Bad Hair Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Of course, I was at the bar with ten of my closest friends as this was all happening, so the police lost interest in me pretty quick. Bobbi called me and hissed that she knew it was me. I told her I had an alibi and hung up. Fuck her.

I told JJ and Mike what had happened, and if they wanted to have a relationship with her, it was fine. She had been a good mom, no denyin' it, and they hadn't been there to see what she turned into. So, I got the feeling they'd be in touch. I didn't mind. I just didn't want Bobbi tryin' to turn me into the bad guy. Ellie talked to her brothers, and she wasn't quite as charitable as I had been. She refused to speak to her mother, and that was a pretty harsh punishment for Bobbi; after all, Ellie had been her little girl too.

O' course, Bobbi blamed me for turnin' Ellie against her. I told her no, it was fuckin' someone other than her daddy that did that and hung up again.

Anyway.

So I already told you about the hairdressers. Childish, I know. But when I thought about what she'd done to us, I figgered that wasn't quite enough payback in my book. But I couldn't come up with a decent plan.

><><><><><

All right now; gettin' back to Amber. I took her to the Red Lobster for our first date, and I let her order whatever she wanted, which may have been a mistake - she had a healthy appetite for lots of things, food included, but what the hell.

She had been on her feet all day, so I didn't offer to take her dancin' after; just took her home, but when I dropped her off, she did ask me in for a drink. We sat on the couch and I just kinda picked up one of her feet and started rubbin' it.

You young bucks out there, listen up. Rub a woman's feet for her, and do a good job, and chances are you'll be rubbin' somethin' else afore too long. And I AIN'T talkin' about your own pecker.

'Cept it didn't work that night. She moaned and groaned like her foot was connected straight to her hoo-hah, and gave me the other one. But when I finished, she told me, "That was amazin', JT, but I gotta get up in the mornin' and babysit my grandson. Felicia (that's Amber's daughter) has to work.

"That's okay, Amber," I said, like it wasn't no big deal, "I hope you had a good time and maybe we can do it again."

She gave me a nice little peck on the lips and said she'd like that. When she saw me to the door, she gave little JT a squeeze and winked at me.

I had a grin on my face all the way home.

><><><><><

Well, things kinda happened, you know how it goes, and I couldn't get together with her again right away. So it wasn't until I went for my next haircut - sorry, hair stylin' - that I got to see her again. It was also when I found out Amber was maybe just half a bubble off plumb. But that was just part of what made her attractive, at least to me.

Anyway, after her pretendin' to be mad for me not callin' her sooner, and me not pretendin' to be awful sorry about it, she got down to cuttin' my hair. Well, you know how hairdressers love to chat, and she was no exception, 'cept instead o' regular gossip, she started tellin' me this conspiracy theory idea of hers about some CIA program called MK-Ultra, I think is what she said. Somethin' about mind control. I was only half listenin' though, coz she kep' stroking my ear, or brushin' hair off my face, and she rubbed her boobies on me a couple times too. Little JT was wakin' up.

I just said, "Damn, that sounds interestin'; maybe I could come by later and you can tell me some more?" Well, she said that'd be fine, and five minutes after I got to her trailer, she was ridin' my face like I was Secretariat at the Derby, and maybe it was the oxygen deprivation, coz I started thinkin' maybe there was somethin' to her idea. Leastways, maybe some way I could use it. Anyway, after she came on my tongue twice, and about squoze my damn head off with those soft, creamy thighs of hers, I was finally able to flip her on her back. Pretty soon her feet were pointed up to the ceilin' and she was hollerin' for Jesus to take the wheel.

In our Lord and Savior's absence, I did my best, and after I shot my nut, we was layin' there tryin' to catch our breath. She said, "JT, your wife must be stupid or somethin' to cheat on a man who can fuck like that."

I shrugged and reached for her cigarettes. Lighting up, I took a drag and passed it to her.

"Ex-wife, and I'm voting for stupid," I replied. She chuckled, which made her boobs do interesting things. My cock twitched, and she saw. Still chuckling, she stubbed out the cigarette and slid down to say a proper hello to little JT.

She stroked and sucked til I was hard, then climbed on and rode me again through a couple more screamin' orgasms - the trailer park was gettin' a show that night - until I blasted another load into her.

She collapsed on my chest, them tig ol' biddies squished against my chest and my dick still inside her, and mumbled. "Yep, definitely stupid." I slipped out of her, and she flopped onto her back beside me, and I lit up another cigarette.

"I didn't know you smoked," I said, just offhand, makin' conversation.

"Just after sex," she said tiredly.

I eyed the mostly empty pack, then her. She let out a husky giggle. "Okay, maybe some other times too. I ain't no slut, if that's what you're thinkin'."

"Never crossed my mind, honey." But thinking I might be getting into dangerous territory; I changed the subject. "Tell me again about this theory you were talkin' about at the saloon?"

"Salon, goofball," she giggled again and sat up cross-legged on the bed, so she could look at me. I scooched my ass up so I could lean against the headboard, and when I looked at her, I could see her naked pussy right there, still leakin'.

"Goddamn, Amber, if you ain't the hottest damn thing," and I stared at her soaked crotch.

She looked down, then giggled. "Aww, you say the sweetest things! Anyway, JT, listen! Here's what I heard!" she continued in a loud whisper, her eyes widening with excitement at the story she was about to unload on me.

"This program that the CIA ran, they was tryin' to figure out how to control people's minds! Now they say," and by her tone of voice, it was pretty clear she didn't believe it for a second, "that the government shut it down in the 70s, but I heard," her whisper got a bit quieter, "that they just moved into some universities around the country! They was usin' drugs and doin' psychological experiments, and all kinds of stuff!"

Well, I'll be God damned. This might just work out. I decided to play along. "Amber! You think maybe this here school is one of 'em?"

Her eyes got big. "Holy crap, I never thought of that! I could talk to my friend Brandi, see what she knows..."

I nodded. "That's a good idea, baby. But the reason I ask..." and I took her hands and stared right at her, and I could tell she was gettin' into the idea, "Is that Bobbi, you know, my cheatin' slut of an ex-wife..."

Amber nodded.

"Well, she went to that school, and she was learnin' psychology, and she sure did change while she was there!"

"Oh my God, JT, you don't think?" She was coverin' her mouth with both hands.

Then I noticed it. A tiny little bit of a smirk on one corner of her mouth. I kinda squinted at her outa one eye, and asked, "You fuckin' with me, sugar?"

Well, she started to giggle, and pretty soon she had her hands wrapped around her belly and was rollin' around on the bed. When she could talk again, she said, "I'm sorry JT, maybe a little bit. But you gotta admit, you were too!"

"Yeah, I reckon so. You got me good though, honey."

Her eyes got kinda soft when I called her that - I mean, I reckon I had done it before, but this time... aww hell, I don't know, ask her why if you're dyin' to know so bad!

I continued. "But listen, maybe we can still fuck with her some? Maybe you could talk to her! You mind helpin' me figure things out? No, don't worry," I added as she looked at me funny, "I ain't gonna hurt her none. I just don't think it's right that she got away with treatin' me like shit, takin' my money, and hurtin' Ellie like that. And who knows, if she really did get experimented on, I feel kinda bad, like maybe we should help her or somethin'." I figured playing the martyred husband couldn't hurt!

Her eyes wide, Amber nodded eagerly. "Damn, that ain't right, JT. I'll help you. She's s'posed to come get her roots done next Tuesday; I'll ask her real casual about what she's been up to lately. Maybe I can drop some hints like I heard about some weird stuff goin' on?"

"Sounds like a plan, baby. Now c'mere, little JT's wakin' up again!"

><><><><><

I got together with Amber again the followin' week. Seemed like we was developin' a routine; some hot monkey sex, then we'd chat, then some more lovin'.

During the chattin' part, Amber said, "Oh damn, I wish you coulda been there, JT! We was talkin' about just normal crap, and then I says, 'You know, Bobbi, you din't never tell me what you do for a livin'.'

"She says, 'Oh, I work over to the university, I'm helpin' out with the psychology department.' Except she said it a lot more hoity-toity than that," she said, disapprovingly. Amber hated stuck-up people.

"Yeah," I agreed. "She started talkin' like that when she started fuckin' that slimy little pissant." I ground my teeth together.

Amber patted my arm. Then she took my hand and put it on her pussy. "Now who's a better fuck, JT? Me, or that cheatin' slut?" she dimpled.

Well, there weren't no comparison there, and after I spent the next half-hour showin' her I meant it, we chatted again for a bit.

"So anyway," Amber continued her story, "I let my eyes go real big, and I say, real whispery-like, 'you doin'... experiments?'

"She looked at me kinda funny, and says 'Well yes, but probably not what you're thinking.'" I laughed as she imitated Bobbi's voice.

"So I got real, REAL quiet, and I say, 'I hear tell they're doin' some kind of mind-control stuff over there. My friend Brandi has her one of those dark web things, and she says it's true!' Well, Bobbi just looks at me funny and says she don't know nothin' about that, and so I let her change the subject. I could tell she was thinkin' about it though."

"Well slap my grandma, Amber, you're a Goddamn genius!"

She grinned and did a little naked curtsey, then looked down at little JT. "God damned enough for round three, old man?"

"I'll show you old man!" I hollered, grabbin' her, and she shrieked in glee.

><><><><><

Sunday evening, I sat down to dinner with Ellie. She still came over a couple times a week, just to make sure I was doin' okay. Sometimes she'd cook, and sometimes I would. This time I'd made my famous slow-cooker burgoo, with skillet cornbread and a peach cobbler for dessert.

"I like to put on ten pounds tonight, Daddy, but that sure was tasty."

"Glad you liked it, baby, now I got somethin' to ask you."

She sat up and paid attention.

I wasn't sure how she was gonna take this, so I eased into it. "Baby, what would you say if I told you I was thinkin' about gettin' a little payback on your momma?" Okay, so maybe I wasn't exactly easin' into it.

She did a fist pump right there. "I'd say it was about goddamn time, Daddy, sorry for swearin'. Can I help?" Well shit, so much for worryin' about her feelin's.

"Love you, baby. And yeah, I'm glad to hear it. Let me tell you what I was thinkin'." And I explained about how Amber had planted the seed with Bobbi, and what I wanted her to help with next. Well, what I needed from some of her friends.

What we did was, we got one friend to watch Bobbi's office on a night that we knew she worked late. When she was alone, we had another friend dress up in a hospital robe that we'd borrowed, and go runnin' into her office, screamin' like a lunatic about escapin' from the basement.

When he told us about it later, we was all tryin' to keep from laughin'.

He said, "I ran right into her office and grabbed her by the hand, and I says, 'Don't let 'em take me back down there, please don't let 'em!' And then I just ran out of there, still screaming. I didn't have anything on under that robe, and I'm sure she got a good look at my nekkid ass while was runnin' out of there!"

Well then Ellie and me did start laughin', and I handed him the fifty bucks I promised, and said he did just perfect.

><><><><><

For the next part of our plan, I reckoned I was gonna need reinforcements. So, I introduced Ellie to Amber.

Well, when she got to the house, Ellie gave her a kinda squinty look, head cocked to one side, and said, 'You fuckin' my daddy, Miss Amber?" She didn't say it mean; just like a normal question. I about choked on my beer, though.

Amber laughed. "Honey please, it's just Amber. And yes I am, is that okay?" Again, she didn't say it sarcastic-like, or nothin', more like she just wanted to be sure if Ellie was okay with it.

Ellie cocked her head to the other side, tapped her lips with her finger, then grinned. "Yes'm, I reckon it's fine."

I let out a breath I didn't realize I had been holdin'. "Thank you, baby," I told her.

"So, what's next?" both women wanted to know.

"Okay, I have this idea but I don't even know if it'll even work. Do either of you know someone who's good with computers, and phones and TVs and stuff?"

Two days later we all met for lunch. Ellie had a 6-foot beanpole with her.

"This here's Benji," she said. He's about a damn genius; go on and tell 'im what you want to do, Daddy; if Benji can't figger it, then it cain't be figgered."

Benji blushed under her praise.

"Well, here's what I was thinkin'; you tell me if it can be done." I looked at Amber. "I was hopin' your friend Brandi could......"

><><><><><

Amber went off and recruited her friend. Then, while Amber, Brandi, Ellie, and Benji worked on their part of the plan, I got to work on keepin' Bobbi off-kilter. The young fella who wore the hospital robe that first time - his name was Roy, I forgot to mention earlier - and his girlfriend Lettie - were my partners again. They said they had so much fun the first time they wanted to see it through.

Well, the two young folks did most of the work. Like last time, we waited for nights Bobbi worked late. Then they'd watch for when no one else was around, then one or the other - they took turns - would scream bloody murder. We worked out how far away to do it so that she could hear 'em, but not TOO close.

I was watchin' the first time, and Bobbi jumped straight up outa her chair. She ran to the door and looked around, one hand pressed to her chest. Then I saw her pick up the phone and start jabberin' into it. Pretty soon the campus police showed up, and I could tell they wasn't believin' her, coz one of 'em kept rollin' his eyes.

Well, she saw him and it made her mad, and she started shakin' her finger under his nose! I had to go then, or I was scared she'd hear me laughin'!

About a week later, we did it again. She jumped again, and reached for the phone, but stopped with it halfway to her ear. She set it down, then went to packin' her stuff and about ran outa there.

Well, I reckoned that was probably enough, but I couldn't resist. The next week, I had Lettie put the robe on and go runnin' back and forth outside Bobbi's window. I think she mighta fainted after that one!

><><><><><

The week after that, Bobbi had another salon appointment. The next day Amber came over and had dinner with me and Ellie.

"JT, that woman is fit to be tied!" she laughed. "She ain't hardly set down in my chair when she tells me, 'Amber, I think you might be onto somethin' about what's goin' on over to the university!' She was in such a tizzy that she forgot to talk in her prissy voice, so I know she's hooked.

Well, I said, 'I KNEW it!' and asked her what made her think so. So she told me about the guy in the robe and the screamin' and that no one believed her. I said, real serious-like, 'Bobbi, I believe you,' and she about cried.

"Well I almost felt bad about it, but I did what you said. I said, 'Bobbi, you gotta find out where it's comin' from, then they have to believe you!' She asks me, 'How do I do that though, Amber?' And I said, 'Well, that's gonna take some thinkin'."

Ellie and I were listenin' real close and when Amber finished her story, Ellie gave her a big ole hug and said she was wasted at the salon, she oughta be in Hollywood.

Ellie went on back to her apartment, and Amber... well she didn't need to be anywhere just then. I barely made it to work in the mornin'.

><><><><><

When I dragged my saggin' ass into the shop finally, Ellie just smirked at me and handed me my coffee.

"That woman is like to kill me," I admitted.

"Daddy!"

"Sorry baby, I reckon that was too much information," I apologized.

"Sounds like you two are gettin' along?" she smirked again. I was seein' that expression a lot lately!

"Annnnnd... changin' the subject... how's Benji comin'?"

"OH!" She jumped up excitedly. "He said he's almost set! Sorry Daddy, I plum forgot."

"That's okay baby. I'll call Roy and Lettie, and we'll go see Amber and Brandi about the next part. I just hope I survive," I mumbled under my breath.

After work, I called Amber and told her the good news.

"Hot damn, JT. Me 'n Brandi been puttin' together some ideas. When y'all want to get together?" Her voice dropped down a little. "I told her all about you and she's been itchin' to meet you, honey."

Oh, shit! "Uhh... well, I reckon we strike while the iron's hot, ya think?"

"Sounds good to me, can you come over tonight?" She was still usin' her sexy voice, and little JT was listenin'.

"Damn skippy; I'll be there as soon as I get cleaned up. You want me to pick up dinner?"

"Oh, that'd be great, baby. Can you get a coupla things from Shawarma Sushi?" It was a Turkish-Japanese restaurant in town. Don't ask.

"Yeah, no problem. Be there in about an hour."

"Hurry baby. You wanna get here while it's still... hot."

That little tease! I was tempted to jump in the car and head straight over, but I knew Amber would get cranky if I didn't feed her. So, I called in an order, took a quick shower, and was out the door toot sweet.

I rolled up in front of her trailer and parked behind a purple VW minibus that had a "The Truth is Out There" bumper sticker on it. Had to be Brandi. Grabbing the takeout, I went up and knocked.

No answer. Hmmm. I tried the door. Open! I went on in.

"Amber? You in there, sugar?"

"Back here, JT!"

I set the food on her kitchen table and walked down the hall toward her bedroom. The door was ajar, and when I stuck my head in... Ho-lee fudge. I thought I heard a choir of heavenly angels singin'.

I think I already described Amber - tall, full-figured, brunette, big brown eyes - well Brandi was maybe 5' 4", slender, with big blue eyes and curly blonde hair. Maybe ten years younger than Amber 'n me.

Oh, and did I mention they were both lyin' on Amber's bed? Naked as jaybirds?

Jesus H. Christ on a pogo stick. I hoped my life insurance was paid up.

><><><><><

I wasn't too sure where I was when I woke up. There was just a little light comin' through the curtain, so it was still kinda early. I rubbed the sleep from my eyes, rememberin' the evenin's activities, and I felt a big ol' grin spread across my face. I turned my head to see Brandi snuggled up next to me, and Amber on her other side.

My dick felt like it had most o' the skin rubbed off, but when I saw Brandi's perky boobies right there next to me, I couldn't help myself; I reached out and started rollin' one fat pink nipple 'tween my fingers.