All Comments on 'Bad Penny Ch. 12'

by MVPrimetime

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
CeliaisAlienaCeliaisAlienaover 11 years ago
Paul's bad attitude, poor thing

I don't really have anything profound to add beyond what I usually have to say about this series, because again it has very erotic components of adventurous, nonmonogamous sex as well as all the emotional intimacies and complications that have advanced throughout this hugely ambitious saga from the get-go.

I will say that Paul's reaction, tho in the immediate sense it's a bit of a damper on all the fun, is in its own way 'refreshing' just as a sort of stone cold moment of "reality" (at least as a lot of people know it!), just because it's such a contrast to (almost) everything that's gone before.

In "Bad Penny" it's almost as though there's an unspoken superpower, perhaps most of all with Tara, that neutralizes ordinary people's inhibitions, so this is almost like a Clark Kent moment for Sean where the laser eye beam stuff stutters and won't work.

If it weren't for the previous IRA-type stuff, this would almost be a bit scary, but I feel like it's just a bump in the road since they've been through much worse. It's still an interesting change of pace and, for Liz and Penny at least, a fulfilling one!

MVPrimetimeMVPrimetimeover 11 years agoAuthor
Many thanks!

Your comments are, as ever, much appreciated. Next chapter coming soon,

spearishspearishabout 11 years ago
What can i say ?

Lets cut the bull here .Penny is happy ,nearly back to normal and is having great sex again but oh no ....Sean wants a play with Liz so suddenly it's "swinging time" again .

I don't give a toss if she enjoys it ,surely to god Sean must have clicked that other partners just feed Penny's insecurity hence the fall in to desperation to be his "Girl" in previous chapters . Sean should d her a favour and leave ,then possibly he can stop using her to condone his own wish to have other women .

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Inflammable Material

Like petrol on some dying embers. Poor decision Sean, I think at times your Dad did not judge your character correctly.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMVPrimetime@MVPrimetime
The story of my life is not as interesting as the versions of that story that I write and submit here. I am not fast at writing, so please bear with me. Now that the Bad Penny story has been completed (witht eh Always turns up sequel) I have to admit that "If I Knew Then.. "...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES