All Comments on 'Bad Timing: Her Response'

by Unstably_Yours

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
MigbirdMigbirdover 1 year ago

Bit surprised at first glance to see another letter between Lauryn and Rowan, but so glad you shared — adds perspective, depth and closure, you might say. Characters enriched; poignant and painfully honest. So many well crafted lines that reveal much and make this piece worth reading again: “Maybe it's punishment, maybe it's a gift. You decide.” The sex with Tim/fantasy with Rowan is so erotic, even humorous as you flit back and forth, so intense, tightly paced and well written. It is sometimes said that in very good erotic fiction the story/characters are revealed in the sex; the sex is the story when we’ll integrated rather than gratuitous sidebar.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I am sorry, I simply could not follow this story. Was the narrator the girlfriend of Tim or Rowan? I'm sure that that distinction would allow clarity. Aside from that, all the description of minute historical details was mind numbing. Probably why I missed the Tim/Rowan distinction.

Unstably_YoursUnstably_Yoursover 1 year agoAuthor

@anonymous- the narrator is in a relationship with Tim. She is fantasizing about being in the car with Rowan because he is NOT her boyfriend. Perhaps if you'd read the previous letters in the series, it would've made sense.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userUnstably_Yours@Unstably_Yours
Literature- the original way to purge emotional baggage. Some of these stories have a place in my past, and others came from the fictional recesses of my mind. I see life thru shades of romantic tragedy, so if you want perfect/pink fluffy cloud pairings, this isn't it. Read, ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES