Bad Medicine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brenda was on her knees on the sofa. She had taken off her dress and spread it under her. She was leaning, her forearms on the headrest, looking away from him. One of her knees was perched on the armrest, spreading her legs. Not only had Max never seen Brenda naked, she had always dressed conservatively. At times he imagined what was beneath the clothes, but now he got a firsthand look. Brenda's ass was high up in the air. Her pussy was partly visible. The sight of the mound created by the labia nearly threw Max into frenzy. This was by far the easiest pussy he'd ever get. A surge of pain and pleasure beginning from his balls cruised up his cock up to the tip. This was becoming unbearable, but he had to talk to Brenda first.

Max walked around the sofa and faced Brenda. He raised the torn box of condoms and said, "These condoms are probably low quality. They get torn real quickly. I can't put them on."

Benda looked at the torn box and then at Max. She sighed and said, "Max, those are medium. You're extra-large. It's like pulling a child's sweater over an adult head. Never mind. I'll take a pill. Just get it over with."

Max didn't hear Brenda. He didn't ask himself where Brenda acquired her knowledge of condom sizes. He was too fascinated by Brenda's breasts. Brenda had big tits. It was obvious. Even her baggy shirts and long dresses couldn't conceal that, but watching those twins covered only by a bra was something else. They were right in front of him, filling the space between Brenda's arms, squeezed together, curving towards their bra prison. The bra hovered over the sofa's headrest as the white curves vanished into it. Max wanted to see them naked with the nipples staring at him. He wanted to hold them. He wanted to put his flaming cock...

For the second time today, Brenda's voice pierced Max's bubble. "Max, stop staring at my breasts. Get behind me and use your cock or we will be here all day."

Max felt like a scalded child. He bent his face, looking down and walked quickly around the sofa, this time admiring Brenda's firm buttocks jutting in the air. Max hesitated. This was it. He was going to fuck his stepmom. All of his previous thoughts about his dad surfaced, but there was no turning back now. He could almost hear his cock pleading. Besides, this was a medical issue. Yeah, he wasn't really screwing his stepmom. Brenda was taking care of him. This wasn't sex. It was therapy.

Max took a step forward and stood closer to Brenda's ass, his legs spread. He placed his hands gently on her waist. Was it his imagination or did she just move her ass backwards a bit, spreading her hips even more? Max usually had to guide his cock with a hand into a pussy, but this time he was so hard, he just leaned forward.

The cock's head touched Brenda's pussy and rubbed her, sending jolts of bliss all over her crotch. She remembered the last time she had been doggy fucked, many years ago, before she had begun her healing journey. A black dude worked her pussy from behind as another one shoved his cock in her face, screaming, "suck it, cunt!suck me now!". The memory and Max's rubbing were getting her wet.

Ax opened his mouth and closed his eyes as his cock opened Brenda's hole, parting her labia. Her pussy hugged his erection as he pushed more and more of it. He felt Benda stir under him as he finally shoved his cock up to his balls into the warm and wet pussy.

Brenda started gasping repeatedly. Her pussy was stretched full of cock. She bit her lower lip, breathing hard, but what happened next broke all chances of staying silent. Max started moving his rod, pulling and pushing, pounding her like a sex toy.

Max grunted. His hands tightened over Brenda's waist. His hard cock hardened even more as he plunged in and pulled out, going faster and faster, harder and harder, fucking every bit of that pussy.

Brenda moaned again and again. Her body rocked back and forth to the rhythm of Max's pounding. Her thighs were getting wet as her pussy dripped more and more, welcoming Max. Tears ran down her face as her crotch felt ready to burst. She couldn't help herself anymore and said, "Fuck me, fuck me Max." As though listening to her, Max's thrusts increased, rocking Brenda like a rag doll. It felt like Max was trying to lift her entire body with his cock. She nearly screamed, "Fuck! Fuck me harder! Fuck me like a whore!"

Max gritted his teeth. There was nothing else on his mind but his cock and that consuming cunt. He fucked like there was no tomorrow. He fucked like that was his life's purpose. He fucked like an animal.

Brenda screamed repeatedly as her entire body shook, her pussy twitching and strangling Max's cock. As always when worked by big members, her pussy ejected a clear stream of fluid. The memory of an orgy in a summer house floated in her mind, as a redheaded girl giggled and said, "Look at that slut! She's coming like a man!"

Brenda fell on the sofa, her limbs limp, breathing hard. That was one hell of a screw. She had forgotten what big cocks could do. Brenda swallowed hard, flipping over to sitting on the sofa. She wiped a bit of spit that drooled from her mouth. Max was standing in front of her. His hair was plastered to his forehead by sweat. His cock was covered by her juices, but that wasn't the problem. Brenda couldn't believe it. After all that sex, he was still hard as nails. He didn't come. His eyes looked at her in that 'what now?' look.

Brenda stood up She told Max to sit down and wait as she ran up the steps to the second floor, her boobs bouncing in front of her. She reached her bathroom and opened a small medicine cabinet. There they were, remnants from another life. She should have thrown them away, but had always told herself she'd get to it one day. Brenda took one of the enema bottles and headed to the bath.

Max sat on the sofa, looking miserably at his erect organ. He had to spread his thighs because squeezing his balls hurt. Would this take much longer? It was the first time a woman talked to dirty to him and begged for sex. He really enjoyed the sex but was disappointed to see it didn't help. This was a catastrophe. He couldn't wear pants. He couldn't come. His balls felt so heavy, he could barely walk straight.

Max heard noises from above. He raised his head. It was Brenda walking down the stairs. Oh shit, she was totally naked. Brenda descended slowly, swaying her hips. She turned towards Max as she came down the last step. Max couldn't take his eyes off her. Was it his imagination or was she smiling seductively at him? Her long hair rolled over the front of her shoulders, splitting over her breasts. Her big and perky tits jutted forward uncontained. The crimson areolas wobbled as she walked, sporting erect nipples. Max swallowed hard as he watched Brenda walk, tilting her pelvis, her thighs moving up and down. Her pussy was still wet, glistening in the room's lighting. Max wanted to taste it. He could probably drink straight from it.

Brenda sat on the sofa near Max. He was practically drooling. She smiled at him as she put her hand on his thigh, stroking it lightly. She said, "Max, have you ever had anal sex?"

Max's head snapped. He had probably misheard. She couldn't have possibly just asked him...he said, "What?"

Brenda tilted her head and said, "Have you ever butt fucked a woman? Entered the back door, fucked all holes, shoved it up her ass?"

Max didn't answer. He opened and closed his mouth. He swallowed hard.

Brenda put her hand on his cheek, touching it lightly, and said, "Listen Max, that's the last thing I can think of. I want you to lie on the sofa. I'll lie in front of you and bend my legs. I want you to fuck my ass, but Max, please remember, nice and slow, OK?"

Max's lips quivered. His brain couldn't find any words. Was this happening? He had never banged on all doors of a woman. Not to mention being let in. Brenda put her hands on Max's shoulders as he put his legs on the sofa, guiding him to a lying position. Only then did she sit on the bed and lied down beside him. Brenda and Max lied on the bed like two spoons. Max slid his arm carefully under Brenda's shoulder. There was a moment of silence when they both lied down together, each feeling the other's body, hearing the other's breath and just waiting. At last, Brenda bent her hips and knees, burying her hand in her crotch. Max understood the hint. He slipped his hand down, grabbing his rod's base as he moved, slipping his cock between Brenda's buttocks. It didn't take long to find her rear hole. Brenda gasped, her mouth open, as Max pushed against her ring, stretching her sphincter. She breathed rapidly, biting her lower lip. Her right hand began rubbing her pussy frantically.

Max noticed his stepmom's stirring. He took the matter in his hands or rather, his hand He shook his cock in tiny motions, vibrating the head whire advancing his cock it by bit, burrowing into her.

Brenda fought to let her butt relax. It had been a long time since she had last took it in her ass, and she wasn't sure she could handle Max's girth. She tried to concentrate on her front where two fingers were already buried in her pussy as she fingered herself. She smiled as she remembered how she had been taught to have anal sex. It was after weeks of training with plugs, but still her slut instructor insisted on working her pussy with a big dildo as that man drilled her rectum to his satisfaction.

Max grunted as he finally shoved his cock's head up Brenda's ass. It was hugging him, pressing him within her. Max forgot all about being nice and slow as he pounded away.

Brenda clenched her fists and screamed as Max destroyed her asshole. She felt every inch buried in her butt, spreading her like a book. The pain slowly subsided as her fierce masturbation took over. Her fingers competed with Max's cock over who fucked their respective holes rougher.

For the first time since he had taken the pill, Max felt really relieved. He hugged Brenda, his hands searching until they cupped her areolas. He massaged her breasts furiously, squeezing and rubbing to the rhythm of his pulsing cock. Max felt a storm of blood rushing to his dick. He was going to come.

Without stopping for breath, Max pulled out of Brenda, standing on his knees and holding the sofa's backrest so hard, his knuckles turned paper white. He closed his eyes, arching his body backwards and gritting his teeth in a sardonic smile.

Brenda couldn't believe what she saw. She sat near Max, her lips dawn, watching Max's crotch. His cock pulsed, the head twitching back and forth, shooting ropes of white cum like water from a fireman's hose. The ropes splattered against one of the pillows, soaking it with cum.

Max breathed hard. He opened his eyes and straightened his back. Brenda was sitting on the sofa, looking at a stained pillow. She said, "Well, one side has to face the frame." Max looked down. His cock was still dripping cum, but it was finally surrendering, softening and slacking back between his legs. He straightened his hair with his fingers as relief flooded his body. Now that blood redistributed itself in his body, the significance of the past events hit him like a brick wall. He looked a Brenda and said, "I...I..."

Brenda put a finger to her lips as she shushed him. She said, "Remember, Max, this never happened. Now go take a shower." Max paused for a second, nodded and ran upstairs to his room.

Brenda sat on the sofa, her legs tucked beneath her. Her asshole still burned, and she knew she should have to take care of it, but right now she wanted to do something else. She was alone, but she still looked around her, her eyes darting over the room. Only after finishing a survey of the room did she start raising her hand. She stopped in midair, withdrawing her hand as if it were burned. Brenda sighed. She needed it. Slowly, she raised her hand, pushing a finger onto the stained pillow until it was covered with cum. She licked her lips expectantly as she moved her finger towards her parted lips. Brenda closed her eyes as she sucked on her finger, moaning a she rolled Max's juice on her tongue. The warm jizz felt great. She did it again, and again. Her eyes shined, her brain was fixed. She began trembling all over. Without giving it a second thought, Brenda plucked the pillow off the sofa, burying her face in it, biting, licking, sucking, grunting like a feeding beast.

A lot of people have heard of A.A. or N.A., but few knew about a similar organization dedicated to sex addicts. Most of the new members are men, but there are also a few women. Most of the women are promiscuous, and some even carry dildos in their purses, should the hunger arise. A sub group of them are called cock addicts. Those were the hard core addicts, who weren't satisfied by casual sex and masturbation. They needed real sex. Here you could find orgy participants, swingers, women who looked for sex online a.s.o. But there was a sub group to a sub group, the worst kind. They had many names: pumpers, cream worshipers, jizz ladies or spunk sluts. Among themselves they were simply known as cum addicts. Brenda remembered her first group meeting. Even getting to the meeting required effort and a Xanax. Her heart beat against her chest, and her breathing was loud. She couldn't get herself to look at her fellow addicts. She looked at the floor as she said in a trembling voice, "Hi, my name is Brenda, and I really like cum."

Note to reader: Dear reader, most of the hate mail concerning my former stories concentrated on my stories not being realistic ("male pornstars do not use boner pills", "wives do not cheat on their husbands on a whim" etc.). I've decided to write the following in order to clarify what's real and what's not. I've included references, but it turned out they are against Literotica's guidelines.

Addiction to sex is a real and valid problem. Sex Addicts Anonymous is a real self-help organization. All of the "anonymous" organizations help addicts on their way to recovery; their work is much needed and appreciated.

A prolonged and painful erection is a real medical emergency known as priapism. Drugs are among the inciting agents. Of course, sex is not among the recommended treatments.

Drugs bought abroad on-line can be dangerous and contain toxic substances.

Biohacking is a fascinating phenomenon. However, its proponents mostly try to find vaccines and cures rather than enhance human performance

Now for a few areas where I've allowed myself some artistic liberty:

I acknowledge the fact that no pill can augment your genitalia or produce a larger than usual erection or ejaculation. Furthermore, producing sperm cells takes time. No man feels "churning' as described. I apologize to any reader who was offended or misled by this idea.

I also acknowledge the fact that a registered nurse would refer a suspected case of priapism to an emergency room rather than give him a blowjob, especially if she's the patient's stepmom and a former sex addict. Brenda asked me to tell you she knows it was a dumb move.

Finally, I would like to clarify that the above story is a work of fiction, meant merely to entertain. The views' ideas, behaviors, approaches and acts depicted in the story are not encouraged by me in any way.

12