Bad Medicine Chronicles Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Director had not intended to thoroughly twist and break them to this level. For either of them to be so lustful for each other was an indication that perhaps they already had incestuous thoughts before his involvement. Those immoral fantasies are common and are often the most powerful of dreams. Breaking the ice, so to speak, allowed those horses to gallop.

It was most probable that the daughter had previously fantasized about her father filling her pussy full of jizz. No doubt those thoughts had led to powerful orgasms that formed a connection to the here and now. To her, it was once an unreachable fantasy used only to drive masturbation and then that dream was made real. For whatever reason, it was now an overwhelming fixation that would never ebb.

Regardless of their state of mind, the entire family was now sex performers with only two tasks. Fucking and sucking. When they fulfilled their contract, he would do as promised. All of them would be released as is. He wouldn't take responsibility for how they turned out after years of service. After all, they were guilty of a crime that required justice. Even after their commitment, almost all his entertainers refused to leave. They had simply accepted their roles and could no longer exist on the outside.

This family hadn't been his first and they certainly wouldn't be the last. Incest shows of this nature were simply too popular and extremely profitable. It wasn't difficult to find a guilty family, but punishment had to fit the crime. It had to be severe enough to warrant unrooting their lives. Abducting them had to be done carefully with planning and research. There could be no mistakes.

He watched the father flip his daughter on her stomach. Sporting a natural hard-on, he knew what that portended. He couldn't allow the man to ravage his daughter any further. She had had enough. In her current state, intercourse without consent could lead to injury. It was his job to protect them from themselves. He'd give them a week to recover and then toss them into another show.

"George, enough! Your performance has concluded. You'll have to finish yourself off. If I must, I can send a young woman to your room. Either way, you're not to touch your daughter unless it's a show. In the meantime, you'll both be kept in separate rooms. Lastly, I will allow you to ask a question."

The father stood with a hand jerking his manhood. There was disappointment with the glint of manic lust in his eyes. In his current state, it was probable he'd fuck anything with a hole, even an inanimate object.

The man's voice cracked as he said, "Why?"

The Director questioned, "Why, what, George? I don't understand."

"Why do you keep calling me, George? My name's Bob."

It was an unexpected reply that left the Director speechless. He stared at the man to gauge whether he was serious. After a moment of contemplation, he realized the man wasn't joking.

Frantically, the Director pointed to his attendant. "Tina, hurry and retrieve the files on this family."

He began to pace the floor while nervously waiting. He felt like he had on the first day the family was abducted. It was an odd sensation that something didn't add up. He had overlooked the irregularities because he was too desperate to use the family. Again, he may have made a rash decision.

The attendant returned and handed him four heavy folders.

The Director motioned to the father and said, "Stay where you are. I may have further questions." He then walked over and sat in one of the audience chairs.

Surrounding him, his exhausted and expended guests were retrieving their clothing and dressing. He ignored them but took minor notice of two female executives still coupled in a 69. Any other time he would have found those sexual noises to be arousing, but now it was an annoyance.

After flipping through a few pages, he shook his head and then exclaimed to himself, "Oh my, he really is her son."

After a time, the Director looked over at the man and asked, "Why were you and your family at that address?"

The man replied, "We were renting. We were only there a week. The other family moved to a bigger more expensive house."

After speaking to someone on his phone, the Director sighed and then stood. He tucked the folders under his arm and walked over to Bob. He said, "It appears a great injustice was done. It's a grave mistake that requires restitution. You are indeed correct, you aren't George Pippin. You're all innocent victims."

It was at that moment the door to the room opened. Eight burly men entered.

The Director nodded his head in the direction of the two goons operating the cameras and said, "Those two."

The two men were restrained and then dragged in front of the Director.

"It appears that my employees bumbled their mission. They abducted Bob and his innocent family knowing they weren't the real deal. Now, these people have been corrupted. They're irreparable and require repayment. I'm forced to either release them or hire them to perform for shows. I simply won't take responsibility for other's mistakes."

The Director fixed his attention on the two goons kneeling at his feet.

"As for you two. You knew along. Neither of you said anything. This family clearly didn't match the photos in the files. Your job was to verify that you had the right people. Are you aroused by watching innocent families be degraded? How many guiltless people have you brought me over the years?

"I've spent an enormous amount of resources and time. Everything needs to be repaid. You're now property. You and your families will assume the Pippin family debt and pay restitution to Bob and his family. I may even allow them to take part in your family's demise."

The Director suddenly gave a creepy a grin and then giddily chuckled. He excitedly said, "Imagine my surprise when I opened your employee files. You both have large families.

"You have five adult daughters, a fat wife, and a mother-in-law who recently moved in. Imagine the possibilities with a brood like that. Maybe I can host that pussy eating circle jerk after all.

"And you... Two sets of twins. Two females and two males, all identical. Top that off with a gorgeous wife, a mother, and a grandmother all living under the same roof. Just picture the type of shows my mind can conjure up."

The Director looked up and surveyed the room.

The father lay on top of his daughter pumping her pussy from behind. He kept whispering in her ear. Whatever he said caused her body to continually spasm.

There was nothing that could be done. Since they didn't owe him a debt, the Director no longer felt responsible for their actions. The family was free to do whatever they wished.

When the daughter passionately cried out and moaned, the Director simply shook his head, sighed, and then said, "This is going to be a long night."

Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I don't understand : the guy is supposed to be the Director. He doesn't even know how the people he abducts look like ? Then he blames the other guys ? Doesn't make a lot of sense.

Rusty_ZipperRusty_Zipperabout 6 years agoAuthor
Author's comments to An ambitious submission

I appreciate your comment. It's not often I receive information that's constructive in nature. You provided good points and that's helpful. I've said in my posts that's it's difficult to tell if I'm hitting the right spot. Perhaps my mind's cluttered and it comes out in my work. I'm actually striving to improve, which is why I write these stories in the first place.

I've acquired a small fan base and quite a few that completely hate what I've written. It's become a give or take scenario that I've gotten use too. Whether it shows in my works or not, I actually put a considerable amount of time trying to write it well. Are there typical writing mistakes in my stories? My answer is, oh yeah. I continuously read the story to fix errors, but even then, they still slip through. Usually, that occurs when I go back to fix an error and I end up creating another that's then overlooked.

I've often gone back months later and reread what I've written and cringed at the mistakes or how I had worded a sentence. Some of them give me the urge to completely rewrite the story and make corrections. Overall, what I've written is now out there and I'm quite aware they're not perfect.

As for chapter one of this series, I wrote it that way intentionally and gave hints along the way. Based on your comments, I should have written that better to provide readers more clarity which I believe was the point you intended. That's good incite that I didn't realize I had flubbed up that bad.

As the author, I often overlook certain things because the story's already in my head. Like I said, I've reread chapter one and I cringe at what I've written. If I wasn't so busy writing new stories, I would probably rewrite that chapter to provide the reader more clarity and fix the flow. For right now, it is what it is.

After reading my stories, I concluded that my biggest problem is with dialog and I'm working to fix it. I tend to make the characters say way too much and it ends up being lengthy paragraphs. It breaks the flow of the story and I'm aware of it. I have only to read the words of the Therapist to know it's extremely wordy and cumbersome to read. The same thing goes for all of my earlier works, especially, "To Service is Divine," which were my first stories.

In my works not yet published that I'm in the process of writing. I've taken my flaws into account and worked to make the dialog less cumbersome or broke it down in shorter sentences. My biggest flaw in writing is that I'm a wordy motherfucker. I let the character's talk to me and they tend to blab on and on. The funny thing about that is it's all taking place in my head. When I write, I tend to roleplay the character's in my noggin which means I'm a pretty weird guy or I have a lot of perverse thoughts. Then again, that's the main process of storytelling.

Although I ask for constructive criticism, I also plead that you're not too abusive with my works. Many people don't realize the effort I put in to develop a story. Although I expect it when it's due, it does have an impact that on occasion, depending on the comment, I sometimes find it difficult to shrug off. Please be aware that I'm still learning and at some point, I hope it will eventually pay off and show as improvement in my future writings. Then again, I'm a fledgling author with a quirky way of writing.

Thanks,

Rusty Zipper

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
An ambitious submission, at times engrossing and sexy, at times a disorganized

sprawling mess. To make one constructive criticism, a little foreshadowing would be useful. For example, in Chapter One the mother drinks a tea that is (a) an aphrodisiac, (b) opens her to suggestion, (c) weakens her will (perhaps b and c are the same), (d) a hallucinogenic, and (e) probably other stuff I don't recall. However, we are not told this until half-way though the ensuing sex scene, so we don't know the cause of the mother's behavior and so while there is mind control going on, the exact case and effect is unclear. My complaint: some of the fun of mind control is understanding the process. I would suggest that the author either (a) tell us (or at least hint) up front what the tea will do or (b), even better, put us inside the mother's head so we can determine what is going on from her thoughts. For example, you could emphasize the mother's suggestibility by talking about how she knows it is wrong but finds the psychiatrist's voice powerfully compelling.

Rusty_ZipperRusty_Zipperabout 6 years agoAuthor
Reply to: Odd but this is good

Thanks for your comments, it was much appreciated. Yes, I don't disagree. My stories tend to point to "Odd" on the gauge of unusual. I try my best to keep the stories anchored in reality, but to write such incestuous situations involve delving into areas where such behaviors aren't natural in the real world. In the end, the main purpose is to tell a story that's titillating even though it's slightly weird.

As long as there's a speck of possibility then the rule hasn't been broken. The Bad Medicine series is long running. I knew that when I started it. I expect it to run at least three or four more chapters over a period time. Overall, this story isn't my entire focus. I often get ideas for other stories that become an obsession to write. At this moment, I have several different stories (really hot, at least that's my hope) already written that will soon publish, so stay tuned. I've had a rush of inspiration as of late and I've practically been writing non-stop.

Thanks,

Rusty Zipper

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Odd but this is good.

Don't know what to say really. I like the story, it has me sucked in and wanting more. I love the twists this is taking. Please continue with it. I like to read and this has made me want to know how it will end up.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Backseat Mommy: A Long Hard Ride Son slyly fucks Mom multiple times with Dad in the car.in Incest/Taboo
The Dark Stone Pt. 01 A strange rock changes Sam and the women around him.in Incest/Taboo
Forced into Incest Mother and son are captured on an island and forced into sex.in Incest/Taboo
Big Fat Cock: A Hot Mommy Seduced Nerd discovers the power his big, fat cock has over women.in Incest/Taboo
Forced to Fuck His Mom on Halloween Mother and son forced together through a misunderstandingin Incest/Taboo
More Stories