Bailey's Blog Ch. 01: A Friend in Need

Story Info
Bailey's friend gives her two gifts, a ring and blowjob.
2.8k words
4.53
6.6k
11

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Leifore
Leifore
46 Followers

The bright light of the newly risen sun shines through an open window, A warm breeze carrying the noise of the city into the small one bedroom apartment. While the city is just starting to wake, She has been up for hours. Bailey Sage(Or as her friends know her, Bay) was all too eager to start another day, Having just completed her degree in Journalism and moved to the warm, seaside city of Miami. Bailey felt as if the world was at her fingertips as she sat alone in her bed with her laptop open before her. Her fingers were busy working on what she believed would be her ticket to fame, A Blog.

Of course she was no fool, she knew bloggers were a dime a dozen in Miami. The city was filled with people eager to seek out their own piece of the pie and live the good life on the beach. She believed the subject of which she had chosen to blog about, and anything she was quite fond of would find its own audience. Surely there were others out there like her, Who were fascinated and loved Curiosity shops. It had been an activity she had enjoyed since she was a child, entering into a little store, tucked away and off the beaten path to find what treasures they had to hide. Luckily for her, Melony Hatch, A childhood friend who had moved to Miami during their High School years had suggested a great location to focus on for her first official Blog. 'Crossed legs' She couldn't help but giggle as she typed the name and repeated it aloud, It sounded more like a strip club than a Curiosity shop but Melony had insisted this would be the best one to give a Spotlight.

"Goooooooooooooood Morning Miami!" A voice sounded out from her alarm, "Shit, It's already six!?!" Having lost track of time since awakening two hours earlier, the woman closed her laptop and threw her legs over the side of her queen-sized bed. Standing in her room and balancing on her toes, She let out a soft moan from a rather pleasant stretch.

Sunlight danced across her tan-lined skin, Auburn hair messily tied into a bun from the night before had come loose causing strands to fall in her face. The Sun warmed the curves of her well maintained and relatively fit form, courtesy of daily visits to the gym. While her breasts had stopped growing fairly early on into puberty which had caused boys to call her flat, she was never conscious of them. A solid b-cup that was firm, but they were never her best feature.

Taking a step forward, her plump and jiggly butt bounced softly as she walked out of her bedroom and into the Kitchen/Living area. She had worked incredibly hard to make sure her bottom was round and bounced with little effort. By the time those same boys who mocked her for the size of her breasts realized what she was sitting with, she had already moved on to college guys. Flicking on her Keurig and putting in a pack of her favorite dark roast, the Woman leaned against the counter to the small conjoined Kitchen and Living area. She was going to meet up with Melony in two hours and head to the Curiosity shop; they had always stayed in contact. First by pen and paper then by email and finally by phone but Bailey had not seen Melony in person in.....God....17 years if not more! If the shop did end up being a bust at least she would get to reacquaint herself with a long time friend.

Brrrt......brrrrt, Her Phone was ringing from the bedroom.

With a fresh cup of coffee in hand, She sauntered back to her room and scooped up her phone. Two new texts, Both from Melony.

"Hey! I'm so excited for today!"

"....Sorry if I woke you!"

Bailey giggled, setting the coffee on her nightstand. "You didn't, I'm so eager to see you again!"

Tossing her phone on the bed, she needed to get her outfit picked out. Settling on a pair of jean shorts that hugged her bottom incredibly well and a tie-dye, loose fit tank top. Letting her hair down to frame the smooth features of her face, her small nose twitched as she bit her bottom lip. Examining herself in the mirror, she smiled and lightly tapped her hip. Content with how she looked, she patiently waited out the remaining time by working on her website.

"Bailey's Blog: Curiosity abound" was live and waiting for the world to see it just as it was time to meet up with Melony.

The City was already alive, with people rushing through the street. Some on their way to work while others were blissfully enjoying the superb weather. Already Bailey was catching glances, something she was accustomed to since leaving her home and fully realizing just how drop dead gorgeous she is. Dozens of eyes watched her as she strutted on the sidewalk, not one to shy away from the attention. She made an effort to put more sway and bounce in her step to give the people watching her a hint of what her booty could actually do.

Glancing at her phone to check the time, An approving grin curled on her somewhat full lips. She was making good time and should arrive at the shop at the agreed upon time.

Turning a corner and walking past a few less than desirable buildings she found herself in what she would call a back alley. It was more of a dirt path just off the road that led down to a single building in an otherwise empty culdesac. It didn't look like a shop, more like a cheap, smaller house. Single Story with a couple windows that were boarded from the inside, A small sign hanging over the door read "X-Legs".

She snickered, There was no way this was a curiosity shop; More like a porn seller who steals all their merchandise. With one hand on her hip, she looked at her phone again. Melony should have beaten her here but she didn't see anyone else. Then the door opened.

Stepping out into the sunlight she saw a rather Buxom brunette with a pixie cut and low cut red colored top, showing off a rather ample chest. The woman was wearing those types of jeans you buy with the holes already cut into them, which were doing wonders for her thick thighs. "BAILEY" she shouted, gesturing for her to come closer.

"....Melony?" Bailey questioned as she met the woman who was very enthusiastic, practically bouncing with joy which caused her breasts to jiggle. The Woman quickly wrapped her arms around Bailey, for a second Bailey felt like she might be smothered because this woman was MUCH taller than her, her breasts were pressing into her face. Pulling away she looked up into the soft green eyes of her longtime friend.

"OHMIGOD MELONY" She squealed, this time hugging Melony in a way she would be able to breathe. "Wow" Melony breathed over her. "You do have a nice butt" Her friend playfully smacked her rear end. Of course they had spoken about everything, Melony had described how tall she had gotten and often complained about her increasing cup-size, which had bothered Bailey until they both discovered that Bailey had developed an ass that would put porns stars to shame.

"So, what do you think?" Melony gestured to the building with a gleeful smile, the taller woman wrapped her arm around Bailey's shoulder and had unknowingly rest her entire left breast on Bailey's shoulder. Bailey giggled at the strange sensation, Following Melony's gesture. "Are you sure about this place?.....It looks..."

"Like a Dump?" Melony finished her sentence and softly patted her friend's lower back, "Trust me, Looks can be deceiving. Just wait til you see what they got!" Melony rushed back into the open door, Dragging Bailey along with her.

Inside it was a Hoarders dream, the single room building was filled to the ceiling with different things. Piles of newspapers and books in one corner, old toys and instruments in another. A cabinet filled with chipped and broken china, at first glance. It looked like nothing more than a place where people dumped things they didn't want. Then there was the smell, a strangely soothing smell that was a bit like burnt cedar mixed with molding paper. "LIZ, This is the friend I was telling you about" Melony ran to the counter, or what was meant to be the counter; It was a long table set in the middle of the room with a blanket thrown over it. Sat behind it was an older woman, graying hair and deep set wrinkles.

"BAILEY" Melony pulled her friends' attention from the blank stare that was unimpressed over to the counter. At a box of jewelry that was already set out, Inside this box there was a single ring. It looked like a silver wedding band, simple yet elegant.

"Isn't it beautiful?" Melony gawked over the single piece, her breasts squished onto the table as she leaned over it.

"I mean, It's a nice ring but this place isn't....." Bailey trailed off as she once more took in her surroundings. This would not be a good start to her Blog, she needed to find another spot.

"I know, I'm sorry. I didn't bring you here for your blog." Melony confessed, picking up the silver ring in her palm. "This is for you" She extended her hand out, offering the ring to the smaller woman.

"What?" Bailey was more than a little shocked at the confession, glancing at the ring in her friend's hand. "What is this Melony, what's going on." Bailey was blunt, she was apparently set up by what she thought was a friend.

"Just a little gift, I thought you'd like it. Just look at mine!" Melony fishes a silver chain necklace out from her top, it looked similar to the ring; likely made by the same jeweler.

"A token to our friendship and how long it has lasted." Melony exclaimed, holding the ring in hand while taking a step closer to her friend.

Bailey picked up the ring from her friend's hand, it didn't seem all that nice but it had a nice meaning behind it so she will let it slide for now. "Thank's Melony" she slipped the ring into her pocket. "Wanna get something to eat?" Melony had a curious look on her face as Bailey put the ring away, almost like she was expecting something else.

"Sure, lets go" Her voice was sultry and almost seductive, Bailey just shook it off as she was being playful.

The hours went by quickly as the two friends spent the day reconnecting, telling each other about their lives. Neither were currently in a relationship, However Melony implied there was one guy who she slept with regularly; More for her sanity than anything else. The Girl was a walking libido, describing how when she couldn't find a dick she would rely on her collection of toys to do the job nearly four times a day. Bailey was at first uncomfortable on the topic of sex but did confirm she was not a virgin nor was she looking for a guy in her life; describing them as only wanting to watch her booty bounce for two minutes at a time.

"So.....you gonna try on that ring?" Melony inquired as the two stepped into Baileys apartment after a day spent together, returning only for a change of clothes to tackle the night scene of Miami.

"Oh! Right!" Bailey had nearly forgotten about the ring, wanting to rid the odd experience her friend had forced her into earlier that day. Fishing it from her pocket, she took a moment to look over it. "Does this mean we're married?" Bailey chuckled as she slipped it onto her left ring finger.

Melony bit the corner of her lower lip, stepping to meet her friend face to face. "Mmmmmm, not quite yet." Before Bailey could say anything her lips were sealed by the brunettes. Melony's arm wrapped around the smaller woman's thin waist and pulled her against her body. Bailey could feel the erect nipples of her friend poking into her, she could feel the heat radiating from Melony as the Brunettes hand softly squeezed her ass. She could feel......wait....what was that?

Something was pressing up against bailey shorts, but it wasn't from Melony it was from her. Whatever it was it felt like it was going to pop her shorts open at any second, Bailey felt a tightness in her abdomen she had never experienced before and then Melony's hand glided across the front of her shorts.

"I knew it...." Melony's soft and breathy voice whispered into her ear, what was happening and why did it feel so good. She felt Melony's soft hand rubbing along whatever it was, It was electrifying. Pangs of pleasure the likes of which she had never known rocketed, threw her, it made her knee's tremble. Looking down at Melony as she played with whatever it was....wait....Looking down? Bailey was now at least four inches taller than Melony, but how? Just moments before her friend was towering over her 5'4 frame but now Bailey had a rather good view down her friend's low cut shirt. "M-melony....what's happening?" Baileys voice trailed off as her friend sank to her knees, her hands still rubbing over the front of Baileys crotch at whatever was now aching to break free.

"Shhhhh....Just put your head back and enjoy it, I know I will" Melony remarked as she popped the single button holding Bailey's new appendage hostage. The zipper broke and flew to the floor as springing from the depths of Baileys shorts, a glistening and throbbing fourteen and half inch cock. Bailey took a sharp breath as she watched it slap her friend in the face, she was in shock as she stared at this massive two inch thick slab of veiny meat throb violently over her friend's beaming face.

"WHAT THE FUUUU-" her voice trailed sharply as Melony's lips made contact with the tip of her pulsing shaft, a jolt of pleasure surging threw her that she had never known. She locked eyes with the buxom brunette who gave her a wink from her knelt position. Suddenly she wasn't looking at her childhood friend, she was looking at a seductive and gorgeous woman. Melony's tongue danced across the head of her engorged cock, teasing and producing waves of pleasure that had Bailey's legs trembling. Is this what guys felt when she sucked them off? If it was no wonder they came so fast.

"Feel's good doesn't it?" Melony was enjoying the teasing, watching the pleasure form in breathless gasps from Baileys mouth as the woman's hands messily tangled in her auburn hair, she didn't know what to do but Melony would be more than willing to show her. Bailey was adrift in a sea of pleasure from just her tongue, she barely registered when her friend pulled her top off, exposing her beautiful, bouncing breasts to the warm air.

Melony's soft, plump lips first wrapped around the head of her throbbing member. Already she felt as if she could die of the intense pleasure but when she felt her lips glide down her shaft. The Woman's hips pumped forward, driving six inches into her friend's throat. Without a sound Melony took her friend's cock into her throat, moaning as the throbbing member buried itself down her gullet. She knew the first time they did this Bailey wouldn't last long but she was fine with it, after all not everyone gets a smoking hot friend with a massive cock to have fun with.

Bailey's hips pumped again, she wasn't in control, it was her body doing the moving on its own. Bailey's mind was blank, she was awash in ecstasy as a familiar yet far stronger feeling developed in her lower stomach. Something warm was building and building, getting hotter and hotter as it rocketed threw her new appendage. Melony's cheek distended as a river of cum exploded into her mouth, she attempted desperately to swallow as much as she could but her efforts were in vain. The excess spilling out and coating her heaving, saliva covered breasts in the thick white goo. Bailey's legs finally gave out under her, she collapsed back into the kitchen and onto the floor. Her vision grew hazy as she watched her new cock erupt and coat her in the same hot goo pouring from her friends mouth. Melony smiled as she watched Bailey slowly fall unconscious, her fingers delicately wrapping around Bailey's still engorged member.

"We're not done yet, not by a long shot."

End of Part 1

Part 2: A Friend Indeed is coming soon.

Leifore
Leifore
46 Followers