Bad Medicine Chronicles Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Leaning forward, she crimped her hands above his head. Once positioned, she frantically piston herself upon the reed to urge ejaculation. Like a mad woman, she thrust herself up and down while undulating her pelvis front and back.

Her breasts hung heavy and swung in front of his face.

Grasping each knocker, he hastily teased her pointed nipples.

Her movements increased. "Oh God—yes, suck my fucken tits!" she cried.

He'd never seen his mom so frenzied. She was literally milking his cock to coax him into spewing. With a determination to not be undone, he lunged back into her with equal enthusiasm.

For minutes they feverishly pounded each other.

The speakers bellowed, "3 minutes remaining."

Frustrated and panicked due to the pressure of time, she yelled, "Why won't you cum? God-damn-it, shoot it in me!"

Joey felt the pressure rage. It boiled and rumbled and reached critical. It was driving him frantic.

It became vital that he take control.

He immediately lunged up and maneuvered her off him.

Now possessed by his raging hormones, he roared, "Stay on all fours like a bitch!"

He deftly moved behind and immediately speared her gaped twat with his cock.

Grasping her hips tightly, he ramrodded her with fierce intent.

She squealed, trembled, and repeatedly rambled, "Fuck...fuck, fuck—harder!"

The pressure in his scrotum surged and fumed.

Janice was past caring that her son was fucking her. In this moment of blissful hammering, she wanted him to use her like a cheap slut.

With her head on the mattress, she arched her back and raised her rear high. Using both hands, she opened herself for full penetration. "Do it, baby. Cum in mama!" she shrieked.

He relentlessly pounded her.

In a heat that was leading to madness, he cried, "Take my big cock, you whore. Tell me you want it."

Between gasps for breath, she howled, "Oh my God, I love your dick. Mama's pussy is yours. Shoot it in me, I want it!"

Internally, Joey felt a painful snap and then a surge. It was as if a kettle had finally boiled too hot and was about to explode.

He instantly snatched her hips and slammed her ass tight against him and then instinctively thrust deep.

When the broad knob of his cock rammed forcefully against her cervix, she cried out her discomfort.

At that predetermined moment, his burden was released. A powerful torrent of rich cum was unleashed into her depths.

Janice yelped and then her brow rose as her eyes widened.

His initial shot was followed by another huge stream that caused his mother to climax.

She shook, wobbled, and excessively moaned.

He continued to plunge into her slowly expunging small spurts of lush semen and he didn't stop until that horrid pressure ebbed.

Now expended, he realized the gravity of what he had done. How could he live with the knowledge that he'd just ravaged his mom? Even worse, he had just filled her baby-maker full of creamy spunk.

Then again, what could be done about it? No doubt, this wouldn't be the last time he'd be coerced to fuck her. He had no choice but to accept it or go insane.

He knew his ejaculation was more than a human male could possibly produce. No doubt, the drug played some unnatural part. Regardless, it was an abundant sum of cream.

After such an exhibition, he felt drained and strangely euphoric.

He attempted to pull out, but his mom's pussy had crimped his tool. It was as if she spoiled for every drop. He was mystified at the idea that his mom had been transformed into an incestuous cum slut within the matter of 15-minutes.

Joey dropped beside her on the mattress and embraced.

His mother leaned in and gave him an intimate kiss on the lips. Her tongue then spiraled between with urgency. Although awkward, he reluctantly returned that feverish caress. He felt heat radiate from her and could smell the aroma of sex.

He was taken by surprise when she reached down and began to fondle him. It was as if she worked to harden him once more.

Not knowing what else to do, he dove his hand between her thighs. Like a whore, she immediately opened them to his touch. His warm sticky cum oozed from the gap. Rubbing a finger across her clit made her pelvis move in small undulations.

She playfully growled and said, "You can cum me whenever you want as much as you want. After a breather, I'm going to get you hard again and we're going to fuck."

The audience continued to watch the show.

***

Tortuous Arousal

The Director turned to George and gave him a broad grin.

He said, "Watching your family fuck made you hard. I've seen this effect on other men. I've often questioned whether it's the taboo of the act that stirs them or just the deed of watching their spouse have sex with another man. It must be devastating to know you were turned-on by that deviant performance.

"Don't blame your wife. She was forced into a situation where choices were limited. She decided within the confines that scenario. However, you must know. At no time were her actions influenced by drugs. Her behavior was a natural response to stimulation and visual cues. Her desires were simply directed with intensity towards one thing. Otherwise, her performance would've bombed. Now that the barrier's breached, their routine will be easy and ordinary going forward.

"I've found psychology an effective tool that's far superior to using medication. It often induces behaviors that are natural and in many cases permanent. The unfortunate product of their coupling is that your wife will forever yearn for his cock. Seeing as she must perform every other day, I felt it was necessary to make her do it willingly than force an alternative.

"Now, let's talk about you. Like the young man, I'm injecting you with a similar drug. It's meant to motivate a positive outcome and to keep you from ejaculating the moment you feel your daughter. Not only will it keep you from unloading before a pre-selected time, it'll enhance your dong. It'll grow in girth, length, and hardness. For aberrant reasons, this perverse audience enjoys watching a tight twat stretched around a chunky dick. Yes, I agree, there's an underlining morbidity to that request, but who am I to question it.

"George, please stop thrashing in your restraints. You'll injure yourself and you need energy for the event. I can't sedate you, but I can urge you in uncomfortable ways. You'll note the sensitivity of the head. The sensation is much like that of an aroused woman's clitoris. The feeling is designed to break your resolve. If you don't settle down, I'll have my assistant continuously rub it. A pleasurable pressure will begin to build. Then she'll stop and leave you in agony. This can be an enjoyable experience, but only if you comply."

After several minutes of silent staring, the Director reached out and casually flicked his hand across the mushroom shaped head of George's prick. Like Joey, the pole wobbled, but remained rigid and pointed skyward. George shuddered at the pleasing touch.

"Although I abhor the use of drugs, I must admit they're a necessity at times. Sometimes certain situations dictate method.

"Before we begin, I'm placing a fitted hood on your head. It looks like a crash-test dummy. I find it hilarious, especially when your eyes move crazily about like that. You'll be able to see fine. Its purpose is simply to disguise you. For all intents and purposes, you're only a sex toy.

"It's Showtime. Bring in the daughter."

A young woman dressed in red leather shorts acknowledged the Director and turned to leave. Her fully exposed breasts bounced as she exited.

Turning to George, the Director said, "I'm forewarning you. There's another effect of the drug. Your testicles will go into overdrive. The churning pressure in your scrotum is an accelerated production of semen that's gathering and compressing as it awaits climax. It isn't a normal function of the male reproductive system, it's an abnormal symptom produced by the use of the serum. This wicked audience likes to see lots of cum."

George sobbed hysterically.

With swift retrieval of a handkerchief from his suit pocket, the Director wiped the tears from George's face and said, "Quit crying, you only have yourself to blame.

"If it makes it easier, I suggest, forget who she is to you. Visualize her as the girl next door and you're the dirty old man looking out your window. She's not your innocent 30-year old daughter. She's a cheesy whore pretending to be a flirtatious cunt. Envision her sweet fuck hole as an end to your tortuous arousal."

***

The Main Attraction

The chamber door opened.

Using a collared tether, the attendant led George's naked daughter through the doorway and into the room.

Pulled by the leash, Mary shuffled forward. Her nubile breasts jiggled with each step. Her flushed appearance contrasted with her short cropped blond hair.

After glancing at his watch, the Director beckoned the leather-clad woman to guide the young woman towards him.

Placing the girl in front of George, he removed the collar and then said, "Mary, the man lying upon the chair is called Dummy. For this exhibition, he's a sex toy to play with as directed."

Mary's attention had been on the bound man's dick since she entered the room. She shivered while moving backward and exclaimed, "I don't want to do this. It's too big."

The attendant placed her hands on Mary's shoulders to stop her retreat.

The Director stared at Mary with an implied expression of shock and calmly replied, "For over a week you begged for a flesh and blood dick. You practically pleaded to be raped. The huge cock before you, well, it's your reward. Doesn't that fulfill our bargain? We have an impatient audience watching. Have you suddenly changed your mind?"

He then reached out and pressed his hand against her cheek. Cocking his head to the side, he grinned and said, "Ah, I understand, you're simply not horny enough. You require the love juice as previously prescribed, is that it?"

Nodding her head timidly, she said, "Yes, I need it. I can't perform without it."

Reaching into his coat pocket, the Director pulled out a vial. "I thought as much, so I came prepared." Handing it to her, he said, "Drink the entire contents as you did before."

She drank the red colored liquid and then handed the empty container to the attendant.

"Are you horny now?" he said.

She said, "No, it's not working."

"You simply need a catalysis to initiate the process as before. Let Dummy get you in the mood."

Grasping Mary's shoulders from behind, the attendant led her to stand beside the flailing man.

The Director seized the bound man's arm and readjusted the restraint to cause it to spring outward. He stopped when the hand reached just below Mary's crotch. Locking the binding board in place, he said, "Dummy, your job is to molest the young woman until she becomes aroused."

George's hand clenched into a fist and he began snorting. Spittle flew from around the gap of his ball-gag.

Startled, Mary shambled away from the fettered man and said, "Why is he acting this way? He's violently tossing himself against the restraints. I don't think he wants to do this."

"Like you, he needs incentive. Reach over and rub the head of his dick with your right hand. With the other, grab his fist and work it upon your pussy...that's it, just like that."

With her hand massaging the massive head of his dick, George's demeanor progressively changed. He widened his watery eyes and wobbled his head from side to side. His groans of defiance became whimpering murmurs.

Mary excitedly said, "He's opened his hand and he's rubbing me."

"That's a good sign. Pleasuring each other is a grand start to these festivities. I also suggest that run your hand around the nob and stroke the shaft as you work. Give him as much pleasure as he gives you."

She exhaled a soft moan.

After several minutes pass, the Director pleasantly smiled and said, "Are you horny?"

"Yes, I'm so aroused. Oh, my—he's fingering me now. It feels good."

"Spread your legs shoulder width and junt your hips slightly forward so he can get a good look. Let him feel the tenderness of smooth skin and see your shaved pussy."

She shivered and then said, "Oh gosh...the faster I rub him the more he fondles me."

"Yes, the more you excite him the more pleasure you'll receive. The audience enjoys watching you both gratify each other."

Mary's pelvis began to undulate in concert with George's working fingers.

The sound of sodden smacks pervaded the chamber.

She said, "He's made me so wet."

Upon those words, George instantly stopped and balled his hand into a fist. Turning his head away, he began to sob.

"Why did he stop?" she said disappointedly.

The Director replied, "Because he wants a blowjob. Move between his legs and give it to him. Remember, pleasure yourself as you do it. You want to keep the love juice working. You're so close to getting what you want. But first, make him desire you."

Mary moved with eagerness. There was something akin to joy at being allowed to get up close and personal to the huge cock.

She wasn't surprised when the female attendant approached from behind and bent over her shoulder to grab her hands. The attendant's heavy boobs fell to either side of Mary's head.

Four hands enfolded the thick veiny shaft between George's spread legs.

Mary smiled and excitedly chirped, "I've never felt a cock this big and hard. It's so warm and I can feel it pulsating. Why is he crazedly jerking? I don't know whether he's trying to pull away or fucking my hands. How big is it?"

"Dear, we've not measured it, but I estimate it to be about 7-inches and perhaps 2-1/2 inches in girth. Larger than average, but it'll be a perfect fit for someone as petite as you. You have my permission to taste it."

Tilting forward, Mary began licking the mushroom shaped tip.

The attendant removed her hands and moved them to Mary's breasts. Upon teasing the nipples, Mary's mouth opened and engulfed the top part of the dick.

The attendant then pulled away to let Mary work.

Heavy saliva dripped from Mary's mouth to lubricant and coat the shaft. It dribbled down to pool upon George's ball sack.

She spread her knees to finger her puckered wet slit.

While Mary slobbered and licked, the Director maneuvered himself to whisper into George's ear.

"George, I have a confession to make. Your daughter isn't drugged. She was given sugar water with a bit of food coloring. What's she's experiencing is a placebo effect. Oh, she's horny, but it's natural. There's no more powerful drug than the natural chemicals produced by hormones. As I said, I prefer using psychology. I've had two weeks to make her believe it's some type of super love drug. Oh, such a chemical does exist, but I only gave it to her once at the beginning."

***

Cock Whore

George felt helpless with despair. All he could do was watch his daughter lick and suck his drug modified dick like a perverse hooker on speed.

He tried to buck her hands off his prick, but it had the opposite effect. In her mind, he was excitedly fucking her. He then yelled for her to stop, but his voice came out muffled and horse. His cries were interpreted as exhilaration and it only made her work harder to please him.

How was it possible to transform his innocent daughter into a cock whore in two weeks?

As she continued to ravage him with her mouth, he was unable to stem the growing need for sexual release. His balls ached from a building pressure. He could feel them enlarge and hang heavy as they hung between his legs.

He could tell by her movements that she was wildly fingering her perfectly formed twat.

The idea of a daughter pleasuring herself while sucking her father's cock was devastating to his psyche. His mind sensed the signs of a minor fracture.

Unable to alter events, he simply lay still and stared at his daughter's bobbing blonde head.

He felt her luscious mouth glide with talent along the length of his rigid shaft. If it weren't for the drug holding him back, he would have spewed his cream all over her beautiful face.

After a time that felt like an eternity, he heard his daughter moan loudly followed with words of fervent urgency and desperation. "Please let me ride the big cock. My pussy aches to be filled!"

Her statements were like a jolt of lightning that reanimated his thoughts.

George thrashed against the restraints and rambled out a series of incoherent words.

The Director motioned Mary to stand and then grasped George's head between two hands. Forcefully, he tilted the head in her direction.

"Calm down and take a moment to look at that desirable young woman. Such beauty must never be denied. Remember what I said. Envision her sweet fuck hole as an end to your tortuous arousal. I've already explained how this concludes."

It was then that George realized how futile his situation was. He relinquished any possibility of escape. He understood that he and his family were now sex slaves to be forever coerced to perform for an audience of perverted masters. There would never be an end to this depravity.

So, he glared at his daughter's sexy frame.

George's cock twitched and wobbled.

The Director clasped a handle at the side of the chair and began cranking. As the chair lowered, he gave Mary a smile and said, "My dear, I believe that buck is ready to be mounted."

George tried desperately to shift his thoughts, but lust churned his loins and worked against it.

He watched with horrid anticipation as his daughter straddled his waist.

With her gorgeous slit just an inch above his dick, he tightly gripped the edge of the chair.

Slowly she descended and splayed her enlarged pussy lips over the broad tip.

There was an expression of pure excitement on her face and her eyes glisten with intense desire.

He felt a pleasurable sensation as she carefully lowered herself upon his swollen shaft.

He had not anticipated the thrilling chill that ran along his spine upon feeling the tightness, wetness, and warmth of her pussy. The morbid thought that it was his daughter somehow intensified the pleasant tingle.

His thoughts rambled over the image of his daughter's smooth twat stretched snugly around his chunky member. He couldn't help but shudder with delight over the view of her engorged clit sticking out like a little button.

He glared as she inched downward and watched her shiver. As if shocked, she yelped and then her mouth opened to form a hollow void. Her brow furrowed and then her face constricted from the strain of shoving a thick rod into a confined hole.

There was something both tragic and beautiful about seeing his naked daughter struggle to envelop his cock. As her father, he should've resisted and continued to fight. Yet, the sight of her mounting him stirred irrational desire and prompted wicked thoughts.

He could no longer constrain the fantasies of watching her pose naked in a variety of perverse positions.

He imagined her on all fours, her small well-rounded ass high in the air, her hands spreading herself open, offering herself to him. All along, she'd plead in desperation to be fucked.

He envisioned her on her back, her legs spread, her pussy gaped and awaiting his skillful tongue. She'd cry out to him to eat her sodden twat. He would lick her hardened clit until the rapture.

His imagination ran wild and his inhibitions shattered. In his mind's eye, his daughter was now a sexual plaything for perverse pleasure. His yearning to ravish his horny daughter increased exponentially. She was simply a blond bimbo to be used for carnal gratification. A means to an end.