All Comments on 'Bad Mums Ltd'

by CD_Karen

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
PanzerFeckPanzerFeckover 2 years ago

Lmao you're twisted.... I love it!

sniffpantiessniffpantiesover 2 years ago

Absolutely loved this story!! I wish I was one of the sons they helped

Turtleshell74Turtleshell74over 2 years ago

That's a fantastic story. So different to what I have read in the past and I was totally absorbed in the fantasy. The opening vibes were similar to the 'saw' movies. Great work.

Xel101Xel101over 2 years ago

Great story and plot wished it was more detailed in the sex but this has alot of potential to become an amazing incest series

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

If I could find a scenario like this I would fund it and franchise it. this was a creative story, unlike most you read here. it was a good reading and I hope the author generates more stories.

kennyboy82kennyboy82over 2 years ago

FUCK! This is good, highly unlikely to ever happen in real life, but an exciting idea all the same. I enjoyed the story.

FamilyGuy66FamilyGuy66over 2 years ago

This was a very original and creative concept. I enjoyed the fast-paced read, but would love to see another version a bit more fleshed out and detailed. Perhaps a bit of background on the mother/son relationship, with some idea how and why their mutual attraction developed. Still, a strong story and enjoyable read. I look forward to reading more from you. Thanks for a fun, sexy story!

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aabout 2 years ago

Very unusual story. The assumption that the involved parties love or have favorable feelings for each other is dangerous. If the initial relationship does not work what happens with the remaining homelife. I know I that these stories to seriously, but with a judicial and medical background, I have to analyze the story. In real life, I have no problem with consensual, mutually beneficial incestuous relationships. Because of the presumed trust and length of the pre-existing relationship, I assume that unconditional love will exist/develop in the relationship and that maybe a lasting, honest relationship will bloom. Sorry, I am a romantic and want to believe.

GateWraithGateWraith11 months ago

If Jigsaw were a Matchmaker...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCD_Karen@CD_Karen
I just love to write stories, particularly those that build up over time. Whilst not prolific in terms of published works, I have a large number of unfinished stories that I will complete and publish in due course. If you like the themes of my stories or my writing style and...