Bailey Ch. 03

Story Info
Fun with Bailey and Brittany.
8.6k words
4.8
44.4k
135
36

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/23/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Holding to my word, I didn't let the incident with Billy and his friends scare me away from Bailey; I kept seeing her, even after the beating I took. To be honest, I'm not sure if he was trying to lay low or what, but Billy seemed to keep his distance from me for a while...thankfully.

Bailey and I continued hanging out, going to parties, playing video games...really getting to know each other. And of course, the sex continued and only seemed to get better every time we fucked. There was no place we wouldn't strip down and go at it together. In the basement of her house, at my house in my room, in the woods, in the "private bathroom" at the mall.

Bailey and I loved having sex, and when we were horny, we didn't care where we did it as long as we managed to get it done.

As much as I loved getting fucked in the ass by her, I also loved sucking her cock...maybe even preferred it a little bit, to be honest. I had even gotten good at it, and in Bailey's words, I was well on the way to becoming an expert cock sucker.

All in all, we had pretty much settled on the idea that this was just going to be a strictly platonic kind of thing. No feelings, no attachments...we were just two friends having fun together. The only problem was, my feelings for Bailey continued to grow stronger and stronger. Some people, specifically people like Nick, Tyler, and Michelle were convinced that Bailey wanted more than just sex...she was just too afraid to say it.

Michelle had argued with me for a while, that I should be the one to step up and say something myself...I couldn't bring myself to do that. Not when these people were only making assumptions, without any proof that they were right or wrong. If they WERE wrong, the last thing I wanted was to ruin what we had going, by making a move and getting rejected.

I needed some sort of a sign from Bailey before I could do something like that.

This, of course, was also making it difficult for me, when it came to hanging out with both Bailey and Brittany. While things were going great with me and Bailey, I knew she was still fooling around with Brittany on the side, and I tried to pretend that I didn't mind...but anybody with a brain could tell that I did. The only one who didn't recognize my jealousy was Bailey, herself.

Bailey tried to keep things neutral when it came to hanging out with me and Brittany together. She never really got affectionate with either of us, if we were all hanging out...she'd wait until she had one of us alone and then things would get heated. Sometimes, I found myself wondering if Brittany had feelings for her, just the same as I did; I had no way to confirm that either.

Then one night, while we were all hanging out at Bailey's place...things took a rather...unexpected turn. It was a Friday night, in early November and things were just starting to get cold outside. I had just gotten home from school and was looking forward to staying inside, where it was nice and warm...until I got a text from Bailey.

Bailey: Going to the mall with some friends...wanna hang?

I thought about it for a moment, flip-flopping back and forth, on whether or not I actually wanted to go out in the cold. I decided to go ahead with it, once Bailey sent yet another text message, practically begging me and calling me a variety of names if I chose not to do it. "Pussy" seemed to be her favorite one, and if it had come from anyone other than Bailey, I might have gotten mad.

Me: Alright, alright, I'll be there...dork.

Bailey: Shut up, Nerd.

I laughed, rolling out of bed and grabbing my black hoodie and a Nightmare Before Christmas beanie that I had recently bought. I grabbed my iPod and headphones, and out the door I went, heading towards the mall via Skateboard.

When I got there, it was pretty easy to find Bailey and the group. This particular mall was rather small, and more of a shopping center than anything. Aside from Bailey, we had Nick, Michelle and Brittany hanging out with us that night; Tyler was apparently stuck at work. The five of us just walked around the center for a while, stopping in the music store and the piercing shop as well, before heading to a pizza shop on the other side of the center...this was one of our favorite hangout spots.

As we all sat talking and waiting for our food to be served, I noticed that Brittany and Bailey kept looking over at me, smiling and then talking quietly amongst themselves, before looking back at me and giggling like the girls that they were. I laughed and rolled my eyes, wondering what in the hell, they could possibly be going on about together. Michelle laughed, sitting down beside me and nudging me playfully.

"So, are you gonna make a move or what?"

"Huh?"

"On Bailey," she said, motioning towards the two girls.

"We've talked about this enough, I think, don't you? It's obvious that girl is into

you...she's not gonna make a move though, so you should do it."

I looked over at Bailey, still talking away with Brittany and trying to be as quiet as they could, and I sighed. Michelle was right...I had to make a move.

I couldn't be sure that Michelle was right as far as whether or not Bailey liked me that way, but the thing was, I would never know until and unless I did something about it. "Tonight," I said softly.

"I'm gonna make my move tonight."

Michelle blinked, surprised. "What? No, hey, wait!"

"Wait for what?" I asked, confused.

"Ugh, Ryan...I was just joking with you," the girl rolled her eyes. "You can't make a move on Bailey...not yet, anyway. I was just busting your nads, dude!"

"Are you fucking kidding me right now, Michelle?"

"Listen, Bailey...she's not relationship material. It's not anything personal, trust me, she just...well, she had a bad experience back in sophomore year."

"Wait, so she's been in a relationship before?"

"Of course, dummy...it just didn't end well."

"Was it someone from our school?"

Michelle hesitated, and simply nodded her head.

My thoughts started racing now, as I tried to think of who in the hell, she could have possibly dated at our school. More than that, what could have gone wrong that was so terrible, that it caused Bailey to swear off relationships all together...I had to know!

"Who was it?"

Michelle looked as though she were about to answer me, but she was interrupted when one of the guys that worked at the shop brought our pizza out and set it down on the table. Nick was off playing some Arcade game but came rushing back to the table, once he saw that the food was being served. Michelle gave me a look that said we'd talk about it later, before reaching out to grab a slice of pizza.

I'd received more information about Bailey then I thought I would ever get, and it was enough to know now, that she had a bit of a past. I needed to know more...especially if I was going to eventually make my feelings known, and try to establish a real relationship with her. For the moment though, I had to let it go.

We finished up at the pizza shop and by the time we left, it was almost nine o'clock; the shopping center was getting ready to close. Michelle and Nick were off to meet Tyler at his job, which just left me, Brittany and Bailey to ourselves...and of course, the two girls still seemed to be talking about something, that they very obviously did not want me to overhear.

I was starting to get a little irritated with it.

"Alright you two," I said, stepping between them and interrupting their little secret conversation. "What's the big deal, huh?"

"The big deal?" Bailey asked, trying to seem innocent.

"You two have been talking all quiet, all night...got something you'd like to share with me?"

"Well, Ryan," Bailey smirked. "The big deal is in my panties, and yes, I would LOVE to share it with you."

Brittany started laughing, and I rolled my eyes. "So funny."

"I'd also love to share it with Brittany...and so, we were thinking, that maybe we could ALL have a little bit of fun tonight."

I blinked, wondering if I had just heard her right.

Did she want to have a threesome?

All the times that we'd hung out together in the past, as a group, Bailey had seemed to keep her hands to herself, ignoring all sexual thoughts towards me AND Brittany. "Seriously?"

"I'm very serious," Bailey nodded.

"And besides," Brittany chimed in. "I am dying, to see you go down on Bailey...she told me how good you are at sucking her cock. I have to admit, even I have a hard time taking it all sometimes, but according to Bailey, you're a real expert."

I blushed furiously, and both girls laughed hysterically at me, as we continued walking. I stayed silent the rest of the way back to Bailey's house, as both girls giggled and carried on about regular things like we hadn't just discussed the details of a threesome together. They were playing it so casually now.

When we finally got back to Bailey's house, we went in through the back door, which led directly into the basement.

The first thing Bailey did was turn on some music, the sounds of Taking Back Sunday blasting through the stereo system. As though I weren't even there, she took Brittany by the hand and led her to the couch. I watched as the two started making out with each other, completely ignoring me...what happened to the whole threesome thing, I asked myself. I couldn't complain though, because just watching these two beautiful girls go at it together, was enough to turn me the fuck on.

I sat down on a chair and just watched, as Brittany shoved Bailey onto the couch and dropped to her knees. She pulled Bailey's pants down, along with her panties, and quickly engulfed all of the raven-haired girls' cock. I could hear her gagging on it over the music, as she bobbed her head up and down, and Bailey kept a fistful of her hair in hand.

My cock was as hard as a rock.

Sitting there like that, as turned on as I was, I kind of didn't know what to do with myself at the moment. Sure, it was a nice show...but...I wanted part of it. After all, they had said that it would involve all three of us, and yet they seemed to be leaving me out altogether, so far. My eyes were fixed on Bailey, as she leaned her head back and moaned, and I watched her expression go from excited to one of absolute pure bliss, in seconds.

I worked up the courage, finally, to stand up and decide to just join in on my own will. I dropped my pants and stepped towards them, Bailey opening her eyes and looking up at me, with a sly grin. She leaned forward some, keeping one hand on Brittany's head and using the other to pull me towards her. I moaned, as Bailey wrapped her lips around my cock and started sucking, while she continued to fuck Brittany's mouth at the same time.

Christ, this was so sexy, I could hardly believe that I was lucky enough to find myself in such a situation.

This carried on for about a minute or so, before Bailey slid off the edge of the couch, her cock popping out of Brittany's mouth and now I had both girls on their knees right in front of me.

What a sight I had, as I looked down on the both of them sharing my cock. Brittany would take a few moments, sucking and slurping on it, before pulling back and allowing Bailey to take her place...I was in fucking heaven.

As Bailey let Brittany step in once again, deep throating my cock like an expert herself, Bailey moved her hands down over my ass and I felt her spreading my cheeks. Then I felt the tip of her index finger, as it pushed past my sphincter and pressed firmly against my prostate, sending me into a frenzy. Knowing full well what was going on at that moment, Brittany started sucking my cock faster now, playing with my balls at the same time. She was sucking almost in perfect rhythm, to Bailey's fingers, as they slid in and out of my asshole.

"F-Fuck," I groaned, my legs shaking violently under me.

"I-I'm gonna...cum..."

"Not yet," Bailey said, pulling her fingers from my ass.

At the same time, Brittany let my cock slide right out of her mouth, spit dripping from the tip, mixed with some pre-cum. I let out a disappointed groan of frustration, and both girls giggled. They both stood up in front of me now, and Bailey shoved me back onto the couch, before climbing on top of me.

She sat on my chest, cock throbbing and dripping with pre-cum just like my own, and she slid forward and shoved it right between my lips. I gagged just a little bit, as Bailey began vigorously fucking my throat. Brittany sat down on the chair where I had been a few minutes prior and began to rub her pussy, as she enjoyed the performance from afar.

Bailey looked over at the girl and smiled.

"Didn't I tell you? He's a true champion!"

"He certainly is," Brittany agreed.

"You could probably learn a thing or two from him."

"It almost makes me wish I had a cock of my own," Brittany laughed. "I wonder if he can eat pussy just as well."

Bailey smiled, looking back down at me, as she continued pumping her massive cock in and out of my mouth. She held my head with both hands, her balls slapping against my chin with each thrust. Then she stopped, pulling her cock free from my mouth and leaving me gasping for air, as she turned around and proceeded to shove her gorgeous ass right in my face.

I dove right in, spreading her cheeks and shoving my tongue between them, licking at her tight little asshole and sucking on her balls as well. Bailey moaned, falling forward and wrapping her lips around my cock, as I worked at her ass and balls. I loved doing 69 with this girl. I breathed in the musky smell of her balls, moaning in the process, my cock throbbing in her mouth as Brittany continued to watch from across the room.

Finally, Bailey looked over at the girl and smiled. "I don't know if he eats pussy good...but he knows how to eat ass...wanna give it a try?"

"You don't have to ask me twice," Brittany said, quickly standing up and moving towards the couch. Bailey slid off of me and once again, I found myself gasping, taking in as much oxygen as I could before Brittany took the other girl's spot and proceeded to sit on my face.

My first taste of pussy.

Brittany kept her pussy shaved clean, nice and smooth and it was obvious that she took very good care of her hygiene as well. She ground herself against my mouth, moaning and panting, playing with her tits as she rode my face.

I shoved my tongue up into her pussy, soaking wet and tasted her sweet juices...not fucking bad, I thought to myself.

It still didn't compare to how much I enjoyed Bailey's cock, though.

"Look at you two," Bailey said, stroking her dick, as she stood in the middle of the basement floor. "You're both having so much fun. Ryan, would you like to take things a bit further?"

Brittany lifted herself just a little, just enough for me to respond to Bailey. "W-What do you have in mind?" I asked, my cheeks flushed bright red and my forehead glistening with sweat.

Bailey grabbed a condom and tossed it to Brittany, who smiled and tore the package open, and proceeded to apply the rubber to my throbbing cock...I knew what was coming next, and I won't lie, I was looking forward to it.

After making sure the condom was secured, Bailey lined my cock up with her pussy and slowly lowered herself down. My hands instantly moved to her hips, holding onto her as I let out a deep moan, the tip of my dick sliding between her wet folds.

Brittany moaned too, carefully impaling herself on my cock and once she had taken all of it, she leaned in to steal a kiss. Her lips were nice and soft, just like Bailey's.

As our tongues began dancing, Brittany started riding my cock, slowly at first. It wasn't very long, though, before she was bouncing excitedly up and down in my lap. The room was filled with the sound of flesh slapping against flesh, and both of us moaning and panting together. Bailey stepped forward at some point, grabbing a handful of my hair and jerking my head towards her.

She crammed her dick down my throat and I started sucking, as Brittany continued riding me like a horse.

It came to a head, as Brittany suddenly cried out over the loud music, that she was about to cum...and so was I!

Her whole body began to shake on top of me, as she gasped and twitched, moaning and panting, her pussy clamping down around my cock until I let out a low grunt and began pumping my seed into the latex condom...the only thing keeping me from impregnating this beautiful girl. Bailey pulled her dick from my mouth as I finished cumming, and as she did, Brittany rolled off of me and laid down on the carpeted floor, sweating and gasping for air.

I was in a similar position myself, my chest glistening with sweat, as I lay on the couch with Bailey standing over us both...a wicked grin, sprawled across her face.

"That was fucking hot," Bailey said after a long moment passed. "Now, it's my turn."

I looked up and watched, as Bailey grabbed another condom, this time for herself.

Once she was ready, she got on top of Brittany, who was still on the floor and guided her bigger cock into the girls gaping pussy. I sat up, removing my condom and throwing it away, before looking down at the two as they started going at it together. Bailey kept Brittany's hands held above her head, pinned to the floor, as she mercilessly thrust her cock in and out of her.

Brittany was much more vocal this time, then she had been with me...she kept screaming and begging Bailey to fuck her harder and to cum inside of her. I looked down and noticed about midway through, that my cock was standing at full attention once again, from watching all of this unfold.

As I continued watching though, I found myself getting jealous...it was sexy as hell, but I wished that I were in Brittany's position right now, getting Bailey's beautiful cock rammed into my ass. As if sensing my jealousy, Bailey suddenly withdrew from Brittany's pussy and looked up at me.

"Wanna take her place?"

"Fuck yes," I replied, as she stood up and moved towards me.

"Lucky bastard," Brittany laughed, still out of breath.

Bailey grabbed me, a bit roughly, and shoved me up against one of the walls. I felt her lips on my neck, her tits pressing into my back and her cock teasing my asshole. She stopped short of thrusting into me, quickly removing the condom and tossing it in the trashcan next to the couch. "No need for that, this time...I don't have to worry about you getting pregnant," she teased.

Before I could reply, I felt the tip of Bailey's cock push into my hole, before she rammed the rest of it straight into me. I gasped, instinctively pushing my ass back against her, as she started pounding away at me, my cock flopping around uselessly.

As Bailey kept me pinned against the wall, pounding my ass vigorously, Brittany crawled across the floor until she was on her knees between the two of us.

She reached up with one hand, grabbed my cock and placed the tip between her lips and started sucking while using her other hand to rub her pussy. Fuck, this was insane!

My cock began to grow, leaking pre-cum into Brittany's mouth, which only seemed to fuel her arousal and made her suck more desperately. Bailey reached around with both hands and began teasing and playing with my nipples. I was getting closer and closer to the edge now, as both girls worked to make me feel good. Below me, Brittany was huffing and puffing, gasping and moaning around my cock...she was about to cum too.

What happened next, was probably the hottest thing I had ever experienced at that point in my life. It was as if we had planned it all out perfectly, because all three of us hit the edge, right at the same time. Bailey's thrusting became much more intense, and I felt the familiar warm sensation of her cum, pumping deep inside of me.

Simultaneously, my cock began to pulse, flooding Brittany's mouth with my cum and like the good girl that she was, she swallowed every last drop, savoring the taste. Her fingers were drenched in her juices, as her pussy squeezed tightly around them and she pulled back, releasing my cock from her mouth and crying out in pleasure.