All Comments on 'Bad Penny Ch. 04'

by MVPrimetime

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Lush hot cunt,fab

Wonderful fuck, suck and cum drunks, rageing fucking sex maniacs. More and more please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
WILLING AND IN A HAZE

I like Bad Penny. Good story, but probably no a 5 every time and certainly, in my opinion, far better than a 1. A reader has to assign an author points for sentence structure and story flow.

Aside from the intoxication I enjoy a story where the primary character is in somewhat of a hazed thinking process and describes what others are doing around, but not to that character. They get thrilled and I, as a reader, enjoy the describing of that scene by the character.

MVPrimetimeMVPrimetimealmost 13 years agoAuthor
Sentence structure and flow and haze

Many thanks for the feedback - you have given me food for thought, which is just what I wanted.

I know I tend to write long sentences, with parenthesis and run on sentences with many commas. Usually it is because that emulates the breathless rush of the action. Perhaps I should scale that back. Or was it some other sentence structure issue that you meant?

CeliaisAlienaCeliaisAlienaalmost 13 years ago
A fourth epic installment!

The inexorable pull of a dreamlike whirl of heedless erotic indulgence grows ever more inescapble in this 4th epic installment; Penny has become implacably shameless, and Sean is drifting into a stupor of voyeuristic compulsion that will lead us-- who knows where?!

The addition of new players intrigues and threatens us, once again, with the mystery of how these relationships will evolve, unfold, and perhaps catastrophically come undone.

The long-anticipated introduction of backdoor play to the menu comes on in a tidal wave of experimentation. Boundaries blur, as the lead couple seem to have exhausted all inhibitions. The surface emotions are still flush with delight and mutual acceptance, but who knows who will remain happy for how long?

Heady, detailed sensualism, taboo lovemaking, and a fierce cocktail of multifaceted emotions continue to make this saga an enthralling epic of ambitious and heartfelt erotica!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
It's going to happen!

Happen all the time.

Love the abandonment to lust, love the doubts, love the way you have taken four chapters to get to this point. The pace has never slackened, always inventive, but always believable within the context of the story. And on top of all that the whole Madonna/ whore dichotomy with which he is struggling

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMVPrimetime@MVPrimetime
The story of my life is not as interesting as the versions of that story that I write and submit here. I am not fast at writing, so please bear with me. Now that the Bad Penny story has been completed (witht eh Always turns up sequel) I have to admit that "If I Knew Then.. "...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES