Bull Ride

Story Info
My Hotwife and Her New Bull Share a Moment.
2.6k words
4.07
111.2k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jc1961
jc1961
251 Followers

Early one weekday morning I was going through my daily regimen. Up, coffee, showered and dressed for work. I usually left for my customer visits at nine AM. This particular morning I was running late. Sue was up and around at the same time, although her normal departure time was an hour later than mine. She had been puttering about the house all morning, checking her patient schedule, sending emails, etc. She wasn't even dressed yet, wearing a sheer robe which she had slipped on after her shower. A shower which had run up against mine as she insisted on going first. I had just finished getting dressed and headed downstairs to the kitchen to get my travel cup of coffee ready. As I walked into the kitchen, Sue about ran into me. She was on the phone, I thought with one of the kids at first but no. Then I thought it was her office, but that wasn't it. I finally asked;

"Who are you talking to?"

She whispered "Ellaine," and kept right on talking.

Okay, so something was up. Sue was a bit on the nervous side, and was even more nervous with me in the room. I fixed my coffee, left it on the counter, and acted like I forgot something in another room and left the kitchen, ducking around the corner into the dining room to listen. I only got one side of the conversation, but;

"Well, so how is it? Really? WOW. You think I could...? You did? When? Oh hell Ellaine, you need to give me more of a heads up than that."

Now I knew something was up. When it's Ellaine or Helen on the phone it's a clandestine husbands may not be included event. Not that I minded. Sue and I had gotten beyond that the last couple of years. Actually she was more beyond it than I was, but our marriage had lasted thirty-four years and was still strong. I only insisted we tell one another, open communication. There was nothing better than watching my reformed prude wife fuck a big cock, and I get to watch and join. On the other hand, what was good for the goose, well you know. I went back into the kitchen, grabbed my coffee and kissed Sue, who was still on the phone, goodbye. She patted my cheek and said;

"Have a good day. I love you."

I said the same and headed out to the car. As I got into the car and got it started my mobile phone rang over the car audio system. It was Roger, Ellaine's husband. Now I would find out what was going on. I answered and said hello;

"Jay, are you still at home?"

"Just about to pull out of the driveway, why?"

"Well, leave the house and then go back in about twenty minutes, okay."

"Alright, what's Sue and Ellaine cooking up? Another online masturbation session like before?"

"No, better. Ellaine is sending Warren over."

"Ah, Warren?"

"Oh, I probably never mentioned his name. Ellaine's Bull, Warren."

"You mean that hung guy you sent me pictures of? Pictures of him and Ellaine?"

"Yep, that's him. She thought Sue was ready for a meet."

"Why the hell didn't she tell me? I'd enjoy the hell out of that."

"That was both they're idea. Try him out first, then bring you in after the nervous first time. Though I heard they're plotting and I didn't want you to miss out. So give it twenty minutes, then sneak back into the house. You've done that before when the both of them got sly. So have I. Oh, and get pics, okay?

"I will, and thanks for the heads up."

I circled the car around the street and parked about four houses down from ours so I had a clear view, and waited. Right on time a dark BMW pulled up to the curb in front of our house, and out got one of the most muscular, tall guys I'd ever seen. He was a broad shouldered black guy, maybe late thirties, early forties. He was wearing a jacket and jeans, and looking at his phone as he walked up to the door. The door opened and in he went.

I got out of my car and slowly walked down the street to the house. I had done this before, sneaking back into my house to see what Sue was up to. The last time it was her and Ellaine on an online masturbation session. That was sweet. This was going to be phenomenal, but I had to be even more careful. We have a side door which leads into the garage. That's easy enough to get into. Then it's a stealth exercise to get into the house through the garage, without making any noise to attract attention. Especially with two people in the house and not knowing exactly where they were. I entered the garage side door and left it ajar, in case I had to make a quick exit. I turned the knob on the door from the garage into the house. It always made a discernable click, and the door tended to squeak. This time there was the click, but no squeak. I was through the door and in the lower back hallway where the guest room and downstairs bathroom were. Just ahead was the family room. It was on the lowest level of the house, and the door to it was wide open. I heard Sue and Warren speaking. They were in the family room. I had to be careful and not be seen. Luckily the door was half closed.

I eased the door open quietly, just enough to look through. Warren was sitting on the couch. Sue was standing, making nervous small talk, while Warren eyed her up and down. Sue said;

"I don't mean to be so nervous, but this was an unexpected surprise you know."

"You don't have anything to be nervous about. I've known Ellaine for a long time. She told you about me, right? She sent me today to see if you'd be interested in my services. Then we're going to bring your husband into this if it works out. I just insist on a first meeting to kind of break the ice, you see."

Warren had a deep voice. He was being friendly and Sue was starting to feel more at ease.

"Yea Sue, so all you need to do is listen to what I say and I guarantee you're gonna feel great. You're gonna tell your husband all about how good I made you feel. Then the next time, he'll be able to join in with us. Ellaine's husband loves when I visit. Got him real trained up so we all enjoy ourselves."

I had no idea what that meant. I'd have to ask Roger later. Warren reached out and took Sue around her waist and pulled her on to his lap on the couch. Sue was smiling nervously as Warren ran his hands over Sue's dress. She was laughing, both of them cutting up. Warren raised her skirt and smacked her ass lightly.

"Yea baby, you're built real good. Let me see some more."

He spread her legs while she sat on his lap, revealing her panties. He felt between her legs, rubbing her pussy through the panties. He then stood her up and told her to pull her dress up. He began rubbing her tits. Sue moaned quietly at first, then louder as he squeezed and rubbed more.

He then stood up, taking Sue and turning her slowly, kissing her neck, then turning her to face him and kissed her fully. He then pressed down on her shoulder, into a kneeling position right in front of him.

"Now, loosen those pants and see what you're about to get. I think you'll like it."

Sue hadn't said anything for a few minutes, but obeyed him to the letter. She fumbled with the rivet and zipper on his jeans until he had to help undo them. She pulled down on the jeans and out popped one of the biggest cocks I'd ever seen. Sue as well I'm sure. Even Kenny, the guy she fucked at the casino didn't measure up to this. Warren was already semi-hard. He took his cock and shook it at her.

"You know what to do with this. A lot bigger than your man's dick, huh? Now suck my dick baby. Suck it good. Look at me while you suck it."

I had almost forgotten to get my phone out to record all of it. I had to fumble to get it into silence mode, heaving a sigh it hadn't rang while I was standing there. I ducked back into the hallway into the guest room and took my pants off. I was in my underwear, my cock hard and peeking through the slit in the shorts. I could always bale into the guest room and hide if one of them walked back there. It had two doors, one into the hall, and one into the bathroom. The bathroom had its own door from the hall. So rarely did anyone walk into the guest room without a reason. I got back to my vantage point at the door. Sue was still sucking Warren's cock, now fully hard.

"Yea Sue, that's it, like a big lollipop. You're good. Now, lick my balls too. That's it."

Sue was making "MMMM" sounds as she sucked his cock and balls. Warren shoved it deep into her mouth causing her to gag several times. Her mouth was stretched open taking his big cock, pausing to catch her breath every few seconds. She had already taken the dress off but still had her panties and dark stockings on. With her free hand she reached down and slid her panties to the side so she could finger her pussy.

I was stroking away on my cock with one hand, and holding the phone recording with the other, zooming in at different times, trying not to make any noise that would give me away. I had thought about barging in at one point feigning to have forgotten something and being shocked at what I saw. But why ruin a good thing, I thought. Sue's nipples were standing up at attention now, her fingers busy rubbing her hairy excited cunt. Warren pulled his cock out of her mouth and said;

"Now let's get to it."

He stood Sue up again, and slid her panties off. She kicked them out of the way. He stripped down as well, his full muscular form now completely revealed. Sue felt his abs and pecks. He bent her over, squeezing and feeling her ass. I had a perfect view as if he were doing it just for me.

"Okay Sue, bend over on the sofa and spread that pussy and ass for me."

Sue did as he asked. Warren wasted no time raising his cock, rubbing it up and down Sue's pussy and ass crack, then sliding it slowly into Sue's pussy. Sue made a guttural sound somewhere between ecstasy and nausea ass Warren entered her.

"OH FUCK, OH FUCK!!!!"

She yelled with every thrust, her ass spread open in front of him. He grabbed her ass cheeks and got into a rhythm, finally she took all of his cock in one thrust. She continued to moan loudly, almost to the point of a wail.

"Yea Sue, you gotta nice wet pussy girl. You take all this dick now, c'mon, yea!!"

Warren continued to fuck her doggy style for several minutes. I was stroking my cock so hard now I could barely hold the phone still. At one point Warren spread Sue's ass and stuck his thumb in her asshole she fucked her. She yelped and moaned loudly;

"AHHHH!!! YEA, FUCK ME!!!! Please more, MORE!!!!

I wanted to join in so badly. Kiss her and put my dick in her mouth while she got fucked. Lick her hairy asshole while he plowed her. Warren pulled out of Sue and turned her over on her back, on the couch. He spread her legs up and open, holding them while he fucked her again. Sue rubbed her pussy, fingering her clit and telling Warren how good it felt.

"Yea, you ain't had dick like this before, huh baby. You're husband got a small dick. He's older, like Ellaine's Roger. He don't get all the way hard anymore?"

Sue could only moan and go "Uh-huh" at times. Sue was losing her balance on the couch, in spite of Warren lifting her back up every minute or so. He pulled out again and stood Sue up, sitting on an adjacent chair, he backed Sue into his lap and spread Sue's legs, bringing her down on to his cock. This was about it for me as I watched her cunt expand as his cock disappeared into her. She yelped again;

"Now, ride that cock till you come Sue, RIDE IT!!!"

Sue bounced up and down, head back, at times braced of Warren's sturdy thighs, bouncing repeatedly on his long thick cock.

She slapped her pussy, rubbing it too.

"OH FUCK YEA!!! I'm GONNA COME!!!

Warren grabbed her by the arms and raised her up, taking over and thrusting into her hard. Her hairy cunt was wet and she came hard;

"YES, YES, OH SHIT, OHHHHHHHH SHIIIIIT!!!!! OHHHHHH"

Sue came repeatedly. I had never made her come like that even with dildos. Warren continued to bounce her on his cock until she begged him to stop.

He stood Sue up, again gestured her to kneel in front of him.

"Now you're gonna take my cum Sue, Every bit."

Sue grabbed his cock and jerked it, sucking on it to. Warren took it from her, jerking it onto the side of her face and into her mouth.

I of course, lost my load at that moment too. I shoved my cock to the side into my shorts and blew my load all over them. I ended the recording as Sue was wiping cum from her face. Warren reached down and got his jeans, then said;

"Where's the bathroom?"

I thought, OH SHIT, and ducked quickly into the guest room, shutting the door as quietly as I could. I stood there, listening to him use the bathroom, hoping he wouldn't get curious and open the door into the guest room. He didn't, and I heard him walk out back into the family room. All I heard next was muffled noises, and finally, after about five minutes, the front door close. I waited a few minutes, what seemed like forever, then retraced my path back out of the garage and to my car. I immediately called Roger, as I'm Sue was doing the same with Ellaine, and we talked for a good hour. I could barely get through my appointments the rest of the day. When I got home, I kissed Sue and asked how her day went and she tried to say fine, but blurted out everything in a quick continuous sentence. Of course, it was all Ellaine's fault Warren just "showed up", yea, right.

But, she told me just about everything, and said she wanted me there next time to actually see it. Little did she know. I told her to book him as soon as possible, but not to ever tell me after the fact again, like that was going to happen. Yea, my wife had aged gracefully into a Hot Wife. I was loving it.

jc1961
jc1961
251 Followers