Bailey Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bailey glanced at me as if asking with her eyes, what exactly he meant by that...it was a long and complicated story, just like my father had said. I felt bad because Bailey had told me about her past and I had only given her bits and pieces of mine. There were just certain things, that I did not like talking about...and my mother was one of those things.

We changed the topic after that, trying to brighten the mood...my father had not intended to let things get so depressing, and I think he could tell that

Jamie was a little annoyed with his choice of conversation.

The rest of dinner went well though, with more laughter and better topics to discuss. Once we all finished eating, Bailey even helped Jamie clear the table and wash some of the dishes. All in all, it had gone perfectly.

When she was done helping Jamie, me and Bailey made our way upstairs and back to my bedroom together. The second I closed the door behind us, Bailey grabbed me by the hem of my shirt and threw me onto my mattress. "Whoa," I yelled, as I flopped down on the mattress and Bailey jumped on top of me, giggling.

Her lips pressed against mine and her tongue slipped right past my teeth, kissing me passionately, as she started dry humping me as well. I groaned softly, wrapping my arms around her and pulling her closer to me.

As our lips parted, I smiled up at her.

"What's gotten into you, huh?"

"Nothing," she said. "I wanted to do this earlier, but I figured we probably didn't have enough time before dinner was ready...so...just making up for the lost time."

I laughed, as we kissed again, and she continued humping me. I brushed a strand of black hair out of her face, before flipping her over onto her stomach, and pulling her pants and undergarments down. Her throbbing cock stood straight up, already at full attention, as she reached down to gently stroke it.

"Someone's happy to see me," I grinned.

"Are you happy to see her too?"

"Always."

I kissed her stomach, then started kissing slowly down to her waistline and her inner thighs. I slid my tongue across her thigh until I reached her balls and started licking and sucking at them for a moment. Then I moved to the base of her cock, my tongue working it's way up the length of her shaft until I reached the head, and started sucking on just the tip. Bailey moaned softly, as she watched me lick and suck at it. "God, I love it when you do that..."

I responded by wrapping my mouth around the head and slowly letting my lips slide down over the shaft until she reached the back of my throat. With her entire cock wedged down my gullet, Bailey moved both hands over my head and held it in place.

I was doing a good job at keeping my gag reflex in check, having gotten pretty use to this by now, as Bailey liked to remind me that I had. She waited a moment, before loosening her grip on my head and letting me pull back just a little way. I started bobbing my head up and down, my lips slowly gliding back and forth over her cock, as I started to deep throat, sucking and stroking and playing with her balls too.

"Mmm...you know," Bailey said softly.

"I love when Brittany sucks my dick...but you are definitely, a thousand times better at it then she is, Ryan."

I laughed, pulling back and gasping for air, before coming up to kiss her on the lips. I slid my tongue into her mouth, so she could taste herself on my breath while reaching down to keep stroking her cock. "You want me to fuck that ass, baby?" She asked, in a low, husky voice.

"Hell yes," I whispered back to her.

Bailey giggled, winking at me, and sliding out from underneath of me, to push me onto my stomach, my face buried in the pillow. She sat on my back for a moment, and I could feel her cock sliding across my back, teasing me for a bit before yanking my pants down and sliding it along my ass crack, next.

"I-I don't have any lube," I said suddenly.

I hadn't even thought of it.

I ran out a few weeks earlier, the last time Bailey had come over to hang out, and hadn't gotten the chance to buy another bottle.

"That's alright," she said seductively.

"I'm still pretty wet from you sucking me."

Her cock was, indeed, still pretty slick with my spit...hopefully, that would be sufficient enough to replace what we would normally use...we were about to find out, anyway.

Bailey lined her cock up with my ass, spreading my cheeks and pressing the tip of her cock to my tight puckered hole. She probed and teased me a little, but didn't waste too much time, before shoving the head right into my ass. I gasped, gripping the sheets and instinctively pushing back against her, causing her entire cock to slide balls deep into my ass with one swift thrust.

"Ohhh, fuck," I moaned into my pillow.

Something was telling me, very early on, that I was about to get a real good pounding from my sexy raven haired lover.

And Bailey was eager to prove me right.

She wasted no time at all, grabbing me by the hips and pulling me up onto my knees, before she began thrusting hard and fast, in and out of my ass. I bit my lip, as the sound of two bodies smacking together began to fill the room, and I hoped to God that my parents would not hear anything downstairs.

Bailey pushed my head down, pinning it against the pillow, as she continued to abuse my ass. She smacked me a couple of times, pretty hard to...hard enough that I was confident she'd probably left a handprint on my left ass cheek.

"It was nice meeting your parents Ryan," Bailey said, between thrusts.

"They're such a lovely couple themselves...very nice people. If only they knew that their little boy was up here, taking my big fat cock in his ass right now...I bet they'd be just livid, right?"

I gave a low grunt, as she smacked my ass, causing me to yelp.

"Right!?"

"R-Right," I replied, realizing she wanted an actual response.

"What do you think they'd say, Ryan...huh? What do you think your daddy would say, if he knew what a dirty little slut his boy is...sucking momma's big cock...moaning like a little bitch, while I fuck this sweet little ass of yours."

"F-Fuck, Bailey...ohhh...I-I love your cock."

"Oh, I know you do, Ryan...and I love your ass...so damn much!"

She enforced her word by smacking my ass yet again, probably the hardest this time out of all of them, before digging her nails into my hips and pulling me closer. She leaned over me now, and I could feel her hard nipples pressing into my back, as she started pumping me slow and deep.

She started kissing the back of my neck, sending shivers down my spine, as she began sucking and leaving a mark...claiming her territory.

We were both so caught up in that moment, neither one of us really heard the footsteps coming up the stairs outside of my room.

Or the sound of Jamie humming softly, as she approached the bed room door. It wasn't until we both heard my door slowly creak open, that we froze in place...and then when we heard Jamie gasping, Bailey immediately looked back over her shoulder, to find my step-mother's wide eyed, deeply shocked face, staring straight back at her.

"Oh...my God," was all Jamie could manage to say.