15 Aug 2022 Joan replied to Roger

Thanks for the compliment. Our love making is so intense. I agree to a threesome arrangement.

Love you always and forever xxx

..............

15 Aug 2022 Gillian replied

I accept that I will have to share you with Joan. Come and pick me up asap.

Love

Gillian

LovingF
LovingF
252 Followers