All Comments on 'Bad Medicine'

by kimwipes

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Where is his real mother??

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

So first, I liked the story. But for the love of god, read your sentences afterwards! “Brenda found herself kneeling on her knees”. You understand that kneeling means you got on your knees, right? And at least once you referred to Max as Ax. But I really liked the story otherwise.

As for the other person asking about his real mom... maybe like the other 75% of couples there was a divorce and the dad remarried. But it does open up the opportunity for a continuation with his real mom as he did notice the tits on her too. Please do so if you are inspired.

kimwipeskimwipesabout 1 year agoAuthor

Hello, everyone !

This was my last story, so I'll just write what I think freely.

1) The comment about the real mom is petty. You can always find some unexplained details in any story. They're just not relevant. Where was Max's coach ? Where was Max's friend ? Who was the president of the U.S. when the story occured ? Where was Max's father ? WHO CARES ?

2) I apologize for any mistakes. I wrote to quite a few editors. Most of them didn't reply, and the others rejected me. There's no need to use a condescending tone when replying. I can do the same thing easily.

Dear anonymous, the phrase "kneel on knees" yielded 14600 results on Google. The phrase "kneel on my kneels" yielded another 14000 results. I stopped there. I suggest you leave religion out of this, but you can still send your love to all those people. Be sure to search for other pronouns like "kneel on her knees". You understand what "search" means, right ?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous