All Comments on 'Bad Housemate'

by Piedmont722

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
Piedmont722Piedmont722about 7 years agoAuthor
You are right - to a point

I guess I at least conveyed the mood of that winter - yes I was lonely. Compared to today's environment, when s&m, kink, and getting oneself off are openly discussed in the media, in the context of my generation and when these events occurred two decades ago - masturbation, homosexuality, and especially golden showers were a much greater taboo. As far as the microwave, warm urine is simply more appealing to the palate. Finally - not that plus size women aren't attractive - but I've never been fat, blessed with a quick metabolism. Thank you for commenting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
don't mind the trolls, it was enjoyed

While the urine fetish isn't something I share, it's obviously a more commonplace one nowadays, and your descriptions of it helped me understand it a little more. The details you included in the entire narrative were enough to get most readers happily touching themselves, no matter which Tag actually lured them in. What I enjoyed best was the education that came through your writing style, your range of vocabulary made it shift higher on my ratings. I appreciate having something to read that isn't elementary-school quality, and the fact that it's a bit auto-biographical is refreshing, as opposed to pure, lecherous fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Satsfyingly Depraved

Great story - very well told and really enjoyable

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous