All Comments on 'Bad Wife, Bad Life, Time to Move On'

by Lickme35

Sort by:
  • 99 Comments
Diecast1Diecast1over 2 years ago

Good story, like it a lot. AAAAA+++++

kelchakelchaover 2 years ago

Thanks for the story. It was too long and tedious to score more than 3*, but appreciate your hard work on it.

CreeperclawCreeperclawover 2 years ago

Good god was this a long and convoluted story, but still a very enjoyable one upon getting to the end. The debauchery and manipulations involved were among some of the most twistedly delightful I've ever read about on this site. Personally I would have preferred that one of his stipulations for granting the divorce for his horrid wife be to get a crack at each of his horrid female in-laws, the more humiliating and self satisfying the better.

But I guess he despised them way too much to entertain that idea... or that they're all such nymphomaniacs that nothing he could do to them wouldn't get them off in a big way.

I'd rate this about a 4/5. Like I said, I loved the content but some parts felt too long. Off the top of my head his list of grievances seemed too stretched out and repetitive in some places.

I look forward to this author's next submission post, it's certain to be just as decadently devious and uninhibited as this one and the first. Hopefully more so.

francemanfrancemanover 2 years ago

couldn't read more than 2 pages.

It was all so stupid and over the top.

ImNotanAnonImNotanAnonover 2 years ago

Jesus Fucking Christ, this sucked.

dragonmann72dragonmann72over 2 years ago

We married 12 years ago, after I got her pregnant in college. We were both Seniors in college

Sally was born 5 months after the wedding, and a year and half later, Kevin was born

Both the kids would stay high 24 hours a day, if they could... So you have a 12 and 10 1/2 year old drug addicts?

I complained about the cleanliness of the house or laundry

I thought they had a maid?

I quit reading after that because I couldn't tell if he was married to Kay or Katy. I only knew for sure about Kathy (Cathy.)

GamblnluckGamblnluckover 2 years ago

You had a great premise then fucked it up by going overboard. Everybody in town was cheating with too much over the top activities. Sometimes simpler is better.

1. Nailing the sisters. All he needed to do was get the videos of them cheating and mess up their marriages. But it was too convoluted. Plus if they were going to continue to fuck their exes with gang bangs, why would they really divorce? Too far with the bullshit. Better to just have the divorces. Maybe have the two BIL's gay and screwing each other.

2. His wife: Once he got the sisters discredited, they were no longer in the running for the fake inheritance. Same with the MIL, as she was too old.

All he needed to do was show his wife the evidence of her adultery, tell her he would never touch her again. Then get her to give him an amicable divorce asking for nothing but a pittance. He leaves and watches it all implode when they find out there was no inheritance. He sends videos around to the innocent wives/husbands and let them handle it.

BUT in your story everybody was cheating and fucking each other. There were no innocent parties. Even his boss's ex was a cheating bitch. No way could she do what she did. Hired gunman to kick him out of the house? Total crap. I gave you a generous 3 stars.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 2 years ago

Way over the top, way sexy, way funny! 5*

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 2 years ago

This is sooooo bad sooooo warped so pathetic.... so juvenile.... it's well sad

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 2 years ago

In the first 2 paragraphs, you described the protagonist as vain, untrustworthy, short sighted and a whiner.

He had unprotected sex with a woman and he dated her only because she was hot, easy and a fun fuck.

Then, after her body changed, she no longer felt the same snd the chemicals she once produced when she was younger were gone. And he blames her?

Holy fuck, he’s a real piece of shit. I hope he dies choking on cock in an alleyway.

perrymichaelsperrymichaelsover 2 years ago

I am sorry ( not really) but I love the BTB stories.No matter how outlandish, 5*

PeelercrabPeelercrabover 2 years ago

Too much "ADO", about nothing.

FireFox59FireFox59over 2 years ago

Way too far over the top and long for me.

robinhodrobinhodover 2 years ago

I don't get it. This guy has followers?

Frank66Frank66over 2 years ago

If Literotica would only have a contest category for 'over-the-top story by a juvenile' we'd have a winner right here.....

WargamerWargamerover 2 years ago

Hilarious, loved it. Any BTB is good in this Cuck happy genre.

Scores 5/5 for being out there

SikemSikemover 2 years ago

Ridiculously over the top and a fun read.

AmunRa218AmunRa218over 2 years ago

Holy cow. Hard to keep up in places due to so much action going. Who's doing who. But, and a big but, it was a fun read. Thank for posting.

WetheNorthWetheNorthover 2 years ago
I do not see a tag for Parody

Surely it was a small slip-up

trucklifertruckliferover 2 years ago
Really worth the read

That story was just great. Need more like it

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

You know when I saw this "I needed a hobby. Destroying my wife & in laws seemed ideal"

I first thought, ok this should be fun

Little did I know that that was as much literary genius as we were going to get.

Over the top wife and I mean waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay over the top wife.

All three sisters cheating sluts

You write like the typical fragile male who still views women through a 1950's conservative lens.

Next time reign it in a little and cut the edge off your wrong view of women.

inka2222inka2222over 2 years ago

I'll split the difference between the last two comments :)

As a BTB story, 98% of it was extremely fun and pleasing to read. Yes, improbable. DUH. Maybe you people should sign up to JKR's forum and complain that Harry Potter is unrealistic? :)

However, the first part was my pet peeve. I hate shallow people, and I hate these stories that describe shallow guys who only care that their wife-to-eventually-be is hot and/or good at sex. That is NOT a basis to decide to get married, and makes the protagonist VERY hard to like.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraover 2 years ago

Interesting story, but way too complicated. Plus, 11-year-old and a 9-year-old pothead kids? That's.... unbelievable. I mean, that's an unrealistic plot device. And dialogue written like this: Kay, "You're not..." is unreadable. When there's a name, followed by a comma, it's read as a direct address. Yeah, I know there are some quotation marks floating around in there, but it's distracting. A colon will still be crummy grammar, but at least it would be an improvement. I'll skip over the your/you're thing.

.

Your storytelling is decent, and your writer's 'voice' is good. But please, use a recognizable style. And lose the prepubescent pot heads. Also, nearly as far-fetched as the lil' stoners was John firing Sasha after he'd been having sex with her. With hotel surveillance footage, a record of her apartment being 'on the books,' even a lawyer as incompetent as let's say, oh... a sitting member of Congress, could have Sasha owning the company. That's so slam-dunk, they'd never even think about a trial. That's the very definition of 'sexual harassment' and 'workplace retaliation'. And Kay and Katy kept trading names... Use a proofreader/editor. 3/5.

Bronco56Bronco56over 2 years ago

I liked it. 5stars

Rocky62Rocky62over 2 years ago

Long list of undesirable people out side of Sasha and the one who slapped the bitch in law mother. Bit heavy on the descriptive sex and divorces caused, repetitive and kinda boring

john_sixfooterjohn_sixfooterover 2 years ago

Damn, so far over the top, hilarious. 5 ⭐️s.

It got repetitive, however, but I couldn't stop laughing.

I humbly request you cut the repetitive and outlandish size abuse in the future. You purposefully ruined John and Kay, which was hilarious but it did get tiresome.

Still, a great story. Every cliche and conspiracy theory seemed to be used and abused. Thanks for sharing!

mattenwmattenwover 2 years ago

Yes, you can pass that as a parody, but it was still far too much "orgy" and far too few characters. I didn't find any of your protagonists interesting, let alone lovable. Such an "orgy of revenge" can only be entertaining if the story is told fluently and is not interrupted in narratives by name. He says, she says, he says, and that with names isn't a well told story! I think if you exaggerate a little less and construct the conversations better, success will not be lacking!

FlynnTaggartFlynnTaggartover 2 years ago

4, enjoyable in an over the top way but felt a bit too much at time. An entire family of hoes who want nothing to do with the one hubby while domming the other two despite the fact they seemed to respect the two gay lover husbands more. A bunch of sex with the MC barely getting any, the wife going gay could explain that (though she seemed to enjoy dick plenty fine, just not her husbands) but I would think the sisters might have tried something. Think it would be made the story better to dominate the one who ended up submissive, the girlfriend of the lesbian sister or even the mother in law, some fun for him besides Sasha. I feel it hurts a story to have a bunch of terrible people banging especially when the sex gets a bit over the top. Abandoning his kids seems a bit much too, he was still their father and if they turned out to be worthless it was partially his fault. Seemed like the MC blamed everyone in his life for his problems and took no responsibility for what he caused. His own fault for marrying a shallow woman obsessed with wealth, his own fault he let his boss walk all over him, and his fault his kids were trash. I still enjoyed the story, greatly appreciated the revenge and the ultimate happy ending for the MC but it had problems.

AA82ndAAAA82ndAAabout 2 years ago

You got out of control quick. It rambled so much it was very funny. Anything that could be thought of did happen. Just when i thought the scenes were outrageous they doubled. I like it though as it really made me laugh. BTRH

usaretusaretabout 2 years ago

Just did not care for it.

MrRLFMrRLFabout 2 years ago

Really good story. Payback is a bitch lol

NitpicNitpicabout 2 years ago
Convuluted

This story is that convoluted the author got his females mixed up,causing it to be a load of shit.

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitabout 2 years ago

Good story. Training the dogs to attack the ex, just brilliant!

There’s a lot of over the top in it, but it’s the author’s universe, so no complaints there. But damn, he spent an awful lot of time being celibate.

seeker76seeker76about 2 years ago

I would suggest an editor.

the mess up with the females names kinda killed it for me.

RanDog025RanDog025almost 2 years ago

Excellent story, excellent authoring! Loved it to pieces for 5 BIG FAT FLAMING STARS!

bookmadcatbookmadcatalmost 2 years ago

A good story, worthy of 5 stars, maybe an editor or proof-reader would help as the names seemed to get mixed up, otherwise a well crafted story

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShadesalmost 2 years ago

Interesting story, enjoyed the read. Thanks for your writing.

FantasyTrainFantasyTrainalmost 2 years ago

Best part....."We have 3 huge dogs, who sleep with the kids every night. I taught them to bark and growl when I show them a picture of my ex-wife. Just in case she ever comes sniffing around for money."

Never a dull moment here!

waltdeewaltdeealmost 2 years ago

Wa-a?! Wa-a?! Did anybody understand a fraction of all that word vomit?

krazicat99krazicat99over 1 year ago

What a train wreck. Far too many sexual encounters only separated by short connecting sentences. Could have been a good 3-4k story with far less amoral characters.

enderlocke77enderlocke77over 1 year ago

my are these ppl married bc she was pregnant. eh theres no reason why these ppl are married. u gotta give us a good reason why the marriage happened

enderlocke77enderlocke77over 1 year ago

ok didnt make it past page 2 lol just ew

moultonknobmoultonknobover 1 year ago

Mostly a load of fucking rubbish

BAnde53507BAnde53507over 1 year ago

I liked it. I appreciate the detail in the epilogue. Such a wonderful family.

BSreaderBSreaderover 1 year ago
Interesting

Story thanks for writing

xhristianjxhristianjover 1 year ago

Fuck me Dead what a bunch of sanctimonious Assholes in the comments section😳 I mean come on what a bunch of fucking bitches it's a parody FFS and also genuine fucking funny 😂 fucking liberals have no sense of humour to busy pegging each other with their rainbow colored Dildos 🤓

Hiram325Hiram325over 1 year ago

Entertaining story. Ignore the shitheads who critique the hell out of stories here on Lit, but have not written or contributed One. Fucking. Thing.

buzzsawlennybuzzsawlennyover 1 year ago

I liked the overall arc but wayyyys too descriptive in the sex sections imo.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Overly convoluted but fun none the less.🤣

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Started ok But just went to shit.

Details can make or ruin a story

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What a shit show

oldtwitoldtwitover 1 year ago

Bit long and over sexed, so many people I lost who was who, made a good laugh read,

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very enjoyable story - lots of action. Good read and great description of the action. Liked the amount of effort in describing the activities and setups and revenge. *****

Schlouis57Schlouis57over 1 year ago

J'ai cessé de lire après la première page. Nul. Si je pouvais mettre des étoiles en moins, ce serait moins 5*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

1

Unless you are a voyeur with a like for lot's of dirty sex, give this one a miss. If you are such a voyeur, you will probably give it a 5.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This story is just too much over the top to be enjoyable.

There are just too many scenes of debauchery from too many debauched characters. Is no one normal?

The sex scenes were too long and too many.

The whole story just gallops along going from one brief description of some action to another, and another one. And so on. Its like the highlight reels of some fast moving sports game.

There is no emotion in this story.

BobbyBrandtBobbyBrandtabout 1 year ago

It seemed like the story was written to be purposely confusing. From the names of the characters to the lack of continuity between many of the scenes, it took far more effort than it should have to wade through it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This story is nothing more than the author ticking off kinky boxes. While sex was there in abundance it ended up being boring because it read like characters going through a laundry list of sex acts. Nothing interesting or arousing at all. 1 star.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Poorly written. Pointless sex. No plot. Absolutely no emotional depth. Waste of space and time.

26thNC26thNCabout 1 year ago

You’re actually a good author, so I guess this is just an aberration.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

What a load of crap.

Schlouis57Schlouis57about 1 year ago

Houla, qu'elle merde. Très dure à lire.

Tundah50Tundah50about 1 year ago

Kay, Katy, Kathy. I am amazed the men weren't named Ed, Edd, and Eddie. Hard time keeping track of who was who in this story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Sex descriptions were way overdone. The story would have been better served by hearing some internal conversations by some of the perverts.

I do like Global thermonuclear war on the scum bags. Very cool☆☆☆☆☆

RimmerdalRimmerdalabout 1 year ago

So the women were Kathy, Katy, Kay and the dudes should have been what Ed, Eddie and this is my other brother Edd?

So where was Plank in all of this?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I liked it and thought it was funny as hell. The scary thing is that there are people like that out in the real world (as seen on the news or on u tube).

Q1000Q100010 months ago

Very, very, very bad!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago
long

to many details for a fun read

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Too long and very confusing! Too much detail - too little story!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Absolute CRAP!!!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

What a big load of crap.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Too long bullshit of a cuck!! How much money did the cuck have for him to pay for extravagant vacations, high class lifestyle, etc!!

Pathetic cuck and his pathetic exit strategy

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Fucking trash not worth reading

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago
Hot

3 sisters into Incest, huge dildos, fisting, double vaginal and double anal, and every deviant sex act known to man. A super hot bodybuilder lesbian babe that also loves a dick in her ass. Not to mention 2 well hung bisexual brothers in law?

What lunatic would walk away from that family? I'd never leave the house!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Fun read. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I stopped reading after the first page. Do you really think we want to read a story where you wondering why this guy hasn't slit his wrists already? If it goes this bad with any man, they will go to work and never come back. And that’s putting it mildly! 2 – Stars! And I thought you Five stages of infidelity was bad”.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

This story was great...right up until the first sex scene. From then on, it's just ridiculous. The sex scenes, the planting of the recording devices, the constant messing up the names of which sister was being discussed, namely the overall writing was poor. Don't waste your time.

PhoenixLore1981PhoenixLore19817 months ago

Umm since it wasn't his trust or money how was he the soul executor and to be able to close the account it doesn't work that

wildfunplay4everwildfunplay4ever7 months ago

@phoenixlore1981 he setup the trust with his money from the new business he started. The trust was a scam on his wife to get what he wanted.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Uggh. And the name swapping was on steroids.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

This doesn't even make good satire........ serously dude????? skimmed a bunch and determined you spent a bunch of time on know one knows what this is........ not even good fantasy. Get some serious help, all over the place....... no reasonable plot and nothing consistent to carry whatever this was suppose to be.

Wildbill1964Wildbill19645 months ago

Fantasy story indeed. Keep dreaming pal.

FantasyTrainFantasyTrain5 months ago

Good stuff! Never mind the "Anonymous" pussies, all a bunch of sidewalk sissies!!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

You are not remotely even a comedian and none of this was humorous nor entertaining as it got tiresome extremely quick. Same schtick over and over and after page 3 skimmed and yeah, NOPE this is not erotica or humor.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I stopped reading after the first few paragraphs. It was easy to see where this story was going, how repetitive it was going to be, and also shitty attempt after shitty attempt at humor. The way you started it was a dead give away. Why bother with 6 pages of bullshit in explaining what I assume is over half talking about him staying in said situation followed by a rushed ending, especially when at the beginning he wasn't even that invested? She was hot and put out. That was her attraction. Waste of a story when you start out like that.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Derivitive and boring

LadyLoreLadyLore2 months ago

It was your wife's uncle how do you figure you are the sole executor only possible way is if there was no trust to start with that it was all a scam However I find that hard to believe as there was no hint anywhere at all about it being a scam so it would be impossible for the husband to be the sole executor also you just repeated the same thing over and over again just in a different way since page 3 it was almost like reading a story from a DA cause that's what they do they ask you the same thing over again every time basically it made the story and the plot very unlikable and it was very disrespecting to women in general most married women are not like the women in this story and sorry but a man wouldn't have taken so long to divorce her and nor would he take the kind of disrespect shown to him not just by his wife and in laws but by his own 2 kids that just isn't going to happen that also made this story crap is the action of his kids towards him

60022Mallard60022Mallard2 months ago

Started to lose the will to live about half way through. A 4 page story in 6?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

One of the most boring and repetitive stories I've ever read. Fell asleep twice. Not worth rating.

CHUCK2468

RodzzzRodzzzabout 1 month ago

HooooooHummmmmmmmmmmmm......Snooooooore.....boooooooorrrrrring

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Wow, the first time I read this, I think I missed those lines about the trust! What a diabolical plan!

AnonymousAnonymous21 days ago
It might be easier for you

But naming characters more or less the same just creates confusion for the readers. Kay Katy Kathy , even a Katia at one point. Which sister is which? Even you were getting confused. What are the cousins called? Kristopher, Karl, Kristine, Kom, Kick and Karry, Ketty-sue, Kephanie, Kelanie, and not forgetting Killybob and Karybeth.

AnonymousAnonymous15 days ago

Too many K's

AnonymousAnonymous1 day ago

Ok story. A little long. Maybe to much dialogue. And way to many "K" names.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous