Bad Medicine

Story Info
Hard help is good to find.
6.4k words
4.21
14.4k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kimwipes
kimwipes
46 Followers

Max closed his locker door with a metallic thud and dropped his gym bag with a resounding crash on one of the benches. This time he had really pushed himself to the limit with the dumbbells, and his arms and shoulders hurt like hell. He'd look for some Voltaren gel when he'd get home.

"Max, my man! Why the sorry face, dude?"

Max looked up, seeing Louis. He smiled; Louis always made him smile. Louis was one of those eternally happy chaps, invariably wearing some sort of grin all the time. He was never upset and always made you feel good.

"I'm just a bit tired, that's all." answered Max as he fist bumped Louis, the pain in his muscles subsiding.

Louis opened his own locker, taking out a fresh T-shirt. He wore it and said, "Hey, want to catch a quick drink at 'Robert's` with me?"

Max said, "No, thanks. I'm going out with Sally tonight."

Louis's grin got bigger. "Oooh, big date! What is it? No. 10? 12? You're getting serious."

"It's just a date, Louis," answered Max, hoping he wasn't blushing. "I really like her. She's smart and funny. He then added, "and of course she's hot."

Louis snapped his fingers. "Got something for you, dude." He opened his own gym bag and took out a small nylon packet sealed with a sort of a zip-lock. He handed it to Max, who took the packet with his thumb and index finger, eyeing it like an ugly bug. Louis really liked pills: pills to pump your muscles, pills to help your memory, pills to help you stay awake. He didn't do or deal drugs, but he was into all that biohacking stuff and sometimes tried to drag Max with him.

Max said, "What the hell is this?" raising the packet to the fluorescent light. The packet contained two brown pills, about half a centimeter long each.

Louis lowered his voice and said, "This would really impress her. It will give you stamina all night long."

Max threw the packet on the bench between their bags. "I don't need a boner pill!" he cried. He couldn't believe Louis thought he needed "reinforcements". Suddenly he understood he had raised his voice. He looked around. Luckily, there was no one near them.

Louis bumped his fist against Max's shoulder. "Relax, dude. This ain't no regular boner pill. This is some new Chinese shit; all natural ingredients. It will make her addicted to you." Louis noted Max's skeptical gaze, so he spread his arms and said, "Look, the world's a jungle. You need an advantage. You're not the only guy in town. If Sally's so hot, don't you think men hit on her all the time? Why should she stay with your skinny ass when she has such a wide selection?" Louis put the packet on Max's bag. "Trust me. You won't regret it." With that said, he picked up his bag and left. Max looked at the packet. It seemed like a worm on his bag. After a few seconds he mumbled, "What the hell" and put the packet in the bag's side pocket.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Max stepped out of the shower and entered his room, drying his hair with a towel. He tried to whistle a tune he had heard on TV but failed miserably. He put on his underwear and a T-shirt, and walked to his bed to take his pants when he noticed his gym bag on the bed. Freezing in mid stride, he gazed at the bag. There was a possibility he would get lucky tonight. He and Sally were getting closer. They've already kissed and necked around. Who knows? Tonight might be the night. Max twisted his mouth as he thought about the pill. It was probably not FDA approved. Most of Louis's crap wasn't. On the other hand, he was sure Louis won't give him anything toxic, and he did want to impress Sally. Max sighed. He could think about it for hours and still stay undecided. He reached for the bag, opened the side pocket and took out the packet. Max opened the zip lock and slid a pill into his open palm. He noticed the letters SM-30 engraved on the pill. The pill rested on his open palm looking innocent enough. Max sighed. He hoped he wouldn't regret this. Max tilted his head, raised his palm and let the pill slip into his mouth. He was just about to wear his pants when his cell phone rang. Max dropped his pants and grabbed the phone.

"Hello?" he said.

"Hi, Max, how's it going?" Max heard Sally's voice from the phone. It always reminded him of chiming bells.

"Sal!" said Max, moving hair from his forehead, "How are you?"

"I'm great, but I'm positive for the COVID virus."

Max's face turned grim. "Oh, are you alright? Are you running a fever? Do you need anything?"

Sally chuckled. "No, my sister was infected so my entire family got tested, and I was positive. I don't feel a thing, but I'm quarantined for a week. I guess I'll have to take a raincheck on our date tonight."

Max was stunned for a few seconds. The news of Sally's quarantine made him forget all about their date. "It's alright, Sally, your health is the important thing. Call me if I can help."

Sally said, "You're such a sweetheart." Her voice lowered an octave as she added, "I'll make it up to you."

Max smiled and said, "It's OK. Enjoy your quarantine."

Sally said, "Bye" and hung up.

Max put his hands on his waist and sighed. The bad news was his date was gone. The good news was he had a free evening. He looked out the window at the street. Dusk was spreading its claws on the road and pavement Moms were rolling baby carts, children were running around and a young brunette was jogging down the road. Mike's eyes riveted on her chest, jumping slightly up and down in her sports shirt. His head followed her as she passed the house. Max continued to watch her jog, but now focused on her butt. Thank god for tights. Sally never wore tights.

Max closed the shutter and turned around towards his laptop. Perhaps he'd surf the web a bit. The thought of watching porn drifted through his head. He felt his crotch stir against his underwear and stopped walking. What was going on? He hadn't been horny all day long. He wasn't even planning to press Sally into sex. Perhaps it was that Chinese pill. Max looked at his swelling crotch. His cock pushed against the fabric, raising it. It didn't really matter what was the cause. It seemed taking care of the issue was the first order of business. He'd jerk off. That would end that horny urge, and then he could watch some TV or whatever.

Max opened the door to his bathroom. He stepped in and took off his shorts. His cock bobbed happily out of its compound. Max took hold of the swelling organ and pulled it up, wrapping his fist around it. Leaning his other hand against the ceramic tiles, he carefully positioned himself above the toilet so when he comes, the drops would fall right in.

Like countless men before him, who didn't have a woman at hand, Max let his hand be the woman. He slowly started shaking his fist. Closing his eyes, Max felt the blood rushing in as his cock hardened. He grunted as his cock grew, reaching orgasm. Max felt a bit uneasy and spread his legs, never leaving his cock. He usually came within two minutes of masturbation, but this time he didn't feel the last rush associated with a coming climax. His right hand felt tired, so he left his cock alone, stood straight and opened his eyes.

The first strange thing he saw was his dick. He could always wrap it in his hand, but now it looked different. Max grabbed the member's base with his fist. Yep, there were two more inches of shaft protruding and the head-the head looked swollen and red like a delicate flower, but Max felt it hard as wood.

It then hit Max. He put his hands on his waist. His cock didn't dangle as always but pointed dead ahead, sloping up slightly. Max turned left and right. Nothing changed. He swayed again. As his balls hit his thighs, it became apparent to him why he had to spread his legs; his balls were bigger.

What the fuck was going on? He should have never taken that Chinese crap, but all that seemed minor. The real problem was the fire in his balls; something was churning inside, and the pressure in the cock's head wasn't making things better. Max felt he would explode if he didn't shoot some jizz soon.

Max took mattes at hand. He rubbed his fist repeatedly over his rod, groaning and sighing. He tried going faster, gritting his teeth, breathing heavily, but it was more of the same. It always seemed he was nearly there, but he could never really reach it.

Perhaps he needed another setting. His right hand hurt from all that jerking. Max walked to his bed and quickly bunched up a blanket. He dropped on the bed, positioning his loins on the makeshift platform and started fucking the bed. Max gasped as the friction sent relief to his crotch. He raised himself on his elbows, thrusting his pelvis violently and repeatedly into the blanket, but to no avail.

Max turned and sat up on the bed, wiping sweat from his forehead with his hand. Not only has his dick remained stubbornly hard, but it seemed all of that wanking made it grow in girth. Every pill stops working sometime. Wouldn't his erection subside over time? He could drive to the emergency room, but he'd probably be the laughing stock of the ER that night. But he needed help. He needed something to take care of his cock. There was that adult product store down that small boulevard downtown. Perhaps they had seen such a problem. Perhaps they could help.

Invigorated by the possibility of a solution, Max tied two shoestrings together and tied the rod's shaft to his abdomen. He wore gym pants and sneakers and checked himself in the mirror. It was passable; unless someone looked closely, the baggy trousers concealed his inflated equipment.

Max exited his room and walked to the stairway. He could hear his stepmom, Brenda, talking on the phone in the living room. He hesitated. There was no way to the door without her seeing him. Max wasn't in the mood for chatting or any unnecessary questions. He decided on the direct approach. He'd go down the stairs and straight to the door as fast as possible. Max ran down the steps, nearly jogged the corridor and already had his hand on the door knob when he heard Brenda shouting, "Max!"

Max sighed and his shoulders slumped as he turned around and walked back towards the living room. Brenda had obviously finished her phone call and was sitting on the sofa. Max never really saw Brenda as a parent or a friend but more as a roommate. He was happy for his dad; he seemed happy with Brenda, but Max never really bonded with her. The only thing Max found weird was that Brenda reminded him of his mom; same blond hair, same blue eyes and the same big tits over a flat abdomen. Max suspected that was the reason for Brenda favoring dresses. He never saw her wearing something tight or revealing.

Brenda looked at Max. Her eyebrows knotted as she inspected Max worriedly and said, "Max, are you alright? You're walking a bit bent and you look like you're in pain. Can I help? After all, I am a registered nurse."

Max's lips parted but he didn't speak. On the one hand, Brenda did work as a nurse in the hospital downtown. She could probably help him. It would take less time than going to the adult store and would probably be more professional. On the other hand, she was his stepmom. This would be quite awkward. Well, he couldn't just stand there. What the hell. He'll give it a try.

Brenda's face reddened as she heard Max's story about the pill. It was a little too much, but then again, she reminded herself she was a professional. She should think of Mike as a patient. She cleared her throat, looking at Max standing in front of her.

"Well," said Max. "That's it. Do you have any ideas?"

Brenda said, "Have you tried...you know..." as she closed her hand into a fist and waved it up and down.

Max nodded vigorously. "Yes. It only made things worse."

"Right," said Brenda matter of factedly, "we should try warm compresses. That ought to do the trick." She stood up, straightening her dress.

"Sit down here," she told Max, "while I get a towel." Brenda hurried to the kitchen. She opened a cupboard and retrieved a dish towel. She opened the hot water tap and soaked the towel. Brenda squeezed the extra water off and walked back to the living room. Max was right where she left him, sitting on the sofa with his legs spread.

Brenda held the towel in front of her. She was at a bit of a loss as to how to proceed. The entire situation was embarrassing and uncomfortable, but she took a deep breath and decided to act professionally. She looked Max in the eye and told him, "Take it off." as nonchalantly as she could

Max stood up, wincing as he straightened. He felt uneasy exposing himself to his stepmom, but he hadn't gone that far to stop now. He held the front end of his pants and pulled them away from his body. He let them fall off and kicked them off his legs. Max reached to the knot on his waist and untied the shoelace holding his dick. Like a bird released from a cage, his angry cock bobbed back, carrying its weight, pointing at Brenda.

Brenda felt her pulse quicken. She closed her eyes for a second but opened them again. She could hear her own breaths the way she had in the days she had fooled around. That cock was big. She had seen bigger, but this one definitely belonged to the big dick group; at least the big white cock group. She tried averting her gaze, but couldn't help it. The entire room disappeared. It was only Max standing there with his legs spread and his balls hung between his thighs. They were so close she could touch them; she would have to use both hands to cup them. They reminded Brenda of attack dogs on a leash. But it was Max's cock that stole the show. Brenda couldn't look away from the fat shaft, its skin stretched taught, rising up. Two blue veins made their way, lazily twisting around the stiff dick towards the tip. Brenda's eyes devoured every inch of that erection. She thought it would never end, but it did. The cock's head, spread like an umbrella, showed various shades of red and pink. It floated delicately in the air like a water Lilly, but Brenda knew better. That animal could part a pussy's labia mercilessly in seconds, ramming its way inside, anchoring the entire hard member and pounding any woman to orgasm.

Max's words cut Brenda's daydream short. "What do I do now?" he asked.

Brenda held the towel forward. "Wrap it around...around your testicles." She continued talking after seeing Max's quizzical look. "Around your balls. Wrap it around your balls."

Max took the towel by its edges. He placed the towel under his balls, wrapping it upwards around the cock's base.

Brenda looked at Max. It seemed to work. Max breathed slower. He seemed to relax a little and closed his eyes, expiring air between his lips. It was then that his eyes opened, his pupils dilating. His entire back arched backwards. His lips parted in a sardonic grin. It was the churning n his balls. It accelerated. Something was turning there, over and over. Max fell on the sofa, his legs spread, balls and cock hanging in the air. He looked at Brenda with tears streaming from his eyes. He said, "It's way worse!".

Even in hindsight Brenda had difficulties explaining what happened next. Was it the nurse in her, wanting to help? Was it guilt over her bad advice? Was it some deep feminine instinct to the hardened fat cock? Or was it just her old self creeping back at her? Whatever the reason, Brenda found herself kneeling on her knees in front of Max, her hands on his knees. She stared at Max's crotch for a split second and then lowered her head, opening her mouth. Max looked at Brenda. He was too occupied with the fire in his loins, but a brief 'what the fuck' went through his mind as Brenda took his cock in her mouth.

Brenda tightened her lips around the cock's head. She sucked it vigorously, her cheeks caving in. She moved her tongue, covering the swollen tip from all sides. She bobbed her head up and down Max's cock, her lips encircling more and more of his pulsing organ, building a rhythm, thinking how crazy this was. It was wrong. She was sucking her stepson. She was working Max's cock. Her husband would probably have a fit if he found out. She wasn't being fair. This wasn't about Max. It was about her.

Brenda looked up at Max while retracting her mouth on his cock. Max's eyes were closed; his shoulders slumped. All the tension was leaving his body. He murmured, "It feels so good," as he put his hand on Brenda's head, gently pushing it down.

The fat cock made Brenda salivate. She hoped max wouldn't mind her drooling all over his cock. Brenda positioned her right hand under Max's balls. She slowly moved her hand, massaging the warm sperm sacs while bobbing her head faster and faster. Her hands rubbed Max's sack and balls harder and harder. She heard Max grunt as she felt his crotch moving up and down as his buttocks contracted repeatedly, trying to fuck her face. It was then she realized the solution to Max's problem. It meant sliding down the slope, but she had already fell off the wagon. Back in the days, she wouldn't have hesitated. Damn it, she had already taken the leap, she might as well finish the ride.

Brenda leaned backwards, sitting on her heels and wiped her mouth with her forearm. Max opened his eyes, his mouth forming an "O", wondering why Brenda had stopped.

"Listen Max", said Brenda. "This could go all day long. It won't help. You need to have intercourse. That's the only way you can get rid of that." Brenda pointed at Max's crotch. She took a deep breath and continued. "I'll let you put it in me, but I want you to promise me three things."

Max nodded fiercely. He would agree to anything. He was so damn horny; he'd fuck anything with a hole.

"One,' said Brenda as she counted on her fingers," you will not tell your father."

"Two, you will wear a condom, and three," Brenda hesitated a little. "I don't want to see your face when you ejaculate."

Max just sat there, staring at Brenda.

"Well," said Brenda, tilting her head, "Aren't you going to get a condom?"

Brenda's question brought Max back to life. He stood up and practically ran up the steps, his dick flapping before him. Brenda sighed. She stood up and rolled her dress over her head, taking it off. Her reflection stared at her from the full length wall mirror. She had always tried to dress conservatively, hiding her curves, but now her impressive bra bound rack was on display. Her nipples hardened under the bra, and she knew the areolas were getting darker. She put her thumbs between her knickers and her pelvis, but waited, staring at the mirror. Her underwear seemed the only defense against that hated S word. A wave of moistness reaching her labia made her take the call and remove her underwear. She looked back at the mirror. Back in the old days all it took was for her to undress, and her body would automatically prime itself for sex. It was starting all over again. Damn it, why did Max have to be so hung? Brenda turned her face away. She could practically hear her mother again, shouting at her: "slut!"

While Brenda was undressing, Max reached his room and threw the door open, stepped over to the small dresser and started opening the drawers forcefully. One of them flung out of its frame, spreading its contents all over the floor. After rummaging the top drawer, Max found a black package of condoms. He tore it apart with trembling hands, spilling the condoms on the floor. Max picked one up, tearing the nylon wrapper and spreading the latex tube. He tried forcing the condom over his dick's head, but it was just too small. Max swore and tried another one. He grunted in frustration. Try as he might, he just couldn't get the condom on his dick. This was ridiculous. He should have known better than to buy cheap products. Max decided to try one last time. He took a condom, stretching it as much as he could. Finally! The latex covered the head, clinging to the reddened skin. Max continued rolling the condom down the shaft when he heard a popping sound as the condom's tip blew out, exposing his rod's head. Max cursed aloud as the rest of the condom tore away and fell to the floor in shreds. He looked at the floor and found the torn black cardboard box. He ran down the stairs back to the living room where he stopped, his heart pounding.

kimwipes
kimwipes
46 Followers
12