Dreaming about Candy

Story Info
Virgin does his neighbor.
1.8k words
4.33
19.7k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I was 18, our local liqueur store was the only place that sold "men's magazines". For the younger readers, these were Adam, Swank, Knight, Rogue, and many others that are no longer with us. My favorite was Adam. It was cheap and had loads of pictures of tits. This was the time before pussy shots. Tits ruled the pages of all these magazines. Mr. Harmon owned the store and had no problem selling me the latest issue of Adam, even though I was under age when I began my quest to see those wonderful photos. After lusting after "Mimi" the center fold in Mechanix illustrated in her overalls it was a real treat to see some mammary flesh.

I picked up my Adam magazine and looked forward to some alone time for my jerk-off sessions. My parents left on vacation and would be gone for 12 days. With them was my 15 year old sister and one of her friends. Just me and our family dog who payed little attention to me except at feeding time. I rushed home and inside was Candy Barr Oh! MY!. She got me going twice that first night. That blonde hair that framed her beautiful face and her perfect body and full swelling natural tits, I'm getting a hard on just thinking about her and the wonderful jerk sessions we had.

I went to work the next morning and being busy at the grocery store stocking shelves and bagging kept my thoughts off of Candy until one of our neighbors came through the line that I was bagging. It was Mrs Cromer and she surprised me when she ask, "How are you Jeffery?". I figured she had no idea who I was. I delivered the local newspaper to her and her husband but that was over 10

years ago. I responded, "just fine Mrs Cromer and how is Mr Cromer?". She looked down at her hands that were holding her purse and quietly said, "I'd like to explain it to you but not here, could you stop by on your way home?" I said, "sure, no problem" but wondered what this was all about. Mrs Cromer was a very fit woman who, like Candy Barr, had blonde hair. Hers however was long with just a hint of curls. She was cute for an older woman who I guessed was about 36.

Like I said, she was very fit to the point of being skinny and at about 5' 5" she might weigh 105 lbs. This resulted in what appeared to be a very flat chest. These were just some of the things rolling around in my head as my shift continued. When my shift ended it was off to home with a quick stop at the Cromer's to see what was up.

The Cromer's house is one street South and one block East of our home and built by the same contractor. I pulled to the curb and as I approached the front door it began to open. A voice said to come on in. As I opened the door I could see Mrs Cromer standing at the entry to their kitchen and she had a coffee cup in her hand. "Would you like a drink?" she offered. I declined and wondered what was going on? She said "What?". Oops I guess I said that out loud, so I asked her what was she going to explain now that she could not at the store? "Harold is gone", she says "he left me three months ago". I was trying to digest this when she began to walk towards me and got close enough that even in the low light I could see tears in her eyes. She put her cup down on the end table and put her arms around my neck and asked me to hold her for a moment. She started crying and moved her body even closer as I put my arms around her with one hand in the small of her back and the other on her shoulder blade.

I stroked her back as she was now calming down and began to whisper in my ear. "You're such a nice boy. Thank you for holding me. I really miss being held." As she was saying this she pulled back and gently gave me a kiss on the cheek then move to plant one right on my lips. I responded to her kiss with a push of my hand to bring her even closer to my growing hardon. We took a breath and then it was back on with her tongue searching for mine in a move reserved for lovers.

Words were not being spoken as she took my hand and lead me to her bedroom. We continued our kissing and caresses as the sexual tension was getting way beyond anything I had ever experienced. She pulled away and began to remove her blouse. I took the hint and removed my tee shirt and shoes. She turned away from me as she started to remove her skirt and whispered "do you know my name?". I said "it's Mrs Cromer". She laughed a little and said "I'd like you to call me Cathy". "OK Cathy, can I remove your bra?" "Yes, and my panties too" she responded. She still had her back to me as I fumbled with the bra clasp, my virgin nerves beginning to show. I finally got it undone and slipped the straps off her shoulders. I placed the bra next to her blouse and began to lower her panties. She moved her hips and legs to assist me and then stepped out of them. They joined the other clothes on her side chair. I removed my pants and left them on the floor as I moved forward and put my arms around Cathy and my hands on her tits. She reacted with a push back with her butt into my raging cock. I was so excited by now that a wet spot was soaked through my boxers. She felt the coolness and turned to look. She just held back and looked me over from head to foot. My 5 foot 10 inches and 156 pounds seamed to please Cathy as she put her hands on my chest as she began to kiss me and gave a moan as I picked her up and moved to the bed.

I placed her on the bed and held her legs on my shoulders. I had every intention to taste my first pussy. I began to kiss inside her knee area while working my way up her thighs. Having read so many stories in the magazines I was pretty sure of what to do. What surprised me was the smell. So sweet and erotic, it seemed to be calling me home. As I got closer Cathy began to squirm and then tried to pull her legs together and said "no, please, no". I stopped and looked up at her and she said "how can you do that? Howard said it always smells and would never get close". I told her, "oh it smells, but it smells wonderful. I really want to taste you and give you an orgasm with my tongue".

Her legs relaxed and she spread them even further apart. I went back to her thigh for one kiss then on to her pussy lips. As I kissed and licked her pussy she put her hand on my head and I moved up to uncover her clit and sucked on it. When I touched it, Cathy shivered and said, "Oh my god, oh my god. What have I been missing?" I sucked and licked as she continued to push her hips up into my onslaught of her pussy. I put a finger into her and began to stroke it in and out which caused her to climax with a muffled scream and a good amount of fluid which I lapped up with gusto.

I pulled my briefs off and moved up between her legs. I sucked on her left nipple getting a taste of her tits for the first time. "Please put it in me, please" she pleaded. I moved up and she grabbed my cock and after touching her clit with a swipe she put it against her pussy lips and I plunged in my full length. Two strokes and my cock unloaded sperm deep in Cathy's pussy. She said "don't stop, please don't stop". Even though I was about half hard I continued to pump into the depths of this marvelous woman. I pushed up on one arm and used my free hand to message her A cup tits. My cock is responding to her moans and efforts to cum plus the tits and her encouragement to keep pumping. Cathy has found the hip angle that begins to rub her clit on my cock and she begins to cum. I can hear and feel the increased fluids as my cock begins to squirt another load into her. I collapsed to her side and we both are taking deep breaths. She cuddles up to me and I hold her close as she plays with the hair above my cock.

She is doing this and begins to kiss my chest then moves and sucks on my nipple. About now I am expecting her to move down to suck on my dick. I am not hard yet but things are stirring as she continues to suck and kiss my nipple. She then takes my cock in her hand and gives it a few strokes as she feels it enlarging. Cathy tells me to enjoy this as she rolls on top of me and takes my cock into her pussy in one swift move. She begins to move up and down on my cock while squeezing her tits. I have my hands on her hips just enjoying the view as Cathy is really beginning to fuck me.

She looks at me with a nice smile and increases her speed. She gets that "oh fuck" look and then squirts so much lady cum that it runs down the sides of my legs to the bed. This triggers my cum explosion as Cathy lowers down to give me a sweet juicy kiss as my cock stays in her for a few more minutes. When it shrinks and pops out my legs got another bath of our combined juices.

Cathy just lay there and breathed heavily as we both came down from our orgasms. We cuddled and she continued to hold me tight and express her desire to see me again. Of course I wanted to see her again. The woman that took my virginity - who could turn her down. As I got dressed we agreed to have lunch on Saturday at her house. We kissed goodbye and I was off to my parents house for dinner.

Since I was a couple of hours late I got the third degree about where I had been and I explained how Mrs Cromer had asked me to help her with clearing her husbands things out of their garage for the charity pickup on Saturday when I would also go over to help her. With that the conversation returned to the normal "how was your day?" dinner talk.