All Comments on 'Bad Neighbours Pt. 03'

by erin2000

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
OnegoodeyeOnegoodeyeabout 2 months ago

I like it so far. Good pace please keep going. The wife needs to start getting tattoos

GD6720GD6720about 2 months ago

Looking forward already to part 4, To see were this goes. The obvious is not always the written. Thank you for a great story and taking the time to write.

ArglassArglassabout 2 months ago

I hope you continue this story, good read

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Hell yes we need more!! The suspense is pure torture.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Very good story - lets have more chapters! 5*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Loving this series and hope it continues!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Love this series. specially the smoking tease. looking already the next chapter. thank for sharing this story

BBCuckfanBBCuckfanabout 2 months ago

I think that hubby Andy just got his first taste of Dean when he kissed his gorgeous wife Abbie after Dean and Jenna went home! I'm betting that Abbie knows about Andy jacking off next door smelling Jenna's panties that's why she said he can take care of himself after they had sex. Five stars!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Keeps getting better every chapter! Can’t wait for Dean and Jenna to completely corrupt Abbie!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Im loving every word of your story. Please more!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Hot! I'm loving this build up

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Fantastic story, looking forward to the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Fun story! Looking forward to seeing where it goes! I see no problem deleting low effort *1 hate reviews. You know what kind of story it is, why bother even reading and giving a "review" if you know it's not your thing. It's not real life, it's just a story. Odd how some people get all worked up over it. They obviously have issues in their own life they need to deal with.

DavidSilver_GERDavidSilver_GERabout 1 month ago

Great series so far. Waiting for more. :-)

sjmbsrfsjmbsrfabout 1 month ago

Loving this series, I seriously hope/want Erin2000 to carry on as I am gripped waiting to see how Abbie is corrupted and Andy has to witness and perhaps, even participate in her descent due to his own weaknesses.

The story is really well written and the characters created by the author are very believable in their roles. The dialogue moves well in line with the plot development and is very coherent, bringing the reader along with the evolving situation and the tension between the characters. Please do finish the series Erin2000 :-)

erin2000erin2000about 1 month agoAuthor

Thank you for the feedback thus far, I appreciate it. I have subsequent chapters pending submission approval to be published, so hopefully won't be too much longer!

VincepetroneVincepetrone28 days ago

Totally love the story. Can’t wait for further chapters when Andy realizes she swallowed Deans cum

powah9372powah937224 days ago

Loving where the story is going, Love to see how corrupted Abbie gets, maybe her appearance changes to mirror Jenna.

AnonymousAnonymous22 days ago

I love the story but how much longer for chapter 4 release?

scaryoutcomescaryoutcome16 days ago

What a good story! I read all 3 chapters tonight. It is past my bedtime but I could not help myself. lol You have brought these characters to life in my mind. This is something that could and probably does happen in real life. It sounds as if Andy has tasted Dean through the short kiss he gave Abbie and I think he probable knows it. I sure hope you continue with this series Erin. You are a very good writer. I will usually skim over some parts of stories. But you held my attention word for word.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usererin2000@erin2000
If you could read my mind, I'm pretty sure you'd either be traumatized, sexually aroused, or both.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES