All Comments on 'Bad Habits Ch. 02'

by XtinaSmith2017

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AlwaystabooAlwaystabooalmost 6 years ago
Loved swallowing the load

Pure magical story

devoutmalesubdevoutmalesubalmost 6 years ago
Always look forward

Your content is great, storylines are so very refreshing.

Thank you,

DMS

KantariiKantariialmost 6 years ago

This was a nice, enjoyable story to read 🌹Kant👠👠👠

kriss4912kriss4912almost 6 years ago
Twist thank you

Dearest Tina

What a wonderful sensual twist this story just gets better with each line

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Wonderful

Simply superb, and a wonderful follow up to the original. I do hope very much that you continue this series (hopefully soon), I can’t wait to see where these characters and relationships go!

Rwa4768Rwa4768almost 6 years ago
Great

I enjoyed this story very much. What are the odds of two nuns having a cock.

EmirusEmirusalmost 6 years ago
Very clever!!

Very clever and unexpected. You jumped a month. I think everyone, myself included, expected it to be the next day and a detailed account of Katherine’s first exploration of Ethan. But no! You just had to take us by surprise. That’s the sort of thing I like...the twist.

I liked the way you picked up the pace with Katherine and Ethan with their limited time frame and necessary urgency. It made me want to read faster. Then slowed it right down for the three way entanglement. Made me think of how people drive according to the music. I couldn’t see you have Katherine and Ethan deflower the maiden and thought Priscilla might have a cock. Going to be a bit like Duelling Banjos.

Dark_StormDark_Stormalmost 6 years ago
What's better than a nun with a large cock?

TWO nuns with large cocks!

Next time, Priscilla needs to fuck somebody, and someone needs to take two cocks up their ass, maybe Nathan and Priscilla on Katherine?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Very good story!

This is a very cool story with a twist! The next three-way should be AWESOME! Maybe have the Mother Superior get involved and show that she has a really big cock.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great Stuff

This really needs more chapters, it’s so good.

NicoDevianteNicoDeviantealmost 3 years ago

Hot story, very well written, fantastic rhythm! I love shemales nuns, I love perverted nuns of any sex. Please keep on writing about dominant nuns with or without cocks!

sissyangela3sissyangela3almost 2 years ago

i hope to see more chapters added to this hot erotic story!!

NewEnglandBoyNewEnglandBoy3 months ago

Nice twist. Keep adding more. Sinfully delicious

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userXtinaSmith2017@XtinaSmith2017
Thank you for reading my stories!! I can't express how much I appreciate your continued support, comments and emails. It's thanks to you that I'm able to do what I love and for that, I'm eternally grateful. --- -THE AUTHOR- --- By day I am Christina Smith, humble secretar...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Bad Habits Previous Part
Bad Habits Series Info