Bad Mums Ltd

Story Info
How mums attract their sons.
5k words
4.39
60.3k
80
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CD_Karen
CD_Karen
260 Followers

He opened his eyes but the room was dark. His mind was fuzzy. Where was he? He recalled being at home. It was Saturday, no Friday when he had fallen asleep but didn't know what time it was now.

He was chilly. It was then that he realised that he was naked. What the fuck?

He tried to turn over but his legs were tied, about two foot apart. He bent down and realised that his legs weren't tied but handcuffed to the end of the bed. Now he started to get worried.

He lay there fretting. What was happening?

A short while later and the lights were turned on in the room. He had to close his eyes and slowly open them before he got used to the bright lights.

He looked around the room and realised that he was not alone. Next to him on the bed was a woman, a naked woman. Whilst the woman was laying next to him, her legs were tied with metal chains so that her thighs were against her chest, exposing her pussy and arse, her arms tied above her head. The woman was wearing a locked hood, so she couldn't see.

Suddenly a voice was heard in the room, a disguised voice as he couldn't make out if it was male or female.

'Hello Adam. How are you today?'

'What the fuck? What am I doing here?'

'That is not very nice Adam. Say sorry.'

'Will I fuck! Let me out of here.'

'Now Adam. Look around you. You are locked here. If I walk away, you and the lady are in deep trouble. So, say sorry.'

Adam thought about his predicament. He didn't want to apologise though.

'Come on Adam. Be nice and perhaps I will be nice.'

'Ok, look I am sorry. Please let me go.'

'That's better Adam. See, you can be pleasant. Now, do you want to play a game?'

'No, I want to be let out of here.'

'I will give you the chance to find the key to the handcuffs on your ankles. Would you like that?'

'Yes.'

'Ok. The key needs to be somewhere within reach. Have a look around. See what you can find.'

Adam looked around. The bed was in the middle of the room, so the only place the key could be would be on or around the bed. He leant out of the bed and tried to look underneath.

'You are very cold Adam.'

Adam looked at the woman and felt around her.

'Warmer, Adam.'

Adam tried not to look at the naked woman as he felt around.

'Ok Adam. I will help. Perhaps the key is in her cunt. Have a look.'

Adam hesitated. He looked at the woman's pussy and noticed that it had been lubed as it glistened in the light. He reached over and placed his hand on her pussy. The woman jumped. He pushed a finger into her. She wasn't too tight so he was able to push two fingers into her. He fished around trying to find the key.

'Any luck Adam. Is the key in her juicy cunt?'

'I can't find anything.'

'Of course not. Do you think I'd hide a key in her pussy?'

Adam pulled his fingers from the woman and laid back down.

'Did you enjoy putting your fingers into her Adam? I bet if I released your legs, the first thing you'd do is to fuck her, wouldn't you? You horny young man.'

Adam didn't respond.

'What do you think of her body? Cute, eh?'

Adam looked at the woman. She was definitely older than him but he didn't know how much.

'Why don't you touch her nipples Adam? You can.'

Adam didn't move.

'If you want the key, you must try things Adam.'

Adam reached over and touched the woman's breasts, then over her nipples, which immediately hardened.

'Well Adam she looks as if she is horny. Perhaps she wants you to fuck her. Too bad you are unable. Now where is that key?'

Adam laid back down.

'Ok Adam. I will tell you where the key is. It is taped to her back. Look again.'

Adam felt under her and his fingers touched metal. He managed to get purchase on the key and pulled it off her.

'Oh, well done Adam. Now unlock the cuffs on your ankles and then you can fuck her.'

Adam bent down. He expected the key not to work but to his surprise the key turned and his feet were released.

He stood and walked around the room, trying to find an exit but he found nothing.

'You will not be able to escape Adam. You need to fuck her first.'

Adam looked at the woman. He knew he had no choice but to fuck her.

He climbed back on the bed, between the woman's legs and started stroking his cock to hardness. It didn't take long, the woman was quite sexy and he hadn't had any woman in this position before.

'Go on Adam. She wants it. Fuck her.'

Adam put his cock at her entrance and pushed. His cock entered her easily. The woman stiffened. He began to fuck her. Being only 21 he wasn't the most experienced at fucking and being inexperienced he was overly excited and hence he came quickly, filling the woman's pussy with his youthful, fertile cum.

'Was that good Adam? Don't worry you will have lots more opportunity to fuck her before you are both released. When you want another go, just do it. I will send in some food now.'

Adam laid on the bed and rested.

A small hatch opened and a gloved hand passed some food through before the hatch was closed.

Adam ate some of the food.

'Can I take her hood off so she can eat too?', he asked.

'She has to take more of your cum before she eats. So when you are ready, fuck her cunt again.'

Adam wiped his hand down his thigh and with his cock growing, knelt between the woman's legs again. For the second time in a little while he entered the woman and started to fuck her.

This time he was able to take his time, to practice his technique with a horny woman.

Suddenly the woman stiffened, her pussy spasming with her orgasm. Adam felt her pussy squeezing his cock, trying to drag his cum from him.

Adam quickened his pace and shot another load deep into the woman's pussy.

'Stay on top of her Adam. It is time for you to see the face of the woman you have defiled. The code for the padlock holding her hood is 6666. Remove it.'

The woman turned her head so that Adam could access the padlock. He lined the numbers up and the padlock sprang open. He untied the laces on the back then peeled the hood from the woman's head. Slowly her face was revealed, a face that had sweated heavily in the confines of the hood. Despite the ball gag and the wet hair splattered across her face, Adam recognised her immediately.

'Mum? What the fuck?'

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Just over three years ago, Adam's dad walked out on the family and had not returned. His mum, Jane took the separation and subsequent divorce fairly well, as it had stopped the constant rows. Adam had been 18 and he was now left living with just his mum.

Over the next year and without any sex, Jane started to get an unhealthy obsession with her son. She found herself trying to get a peek of his naked body, rubbing her pussy to orgasm thinking about him deep inside her.

Eventually Jane decided to join a porn website with a chatroom. She reckoned that chatting with other horny people would help her to forget about fucking her son. She figured that if she got off with others, her horniness would subside.

Most evenings she would log in, chat with guys and occasionally other woman, rub her pussy to orgasm as they shared fantasies then she could sleep without dreams of her sons cock taking over.

It worked but then one day she got chatting to another woman her age, both of whom admitted they wanted to fuck their sons. They were very similar in age and circumstances (both divorced) and for every night for a couple of weeks they chatted, becoming friends as well as masturbation buddies.

After a couple of weeks of this Jane suggested, a bit tongue in cheek that they should video chat instead of just chatting in the chatroom. Her friend agreed as long as they could maintain anonymity, so the next Saturday Jane set up her webcam, dressed in a silky dressing gown, put on her headphones and face mask and called her friend.

The video call was answered immediately and Jane saw another woman, of similar age but slightly larger, in a towelling dressing gown and mask. Both waved to each other before testing the volume. Happy they chatted in general at first, both clearly nervous. Eventually they both undid their dressing gowns and exposed their nudity to each other.

Their first and subsequent video calls were highly erotic, both having orgasms every time as they discussed their sons. Their friendship became stronger, they even shared first names (her friend being called Eve).

As they became closer they shared more information with each other and Jane found out that Eve lived about 100 miles away.

A few months of this and both seemed keen to meet, so one day Jane drove to the town closest to Eve's house. They agreed to meet at a coffee house as both felt the need for safety the first time they met.

Their first meet went very well, their friendship blossoming.

The second time they met was in Eve's house. Eve's son was out when Jane called and they spent some time sharing pictures of their son's, both complimenting the other on the sexiness of their sons.

A couple of meets later they would masturbate themselves as they fantasised having their sons. They even planned how it would happen, how they would get their sons to willingly fuck them and how their lives would change for the better thereafter.

As they chatted both had an increasing desire for it to happen and were frustrated that it hadn't yet.

One day Eve surprised her friend by coming up with an idea how it could happen. Eve owned a disused barn, out of the way and quiet but still easily accessible by road. She suggested that it could be turned into a cell, she could lure Jane's son there, get him to fuck a hooded, anonymous woman (Jane) before revealing who he had fucked. It would either mean him wanting more from Jane when they were released and if not, at least Jane would have been fucked by him. After that Eve and Jane would swap roles so that Eve would fuck her son too.

It sounded a fantastic suggestion but Jane knew it was fantasy. However the more they discussed it, the more Jane believed that it could work. Both of them were so horny thinking of their sons fucking them that they knew they had to take the chance.

It took months to set up, Eve paying the cost of the development work on the barn as she was the more affluent.

Once the work on the barn was complete, they both knew that the time to put their plan into operation was near.

Jane took Adam to a drive through restaurant, on the premise that they were celebrating the end of the week. They parked up to eat their food and Jane slipped a harmless drug into his drink which would put him to sleep for a few hours. It worked and Jane drove him to the barn to start the next phase, the fucking.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

'Mum? What the fuck?'

Jane couldn't speak due to the ball gag and couldn't remove it as her hands were still tied.

'How does it feel to be a real motherfucker, Adam?' the voice said.

Adam was confused. He had fucked his mum and enjoyed it, something secretly he had wanted to do ever since Dad had walked out but never had the courage.

He untied her hands and released the chains holding her thighs to her chest, then undid and removed the ball gag.

'I am so sorry mum but this sick fuck made me.'

Jane took a few seconds to moisten her mouth and stretch her body. 'It is fine Adam. Don't worry.'

Adam laid down beside her and she took him into her arms, his face close to her beautiful breasts.

'I will leave you two alone for a few minutes. However, to be released you need to fuck a lot more, so remember that,' the voice said.

Jane thought back to her orgasm when Adam had fucked her. It was an amazing feeling and exactly what she wanted and needed.

Adam thought about what he had done and secretly loved it.

Adam may have dozed for a few minutes but was soon awoken by the voice speaking again.

'It is time to fuck again Adam. Mummy dear is waiting for your seed again. This time though she will not be tied. I am sure that Mummy still craves you to fuck her. Begin.'

Adam looked at his mum who laid on her back, her legs open, her pussy needing his cock. He climbed over her and laid down onto her body, his cock nestling against her pussy.

He pushed in and started to fuck her. Jane pushed back with every thrust to encourage him.

The fuck lasted about an hour. They both enjoyed the sensations of a mum and son fucking, both not knowing what would happen after their release, so resolving to enjoy it to the fullest.

Adam ejaculated inside her, his cock softening and slipping from her, before he slid back down beside her.

'Mummy didn't cum, so you should use your fingers to get her off,' the voice continued.

Adam did as instructed, his mum's pussy wet and hot as he stroked her to another orgasm.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Adam woke and he knew that he was in his own bed. He stretched, rubbed his eyes and started to recall recent events. Did he actually fuck his mum or was it a dream? He remembered fucking her another two times before food and drink was passed through into the room. He recalled nothing further.

His room was dark but light was beginning to come through the curtains. He reached out for his watch and saw that it was 6.15am. He needed to pee so naked he stood and walked to the bathroom.

After flushing he washed his hands then brushed his teeth. As he opened the door to leave the bathroom, his mum was standing waiting for him, wearing just a dressing gown.

'I hope the events over the last couple of days won't affect our relationship, Adam,' she said in a voice little more than a whisper.

So it had happened. He had fucked her.

'We need to go to the police mum.'

'We can't Adam.'

'Why not?'

'As we left I was given pictures of us, you know, doing it. We were both enjoying it clearly. If we go to the police, they will release the pictures on social media. Our lives will be ruined. Here they are, look.' She handed Adam a large buff covered envelope.

He opened the envelope and found himself looking at pictures of them fucking. Mum was right, it looked like it was consensual and both of them were enjoying it.

'I see,' he continued.

'Come with me and let's talk,' Jane said, leading him into her bedroom. 'Let's get into bed as it's cold out here.'

Adam watched gobsmacked as she removed the dressing gown and naked, slipped under the covers. It was then that he realised that he had been naked all the time too. He slipped under the covers next to her.

'I hope that that side of the bed is ok for you, otherwise we will swap,' Jane continued. 'If you want you can sleep there every night. I like the thought of you being the man of the house and me as your woman. I hope this is not too forward or too much for you.'

Adam was shocked but happy at this turn of events. She was inviting him into her bed permanently and that suited him perfectly.

'No Mum, it is what I want too.'

Jane smiled at him, before moving her leg over him and straddling his body. 'Good. I need you Adam.'

Adam shifted her until his cock was lined up with her pussy and pushed himself inside. He knew he was home.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Life was very good for the next couple of weeks. They fucked every day, in fact they fucked every moment they got. It was bliss.

'I have to go away for a few days for work but I will be back on Friday,' Jane said one morning just after a vigorous hour of hard fucking. 'Keep him warm and ready for my return.' Jane was manipulating his soft, sticky cock.

Jane left the next morning.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

'Good morning James,' Jane said through the voice changing intercom. 'If you want to be released you will need to find a key.

Jane went through the same scenarios with Eve and her son James as she and Adam had done recently.

James was more reluctant to fuck the woman (his mum) but eventually he did. Jane encouraged him to fuck his mum three more times before revealing Eve's identity.

Jane also made them stay in the barn a day longer than she and Adam had done. In the end when they were released, James had dumped nine loads into his mum's hot pussy.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Jane and Eve chatted on the phone a few days later. Both sons were now fucking them regularly. Their dream had worked, neither of them could actually believe it.

'My pussy has never seen so much action, Eve,' Jane said with a giggle. 'Three times yesterday. Three times the day before. Once today so far but it is still early!'

'You are such a naughty hussy, Jane,' Eve said. 'We are only averaging twice a day but James has been very busy at work.'

'Adam wants us to move away. To start afresh somewhere else where we can pretend to be married. Would be so much easier for us both.'

'Move closer to me. I would love for you to be closer. Two naughty son-fucking mums!'

'Hehe,' Jane giggled but the seed had been sown.

'I have been thinking about other people in our position, mums, dads, sons, daughters, grandparents, uncles, aunts, etc., who just need a little bit of help to move to the next level. It is such a shame that there isn't anyone who could help. I am not talking about any coercion, just help to move to a sexual relationship.'

'Are you suggesting we help? Use the barn?'

'That's exactly what I was thinking. They could wake up naked and see what happens.'

'There are lots of people I've chatted with online like that. It could work.'

'I will work on it. Let me know if you want help to know about the local area for when you move over!'

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Jane and Adam did move. It took a few months but soon they were living ostensibly as a couple, just a few miles away from Eve and James.

During those months Eve had been busy. She had put out some feelers to see the levels of interest for those needing help to sexualise their relationships. The response was amazing. She had loads of people asking for help. She discussed the plans with Jane.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Ten years later, Eve and Jane were interviewed by a young woman for a late night tv programme on family love. They talked about how they had started with their own sons, and how the relationships continued to this day but also on the start of their community help programme which they called Bad Mums Ltd to help others in a same position.

'So tell me about the first people you helped,' the interviewer asked.

'Well the first was a 60 year old dad, a recently widowed man,' Eve started. 'He had always had a great, close relationship with his daughter, a 35 year old married woman. The dad knew that the marriage was rocky and he suspected that the daughter wanted to leave her husband. Their relationship had grown closer of late and he just needed help to take it to the next level.'

'We corresponded with the dad for a while, giving him options as to how we could help,' Jane continued. 'During this time the daughter left her husband and moved into a dingy one bedroom flat while the financial arrangements were agreed.'

'With our help, the daughter woke up naked, on a bed next to her naked and sleeping dad in a locked room,' Eve said. 'It was all she needed to break the taboo. With a bit of encouragement she held his cock, manipulating it to hardness. The look of wonder on the daughters face was so good. It was what she needed. The love with which she stroked it was so strong.'

'She kissed the top and some precum linked her lips to his cock when she pulled away. She licked it, enjoying the taste,' Jane said. 'She cupped his heavy balls but she needed more. She climbed over him and pushed his cock into her hot, wet pussy.'

'Watching this we knew we were helping both of them,' Eve said. 'The dad woke up with his cock deep inside his horny daughter and they fucked for ages. It was magical. That night I fucked my son even harder, I was that excited.'

CD_Karen
CD_Karen
260 Followers
12