All Comments on 'Bahurani: The Ideal Daughter-In-Law'

by piyali19

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
Sanjayanand2Sanjayanand2over 3 years ago
WOW!!

Very well written. Slow, seductive and enjoyable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Good Stuff

Well written story. Plot was pretty strong, nice job

300bowler300300bowler300over 3 years ago
Wonderful

Beautifully written...Hugs and Kisses Betty jo xoxo

5 Stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
good job

Nice Story Piayali19, But moved too fast towards the end. Would have liked a bit more seduction and struggle in Vikram-Rasika actions. But overall a good story, Expect more stories like this. . Bhanu

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Beautiful story

Beautiful story. Kindly add more stories like this...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Tru Self

Lovely story, sometimes we need someone more mature who sees our true self to bring out that divine identity. A fun forced femme story. More please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Awesome story again! Loved yr both stories!

Please write more stories at yr convenience.

Your stories have great plots and action, you can add more humiliating conversations!

Thank you

woman_insidewoman_insideover 2 years ago

Very nice deflowering scene.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

He slid my panties aside with one hand exposing my anus and with his other hand positioned his cock against my soft spot. He must have noticed the wetness of my anus as I felt his heated cockhead nuzzle into the soft pink flesh of my virgin opening. His huge cock was so hard and burning that its heat melted my anal opening as I felt his hot lubricating fluid grease my anal hole. I was helplessly responding to his masculine invasion of my feminity like a real bitch in heat. He had mounted me like a man mounts a woman in sexual need and it was my being dressed in his dead wife's petticoat, blouse, and saree that had given him this Godly erection.

"Think about it Rasika. You let yourself be transformed into a woman so easily. You enjoyed dressing up in my dead wife clothes and jewelry for me. You licked and sucked my cock and swallowed my semen. And you have given me another erection in minutes. You know what they say, you dress like a slut and you get fucked like a bitch. I fucked my wife many times while she was wearing this same saree, petticoat, and blouse and now I am going to fuck you the same way that I fucked her - Rasika."

"Take me Vikram. Make me yours." I begged him.

"Will you live the rest of your life as my dutiful and obedient wife Rasika?" He proposed.

"Yes Vikram I will honor and obey you for the rest of my life. Take me for your loving wife my husband." I accepted.

With his right hand he pulled out a a mangalsutra from his trouser pocket and put it in my neck. I knew what that meant and I felt my anal sleeve get wetter as I moaned lightly. He then pulled out a small sindoor dani from inside his trouser pocket and opened it.

"Your Sasu Maa sent this for her Bahuraani" he said as he put the sindoor in my maang.

I closed my eyes as I felt my anus convulse and my lubricating fluid dripped from my anus. I knew I was then ripe for deflowering by this hunk of a man who was old enough to be my Father. I was officially his wife now and I was ready to submit to his sexual hunger.

With one strong thrust, he plunged his cock inside my wet virginity. My soft anal ring stretched to its maximum to take in his huge cock and I felt him slide his entire 10 inches of hard veiny erection into me. All I could do was let out a scream as Vikram started fucking me hard and deep, his hard flesh slapping my soft flesh. Within a few seconds, the pain subsided and I started feeling pleasure, and gratitude. He was making me a woman and that was what I had always wanted secretly. His heavy balls slapped hard against my soft butt cheeks over his wife's panties. My screams were replaced by long yearning moans as I wrapped my legs and arms around my husband.

Here I was losing my virginity to Vikram instead of with his daughter, but all I wanted was for Vikram to fuck me harder and deeper. I started pushing my hips against Vikram, matching the rhythm of his thrusts.

"Fuck me harder Vikram", I moaned, "Fuck me like you fucked Rasika."

"Your pussy feels just like Rasika's pussy. You are Rasika.", he grunted as he bit my soft neck.

"Give me your seed Vikram. Give your seed to Rasika. ", I pleaded.

And Vikram began biting into my neck deeply as he plunged his erection deep into me. His thrusting suddenly stopped as I felt his massive cock swell even more inside me. It was like I began to feel even the rope like veins on his cock when his cock began to throb and pulsate. He began to ejaculate his hot seminal fluid deep inside my soft depths and I suddenly felt my anus spasm around his hardness. I began moaning even louder as in a flash my whole body was wracked by spasms of pleasure. My anus contracted and relaxed again and again as my boss turned husband pumped his copious semen into me. I knew I was orgasming like a true woman and my spasming anus must have felt like heaven for Vikram as he sank his teeth deeper into my slender neck. I screamed and screamed and screamed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

When Vaishali came to know about me and her father, she was initially sad but once she realised how happy Vikram made me, she accepted me as her step-mother.

As for me, I am very happy. I am so much happier with Vikram than I ever was with Vaishali. After a week I had my name changed officially to Rasika. I let my hair grow long and after some coaxing from Vikram, I began taking a very special and expensive Ayurvedic herb to make my already femme body even more feminine. My breasts began to grow bigger and my nipples grew larger as my areolas expanded. Vikram said he wanted his first wife's bras and blouses to fit his second wife well. And he wanted me to lactate too. I too knew that I wanted to breastfeed my loving husband with my sweet milk. Within a month I was married to Vikram and became Mrs. Rasika Vikram Arora as my body continued to become more and more femme.

Lastly, Aparna was ecstatic too. She finally got the bahurani she had always wanted. And she liked to see me always dressed in sarees and told me never to be without sindoor in my maang. I cooked food everyday and did all the household chores.

I massaged Vikram's thighs and back every night like a dutiful wife and he fucked me like a bitch every night.

I had become his property for him to enjoy me whichever way he wanted. I would do anything for him as long as I got from him what I needed most every night and day - his semen!

AbernathyFarfendaleAbernathyFarfendaleabout 1 year ago

Well put together story, logical up to near the end, but no problem suspending disbelief...quite sexy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous