All Comments on 'Bad Vibe: Aftermath'

by 49greg

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
chunkschunksover 11 years ago
You lost me...

... at the feminization of the kid. But that's just me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

I agree with chunks. That killed my interest to read further. It was otherwise fine.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Really, agree with other comments

wrong flow

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
1'st rate until-

His mom started going on and on about hm Wearing her panties, then, it got worse when sexy librarian started in about being in charge. Sorry if that lables me, bossy women are just a little bit not my thing. Still good enough to read, I just hope you don't go down that road very far until his masculinity returns. I am Not into sissy boys at all.

DHL

Foxterot7aFoxterot7a12 months ago

Good story; however, no one, to include the son, recognizes that Craig is a male. I do not like the feminization of the character-Craig. I can not believe his mother supporst this action. Since Craig just lost his virginity, I can understand him going alone with some thing with the first two women who let him have sex but there are limits. Maybe Maude and Amy do not want a male man. Possibly the want effeminate sissy with a penis?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
user49greg@49greg
49greg has somehow pissed off the owners of Lit and can no longer use the forum side of things. He doesn't know what he did wrong, but was playing with his profile there. He's taking any story making to another ID.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES