Bad Wife, Bad Life, Time to Move On

Story Info
I needed a hobby. Destroying my wife & in laws seemed ideal.
20.5k words
4
133.6k
139
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lickme35
Lickme35
410 Followers

My sex life with my wife Kay had dwindled down to maybe once a month. Zero, if she thought of a reason to be mad at me.

When we first married we used to do it 4-5 times a week, with a blowjob at least once a week. One of the reasons I started dating her, she gave incredible blowjobs. The other reasons, she was cute, slim, fit, flexible, and loved to have sex.

Now, she is not cute, not slim, not fit, not flexible and seems to hate sex.

Kay had 2 sisters, both younger, about 1 year apart from each other, Katy the middle sister and Kathy the youngest. All three sisters were known to be the hottest bedroom fun any guy could ask for. And I was hoping to be the lucky guy Kay chose to settle down with.

We married 12 years ago, after I got her pregnant in college. We were both Seniors in college, in love, and had been talking about getting married anyways. Sally was born 5 months after the wedding, and a year and half later, Kevin was born. Both incredibly spoiled by their mom, mom's sisters, and my wife's parents.

I despised her parents, who thought I was beneath Kay, since I could not buy her all the luxuries she deserved. Neither of them ever worked, except for some charities.

They received all their money through inheritances. A few years ago, they sold the last property they inherited, so I knew they were getting near to the end of their cash flow. This was not known by anyone but me. I had checked all the property records many years ago.

Both of Kay's sisters had 2 kids each.

Katy is married to Ron, who runs 5 dry cleaning stores for his dad.

Kathy is married to Mark. Mark inherited his house and some money when his grandparents passed away. Mark 'owns' his own marketing firm, but I have never seen him working or know where his office is.

Both sisters, like Kay, are very fun to be around during a party. None of them are worth anything if there is any work to be done.

So, while sitting in my home office 2 years ago, pissed off that I had to take care of my needs in the shower that morning, I took a hard look at my life.

Almost no sex.

A shrew, lazy wife who doesn't work.

Two Kids with little respect for me and who sound just like their mother.

A job I do not like because the company treats us like servants.

A house near her parents, which Kay insisted on, where it snows 4 months of the year. I grew up in the south and hate the cold.

A 10-year-old car which was my wife's during college, until she wrecked it, traded in my car, and bought a new one. All because 'I can't wait for my car to be fixed'.

Payments on a new car for Kay, which I am not allowed to drive, unless I want verbal abuse and zero sex from Kay.

Payments on a house too big. "I need to live near my family".

Payments for a small pedigree dog that would die without its meds, because the breed is so inbred.

Payments for a maid, twice a week, because my wife told me housework was making her too tired for sex, 10 years ago. The small increase in sex lasted for about 2 months, but the maid is still here.

Payments for a clubhouse and spa membership, so my wife could hang out with her friends and sisters. I don't play golf and have never been to the spa.

Payments weekly for new clothes and hairstyling. She has 'social responsibilities' to look good for her friends and family.

Payments for tennis lessons for both my kids and her. All three completely suck and never play. Both the kids would stay high 24 hours a day, if they could.

Payments for three annual vacations every year.

One in the winter with all the family (on her side) skiing, so I have to go. I don't snow ski (bad knee) and again, I hate the cold.

One in the spring where we stay in a big city, which the sisters pick, so my wife and sisters can go shopping with all the kids.

One in the summer, to a beach, which I am not invited too, because only my wife and her sisters need to 'bond' and 'unwind'.

Christmas and Thanksgiving every year at one of her family member's houses. My parents are retired living in a bungalow, on a beach, in the south. Kay, "Their house is too small to visit".

1 wife, 2 kids, 1 father-in-law, 1 mother-in-law, 2 sisters-in-law, 2 nephews, 2 nieces, and 2 brothers-in-law, who openly mock me because I don't have any family inheritance making our lives easy.

Workaholic work hours, and a wife and kids who do not appreciate the time and hard work I put in to make her and the kids' live's comfortable.

Lastly - a wife who is cheating on me.

That's right! Also, a cheating bitch!

No, I did not accidentally or unexpectedly come across this information. A few months before I re-evaluated my life, I decided to find out. Kay was too content without any sex. Either she had lost interest or was getting it somewhere else. So, I decided I needed a hobby.

We live in a digital age. It is SO easy to get spyware, recorders, cameras, storage, Bluetooth, wireless, and monitoring software!

The first thing I did was put a recorder in my wife's car. I tied it to the car battery, so basically unlimited life. I put a wireless Bluetooth station in the garage where she parked at home. Whenever she parked in the garage, it would automatically download to my home PC.

I then put cameras in every single room in the house (except the kids - no way), including the back patio, the pool area, the garage, the side door, and the front porch. All immediately download to my home computer. All tiny and very discreet in clocks, smoke alarms, lamps and lights.

Using some early footage, I quickly determined my wife's phone code, which my wife determinedly kept secret from me. Around 3:00 am, I opened her phone and installed monitoring software. Now I could listen to all her phone calls (both sides) and any messaging that were sent to, or from the phone.

I called my Internet provider to get my home Internet upgraded to business class. This allowed me to access my home computer from anywhere using my mobile phone.

Two weeks later, sitting in my home office, after everyone went to bed, I listened to the wife's voice recording from her car.

Kay said "Can you meet this Thursday at my place? Ten works for me. I can't wait to ride you hard. Me too babe, love you".

Well to say that was a kick in the nuts would be an understatement. I immediately shut down my computer and took 'the dog' for a walk. I was livid! I was prepared for the worst, in fact, I expected it. But, actually hearing it was very painful. Anger, Anger, Anger, Anger! When I finally calmed down, I realized all I had was anger. But I realized, I was not sad at all.

It was late, I was tired. I went home and slept fitfully.

I woke up the next morning and took a hard look at my life. All those one-way commitments and a cheating wife.

I had to get out of this total nightmare.

First, who is the guy? Second, get hard evidence.

Oh wait, why was there no conversation from my wife's phone? She must have another phone.

Simple enough, search her car. I would have to wait until she went to sleep.

After working all day, I worked late until everyone was asleep.

I spent an hour looking through her car and was starting to wonder if she might have hidden it in the house, when I found it almost by accident.

I was shining a flashlight around when I saw a glint inside the main air vent in the front console. I pulled on the air vent, and it popped right off. Inside the air vent was a phone velcroed onto the back of the vent. Very sneaky. I opened the phone and tried the code from my wife's other phone. It worked - I told you she was lazy.

I installed the same monitoring software. Put the phone back and replaced the vent cover.

I went back to my home office and looked through the results that were coming in. Lots of texts. 2 years' worth, then nothing. I assume the phone was purchased 2 years ago.

The messages had all been deleted but were recoverable. The monitoring software had recovered the messages.

Holy crap! Many of the messages were between the 3 sisters comparing their 'lovers' performances in bed. They even discussed passing around partners.

So, my wife's latest target was my daughter's soccer coach. Figures, the guy is a douche and married.

Katy wants the grocery boy on the football team, but Kay and Kathy scolded her that unmarried guys were off limits. Too clingy and nothing to lose.

"Mom would be upset if you broke the rules". Holy shit, their mom had rules to cheat by!

My wife's sister Kathy was banging a mechanic. She was the last one to get him. Seems he got all three sisters, because he has a big dick. But get this, their mom had sampled him first!

I also found out that Kay had slept with Ron and Mark for a threesome. Seemed to be infrequent, looking back the 2 years. The sisters were encouraging Kay to do them again, to keep them in line?

Well, what to do?

I needed an exit strategy.

-----

The following week was tough having to act like I was completely unaware.

I complained about the cleanliness of the house or laundry, until Kay started arguing with me. Kay put me in my place and stonewalled me in the bedroom.

Poor me. I made a mental note to re-start the arguments every couple of weeks and moved into the guest room.

A week later I had a plan. I wanted out. I wanted out of my job. I wanted all of the money, I wanted no alimony, I did not want my kids - she had ruined them, I wanted the in laws to hurt, and I wanted her in severe mental anguish, for as long as possible.

Long term goal, I wanted to start over. I wanted to be gone and I wanted a chance at a real family.

I realized I had been a complete idiot. Hard working devoted husbands were not appreciated by her or her family.

Her parents, her sisters, and their husbands were toxic to any relationship. How can such complete narcissists ever appreciate anyone else?

They only saw an opportunity to get what they wanted. If anything goes wrong, tell another lie, manipulate, till you get what you want.

-----

I came up with a plan.

The first thing was to get the two sisters divorced and leverage on my parent in laws.

Easy enough. When I was at Katy's for a dinner, I photographed, very closely, 1 alarm clock, 2 wall clocks, and 1 smoke detector.

At Kathy's for dinner, 2 alarm clocks, 2 wall clocks, and a doorbell cover.

At 'Mom's' house for dinner, 1 alarm clock. I had replaced all the smoke detectors, as a favor (anything to make Kay quit griping), in the house with newer models, a year ago.

The hardest part was finding an exact duplicate for the doorbell cover. The thing was old and a certain faded yellow. eBay is great.

Once I had the cameras installed in each, I had a pool party and invited everyone over. When everyone was swimming, I borrowed their house keys and I installed the monitoring software on everyone's phones. From my house recordings, I knew everyone's phone lock codes.

During the party, bumbling me, accidentally dropped the 10-pound bag of ice onto the ground.

Katy said, "Are you completely useless! Go get some more ice from the store!".

I apologized and left the party.

On my way for Ice, I stopped at 'Mom's' house, Kathy's house, and Katy's house, and made a few replacements. Dropped a wireless box in each house's attic, after connecting to their wireless networks.

I then stopped by a hardware store and made a copy of each house key. Picked up some ice and went home.

Kathy, "Took you long enough". I explained I had a flat tire and had trouble getting the tire off. No 'thanks' or 'tough luck' from anyone.

-----

It took Cathy only 2 days for me to get video proof.

The mechanic was a beefy guy. His dick had to be nine inches long and thick.

I assumed they must be in a hurry, since they left a trail of clothes from the front door. No foreplay, just strip quickly and jump onto the bed.

The guy was already rock hard so Kathy pushed him on his back and climbed on top. She slammed down hard taking all his big dick in her pussy. She sat for a minute gyrating her hips in a circle, then slid up about 2 inches, then slammed back down on him hard.

Kathy, "God, I missed your big dick".

She then began to sliding all the way up until only the tip of his dick was in her pussy then slammed back down hard, making a loud slapping sound as she slammed into his pelvis. After about 10 minutes of this hard fucking, he grabbed her hips and started slamming up into her until she came. You could see all her muscles locking up, stomach, legs, arms, and chest as she came hard.

He drove home his cock upward into her and came in her.

She slid off of him and immediately started sucking his dick.

Once he was hard, she reached into a drawer and pulled out some lube. She slathered it all over his dick. He got a big smile on his face as she did this.

Once his dick was completely covered, she climbed on top of him. Sitting, she reached around back of her and grabbed his dick. Holding it steady she began to push down with her body. She slowly began to take him inside. If fact it was so slow, I knew it had to be up her ass.

Once she had her ass smashing his pubic hair, she slowly went up and down for a couple of minutes getting used to his big dick. Then she started going much faster, till she was again, slamming into him, like she had done with her pussy.

Kathy, "Oh, your big dick feels so good in my tight ass! Better than my husband's little cock! Fuck me harder you big stud, so I can forget about my stupid husband's little dick!".

Then the Mechanic grabbed her waist and pulled her off. Without a word, she got on all fours and he got behind her. At this angle the camera could actually see her very red asshole. He grabbed his dick and rammed it up her ass in one quick shove.

Kathy yelled out but pushed her ass back to get him all. After resting for a few seconds, he grabbed her hips and started slamming into her from behind.

Kathy came twice, rubbing her pussy the whole time.

The Mechanic yelled, "I am almost there" and pulled his dick out.

Kathy spun around and started sucking on the end of his dick while he jerked off the other 6 inches not in her mouth.

He yelled out "Suck my jizz you ass eating slut!" as he shot his load in her mouth.

When he was done, he laid on the bed on his back breathing hard. His dick shrank down to about 5 inches.

Kathy rolled over and began deep throating his cock. He pushed her away and said, "No more, I have to go before my wife gets worried".

Kathy said, "Oh pooh, one more time before you go?".

Mechanic, "She may want sex tonight, I have to be able to perform at least once or she will know".

He got up and took a quick shower.

When he came out dressed, he said, "Thanks baby, see you next week".

He opened his phone on the way out the door. He put his phone code in, right in front of the camera.

The next Thursday after they started, I quietly went in through the sliding back door and installed some monitoring software on his phone.

His phone was in the back pocket of his pants, which were laying in the middle of the living room.

-----

And things got better.

Katy was the next day, at her place.

Her lover was none other than her uncle and aunt, her dad's brother.

They all three came in and got undressed. The Aunt turned out to be a very beautiful women, naked. She was in late 50's, but I would have guessed from her body, 40. Large breasts and a firm ass. Hourglass shape and a stomach she obviously worked hard to keep flat.

She looked sexier next to Katy who had small breasts and a slim body like her sisters.

The aunt told Katy to lie on the bed. Once she was on her back, the aunt immediately climbed on Katy's face, pressing her pussy onto her mouth. Katy began to lick energetically.

Katy's uncle began to lick Katy's pussy. His dick was hard, but it had to be only 2 inches long. He was jerking it off while he ate Katy. Surprisingly after less the 3 minutes, he started shooting his cum all over the bed.

Once he was done cumming, Katy's Aunt told him to him to hurry up. He went behind his wife and began to eat her ass out, while Katy continued to suck on her pussy.

Katy's aunt began humping her pussy across Katy's face, going faster and faster. She began moaning, "Suck it Harder! Suck it Harder!".

It looked like both were sucking hard on her. Katy on her clit and her husband on her asshole.

She stopped humping and began to shake with tremors. She yelled "Suck my clit you little bitch!" and came hard grinding her pussy on Katy's face.

Once she was done, Katy's aunt slid off of Katy's head and sat on the bed.

Katy's hair was soaked. Katy's aunt must be a squirter, because Katy's hair was completely drenched.

Katy rolled over onto all fours. Her uncle got behind her and began eating her asshole out, just like he did his wife. He began jerking off again.

Katy's aunt got a large red, lifelike dildo out of a drawer, laid next to Katy and slid the fake dick into Katy's pussy.

Katy moaned and pushed back against the dick and her uncle's face.

Her Aunt began to fuck her hard with the dildo, while she put a large, wall powered, massager against her own pussy.

Her Aunt was yelling, "Stick your tongue up her asshole you worthless dick! Get that long tongue all the way up her asshole! Make her cum on your fat tongue!".

Katy's Aunt slapped her uncle on the ass and yelled, "fuck her ass with your tongue! Show me how you like to tongue fuck assholes!".

He pulled his head back with his tongue out all the way out, and began to fuck Katy's ass with his extended tongue. His tongue was over 6 inches long!

Katy's Aunt kept slapping his ass and calling him names, until he came again. He continued to ass fuck Katy with his tongue, while his wife masturbated with the vibrator.

After a few minutes of this, Katy's Aunt dropped the vibrator, jumped up and stood over Katy's head. Katy's Aunt started to convulse coming like before, strumming her clit frantically. Her pussy started squirting all over Katy's head and shoulders.

Katy's Aunt pulled her pussy lips wide open and squirted huge amounts of juice over Katy.

With the cum raining down on Katy, Katy screamed out and came with her uncle's tongue buried deep in her ass.

Once they were done, Katy's aunt and uncle put their clothes back on and left. No shower. They just left.

Katy, after about 5 minutes laying on the bed, reached over and grabbed the vibrator. She laid on her back, pulled her wet pussy drenched hair across her face. She then put the vibrator on her pussy, shoved the red dildo in her pussy, and began to masturbate. She quickly was shoving the dildo roughly in and out of her pussy.

During the next 10 minutes she was moaning her aunts name and for her to fuck her pussy harder. She grabbed her hair and pushed a handful of it in her mouth. While sucking loudly on her cum soaked hair, she came hard.

A few minutes later, she got up and took a shower. She came out fully dressed and changed all the bedding.

-----

Next was my wife in our own bedroom.

My wife fucked our neighbor's wife, Sheryl.

Our neighbor is a tall hot redhead. Huge breasts and ass. She is the matronly type, but with an hourglass figure.

Still hot as hell, if you like your boobs and ass big. I like my women thinner, but I have to say, she was hot as hell in action.

They came into the bedroom and undressed each other, kissing the whole time. My wife's C cup breasts were tiny compared to Sherly's.

Once naked, they laid on the bed with Sheryl on top. Kay was rubbing Sheryl's huge tits against her own tits as they continued to make out. Sheryl then moved down and sucked on each of Kay's tits. Then she moved down to Kay's pussy and began to slide her tongue inside her pussy. Kay was grabbing her long red hair, hunching her pussy against Sheryl's face.

Lickme35
Lickme35
410 Followers