Bad Karma

Story Info
Abducted and given the same treatment I wanted to give.
2.2k words
4.23
8.1k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I open my eyes but everything in still as black as pitch. I feel a smooth material over my eyes, and adrenaline flooding my veins when I realize my wrists are bound and my arms are pulled tightly to either side of me as if I'm being crucified. My ankles are also bound stretching away from my body at an angle making me vulnerably spread eagle. My scream for help is muted by a gag in my mouth and in an instant of clarity, I become remarkably aware that I am stark naked.

"You're awake. About fucking time. I should have known that a little pussy like you shouldn't get a full dose." It's definitely a woman's voice, yet low and raspy, almost a cross between sultry and bitch.

I defiantly demand answers as to whatever the hell is going on, but my words get trapped behind the ball gag strapped tightly around my head.

"You don't seem happy with your current situation. I find that odd since this is what you wanted at the bar just a few hours ago, only it was me you wanted to tie to the bed. Just a little bit of role reversal."

It all comes into focus, the voice, the shots of Jack, the harmless flirting which spiraled into the gutter. In my drunken ramblings, I told her my darkest fantasies of bondage and sadism with lustful abandon.

The conversation became quite graphic, telling her how I would torture her nipples, push my cock into her throat, and force her to climax before I used my dick and a vibrator to DP her.

Of course, that was all talk. I dated my wife all through high school and college, after which we got married, and have had two wonderful years together. In all that time, I never once cheated on her, and I have no intention of starting now.

I feel movement on the bed, and then hot breath on my cock. I can't see, but I can sense the energy from her body close to mine. Whatever she's thinking isn't going to happen though. She can't force me to get excited.

"I'm Mistress Q, and tonight you belong to me."

I feel her lips wrap slowly and deliberately around my soft cock and she starts to suck seductively. She lets out a soft moan of approval as I stiffen in her mouth. I'm furious at myself for responding, but it's impossible not to.

I've never felt anything like this, and why would I have? I've been with Sarah since the 9th grade. She was my first blowjob; actually, she's been my only blowjob, until now. Now that I think about it, she was my only everything, but even on her best day she was nothing like this.

The mistress sucks harder and faster stroking as she goes, with her tongue doing things I can't even figure out. She occasionally stops to bite, but just hard enough to make sure I'm paying attention. Believe me, I'm paying attention.

"You want to cum don't you?"

Shaking my head I try to tell her no. In all honesty, I want to tell her yes. I want to forget I'm married for just one moment.

"What would your wife say if she saw how hard you got for me? Would she be disappointed? Angry or jealous? What would she think when you fill my mouth with cum?"

Sucking and stroking again, picking up right where she left off, I feel myself getting closer. I struggle against my restraints, but that only makes her suck me harder

"You're going to cum. I'm going to make you cum whether you want to or not. I think you want to, because Sarah has no idea how to suck your cock like this."

Mistress Q opens her throat swallowing the entire length of my cock. I moan uncontrollably as she forces me to fuck her throat. Every muscle in my body flexes, my back arcs, I pull against the restraints to no avail and explode in the Mistress's mouth. I've never cum so hard in my life; I've certainly never cum so long. It feels like an endless convulsion of ecstasy washing over my body as waves of cum spill onto her tongue and down her throat.

"Mmmmm, very good. Now it's my turn. I fucking hope you're as good at eating pussy as you say you are, because the consequences will be most unfortunate."

I feel her wrap something around my cock and balls; I have no idea what it could be.

"Maybe I should take your blindfold off so you can see this." The mistress says deviously, and pulls off the blindfold. Looking down I see a nylon strap with a small box, but I have no idea what it is.

"This my little toy. It's a shock collar for training a dog, only in this case, it's to train you." All I can think is, fuck no this isn't happening.

"The good news is as long as you behave I won't have to use this. The bad news is I have to prove to you I'm willing to do this, and I feel it's only fair that you know what your punishment will be."

I struggle trying to say no, trying to break free, and then the mistress presses the button on the remote. Just one short jolt sending electricity through my balls and making the muscles in my legs spasm. She presses it again, this time holding it down. My whole body writhes. I squirm for what seems like an eternity until she releases the button.

"I would be lying if I said I didn't enjoy that demonstration. What's going to happen is I'm going to sit on that pretty little face of yours and you're going to eat my pussy. If you stop, I'm going to shock your balls until you comply. Do you understand?"

I can't take my eyes off Mistress Q, feeling torn between lusting for her sexy hot body and the guilt for getting hard again as she removes the ball gag.

Before I can say a word,S she straddles my face practically smothering me with her drenched pussy. My tongue slides into her tight cunt and she grinds her hips forcing my tongue deeper. Desperately wanting to make her cum and avoid getting my balls punished, I focus on her swollen clit, evoking deep moans of approval.

"Take it! Eat my fucking pussy!" she says while squeezing her big round tits and pinching her hard pierced nipples. I can barely breathe as she grinds, only able to take a breath if I match her rhythm. I alternate between fucking her with my tongue and flicking and licking her hard clit. Pushing my guilt aside, I hungrily ravage her pussy trying to lick every drop from her wet lips.

"Suck my clit, do it! Make me fucking cum!" She activates the remote sending a surge to my balls making me scream into her wet pussy. She's excited by my pain and the vibrations of my voice. "Oh yeah, that's what I like! Give me more of that, slave."

She activates it once more. My body writhes underneath her. My pain pleases her, and each moment of agony brings the mistress closer to climax. In a moment of mercy, she releases the button, allowing me to catch my breath.

"OK, this is it. I'm only gonna shock you once more, but I'm not gonna stop until you make me fucking cum." I try to protest before she shocks me again, but my words are stifled by her juicy cunt. Once again, the electricity flows and she delights in my anguish. I lick and suck fiercely while she grinds back against my mouth. Leaning back, I can feel her body tense as she begins to cum, her juices covering my face. Uninhibited, the mistress screams in ecstasy, consumed by the intensity. Finally, as she regains her composure, the button is released.

Catching her breath, she removes the collar massaging my balls and then glides down to my ass.

"I believe you said you wanted to shove a vibrator in my ass while you fuck me. I think that's a delicious idea, sort of."

"You can just let me go. There's no need to say anything to anyone," I stammer

"Begging just makes you look pathetic. Don't do that."

Mistress Q removes a large black vibrator from the drawer beside the bed. She covers the cock with lube, smiling with that, 'this may hurt a bit' smile.

"I believe you wanted to shove a vibrator in my ass, kinda like this one."

"That's too big, it won't work. Just let me go."

"You can take it. This is happening one way or another, so I recommend you relax."

I struggle in vain against my restraints as she pushes the head of the cock against my ass and slowly eases it in. Mistress Q pulls back and then pushes a little deeper, and then again until it slowly works its way into my tight ass, deeper with each stroke.

"Fuck! It's too much!"

"You've got almost all of it. What would that pretty little wife of yours say if she saw you with a big cock in your ass? I don't think she could ever look at you the same."

With one final push, the entire vibrator is in my ass. With a small remote control in hand, she straddles me, grinding her wet pussy against my cock.

"This is where it gets good." She says as she pushes one of the buttons on the remote. The vibrator comes to life with a gentle hum and a wave of vibrations inside me. I don't know if I feel more guilty for enjoying her pussy against my cock or for enjoying the cock in my ass, but either way, I'm rock fucking hard.

Mistress Q eases herself onto my thick cock until I feel my balls against her ass. She's so fucking wet!

"I can barely feel the vibration. This should help."

With a push of the button, the vibration intensifies and Mistress starts riding me slowly. She pushes the button again and the vibration becomes even more intense.

"Now I feel it! Fuck yes!"

With a few more clicks, the intensity is all the way up, and current circumstances aside, this feels incredible. Her pussy is so tight, and the way she moves her hips while she fucks me feels insane! The vibrator in my ass sends the vibrations through me into her pussy making her moan.

Each time she takes my cock, her big tits bounce. It's all too much for me to hold back. I moan that I'm going to cum inspiring her to fuck me harder letting me explode inside her wet pussy. Cum drips from her cunt and she continues to ride my cock. The intensity of her tight pussy stroking my dick as I cum makes my head spin.

Mistress Q turns around to face the other way, riding my cock again. I've never stayed hard like this before, but I've never felt this good before! She reaches down grabbing the cock from my ass and starts fucking be rhythmically.

"Give it to me!" she demands. "You said you want to fuck me all night. Gve me that thick cock. I want you to fill me with cum!"

I feel myself getting close to cumming again and I start to moan. Fucking my ass and riding my cock while I watch the mistress's body move makes me crazed with guilty pleasure. Her beautiful round ass rising and falling with rhythmic lust as she uses my cock. Each time she cums, she fucks me harder.

"Do it, cum in my pussy. Your wife never made you feel this fucking good. Give me what I want; give me what you know you want. Fill me!"

With a final moan, my cock pulses inside her. With each spasm, more cum explodes into her tight drenched pussy. The mistress loves to fuck bareback, to feel the warmth of cum filling her pussy, and it sends her over the edge. Pushing herself down to get every bit of dick inside, thrusting the cock into my ass until the latex balls are pressed against me, both of our bodies frozen in time as our climaxes consume us.

Pulling the big dildo from my ass, Mistress Q slowly rises off my cock with cum dripping down her inner thighs. Without so much as a word, she releases my left hand from the leather binding, hands me a bottle of water and walks out.

With my free hand, I release the other bindings and as parched as I am, I drink the entire bottle before looking for my clothes.

That's the last think I remember before waking up in my own hotel room in bed. I open my eyes trying to focus and get my bearings straight.

Was that the weirdest fucking dream I ever had? I'm amazed at how real it felt. I get out of bed to make a cup of coffee with the undersized Mr. Coffee maker in the room. Noticing a small piece of paper next to the coffee, I pick it up and a cold chill runs through my veins. It's a note:

I had a great time with you last night. Your wife would be so disappointed. I can't wait to see you again.

Lustfully,

Mistress Q