Bad Medicine Chronicles Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He no longer had the look of a caged animal. It had transformed to the gaze of a sexual predator.

Mary didn't miss his intense immoral stare. It provided a connection that encouraged her to perform. It drove her passion and increased her wetness.

The additional lubrication eased her painful plunge downward and stretched her wider. With determination and a little effort of short thrusts, she managed to entomb the entire length of her father's massive cock.

For moments she sat with her body unmoving to allow her pussy to stretch and mold itself around the pleasurable obstruction.

No longer patient, George thrust his pelvis forward which tossed her upward. It was a hint that it was time to fuck.

***

Fucked Crazy

Mary was in a state of bliss. With her eyes closed and her mind focused on being utterly filled, she would have sat on a fat dick forever. She had not anticipated being propelled upward with such a powerful lunge. It caught her off guard and threw her off balance. If not for the attendant catching her from behind, she would have been tossed to the floor. Instead, she went straight upward, her pussy gliding smoothly along the shaft until reaching the tip.

For that momentary second, she felt the void in her twat. It was like being filled with ultimate joy and then suddenly having it was snatched away. It was an emptiness she refused to live with. This was an epiphany moment. She would forever desire to be stuffed with a big cock.

With the force of gravity, she barreled back downward. Her tunnel once again welcomed the tubular gland and slid effortlessly along the shank. Her pubic mound smacked wetly against his.

She then began to piston herself up and down on the first 5-inches of the thick shaft.

With one hand braced against his torso, she used the other to rub her fully exposed clit.

The Director checked his watch and nodded to the leather-clad attendant. He then said, "Mary, it's time to unveil your sex partner. Watch carefully as I remove his covering. Continue to do what you're doing. Remember, this doesn't end until this man ejaculates."

Mary waited with anticipation to finally see her fuck-mate.

Her partners hood was removed.

Upon viewing the man's face, Mary expressed confusion that then became a stunning realization. Her body froze mid-plunge halfway down her father's cock.

Her lashes repeatedly blinked as if she was trying to refocus.

She fixed her blue eyes to her fathers. There was no acknowledgment in his predatory gaze. Instead, it made her feel dirty like an object to be exploited and used.

When she had stopped fucking, he had instantly resumed. She felt the full girth of his penis as it plunged crazedly into her vagina.

Then to her astonishment, her body betrayed her. She once again ascended and descended to meet his thrusts like a programmed fuck machine.

She wailed in bewilderment. "This is wrong. Why can't I stop? I can't stop riding his penis. I can't stop!"

The abominable act was simply too pleasing to end. With her mind muddled from revelation, she hadn't yet caught up with that fact.

Then reality hit. She cried, "Oh my God, I'm fucking my Dad!"

In desperation, she tried to pull herself off the impaling shaft. She succeeded until her pussy's entrance became level with the head. Then the emptiness returned, the joy faded. To her dismay, she found herself sliding down the rod once again. Her finger returned to rub her clit.

In thought, she questioned her sanity. How could I accept this incestuous coupling? Why can't I control my own body? Then she gave herself truthful answers. I don't want to stop. I'm a slut. Fucking my dad makes me cream.

That last thought caused a tantalizing chill to run down her spine which then malformed into a delightful tingle in her loins.

She then imagined herself mounted like a harlot with her tight pussy stretched around her father's shaft. She expressed the thrill of that image with a giggle.

As Mary's mind snapped, she suddenly experienced a quandary of emotions in rapid succession. One moment tears dribbled from her eyes, next she laughed, then a snicker, followed by a rainbow of nutty expressions. Her spat of madness inevitably ended with extreme pleasure articulated as girlish moans that would curl one's toes.

Although her psyche splintered, she had not entirely lost her mind. Her frailty had simply become a fickle genie controlled by the rubbing of her clitoris. With her actions now mastered by her libido, she was forever a cock whore.

She knew who was to blame. These despicable people were the culprits that manipulated her. They had systematically driven her down a path that would lead to her transformation and acceptance.

Even now, the singular thought of allowing her father to ejaculate into her depths caused a joyful shiver. Before succumbing to their scheme, such a notion would have been terrifying.

She couldn't change what she had become and in her current state of mind, she didn't want to. As a newly minted whore, she had few needs and only one specific focus.

All her reflections coalesced into motivation and increased enthusiasm.

She concentrated on the sensation of her dad's cock as it piston in and out of her pleasure-hole. It caused her to excessively cream. All along the shaft, a foamy emulsion gathered to lubricate it for more extremes.

Their fucking intensified.

***

Circle Jerk

The Director snapped his fingers to get George's attention and then said, "I'm willing to release you from your restraints and remove your gag, but I need assurance that you'll play nice. Are you in agreement with my proposal?"

George's awareness lasted only so long as the first sentence and then his eyes returned to fixate on his daughter.

"You're so intently focused on fucking her that I really didn't expect an answer. I believe you're way too committed to becoming a problem. Releasing your limitations will allow you both more freedom to perform."

He then turned and motioned to the attendant to release George's restraints. In the background, movement caught his eye.

He had been so obsessed with watching the newly trained fuck puppets that he paid little attention to his audience. He was legitimately stunned to find them all in a full-on orgy. In all his years of hosting these shows, this had never happened. Normally his guests remained seated and either jerked off or fingered themselves during the performance. This was on an entirely different level. It was unprecedented.

All six of his female guests were in the doggy position and were being fucked by multiple partners. Like whores, they eagerly gobbled any cock presented to them.

He knew these women. All six were wealthy high-level executives that worked for Fortune 500 companies. Including the men, all were a select group of people that shared similar perversions and were willing to pay handsomely to watch such fantasies performed for real. No one outside of these walls knew of their activities.

He was perplexed by their behavior. The women were begging the males to fuck them like common street whores. What would influence them so much that they would degrade themselves? Did his show affect them? Did they get turned-on that much? Or even worse, did the performance bore them?

The entire room was filled with the sounds of sex and it wasn't just the father and daughter. The orgy was becoming increasingly frenzied. They were so worked up that even a few men dropped to the floor to suck each other's dicks. In retrospect, guests having sex during a scheduled performance was against the rules. People pay to watch these exploitations and any other distraction was frowned upon.

He found himself in a dilemma. Stop the orgy or let it go?

An idea suddenly popped into his head. He cracked a mischievous smile and pointed at the two goons and then motioned for them to inconspicuously turn the cameras. If something were to go wrong tonight, he would have evidence. He'll video the six women while they joyfully take dick like mad sluts.

Although it was improbable that something could happen, if it did, he would use the video and blackmail them into submission. It would only take one of these women to become impregnated for questions to arise. Such inquiries might lead to his dubious business. Better to take precautions. After all, he'd always wanted to host a lesbian show with more than two.

He envisioned all six of these snobby, high-classed women in a circular chain going cunt to mouth. Coercing them to eat the other's pussies while they're watched by an audience of their peers. By the time he was done with them, they'd never desire cock ever again.

The best course of action was to let the orgy play out.

He then turned his attention back to the father and daughter.

***

The Beast and the Slut

George had ceased to care about anything except gratifying himself in his daughter's nubile snatch. His sole focus was to ejaculate, and her pussy was the only hole available to him.

As he gawked at her, he only saw a 30-year old blond bimbo. It didn't matter that she was his daughter. She was simply a hot slut impaled on his cock. That was now her sole purpose in life.

He became captivated by her bouncing breasts. Unlike her mother, hers wasn't overly large and didn't hang. They were perfectly round, firm, with enough meat to fit her petite frame. However, they were chunky enough to jiggle with her elevator like movement.

Now unrestrained, he slithered both hands down her shapely torso to her curved waist. It was then that his attention was drawn to her hairless pussy. He was delighted to see it obscenely stretched and puckered around his big dick. He could see her frothy wetness coating his shaft. It glistened and accumulated in drips that fell to form a puddle on the floor.

Frantic for release, he pumped the blue-eyed whore relentlessly. His craving was now insatiable. They had made him a monster with a singular purpose. Even if he fucked her into unconsciousness, his ravishment wouldn't end.

He reached up to fondle her breasts and then bent forward to eagerly suck her nipples.

Mary shivered from his caress and then plunged fully upon his prick. Undulating her hips, she began to milk his cock.

Even with her weight fully upon him, he tried desperately to thrust.

The pressure in his groin was enormous and was now churning to a boil. His nut sack had become so engorged that it had deformed into something akin to a large bag stuffed with an excessive amount of marbles. His sex drive had reached a ferocious level.

In distress, Mary's eyes widened when her father angrily grabbed her by the waist, raised her up, and then tossed her back.

There was madness in his eyes.

She shuffled backward in fear as he rose from the chair to stand.

George's furious expression altered to one akin to a concerned father and he calmly said, "Mary, I'm sorry if I hurt you, but I'm about to pound your precious sweet pussy like an animal. On your back and spread your legs wide. Open your delicious little twat with your hands. I want to hear you beg like a bitch in heat to be fucked."

His nasty words gave her a pleasurable tingle. She wanted nothing more than to be rammed repeatedly by a wild beast with a hard dick. Just the thought of it made her juices flow.

She hastily lay upon the padded floor and spread her legs. With a broad welcoming smile, she opened her moist hole. In a tone of lustful desperation tinged with the voice of a younger girl, she begged, "Daddy, please screw my sweet spot. Shove it in my pussy. Fuck me!"

The sight of his daughter spreading herself for penetration in addition to her pleading caused his dick to dribble pre-cum. If he had been capable of ejaculating at that moment, he would have unleashed a stream.

He got on his knees between her thighs and placed the broad head of his dick at her opening.

Still hard and thick, it pulsed and throbbed in his hand. He moved the meaty tip up and down her slit and rubbed it upon her rounded rose-colored clit.

She trembled in anticipation as he molested her moist crack. Her rounded hole began to water and palpate with eagerness.

He slid on top of her and gave a mighty thrust.

She yelped over the sudden intrusion and her body slid from the force of the plunge. Tears formed in her eyes from the joy of being fully plugged once more.

George had meant what he said. He had forewarned her of his intent. In his current condition, he was now in a literal frenzy. He screwed his daughter like a rabid wolf in heat.

Mary was being seriously fucked. She was immobilized by his weight and the sheer force of his relentless pounding. Her pussy had simply become a hole for her father to plunder. She could do nothing more than lay still and take it.

He said, "That's it, voracious cock slut, take daddy's rod. You've always fantasized about it. I'm giving it to you. Nympho whore, tell me not to come in you."

As before, the idea of her father shooting his seed into her baby-maker gave her a tingling chill. Why would she tell him not to? If it would end his craziness, she'd welcome it. Why hadn't he already done so? Maybe he needed that incentive.

In a tone meant to be believable, she hysterically pleaded, "Oh no, please dad, don't cum in my pussy! I'm your daughter."

He yelled, "Oh Jesus, I'm so close. Daddy's going to fill your cunt full!"

The banter was backfiring. Instead of him being enticed to spew, the idea of dad filling her honey-pot full of cream had her on the brink of an orgasm.

She violently shuddered but wasn't quite over the edge.

Feverishly, she grabbed her dad's butt cheeks and pulled him down.

She heatedly screamed, "Shoot your fucking jizz in my pussy! Cream my skanky ass twat full until it bleeds from my eyeballs."

His eyes widened at her statement and he became confused. He said, "You want me to impregnate you?"

She trembled at his words and her pussy crimped his manhood. After taking a gulp of air, she cried, "Seed the shit out of me!"

He quivered and then suddenly thrust deep.

Mary shrieked, "Oh God!" A second after, her eyes rolled back, her jaw slackened, and then she began to passionately convulse.

George was determined to jettison his entire load. At that moment, he wasn't concerned about his daughter. Her only value was her cunt. Her pussy was simply a receptacle for his seed and his only objective was to fill it to the brim.

He acknowledged he was now twisted. There was no turning back the clock and there would be no reconciliation. He couldn't reverse the fact that he found unbelievable pleasure in fucking his daughter. He'd receive no forgiveness from feeling immeasurable joy each time he ejaculated into her. He no longer cared that he was something deviant and perverse.

After he was done, he pulled his dick out. After a popping noise, a white buttery cream oozed and bubbled from his daughter's crack.

He pulled back on his heels to watch.

Mary's eyes fluttered and then focused on her father.

He placed a hand gently on her knee and said, "You got what you wanted. I filled you fully."

She sat up and then looked between her thighs. "Oh my God, my pussy is so stretched and wrinkled. So much cum. It's a damn flood," she said.

Suddenly, her eyes fixed on her dads and her mouth opened in the shape an O.

"Oh, oh, oh...I'm coming again. I'm fucken tingling. Daddy, suck my tits! Oh, Jesus, you need to finger my twat. Oh...hurry!"

She trembled and moaned until collapsing into her father's arms.

After catching her breath, she said, "They've turned me into a cum slut. My God, what have they done to me? I can't control myself. All I do is think of you shooting spunk in my pussy and I orgasm. Oh no, no, it's freaking happening again. Daddy, please eat my pussy. Oh...hurry!"

***

The Phone Call

The Director was more than satisfied with events.

Although his guests were still having an orgy, he realized they had never stopped watching the show. They had been so turned-on that they began mimicking the performance. He could hear the six women roleplaying like they were the daughter and the men were more than happy to play the part of one or more fathers. That was indeed a sign of success.

The entire room now smelled of cum. Normally this was an indication that the act had ended.

However, watching the father go down to eat his daughter gave the possibility that there may yet be more to come.

He was about to instruct the father but became distracted when his attendant handed him a phone.

The Director said, "Who is it? I'm busy."

"Richard?"

"Damn-it, Ruby, I'm conducting a performance. What's wrong?"

"I need you here sooner than expected. I messed up. I pushed Andy too quickly and—"

"I told you it was a bad idea to use the boy. Finish your sentence. What else have you done?"

"I gave Opal the drug without her knowledge."

"Woman are you insane? Why the hell would you do that? I told you to wait until I got there. It had to be her decision. We need her on our side. Damn-it, you've forced my hand."

"I know what you said, but she was disrespectful. I wanted to teach her—"

"Are you trying to doom the mission? What about the brute? I needed him taken and restrained. I've spent years planning his demise. I gave you the woman to do with as you please, but I need that man. He'll pay for what he's done to our family."

"Yes, yes, I know. My plan for the mother worked well. She's completely broken and does everything she's told."

"Where's Vincent?"

"Ah—I sent him to save Opal."

"Save her? No, don't tell me. Don't say anything more until I get there. Give me two days."

"Richard, I'm sorry, please talk to me."

"Ruby we're done. I'm at the end of a performance and I need to go. I have preparations to make. You can continue to play with your new sex toy. You're still in charge, but don't do anything rash that will affect the mission. One last thing, get that monster off the streets."

Richard disconnected the call and took a moment to brood.

In thought, he forgave Ruby. I've made the same rash mistakes that ended in misery. I've lost my wife and both daughters because of bad decisions. I should have acted sooner. Those bastards locked me away for years on a fraudulent charge. I was helpless to save any of them.

How could I have known that bastard would turn my wife and Ruby into his personal sex slaves. For years he bred them like sheep and then made them both disappear. One daughter vanished without a trace and the other doesn't know me. They've taken everything from me. Now, I'm more than their equal and just as ruthless. In the end, my justice will be served.

Reflecting upon his misfortune either made him angry or it dropped him to the floor to wallow in sorrow. Now with all the activity surrounding him, he didn't have time for either emotion.

The Director turned his attention back to the father and daughter.

***

Incest Fantasies

The Director could tell that the daughter had reached her limit. Not counting her time having sex with her father, the woman was now experiencing a rash of orgasms one after another. It had exhausted her to the point that she could only lay and quiver weakly upon the floor.

Her face was plastered with her father's cum. It was evident that during an episode she had become crazed with the idea of eating it.

Currently, her father's face was buried in her snatch and was kissing, licking, and munching on it non-stop. He was consuming his own ejaculate and her juices like he had an insatiable thirst.