Badlands Stories Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Baby's big black melons jumped and danced before her as she arched her back and threw her hair wildly about. Her taught tummy was swollen with each invasion, growing fat and round as Sam's cock hit bottom in her and was forced to bend in the depths of her anal womb. Dickgirls had to be careful fucking men and women, but with one another they could let loose and rut as nature intended. They were creatures of pure FUCK, and they reveled in the most brutal of sex with one another.

Sam's pants hung wide open, slid down around the back of her allowing most of her gorgeous ass to hang free as she punished her BabyDoll's greedy ass-cunt. Her legs strained to drive more and more cock home into Baby's black opening, and she groaned as she fought to hold back the torrent of cum that was boiling over in her wildly swinging balls.

Somewhere in the midst of their desire for one another either BabyDoll or Sam had had the presence of mind to set Sam's gun aside on a nearby barrel. The cannon would have seemed an intimidating weapon at any other time, but it was nothing compared to Sam's hot pink club of a cock.

Between them they spoke in grunts and whimpers. The sound of flesh smacking and the yelps and mewls of agony mixed with incredible rapture. Soon Sam knew she couldn't hold back much longer, and as she listened to the heavy thump thump thump of her lovers dangling black cock slapping up against the wooden barrel beneath them, she knew she was ready to flood Baby's guts with her potent seed.

A yank at BabyDoll's hair signaled Sam's eruption, and without pause Baby arched her body to receive the scalding hot juice in her thirsty butt. She gripped the barrel beneath her and threw her hair aside looking back at Sam with eyes of pure desire. As the first torrent gushed into her body her mouth fell open in awe at the force of it. Sam always flooded her guts like no other, and as the explosion caused her inner walls to strain with the pressure she began to tremble in a fierce ass-gasm.

Like a bucket of milky sap tossed in between them Sam's cum backed up inside BabyDoll's hole and came sputtering out of her where they were joined. The splash of cum escaping ass was so powerful it spurted up across the bottoms of Sam's tits and slopped over the curve of Baby's back. Both women were left speechless as they rode the incredible pleasure together, Sam's hands gipping Baby's hips like a vice as she looked down at the beauty of an overflowing butthole and the waves of cum that flowed down over Baby's cheeks.

Slowly the pleasure ebbed, but Sam stayed buried in her lover all the same. Baby rose slowly from her position of submission and pressed her slick back against Sam's body, reaching back behind both their necks to the back of Sam's head to hold her close. She looked over her shoulder into her blonde Valkyrie's beautiful eyes and they came together in a deep sensual kiss that seemed as if they were trying to devour one another out of carnal need.

As Sam softened in her lover's ass BabyDoll's own cock grew soft and supple. Their mouths continued to work together in a silent proclamation of their love for one another, and when Sam's heavy meat finally slid free of Baby's ass the curvy black beauty turned to face her mate, once more assaulting her lips with ravenous desire.

"You have to primise to be nice." Baby purred as they finally broke free, her forehead tenderly touching Sam's own as the towering blonde bend down to be as near to her lover as she could. Baby's fingers slid up and down the back of Sam's neck, teasing through her short hair as they cuddled, their naked dicks now pressed bellow them together in a tender rubbing cuddle that matched their mistresses own.

"I thought I was pretty nice." Sam said, grinning wickedly as she ran her fingers along BabyDoll's sides through a thin sheen of their shared cum.

"I meant when you deal with Max." BabyDoll said in return. She tilted Sam's head so they could look into each others eyes and added a wicked little grin. "I know how you are when it comes to your sister."

Sam rolled her eyes, head falling back in a show of surrender. "Yeah. Fine." She spoke at last, eyes closed. "Don't remind me. Bad enough we're related, let alone twins. I'll hear her out, but I'm not saying I won't kick her ass once we're done."

"That's a good girl." BabyDoll purred, her hands sliding down along the curve of Sam's lower back and over the perfect swell of her lover's ass. She eased her fingers in between the cheeks and rubbed them lovingly across Sam's puckered little hole, already slick with their combined juices. "Now. How about we take this to my room so I can give you what you deserve you dirty little Bitch?"

Sam smiled from ear to ear, once again crushing her mouth down over BabyDoll's own. Maxine would be busy for hours with Baby's girls. They had more than enough time to enjoy a second round, or maybe a third or fourth.

12