Bad Neighbours Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He climbed out of bed, his stiff erection leading the way. He strode across the cold hardwood floor, his naked feet padding quietly on the wood. He reached for some tissues, preparing to relieve himself.

As he closed the door to the bathroom, he noticed a faint scent, a familiar aroma that tugged at his memory. It was subtle, but distinct enough to remind him of his encounter with Jenna outside. Andy had always been intrigued by the allure of taboo pleasures, and the elusive scent seemed to draw him closer to fulfilling those fantasies. He decided to savour the moment, letting himself be swept away by a storm of sensations.

He rubbed his hard cock, his fingers sliding along the length until he reached the tip.

As he stroked himself, he envisioned Jenna's provocative mannerisms from earlier in the evening - the way she lounged in her chair, the way she flicked her cigarette gracefully, and the way she teased him about his wife's sexuality.

These images flickered through his mind like a movie reel, guiding his movements as he pleasured himself. He began to imagine that it was Jenna's hand wrapped around his erection, rather than his own. This mental substitution increased his arousal substantially, causing precum to leak from the tip of his penis.

As he pumped his shaft faster, he visualized Jenna standing over him, covered in her sexy tattoos, her mesmerizing eyes locked on his cock. She slowly slid her fingers under her skirt, revealing a pair of lace panties soaked with her juices. She bent down, kissing the head of his cock before slowly taking it into her mouth. Her tongue traced the length of his shaft, and her fingers began to stroke it rhythmically. Andy groaned, feeling his balls tighten as he neared climax. He could practically feel Jenna's warm breath on his skin as she swallowed his cock whole, her throat contracting around him.

Suddenly his thoughts shifted and he wondered once again what his wife and Dean had been up to when he was outside. He tried to push the thoughts out of his head, to go back to imagining Jenna's hands on his cock, but to no avail. His eyes closed tightly and he could see Abbie's hands around Dean's cock, stroking him as she looked into his eyes, desperate for his praise and approval. He started to lose control, his cock throbbing in anticipation of release.

He saw his Abbie knelt down in front of Dean, her eyes filled with lust. Caressing his balls, gently squeezing them, before running her fingers up and down his shaft. She kissed the head of his cock, tasting his precum, before taking it into her mouth. She sucked him hard, her lips tightening around him, as she bobbed her head up and down enthusiastically.

Andy wanted to shake the image from his thoughts, but he couldn't. The pressure on his cock built up, and he could feel his balls tightening as he neared climax. He imagined Abbie taking Dean's cock deeper into her mouth, her throat contracting around him, swallowing him whole as Dean unloaded into her mouth.

Andy's own orgasm came hard and fast, his semen exploding from his cock in waves. It shot across the floor in strands before finally just a dribble remaining that he could squeeze from the head.

He sat on the toilet seat and felt the jealousy fill him, his chest constricting and mind racing. How could he imagine such a thing? He didn't want anyone else to enjoy Abbie. Or perhaps he didn't want Abbie to enjoy anyone else. So why couldn't he shake those thoughts as he stroked himself furiously just moments ago. Why did it draw such an intense orgasm from him.

His thoughts began to drift back to Jenna and then to Dean. How they continued to have their secret hanging over his head. Was it inevitable that Abbie would eventually find out about his lewd display at their neighbours' house weeks ago? He felt a sense of impending doom and he could see no way out. For now at least, all he could do was hope that they had no intentions of using it. If Jenna really was becoming friend's with Abbie, would she really want to hurt her with something like that? Ruin her marriage or at the very least, cause her husband extreme humiliation?

Andy sighed, and pulled up his boxers before wiping up his mess. He brushed his teeth and once again remembered the faint taste of Abbie's kiss. He tried to push the thought from his mind. He shut off the light and crawled into bed with his wife. He looked at the ceiling and the room was spinning. He thought it was an appropriate reflection of how he felt right now. He somehow knew things were going to get worse before they got better. But what would come next was something he could never have imagined.

12