Bad Mums Ltd

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'What happened after they left?' the interviewer asked.

'The dad told us that the daughter moved in with him, their love growing stronger day by day,' Jane said. 'And the last we heard, they are still together, the daughter becoming pregnant as soon as her divorce came through.'

'Ok, how about the next couple?'

'The next was a mum and son. It is amazing how many sons want to fuck their mums. If only most mums knew,' Eve said with a giggle. 'Our contact was with the son and like the previous example, the mum woke up naked next to her naked son. They were soon fucking.'

'Still together?'

'Don't know. We had some contact with the son afterwards,' Jane said. 'They had fucked a lot more afterwards but we don't know what happened.'

'So how many couples have you helped over the years?'

'Over 70 couples now. Some take a while to set up, others are quick.'

'We won't go through all of those examples but I am keen to understand what happened in the early encounters. Who was next?'

'Our first same sex couple, a mum and daughter,' Eve said. 'The mum was divorced and living with another woman and knew that the daughter had gay leanings. She wanted to help her. Same scenario, the mum woke up with her daughter licking her pussy.

'We know what happened with them as we are still in touch,' Jane continued. 'The daughter is now in a lesbian relationship with someone her own age but still has sex with her mum from time to time. A lovely outcome.'

'What is the most memorable encounter you arranged?'

'For me it was a 21 year old daughter who was desperate to get even closer to her parents,' Eve said. 'She woke to find both parents naked on the bed with her. She made love to them both. The session lasted 9 hours and was the most erotic thing I had ever seen. After leaving they moved house to a secluded area and they now live a glorious incestuous life, hidden away from everyone else and society. They keep in touch from time to time. It is so cute.'

'That one sticks in my mind too but I always come back to the mum and son scenarios, where this all began,' Jane said. 'My favourite I guess was an older woman, in her 60's, with her son who had just turned 40. Like our first scenario, the son's marriage was failing and the mum helped him with a session where they made love for a couple of hours. The son moved in with the mum straight after and their love blossomed. It was lovely.'

'Oh yes, I remember that one too,' Eve said. 'Despite her age, the mum was incredibly sexy and the son was inside her within a couple of minutes of waking. He was a big boy too but the mum took every inch very happily.'

'How much do you charge for your services?'

'Absolutely nothing. We do it to help people in the same situation as we were,' Eve said. 'We think it would be wrong to charge a fee to people who just need a little bit of help.'

'Eve and Jane, thank you for your honesty and openness.'

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The female interviewer left the room and travelled home, her mind a whirl. She was inexperienced and a bit naive having no real idea if what she had learnt actually happened.

She got home, turned on her computer and started to download the footage that she had shot. It took her a couple of hours to edit the footage so that it would be ready to discuss with her boss the next day. As she got near the end, she heard a small knock on her door.

'Come in.' She knew that it would be her dad saying goodnight, something he always liked to do, which of course it meant that she couldn't entertain men friends but that wasn't an issue at the moment as she was more interested in her career.

Her dad entered. He was wearing his pyjama bottoms and a dressing gown.

'Just wanted to say goodnight sweetie.'

'Ok Dad, goodnight.'

'Don't stay up too late working.'

'No Dad.'

He left the room, closing the door behind him.

The woman sat back in her chair. Her dad had not been the same since her mum had passed away a couple of years ago. For some reason her mind wandered back to her recent interview with Eve and Jane. Something inside her wanted to help her dad.

She stood, undid her jeans and pulled them off her legs, then yanked her t-shirt off. She stood there in her bra and panties, uncertain what she was doing.

She looked up at her mirror then reached behind her and undid her bra before removing it, her large breasts bouncing out. Hooking her thumbs into the sides of her panties she pushed them down and off. The cool air on her wet pussy giving away how excited she had become over the last few hours.

Now naked she sat at her dressing table and brushed her hair. She applied a small amount of subtle make up then sat back. What was she doing?

She stood, her legs shaking a bit. She turned out the light and opened her door. It was dark and quiet as she crept to her father's bedroom. She stood outside, her ear to the door which was slightly ajar. She thought that she heard something. This was it. She either entered and her life would change forever or she crept back to her bedroom.

She gently pushed the door open, enough for her to put her head through. She saw her father laying on his bed, naked, stroking his cock, the light from his tablet illuminating him. He seemed to be watching something on the screen.

She pushed the door open a bit more and slipped inside. She stood watching her dad stroking his cock, her pussy wet with desire.

Her brain was screaming at her to leave the room but her body wasn't listening as she took a step forward.

Her dad was watching the screen intently and had no idea that his naked daughter was a couple of feet away from him. His hand continued to slowly stroke his hard cock.

The woman was now standing beside the bed, she could easily bend down and touch him.

She reached down and put her hand around his as he stroked himself. Her dad jumped but after the shock of her being there, seeing what he was doing, he allowed her to take charge of his stroking. She stroked him slowly, guiding his hand up and down his full length, before climbing onto the bed, between his open legs.

She leaned down, her face inches from his cock. She removed his hand from his cock, exposing it to her in the half light. She stared at it in awe, it was twitching in front of her. She leaned in and kissed the shaft with a closed mouth, eliciting a slight moan from her father. She kissed higher, then higher still. She could smell the raw man smell from his cock, the heat radiating from it.

She pulled his foreskin back, exposing the wet mushroom head and licked, tasting him for the first time. Her tongue licked again, around and over the pee slit. He moaned again, this time slightly louder.

As she licked, her lips encircled the head, the full head of his cock inside her mouth. Slowly she took more of his cock into her mouth. Her dad moaned, his cock twitched and he came hard. The woman swallowed every drop of his cum and as his cock started to soften, she licked the last remnants off his cock before sitting up and moving to his side, his arms around her.

His discarded tablet was on his chest. He had been watching porn. She watched as a woman of her age was fucking an older guy. She smiled knowing that soon she would be penetrated by her dad, another success for Bad Mums Ltd. She must tell Eve and Jane in the morning.

12