All Comments on 'Bad Habits are Hard to Break'

by Confidential

Sort by:
  • 36 Comments
revengerrevengerabout 17 years ago
Oh, the world is full of stupid idiot wimp writers

There was no need for another idiot writer, writing about whorewifes...the sites is full of wimps.

If you are a good one , write a storie about revenge of the husband on one slut wife

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
No the world is full of stupid reviewers

keep up the great work and ignore the immature reviews by folks who haven't got an open mind or the imagination and balls to write or experience anything beyond mainstream sex themselves.

louguy35louguy35about 17 years ago
No! Stupid anonymous prick!

Isn't is amazing that those who have no moral or ethical principles are quick to label as closeminded those who do have them. I guess they never look into the mirror and acknowledge that they, themselves, are totally unprincipled ass-holes!

Cheers!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Excrement

<p>Once again, people who disagree a story has any eroticism contained within are vilified as being unimaginative and stodgy. Actually, the problem is that abnormal sex such as portrayed in this “story” (slut wives, wimpy husbands, humiliation, cruelty, etc.) just <i>isn’t</i> erotic. Sorry – it’s really just the leavings of a trivial mind.</p>

<p>Hey, “writer,” get the counseling you need and then come back to post here, okay?</p>

<p>Ron123XYZ@foreveranonymous.naturally</p>

anonymousreaderanonymousreaderabout 17 years ago
revengingly

...is that even a word?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
people aren't stupid,they didn't buy your story

writers get mad because commentors say the story sucks.do better next time,you can make people like crap.you can put shit on a piece of paper someone with say great story.that how stupid readers are and the writers for doing it.most writers are stupid when stories with no consequnces catch hell from commentors.

hellraiser69hellraiser69about 17 years ago
Could Happen

In real life. Not all women are faithful after they say I do. They seem to forget the vows. Some females are born sluts. I was married to one for a couple of years. She has been married 6 times since the divorce. My daughter is just like her. I couldn't find anything wrong, except i found it boring.

hellraiser69hellraiser69about 17 years ago
Could Happen

In real life. Not all women are faithful after they say I do. They seem to forget the vows. Some females are born sluts. I was married to one for a couple of years. She has been married 6 times since the divorce. My daughter is just like her. I couldn't find anything wrong, except i found it boring.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Moral Or Ethical Principles ?

I don't think this website was built for people with high moral or ethical principles. It was built for us dirty dogs that want to roam the back alleys of horny literature.

You should accept this story for what it is. Now it is not about idiotic guys pimping their wife for their own dementia---and if it was, so be it. Just give it a zero and go your way down to a violent story of revenge, blood, lawyers, gnashing of teeth, trashing of bedrooms, living rooms and garages.

This story is---as the current cliche goes---what it is. It was somewhat different than what is usually here and it is okay for being what it is.

And morality? Is there real morality in people with murder in their hearts?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Most Just Don't Get It !!!

Do you respect yourself? Do you respect others who don't respect you?

Do you moral yourself? Do you moral others who don't moral you?

Seems to be a difference to most but obviously not all. There is honor among thieves who respect each other so that isn't about morality. There are whores and pimps who respect each other so --- well you get the idea - hopefully.

People don't come here to be moralized or demoralized! They come here to be aroused in various ways. They in large part don't come here to be disrespected except for the people into pain and submission who largely are sick in their own way.

When someone disrespects you how do you react? Happy? Sad? Angry? Do you whine? Do you slink away dis-hearted? Do you retaliate? Do you feel better after you retaliate? I do. That someone thought so little of me as to disrespect me doesn't de-moralize me it upsets me that they feel they can so without some response now and / or later.

Did they not realize that disrespect isn't tolerable by most people - that there will be consequence. Do you respect someone who doesn't deal in giving some consequence when being disrespected?

The point is this discontent isn't about morals or their lack - at least here sexual positives and negatives are expected. Its when disrespect isn't dealt with in a timely and fair way that us semi-normal natives get restless. Most realize that being silent is a quiet approval so they score and comment their feelings as they should. That is what Free Speech is all about. They say and you say. Hopefully as constructively as possible without responding in like kind given some stories subject and purpose. So get off the evangelistical morality horse and RESPECT the difference. Huh. Not bad eh.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Endowed man, 7.5 inches, top or bottom writer?

It makes a difference, mine is more than that on top so guess I am overly endowed. Funny, never thought of it that way. A slut is a a slut is a slut, a cheater is a cheater is a cheater. Only thing a slut or cheater brings to the marriage is a good chance of STDs or AIDS. But then those of us that do have some sort of morals and ethics dont matter says one of your critics, but if opinions mattered his might be worth a penny. I seriously object to people who cheat, lie, betray, and disrespect their spouses, be they male or female. You cant change them, they will be what they are a bit sick in the head with personality disorders. Loving wives doesnt mean cheating or slut wives. You can have a very erotic story with a loving wife and her husband or with safe sane consensual sex a loving wife her spouse and another couple or couples. You dont have to have a BBC with average real life length of about 6 inches on top or a slut who sneaks to take a "lover" or gets pimped out. If you want cuckold tales put them in the nonconsent or forced category unless they are mentally ill, then the erotic horror section will do. Hubby in this story needs to ditch this bitch asap dont want to raise her bastards. Thanks for trying, ANON

KOLKOREKOLKOREabout 17 years ago
A quality work – should not be stopped here!

IMO, this story is written very well. In fact it reminds me in it’s bitter sweet quality the style of creamer. In it’s genre you get a lot of background on the characters. You get motivation for an unusual kind of revenge. Even though the woman is married, the guy for all we know isn’t. The story focuses on his POV. His liaison with her is of a an ambiguous nature. He has mixed emotions. The motives of the ex girlfriend are also not cut and clear. Is she trying to get back together with him? is she trying to get pregnant’ is she trying to compensate him” Within the story’s own code of moral there is an expectation that an unfinished business will be reopened and maybe finished this time. As this too short story ends, it feels still ambiguous - does he feel that he settled "the score" does he or she want to fix their live, this time for real? ******

I hope that you are going to write a continuation. I hardly ever put this kind of request. I hope that the sour gush of irrelevant complaints about the genre and the theme in which you chose to work won’t get to you.

KOLKOREKOLKOREabout 17 years ago
Confidential pointers to unsatisfied posters

I’ll tell you confidentially author, most previous comments left me quite depressed. How can I now encourage you? ******************* I’ll give it a try. *******************

DEAR COMMENTERS: overtime I found by a process of trial and error that I don’t like certain themes in literotica. They grade on my nerves, and for different reasons. The horror does not speak to me, the mind control does not do anything to me the interracial, to the most part, annoys me with many blatant racist views, etc. So, while I am sure that there are exceptions in each of these genres which I might look up through the best stories list, I overall avoid them. Why get aggravated? *************** Similarly, there are particular authors that overtime I learned to stay away from even in a genre that interests me. Or even better, I don’t like particular themes like Voyeur husbands or wives stories. As soon as I see either in the headline or in the first few paragraphs that it’s going to be about voyeurism I am out of here. Sometimes I go to the readers’ feedback and see what it’s all about. ********************

What I can’t understand is why torment yourself and the author. BTW, the issue of freedom of speech is irrelevant. Of course you have the right to torment yourself, reading stories that you don’t like, then saying how much you did not like them. ***************** All I am saying let’s be honest here. We have choices to be informed. If we keep reading in a certain genre and after a number of paragraphs we know what we are investing out time

Into – it’s our choice not the author’s fault.

So much for prejudging a story for its themes or for its genre. Now if you want to come with a literary claim NOTE – A LITERARY CLAIM that a story is not good per the genre it’s in, now I’m going to say that you have a legitimate point. Crying that “Penthouse” is Immoral for having naked ladies, rings as authentic as a John’s cries for not seeing modest looking girls in a brothel. Hello John, and you were searching for your hat perhaps?

Alvaron53Alvaron53about 17 years ago
I'm yawning now

Distinctly average writing with a number of grammatical blunders and errors. The author at least spends a little time developing the characters but then doesn't do anything with them. They don't grow nor change in the story and that makes them bland, uninteresting.

<P>

I searched for a plot but couldn't find one. There's no central conflict and thus no resolution. That lack of excitement kills the narrative drive of the story and I certainly didn't feel the need for speed to get to the end of it. I could not find an impact character to spice things up. Perhaps Jake is supposed to be that but the sophomoric conversations Chris has with him are silly and detract from the quality of the tale. Talking like naughty schoolboys isn't erotic, it's puerile.

<P>

As a stroke story, it's pretty ho-hum. In fact, it's pretty ho-hum all around so here's a ho-hum rating of fifty. I thank you for your effort.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
kolkore,when you become a critic

where your writings.and it's good you're a mind reader to read what commentors are thinking.

BazzzBazzzabout 17 years ago
Good Start

This is a good start. I think you rushed to the sex a bit too quickly. We could have known a little more about the two main charactors and their relationship. It could have made their encounter a bit sexier. still that's the writer's choice and I didn't really take off for that. It was that word you threw in there, "revengfully" or whatever it was. Was she seeking revenge on her husband at that moment? Not knowing the true nature of their relationship we couldin't know. I just thought that maybe she was a habitual cheater which really wouldn't have made this a revenge fuck, just a continuation of a habit. In any event my advice is to write with a thesaurus next to you. That way you'll never have to make up a word when you feel stuck on a description.

This is a good start and I hope you continue with either one as a main charactor, (hopefully her actually).

gatorhermitgatorhermitabout 17 years ago
Story isn't as bad as some are indicating

Kind of reminds me of the Eagles song, "Lyin' Eyes" except I'm not sure whether Chris is one of the good guys or not. In fact, I think what makes the story somewhat interesting is that Chris alternates between wanting to be bad and not.

KOLKOREKOLKOREabout 17 years ago
To Anon in USA

With all due respect, if you were not Anon (nothing wrong with it in and of itself) you could have responded and clarified your message, because I could not understand it (something about mind reading I guess, but I can’t figure out the connection). ************

BTW, the way I see it we are both readers and critics, No?

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
consequences you pay when you play

false hope to the low life of human nature.its about me group of people.missing in these stories are respect for yourself and others.what wife with respect for her hubby or herself would do this crap.me i like common sense stories,these have no common sense.there is a writer point of his belief to cramp down the reader mouth.the consequnces are the hubby destroy wife and lover.then the story make sense.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Not very well done but a bit different

I guess try again

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
at what price?

heather should find the price she has to pay for some bad habits

KlausTheMausKlausTheMausabout 15 years ago
That must be

reading comments like the last one ...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
wow

this reminded me of a now ex GF, but I loved when she fucked other men haha

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
SERIAL CHEATING IS HARD TO STOP

but payback revenge is EZ AND ENJOYABLE. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
lo if that's true TAZ

the divorce should become habit then

chytownchytownalmost 12 years ago
Thanks

For sharing.

EgoTrixiEgoTrixiover 10 years ago
I´ve read it...

...but it needs a proper ending!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
a bullet in the head might stop it.

Sluts are fun just not as a wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Chris was given a perfect opportunity

Heather is a heartless bitch. Chris was given the perfect opportunity to fuck her up! With her help first get her talking on the phone about the what's and why she's screwing around on her husband. Have her husband listening on the line during the conversation. Setup a time and place to fuck her again. Have the husband and a lawyer walk into the location while she's naked on the bed, take pictures with the hubby screaming at them so she can't say he approved. Then blast the information to the media and to her family about her cheating then divorce her with just next to nothing. Okay you can use that idea for later.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
English

Time for another lesson:

"Heals" is a verb, not a noun. A wound heals. The thing on your foot is a "heel" (noun).

Try second grade again...

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Enough

Enough has already been said about how bad this is. I will just agree.

widowedidiotwidowedidiotabout 4 years ago
Huh????

Normally I will read through a story despite it having some mispellings in there. This is a one page story but I just couldn´t keep on going with so much crap. It seems that this author didn´t even get past elementary school. What is a womans Heal? And how do you drink a Champaign? Or how do you eat a fruit place? Finally when I read that ¨she struggled to get away from him grip¨ And this all happened even before anything really happened as to tell what Bad Habits she had. That was the last before I stopped reading and came here to let you know why I stopped reading an otherwise beautiful story, Shame on you. At least check your story before you get into such a rush to see it printed.

widowedidiotwidowedidiotabout 4 years ago
Huhy??

Normally I´ll read through a story regardless of it mistakes, but this one I had to stop even before getting to the good part. Why? well tell me. What is a womans heal? How do you drink a champaign? Or how do you eat a salad place?? The final one came, ¨As she struggled to get away from him? grip. Shame on the author for being in such a rush to get a story out that he doesn´t even check for grammar, spelling or continuity. This could have been such an erotic story, but mispellings ruined it for me.

TorgauTorgauabout 4 years ago

Good plot ideas, but needs some TLC

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Wow. Rarely do you get a story where both the man and woman are amoral assholes.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Prosze nie pisz więcej albo się wczesniej zastanow

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous