Bailey Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And then, it was finished.

Bailey carefully removed her cock from my ass, and stepped, back, as I fell over onto the couch...I was spent.

Brittany crawled over to the arm of the couch and climbed on top of it, laying on top of me, both of us sweating and panting. Bailey eventually pulled out the couch bed and joined us, and I found myself with both girls on either side of me, their heads both resting comfortably on my chest.

What a fucking night, I thought to myself.

I certainly was not feeling quite as jealous, anymore.

When I woke in the morning, I found myself in a rather pleasant position; sandwiched between two beautiful ladies. I had one arm draped over Brittany, with her back facing me, spooning her, while Bailey was spooning me. I could feel her cock pressing up against my ass, before I turned over onto my back, careful not to wake either one of the two girls.

I rubbed my still tired eyes and groaned softly, reflecting on the night before...and that's when I realized, I had fucked up.

I stayed out all night!

I sat straight up on the couch bed, and slid down to the edge between my two lovers, getting to my feet and grabbing my pants from the floor. Pulling my cell phone from the pocket, I was not surprised to find several text messages from my father and Jamie, as well as a voicemail from my step-brother.

"Shit," I spat, a bit louder than I had intended.

"Mmm...what's the matter?" Bailey asked, her voice low and still a bit tired, as

she sat up to look at me.

"I-I forgot to tell my dad, I wasn't coming home last night..."

Bailey stared at me for a few moments. "Shit," she said, repeating my earlier statement. I sighed heavily, setting my phone down before quickly putting all of my clothes back on...I had to get home, as fast as possible, and just hope that my father wasn't already awake and ready to rip me a new asshole.

"Are you gonna be okay?" Bailey asked as she walked me to the door, once I was ready to go. Brittany was still sound asleep.

"Yeah, hopefully, I'm not grounded for the rest of my life."

Bailey smiled, leaning in to kiss me on the cheek, and I smiled back at her. It almost felt like I was saying goodbye to an actual girlfriend, but then I remembered, we were still just fuck buddies. "I'll call you tonight," I said, after a moment.

"Good," Bailey nodded. "We should talk about last night anyway."

She had a point, I thought, as I climbed onto my bike...my ass still a bit sore from the previous night...and started riding as fast as I could back to my house. When I got there, I hopped off my bike and hesitated, as I stepped up to the front porch. I knew my father would be up and waiting for me to get in, and ready with a long lecture about staying out all night long with my "moron friends."

Dad was a lot like Red Forman, from That Seventies Show. I often found it a bit comical when he would get pissed because he'd remind me so much of the hardass TV show dad, that I always loved watching on that show.

I stepped in through the front door, and sure enough, there he was...sitting in his recliner and as you might imagine, he looked pissed.

"Where the fuck was you," he demanded before I even had a chance to close the door behind me. "We were up worried sick about you, all god damn night, Ryan! You had better have a really good excuse!"

"I-I know," I stammered, pressing my back to the door.

"I'm sorry, I just...lost track of time, and I ended up falling asleep and crashing at a friend's house. I should have called, I know."

"A friend's house...is it that Bailey girl?"

I bit my lip, wondering if he was putting two and two together.

"Damn it, Ryan, what are you doing staying over a girls house...I hope you're using protection, if you get that girl pregnant, I swear to God I'll kill you!"

I bit my lip even harder now, trying not to laugh at my father's cluelessness over the situation...getting Bailey pregnant? Oh, if he only knew the truth, I thought. "Sweetie, go easy on him," Jamie said entering the living room and chiming into the conversation now. "We were his age once too, remember..."

"Honestly, dad, I don't think you have to worry about Bailey getting pregnant anyway."

"Oh? And why is that?" my father asked, glaring back at me.

"Well for one...w-were not sleeping together..."

That was a lie.

"And on top of that, Bailey..."

I trailed off for a moment, second-guessing myself now. Did I want to reveal that much to my father, about Bailey...I didn't think he was homophobic or anything, but I didn't exactly know for sure either. He'd been in and out of my life for the last few years until I moved in with him and Jamie before school started. It's not like I knew what his moral standards were, or what his opinion on today's society was for that matter.

I brushed it off...

Bailey was a good person. I was going to tell my father, and he probably wouldn't have much of a problem with it, and even if he did...I didn't give a shit.

"Dad, Bailey wasn't born a girl..."

Both my father and Jamie exchanged confused looks, both staying completely silent for a moment, as they tried to register what I had just said. "I'm sorry," my father said, looking back at me. "What exactly does that mean?"

I paused, then pushed forward.

"Bailey wasn't born a girl...she was born a boy...she's a transsexual, dad. So even if we were sleeping together, I think the odds of her getting pregnant are pretty slim."

Jamie looked towards my father as if waiting for him to explode with anger or something like that...my stomach was in knots. I was honestly starting to expect the same thing from him, as I thought Jamie probably expected. After a long moment of silence, however, my father took a deep breath and exhaled, then sat down on his recliner and looked up at me calmly.

"Okay then," he said with a start.

"There's nothing wrong with that. Are you sure you're not sleeping with him...I mean...her?"

"Yes, dad, we're not sleeping together," I insisted, lying straight through my teeth. My father gave me a look that said he did not exactly believe me, but he didn't push it too much further. In closing, his final words were comforting to me.

"Just so you know," he said. "If you were, I uh...I wouldn't have any issues with you for it. You're my son, and I just want you to be happy."

I smiled, happy just to hear him say something like that...

When I moved in with him and Jamie, my father and I hadn't exactly had the greatest relationship. Not that it was a bad one, either, it's just that...well...there was no relationship. I was just looking for a way to get away from my mother, I didn't move in with him because we were the perfect father and son. But, hearing him say those words and show concern for me like this, gave me a feeling like maybe we had a chance to change that.

"Thanks, Dad," I said.

"Now," he cleared his throat. "Go upstairs to your room...I want you inside for the rest of the weekend. And the next time you decide to stay out overnight, you'd better make damn sure you let me or Jamie know."

"Yessir."

I turned and started towards the stairs, but before I could make it halfway there, Jamie stopped me. "Ryan!"

I turned around nervously, hoping they hadn't decided to change my punishment to a more severe one.

"When exactly do you think we'll meet Bailey, anyway?"

I blinked. "Uh...m-meet her?"

I hadn't quite thought about that. Sure, Bailey had been to my house many times, to play video games, watch TV, listen to music or...well...the obvious. My parents had never actually been home any of those times though, to meet her for themselves...the thought had never even crossed my mind.

Then again, why would it? Sure you introduce your friends to your parents, but it's not typically as big of a deal as it is when you introduce them to a girlfriend or whatever...I'd made it pretty clear, that I and Bailey were not in any sort of relationship.

"Uh, well...I'm sure you'll meet her sooner or later."

"How about you invite her to dinner," Jamie smiled.

"Dinner?"

"Sure, maybe tonight, if she's not busy."

I felt like Jamie was making a bigger deal out of this than necessary, but I knew

I was going to have to just play along. I nodded slowly and put on my best fake smile. "Sure, I'll give her a call later and see if she's able to make it."

"Wonderful," Jamie cheered.

"I can't wait!"

"Neither can I," I laughed, as I turned and started my way up the stairs and into my bedroom.

I shut the door and fell back against it, letting out a heavy sigh, as my step-brother spun around in his computer chair to face me.

"Where the hell were you dude," he asked, laughing hysterically. "Your dad looked like he was going to have a fucking heart attack over you, last night."

"Yeah, don't remind me," I said, moving to sit on my bed.

"I stayed with Bailey and forgot to call..."

"Oh, really now? And what sort of fun did you two have together?"

I rolled my eyes, tossing a pillow at him and falling back onto the mattress with another heavy sigh. I smiled then, thinking back on the fun that I'd had, not only with Bailey but with Brittany as well. Mark would get a kick out of this.

"Actually, Brittany was there too," I said, sitting up again.

"And, uh...I might have fooled around with her and Bailey."

Mark's eyes went wide.

"No fucking way; seriously!? Dude, congratulations!"

Mark sat up quickly, reaching to shake my hand and give me a pat on the back and I laughed at how excited he seemed over it. What followed were a series of questions about everything that the three of us had done together, what Bailey and Brittany did themselves, and what they both did to me...Mark was loving the details. About halfway through though, he seemed to remember that Bailey was a little more than your typical girl, and his excitement began to fade just a little...not completely though.

He still seemed pretty thrilled over the details involving Brittany.

"So, Brittany's not a transsexual to, is she?" he asked out of nowhere.

"No, Mark...Brittany's not trans," I laughed.

"You think I'd stand a chance with a girl like her, man?"

"Really? I mean, I don't know, probably."

Mark sighed, sitting back on his computer chair, and stretching. I laid back against my pillow and decided it was time to take a nap...I would call Bailey a little later, when I woke up, and ask her if she wanted to come to dinner tonight. She and Brittany were probably still sleeping themselves, anyway.

I smiled, as I thought of yet another thing that would probably crack my step-brother up.

"Hey, Mark?"

"Hmm?"

"Dad thought I was going to knock Bailey up."

We were both quiet for a few moments, as Mark registered what I had just said, and then we both started cracking up laughing together. I turned over after a few seconds, closed my eyes...and drifted off to sleep.

I woke a few hours later, around three o'clock in the afternoon, to find that Mark was gone. He must have made his way out with a few of his friends or something, I figured.

I sat up on the bed and stretched a little, before grabbing my cell phone and deciding it was time to give Bailey a call. The phone rang two or three times before she picked up.

"Hello?"

"Hey you," I said, happy to hear her voice.

"Well, look at that! He's alive!"

I laughed, shaking my head. "Yeah, I survived. It wasn't half as bad as I would have expected."

"You're NOT grounded?"

"Not for more than the rest of the weekend."

"Well, that's a relief," Bailey giggled. "What did you tell him?"

"The truth...that I stayed at your place last night and forgot to call. He thought we were sleeping together."

I heard Bailey snort on the other end of the phone, trying not to laugh. "Well, I mean, we were!"

"Yeah, but I don't need him to know that," I laughed.

"Oh, and uh...well...he kinda knows that your trans."

Bailey did not respond to that right away. There was nothing but pure silence on the other end of the phone, and for a moment, I wondered if I had been disconnected...or if she had hung up on me, even. "Oh," she finally said, after what felt like forever.

Now I was worried that I had fucked up and that she was angry.

"H-How did that come up?"

"He didn't believe me when I said we weren't sleeping together, so he started going on about using protection and making sure that I don't get you pregnant."

As I expected, I managed to get a slight laugh out of her for that one, before I carried on. "So, I just told him the truth. That we're just friends and that you're you, so even if we were more then just friends, he wouldn't have to worry about any grandchildren."

"And he didn't freak out?"

"Nope," I replied. "He told me he'd be totally fine with it if we were together...that it wouldn't change the way he looks at me or anything. I was a little surprised to hear that."

"Wow," Bailey said softly. "I guess your dads not that bad after all, is he, Ryan?"

"I guess not...hey, hows Brittany?"

"Sore," Bailey giggled. "That's the first time she's ever taken more than one cock at once, so it'll take her a bit to recover but...she'll live."

"Good to know," I chuckled.

"Speaking of which," Bailey continued. "Did you enjoy it?"

I smiled to myself, thinking about just how much I had enjoyed everything we did the night before...I had loved it. I mean, every guy dreams of having a threesome with two sexy girls...they probably wouldn't imagine one of those sexy girls having a penis, but still. The point was, I had just experienced a fantasy that I had never thought would ever happen for me.

It was incredible.

"Yeah, I enjoyed it...it was fucking epic."

"Epic, huh," Bailey said, giggling.

"Well, I was thinking...if you want to make it a regular thing...you know, me, you and Brittany included from time to time. I would be more than okay with that. You know, as long as Brittany doesn't get sick of the two of us, that is."

Seriously?

She was offering the opportunity to continue having sex with both her AND Brittany, regularly? Well, I would have been a moron to pass that opportunity up. Of course, I only wanted Bailey, but I was convinced she'd never agree to that. So if she was putting the offer out there to make things more fun, then I was going to accept the offer.

"Sounds good to me...oh, uh...by the way...my step-mother wanted to know if you'd be willing to come over for dinner tonight."

"What? Seriously?"

"Y-Yeah," I laughed nervously.

"It's not anything formal, you know...they know we're not dating. They just wanted to meet you, I guess."

Bailey hesitated, and I thought she might turn the offer down for a moment, but she broke the silence and gave a positive response. "Okay, sure...what time?"

I smiled, standing up from my bed.

"Five o'clock. Dinner's usually at six, but we can hang out in my room until it's ready."

"You sure your folks won't mind us being alone together?"

I caught a hint of lust in her voice as she said that, and I couldn't help but imagine that sexy grin on her face, that I knew she was probably sporting. "It should be fine," I smiled.

"Just come over."

"Okay...I'll be there."

We hung up and I plugged my phone into the charger, before heading to the bathroom to grab a shower. I truthfully wasn't looking forward to my parents meeting Bailey, only because I still thought my father suspected we were sleeping together. Even though he'd made it clear that he wouldn't hate me for something like that, I didn't want to deal with any awkward questions they might have for Bailey, either.

As promised, Bailey arrived at my house at five o'clock almost on the dot...she seemed just as nervous as I was. I let her in and we went straight up to my room, while Jamie was downstairs cooking dinner. I closed the door behind us and Bailey sat on my bed, as I took my brother's computer chair across from her.

"So," I started. "You okay with all of this?"

"Y-Yeah, why wouldn't I be?" she asked nervously.

"I don't know," I shrugged. "I-I'm sorry if I crossed a line...you know...telling my dad about you being trans, and all that."

Bailey smiled faintly. "No, it's okay. I mean, I'll admit...I was a little pissed at first. But then I started thinking about it, and it's cool how you told him about me, not even caring whether he got pissed off or not. It shows how much I matter to you as a friend..."

I smiled and nodded in understanding.

"Of course I don't care," I said.

"You're like, my best friend at this point...not going to let anyone give me any shit for that."

I stood up and sat next to her, but we ended up laying down, side by side, and just talking for the next hour or so. I wanted to push the topic further...to express, once again, that I was interested in making her, my girlfriend. To make that move, finally, it took me a few moments to work up the courage...but just as I was about to open my mouth and say it, Jamie yelled up the stairs for us both. "Ryan, Bailey, dinner's ready!"

Bailey stood up, reaching out to take my hand and pulling me to my feet with a smile on her face. "Let's get going," she said excitedly. "I wanna see if your step-mom's food is just as good as you claim it is."

"Oh trust me," I started for the door. "You're gonna love it."

Jamie always loved cooking...and damn, was she good at it. Even if it was something as simple as pork chops or cheeseburgers, she was an incredible cook. This wasn't exactly a special event, but she was treating it as such, going out of her way to make one of her specials...Lasagna. I damn sure wasn't going to complain, that was one of my favorite meals from her.

As we sat down at the table, Bailey introduced herself to my parents and they seemed happy to finally meet her. We all sat, eating, talking, laughing and joking...things seemed to be going well so far. Neither of my parents had even asked any embarrassing or awkward questions...not yet, anyway.

Eventually, though, my dad put an end to that bout of good luck.

"So Bailey," he began, setting his fork down, as he finished his second helping of Lasagna. "Tell us about your parents."

Bailey hesitated for a moment, before speaking up.

"Mom's a waitress at a restaurant just outside of town...she works a lot of overtime, so she's not home that often. It's for the best though, I know...has not been easy on her, the last couple of years now."

"Oh? What uh...what about your father?"

"Dad," I snapped, as even Jamie glanced at him a little irritated.

"I'm sorry," dad said, clearing his throat. "I shouldn't have asked you that, it was pretty rude of me...it's just that, uh, I understand how it is to have your parents separate...I'm pretty sure Ryan understands too. And I'm just glad to see he's got someone who can relate to him, as far as that goes."

Bailey smiled, understanding what my father was saying. She drew in a breath and let it out, before looking up at him again.

"It's okay. I don't mind talking about it...dad walked out on us a few years ago. Right after he found out that I thought I was a girl, to be exact."

I watched my father's face twist, taking on an expression that showed he wasn't too happy to hear why Bailey's father had left his family. "I'm sorry to hear that," he said, sympathetically.

"A real man would have stood by his family. It sounds to me like you're probably better off without him."

"You're right," Bailey agreed. "I was pretty upset at first...really depressed even. But it's been almost five years now, and I've moved on with my life. I'm just happy to have my mother at least."

"And lucky too, from what it the way it sounds," Jamie said.

"I meant what I said," dad continued. "I'm glad the two of you can relate to this subject. Ryan's had it pretty rough the last few years as well since me and his mother split up. He tried living with her but, she's...well...complicated."