All Comments on 'Bad Nikki'

by visioneer

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnomolousCowherdAnomolousCowherdover 10 years ago
Wouldn't like to be in his shoes

But a well-told, fairly believable story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Superb writing

A believable look into the mind of a humiliated woman exacting revenge. I would relish being in his shoes.

ErisJadeErisJadeabout 8 years ago
Adoration

I positively adooooored this tale. Talk about pushing the envelope. Such beautiful prose and seamlessly crafted. Made me uncomfortable, but in such a GOOD way!

Thank you for sharing!

~EJ~

juliettegreenjuliettegreenabout 7 years ago
L O V E

I absolutely love this story. It is so sexy and hot. I love her surprise at herself getting turned on by her anger, and power. I hope there is a chapter two...

dacoach44dacoach44over 6 years ago
So lovely...

As her domme side develops. Of course, she is right, since he was stupid enough to shame her in public. Any man dumb enough to do that deserves a lot more punishment than swallowing his own cum; he needs to swallow somebody elses.

BruizednBroken55BruizednBroken55almost 6 years ago
Very Much Deserved

Loved the story. I think Nikki's boyfriend got what he deserved. I think had I been in her position, I probably would have made him turn over and flog his ass! I also would have teased his cock mercilessly and stop just before he started to cum, and keep teasing until he couldn't stand it anymore and then fuck the shit out of him. Regardless, great story line. Be Eric won't ever let her tie him up again, lol!

sonja_neusonja_neuover 2 years ago

Truly fantastic writing, and a wonderful way to put a boy in his place when he needs to be.

AG31AG318 months ago

I loved it. Not just the idea of the story, but the writing. It pretty flawlessly keeps you in the moment.

Here are some especially effective phrases.

"unbearable yet painless agony", "One promissory rake of her thumbnail",

One diddley squat. Maybe it's just my blindness, but how does tone deaf Eric understand what he's done wrong?

"I swear I'll never do it again. I swear."

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
uservisioneer@visioneer
I am a retired professional with a strong interest in writing erotica and a long-held interest in BDSM, especially the D/s dynamic. I seek others with similar interests for friendship and conversation. With regards to personality, I am reserved, patient, imaginative, and open...