Bad Neighbours Pt. 03

Story Info
Andy fears something happened between Abbie and Dean.
4.2k words
4.02
21.1k
33

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 04/24/2024
Created 03/19/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
erin2000
erin2000
673 Followers

-- This is the 3rd installment in the Bad Neighbours series. You will notice the themes of cuckolding, femdom, manipulation, blackmail, and voyeurism ramp up with each chapter. If these are not themes you are interested in, please save yourself the time. If there appears to be enough interest, I will continue to post the series. ---

Andy didn't speak with their neighbours for the next two weeks. Well, not directly at least. He did see them a few times in passing as he went to his car or arrived home from work, but each time he nervously hurried along careful not to engage in any lengthy conversation if he could help it. When it happened to be Jenna in the driveway, he couldn't help himself from at least glancing in her direction to take in her sexy form. Her outfits seemed to get more and more provocative and he wondered if she was trying to torture him. Regardless, he didn't speak with her other than to respond if she waved or said hi, but he suspected she saw him stealing a glance now and then.

Unfortunately, Abbie was making no such attempts to avoid their neighbours. In fact her and Jenna seemed to spend time together with each passing day. On more than a couple of afternoons he arrived home from work to find his wife wasn't there. He would fix himself dinner, not wanting to go next door to retrieve her and have to face Jenna or Dean. Eventually, Abbie would eventually return home a bit tipsy from the wine her and Jenna had presumably shared that afternoon. On those nights, sex with his wife was incredible. He had a lingering suspicion it wasn't just the alcohol that had increased her sex drive after her visits, but he enjoyed how stimulated and assertive she became.

But it still made him very uneasy that she was spending so much time with Jenna. He wondered what Jenna was up to and all he could do was desperately hope that she wouldn't tell his wife about what happened.

"How was your day?" Abbie asked him as he entered their front door. Before he could answer she had her arms wrapped around him and pressed her lips hard against his. Andy enjoyed her attention but had a gnawing suspicion her frisky mood was the result of several glasses of wine with their neighbours that afternoon. His suspicions were confirmed when Abbie told him about inviting Jenna and Dean over to their place on Friday.

"I invited Jenna and Dean to join us for drinks tomorrow evening," Abbie announced, her voice muffled by Andy's neck.

His heart skipped a beat, and he pulled away abruptly. Why?" he asked, trying to hide the wave of panic that surged through him.

Abbie looked at him quizzically, a puzzled expression clouding her features. "I thought you'd enjoy a change from our usual routine," she explained, her brow crinkling in concern. "You haven't been yourself lately, and I figured this might lift your spirits."

Andy eyed her warily, unable to shake the feeling that Jenna and Dean were manipulating him and Abbie somehow. That there were ulterior motives for their friendliness.

"Um, yea. Okay," he agreed grudgingly, forcing a reassuring smile. "But maybe not too many drinks, huh?"

Abbie shrugged dismissively, her eyes sparkling with excitement. "I like Jenna, she's fun. And it's nice to have new friends. You should try to get to know Dean a bit better. You may have a lot in common, who knows." She said, turning to leave the room.

Andy suspected the one thing they had in common was an attraction to Andy's wife.

The following evening just after 8pm, Andy and Abbie found themselves welcoming Jenna and Dean into their home. They drank some wine and carried conversation, mostly Jenna, Abbie, and Dean laughing and sharing stories. Andy tried to take part, but he struggled to maintain composure, his thoughts racing with images of Jenna's insinuating smile and Dean's triumphant gaze. Perhaps he was just being paranoid.

"Cheers, everyone!" Jenna exclaimed, raising her glass high. "To new friendships and great memories! I mean we've already gotten to know each other pretty well, I think." she smiled, glancing at Andy.

Their glasses clinked together, and as the drinks flowed Andy felt the tension ease slightly as they talked. Jenna and Dean regaled them with sometimes explicit tales of their adventures, at times seeming to try to make the more conservative Andy and Abbie squirm. Their humour was candid and direct, perhaps designed to provoke reactions from their less experienced hosts.

The drinks flowed freely and Andy could see Abbie becoming more social, appearing drawn to Dean's magnetic personality. Andy felt pangs of jealousy but couldn't blame her, you had to admire his confidence and charm. He watched the two of them engage in lively banter her laughing and him teasing, it appeared.

He silently observed them, noting the way their eyes sparkled when they spoke to each other, the way their hands brushed against each other casually, and the way they both laughed loudly at each other's jokes.

Jenna was talking to Andy about something, about a vacation spot she suggested they try. Beaches and some other stuff. He barely heard her.

Andy felt an unsettling mix of feelings stirring inside him as he watched them interact. Every fiber of his being screamed with jealousy as he watched the two of them flirt openly, but he forced himself to suppress these emotions.

Instead, he smiled politely, acting as though nothing was wrong. His blood boiled with rage, but he maintained his composure, focusing on the task at hand--making sure the evening went smoothly. He did not want to say or do anything that may upset their guests and cause them to reveal the humiliating secret they shared.

Abbie, seeming oblivious to Andy's mounting discomfort, continued to chat animatedly with Dean. Their laughter filled the room, drowning out the ticking clock on the wall. Andy's heart raced, and his palms sweated profusely.

"Hey, where is your bathroom?" He heard Dean ask.

"The one down here isn't working, but there is one upstairs," Abbie offered.

Dean stared at her before she eventually realized he was waiting for her to show him. "Oh, here, I will show you where it is," she turned and headed up the stairs, with Dean in tow.

From the kitchen, Andy listened to their footsteps ascending the wooden staircase. His anxiety swelled within him, his fists balled tighter and tighter. He couldn't stand the thought of Dean and Abbie alone, especially in their personal space.

Jenna spoke, breaking him from his thoughts.

"Come here, Andy," she purred, her voice dripping with seduction. "I want to show you something in our backyard."

Andy hesitated, torn between curiosity and apprehension. He knew that whatever plans Jenna had in store for him, he wasn't prepared for the consequences. However, he couldn't resist the lure of the striking woman who seemed to hold his fate in her hands. Reluctantly, he followed behind Jenna, leaving Dean and Abbie alone upstairs.

As they stepped outside, the cool night air enveloped them. Jenna took the opportunity to light a cigarette. Watching her take a long drag, Andy felt a rush of blood to his cock. He couldn't have imagined she could look sexier than before, but watching her smoke was intoxicating.

Perhaps it reminded him of his wife's secret promiscuity. There was something undeniably erotic about watching her smoke. It had a certain defiant edge to it which made him excited. He imagined her pulling off her panties, exposing her shaved pussy. He pictured her touching herself as she smoked right next to him.

His cock was fully erect now, his shorts uncomfortably tight. He noticed her eyeing the bulge in his shorts, a naughty knowing smile playing on her lips. His faced turned a bright red.

"Can I show you something, Andy?" she whispered seductively into his ear. She grabbed his hand and led him towards the backyard. As they walked, he couldn't help but sneak peeks at her shapely ass, swaying hypnotically beneath her short skirt.

Once they reached the privacy of the yard, Jenna stopped abruptly, turning to face Andy.

She exhaled a puff of smoke directly into his face, her eyes glittering mischievously. Her lips formed a sinful pout.

"Andy," she murmured, stepping closer to him. "Do you ever imagine what it would be like if Abbie was a bit more .... uninhibited? Slutty, even?"

Andy recoiled at her blunt question, his pulse quickening with shock and arousal. He tried to respond, but his brain struggled to process the loaded question.

Instead, he simply nodded, his breath quickening as his heart pounded wildly. His eyes darted around the dimly lit backyard, searching for an escape route.

"Imagine waking up to a beautiful woman," Jenna continued, her voice dropping to a whisper. "One who looks exactly like your wife, yet behaves completely differently. She's uninhibited, aggressive, and hungry for sexual satisfaction."

Andy's cock twitched in response, betraying his deepest desires.

His eyes locked onto Jenna's tantalizing form, and he allowed himself to imagine. What if Abbie possessed such voracious appetites? Would he be able to satisfy her insatiable cravings? The idea both thrilled and terrified him.

"Would she treat you like a king, making love to you passionately and fiercely? Or would she degrade you, using her beauty and sexuality to torment you, to humiliate you?" Jenna's voice trailed off, her tone laced with wicked intent.

"Or perhaps your wife would find pleasure in being dominated by another man, while you helplessly watch from the sidelines. How would you feel seeing another man possess her in ways you could never dream of?"

Andy's heart hammered against his chest, his throat constricting with unspeakable dread. He tried to imagine his wife engaging in such debauchery. The mere suggestion sparked a forbidden flame within him.

"Maybe," he muttered hoarsely, his voice barely audible. "I think I would."

Jenna leaned close, her smoky breath fanning Andy's face. "What if I could offer you that fantasy?" she purred, her eyes locked on his. "Have you noticed how much better sex has been lately, Andy? Since your wife and I have become friends? I could help you, Andy. I know that's what you want, to see Abbie transformed into that unbridled slut you crave?"

Andy's heart leapt. He suddenly looked back toward his house, wondering what was going on right now between Abbie and Dean.

"You know," Jenna grinned, her teeth gleaming white against her dark lipstick. "Like she used to be before she married you." This stung Andy. What had Abbie shared with Jenna? He knew Abbie had been promiscuous when she was younger, before they met. A part of him was jealous of all the men she'd been with, imagining how they'd enjoyed and satisfied his future wife. Were they bigger than him? Did they give her more pleasure?

But in truth, And had always been more turned on by it than jealous of it. Thinking of Abbie in that way, easy and insatiable, going home with whatever guy she decided to pick up that night. His cock throbbed painfully.

Andy suddenly regained his composure. "No," he blurted, shaking his head. "I don't want that." he said, though he questioned his own conviction at his words.

"We should get back to the house, Abbie will be wondering where we are," he said, again glancing toward their home.

Jenna smiled devilishly and took another drag from her cigarette, clearly realizing the effect it had on Andy.

She tilted her head back slightly and blew a stream of smoke into the sky, arousing him even more. Andy didn't know why he was so aroused by women who smoked, but he found the habit incredibly erotic. The sight of Jenna smoking was almost too much for him to handle as he could feel his erection straining against his pants.

A vision of his beautiful Abbie with Dean alone in their home flashed through his head. It sent a mixture of dread and arousal through his body.

"We have to go back now," he said and hurried to his house.

Jenna flicked her cigarette away playfully before striding alongside Andy without saying a word.

As they approached the house, Andy paused briefly at the door, reaching for the handle. He looked back at Jenna.

"What are you waiting for?" she asked, her eyes gleaming. "Scared of what you may see?"

Andy swung the door open, his heart pounding violently against his chest.

Abbie looked at him nervously. "Where were you," she stuttered nervously.

Andy saw Dean sitting on the sofa sipping on his drink.

"Just went out to keep Jenna company while she had a smoke," he responded, eyeing the two of them with suspicion.

"Oh, ok," she seemed to have no problem accepting his explanation.

Dean stood up and downed the rest of his drink.

"Hey Jenn, I'm getting a bit tired, we should probably head home and let these two lovebirds get to bed," his voice sounded confident but sarcastic.

Andy looked at Abbie, who gave Dean a slight nod. Her face appeared flush, perhaps from the alcohol, perhaps not.

Andy breathed a sigh of relief, glad this night was coming to an end. He was already contemplating how he could confront his wife later about her flirty behaviour tonight. Or should he bring it up at all? A part of him felt such guilt for the secret being held over his head, he wondered if he even had a right to be jealous.

Jenna arched an eyebrow and smiled flirtatiously at Dean. "Sure thing baby," she replied, standing up from her seat. "Take me home and do nasty things to me." she teased, running her fingers along her husband's chest.

With a wink to Andy, she put her arm around Dean's waist and guided him to the door.

"Thanks for everything, Andy," Dean said, flashing a grin before exiting the house. "I really enjoyed it."

Andy watched them leave, his heart still pounding. He turned to Abbie, whose eyes were glued to the door.

"You okay?" he asked tentatively.

She nodded, her gaze remaining fixed on the empty doorway.

She turned to look at her husband. "I'm tired, we should head up to bed," she said hurriedly.

Her eyes still darted nervously to the door, indicating she was still distracted by something.

Andy noticed her agitation, and his heart fell. Had Dean's charm worked its magic on Abbie? Had something happened while he and Jenna were outside? He pushed the troubling thoughts aside, deciding to address the issue later. Both he and Abbie had a lot to drink tonight and he wanted to be clear headed for such a discussion.

"Yeah, I guess we should," he mumbled, swallowing the lump in his throat.

As they ascended the stairs, Andy glanced back at the living room, his gut churning with uncertainty.

To his surprise, the moment they entered the bedroom Abbie she'd her clothes.

"I need you to fuck me," she said without looking at Andy, unfastening her bra. He could hear a desperate urgency in her tone.

Andy was shocked but instantly turned on by her candid need. He was still hard from his time with Jenna earlier and he quickly stripped down to his boxers. He grabbed her hips and yanked her closer excited to kiss his gorgeous wife. Abbie quickly turned her head to the side.

Andy was confused by her denial but not deterred. He began to kiss her neck, slowly changing from one side to the other. Abbie let out a loud moan and he could feel her hot breath on his face. Her scent seemed different somehow.

With her eyes closed, Andy grabbed one of her breasts as he pressed his mouth against hers. His tongue darted forward seeking entrance. Abbie let out a low moan, and her lips parted just slightly. He took the opportunity and shoved his tongue into her mouth seeking hers. She tried to pull away but Andy kissed her harder. Her taste was unfamiliar somehow and he tried to place it. Perhaps it was the alcohol.

But before he could question it Abbie broke free and whirled around, placing her hands on the bed and swaying her ass at him.

"Dammit, just fuck me, Andy!" Abbie growled impatiently, shaking her ass as she waited for her husband to enter her.

Andy was taken aback by her tone, but quickly obeyed. He was as horny as she was and craved release.

He positioned himself behind his wife and guided his cock to her entrance. He immediately felt her wetness and slammed into her roughly. Abbie cried out from the sudden intrusion to her pussy. Andy felt something boil inside him and began to fuck his wife furiously. He was surprised by his own aggressiveness, he had never been this way with her before.

It was as if he had tapped into a primal energy and now that he'd tasted it, he couldn't resist.

Abbie writhed beneath him, enjoying the sensation of his throbbing member penetrating her, filling her with a burning desire.

"Fuck me harder, please," she begged, gasping for breath. "I need it."

Andy obliged, slamming into her harder and faster, driving her towards orgasm. He gripped her hips tightly, his fingers digging into her flesh. With every thrust, Andy's lust grew stronger, fueled by Abbie's insistent pleas. He relished the power he held over her, controlling her pleasure and pain as he drove deeper within her.

"Harder, Andy," Abbie whimpered, her voice cracking with desperation. "Please, don't stop."

Andy complied, his cock plunging deeper into her wet, willing hole. Her muscles clamped around him, gripping him tightly, refusing to let go.

Suddenly his wife let out a loud cry of pleasure as she reached the brink of ecstasy. Abbie arched her back, pressing her ass against Andy's groin, causing his cock to rub against her sensitive spot. This unexpected touch sent a wave of intense pleasure coursing through her body, overwhelming her senses.

Andy, sensing her approaching climax, redoubled his efforts, thrusting into her with renewed vigor.

"Yes, yes, oh God, yes!" Abbie screamed, her entire body frothing with uncontrollable orgasms.

Each pulsating release drained her energy until she collapsed, panting heavily on the mattress. Her legs trembled as she struggled to catch her breath, her chest rising and falling rapidly.

Andy sat up, his cock still buried deep within her. His heartbeat echoed in his ears, and his breathing remained ragged as he gazed down at his exhausted wife. He had never seen her like this before; it was as if something had unleashed a hidden beast within her.

As he withdrew his cock gently, he marvelled at the transformation. What had gotten into her tonight, he wondered. He looked down and realized his cock was still rock hard, slick with his wife's juices.

He looked at Abbie, lying limply on the bed, her hair sticking to her damp forehead. She opened her eyes and smiled weakly, staring off to her side.

"That was amazing, Andy," she whispered. "Thank you."

He returned her smile, his heart swelling with pride but he was confused. He still had not cum. Was she not going to help him finish? Between the hard fucking he had just given and the flashing memories of Jenna smoking her cigarette earlier in the evening, Andy was desperate to cum. Every nerve in his cock tingled for release. But Abbie made no motion to move, she appeared utterly spent. She seemed almost oblivious to his presence.

He watched her lie there, her body relaxed and content, seemingly unconcerned with the lingering tension in Andy's body. As he stood there, his cock still erect and eager for release, he considered his options. Should he wake her up and demand satisfaction, or should he wait patiently until she was rested?

"Abbie," he called softly, nudging her lightly. "Are you awake?"

Abbie stirred slightly, her weary eyes fluttering open. "Mmmhmm," she grunted, her voice thick with satisfaction.

"I'm just going to sleep, honey," Abbie murmured, her eyelids drifting shut like heavy curtains. "You can take care of yourself."

Andy sighed, his disappointment evident in his voice. "Well, ok then," he conceded, the disappointment evident in his voice. "Goodnight, Abbie."

erin2000
erin2000
673 Followers
12