All Comments on 'Bad Penny Ch. 01'

by MVPrimetime

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
fridayamfridayamalmost 14 years ago
Nice story

but why did you end there. Pray continue.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Nice Job

Nice storytelling. Sounded very much like an experience I had with a young and inexperienced lover. Very few people ever jump straight into group sex or innovation. It takes the right circumstances where trust supports your curiosity.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Ta

Thanks for a really lovely story - I'm so glad whenever I find stories here that make me care about the characters. Please write more!

CeliaisAlienaCeliaisAlienaover 13 years ago
This is a really strong story

and I think it's affected me in that literary way that transcends (without necessarily impeding) its erotic effect.

I'm a bit obessing about it right now, & I'll try to explain for what good that does me or anyone!

It seems to me there are 2 sort of 'strands' to this story, both very strong in themselves but the way they meet or jar makes the story echo in my head.

First, there's this very sweet story of the 4 friends, 2 loving couples and 3 of these people are into sharing that but one of them's an outlier, and then, thanks to the pot brownies/cake, she joins in too. It's very loving and gentle and almost seen through a bit of a nostalgic sheen.

But then, in about the final third of the story, it seems to me-- but maybe I'm reading into this-- that there is a bit of a harder edge to things. When Tara is rattling off play-by-play to Sean and suggesting the things she'd like Penny to do, it's very hot but there's also a bdsm level to it that wasn't there before. Of course Tara wants to make sure Penny reciprocates some oral loving on her, that's only fair! lol But Tara seems really turned on by the idea of making Penny show off, and having Mike come round and do her when she's alone, and so forth, stuff that seems to go beyond just the friendly sharing and swapping of the first big encounter; and tho Tara insists this won't change anything about the essential coupledom of each set, I begin to wonder . . . does Tara have a bit of an agenda or is she just full of naughty fun ideas?

Plus there's all that fetish gear upstairs, and cams and stuff!! It all makes me think that Mike and Tara are a bit more mysterious than they seem at first.

So I guess this all has me wondering, and leaves me just a bit anxious over Penny, and is Tara really hoping to wipe all the sweetness out of her?

And one has to ask-- was that pot dessert really an "accident"?

Anyway, it's a *very* fine story, one that will leave me hot and wondering; and if there *should* be a sequel it will be eagerly received! Tho this is still a very strong, self-contained work on its own, and its ambiguities (if I'm right to feel they're there) are of great merit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Man...

Ok, nice one, but...

ANYBODY can play more than an octave at the piano!!!

Next time, try an 11th...

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Read this series!

To write about,frankly, unbelievable events so that they are believable requires great skill and an incredible grasp of the human pysche. This chapter and the subsequent ones describe some fantastic and inventive sex scenes in a way that make it seem the most natural thing in the world that this is how the friendships should develop. There are many chapters and each is fairly substantial but you will be so glad you read them. Trust me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMVPrimetime@MVPrimetime
433 Followers
The story of my life is not as interesting as the versions of that story that I write and submit here. I am not fast at writing, so please bear with me. Now that the Bad Penny story has been completed (witht eh Always turns up sequel) I have to admit that "If I Knew Then.. "...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Bad Penny Series Info