All Comments on 'Bad Teacher Ch. 06'

by hetup

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 11 years ago
And so the five star streak skitters to an end !

Carmen was putty in his hands & has ceased all semblance of resistance. All the scheming and necessary furtiveness that made this series special went by the wayside. The narrator has become a puerile sociopath demanding absolute loyalty without reciprocation. Unless there is a radical change of course, this series has jumped the shark.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
hot and silly

THE STORY IS HOT..- BUT RYAN IS A REAL ASS... LOSING INTEREST

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
becming unreadable

Blackmail is not my thing she should just runaway with the kid

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Keep it up

This series is the hottest on the net

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
get on with it

Episode 6 and nothing in the remote exciting. Are they going to live happily everafter with the kid or is he going to turn out as a right bastard and whore her out as the school slut. For /ods sake put some fire into it. This story is exciting as watching paint dry

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Drop being pregnant

Why do you insist on making her pregnant? Let the story flow with her being submissive and doing as he wants. Have him make her submit to others for sex. Bending her reluctance to others as he made her do for him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

"Why do you insist on making her pregnant?"

Probably because the idea of him "marking" her so permanently, and her willingly submitting to it, turns "hetup" on more than the idea of him whoring her out to his friends. Just enjoy the damn story, or don't, instead of telling hetup how to write it. You don't see him going to where you work, taking the dick out of your mouth and telling him how to do your job. You want a story like the one you keep demanding? Write it yourself.

Freddyj881Freddyj881over 11 years ago
Great stories!

A remarkable story! We love this series and hope to see more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Typical story?

I agree with the person who commeted 4 or 5,add some spice to the story,a proper storyline for example is he going to be bad igorant bastard that embrassess her by degrading her infront of his friends,her family or the community which forces her to leave with het child with no money Or will they end up running away after they have been caught?

Oh!,

FYI the girl or boy who keeps telling people to NOT give suggestions as to what could happen within the story should really shut up,as authors want their readers positive opinions and negative opinions.

(This advice was given to the girl/boy who wrote third 3 comment)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

great story. This is your story and you should write it, the way you like it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great story

Well, I agree that it is hetup's story and we must respect that. However, I think it's fair to let him know our own expectations in case he wants to follow some of his readers' ideas. For example, I am no fan of the pregnancy issue but on the other hand I am very much into domination/submission/humiliation, so I enjoyed this chapter a lot. I also do not like stories in which the dominant let every single man use his submissive. I prefer situations in which the submissive is humiliated such as asking permission to have sex with her husband, humiliating rules to follow, humiliate her in front of someone. In summary, situations that make Carmen feel that Ryan is her dominant and controls her life. Also, I think that Carmen's daughter offers many possibilities or a female colleague teacher...some lesbian stuff would be hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

I enjoy stories with dialogue and this is one of the best. Looking to see how you are going to evolve the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I agree

Some authors do like input from their readers ... However your suggestions are not in line with the story so why would suggest things to go that way!

ANYWAY .... Great story Hetup ! I enjoy your work. I was going to wait until the end to comment but I know authors want feedback. THIS IS ONE OF MY FAVORITES!

atnakatnakabout 11 years ago
good story, but............................................

Good story, but it is getting repetitive, and why do you film the sex now, it should have being , when he first had sex with her at his home, the plot is waned, but it is your story , so keep it going to the point of coming a boring tale.

devilspy2001devilspy2001over 10 years ago
MILF is now his bitch

He marked her good by shaving her. She will find that because of the shaving her sexy panties and thongs will rub her clit and she will always be hot to trot. If she got a piercing above her clit she would cum just walking around in class. She is now a slut and she should take full advantage and enjoy it. Her lover needs to find a guy with say an 8 inch thick cock to join them for some DP fun. Her perky ass needs to be stretched and she needs to feel a deep ass fuck and cum. Not to mention a pass out cum from DP. Now that he has proof that her cuckold hubby is a wimp in bed, he could really torment him. Fuck her in their bed as he lay there watching and listening. Make him eat her creampie. Oh so many games to play now that he has the power.

MaryAndersonMaryAndersonalmost 10 years ago
Enjoyed.

I enjoyed the dialogue where Carmen expressed her desire to bear Ryan's child.

zwyrblzwyrblalmost 7 years ago
the pregnancy thing

I liked the story in the beginning, and I'm happy he gets's more dominant now and not only pushes her in a "I'm gonna die if you don't make me cum right now" way. But this pregnancy thing almost kills the story for me. I mean, it suits his character, as he is an self-centered asshole who doesn't give a shit about protecting her family life. Unfortunately, somewhere after the promising start he lost any subtleness - maybe about the same time she lost her brains. Losing interest.

Ib_SaysIb_Saysover 6 years ago
Penis size is not interesting

Apparently he has a huge dick, which has only been mentioned about 50 times. It feels pretty repetitive, and adds nothing to the story, unless you are a size queen.

Better to leave it out and focus on making the sex scenes more immersive instead.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Not enjoying this anymore. He's a destructive and sociopathic asshole and he has pushed her into self-destructive behaviour.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

It's funny the power a big cock and some attitude has. She was at first like "I can't cheat, I'm not like that" then quickly became "fuck me and breed me, I'm your slut". Essentially. Ryan really is so full of himself although the lad gets results so I can't really blame him. He could tone down the asshole level a notch though.

Anyway, I'm starting to feel like the sex : story ratio is getting a bit too high. Need to dial it back a bit and give us something else to keep us reading.

Not a fan of him wanting to shave her. Bald pussies are for little girls and teenage sluts. Real women have some hair. I think a nice, thick bush is kind of exotic and hot, but small trimmed patches/strips are nice as well.

Oh boy, what's this I see? "No sex with anyone else - only if you get my approval". That sounds like a setup to share. Fuck. That. Shit. I really hope the author didn't ruin it with sharing bullshit. Would really suck to go through all this, declare their love, profess being soul-mates, then share her. Just NO!

Brittanyduran86Brittanyduran864 months ago

5 stars good story. I love how the anonymous people are the ones with the negative comments.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous