Bait

Story Info
My understanding of what it is to be Primal.
755 words
3.12
4.1k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After reading about what it means to be Primal on a BDSM website that I joined a few years ago I got a better understanding of a Dom friend of mine, and thus a better understanding of myself or rather a part of myself.

When I joined the site, I did the BDSM test (as I had noticed that a lot of the members had posted their results on their profiles), more out of curiosity than anything else as I know I am a submissive and am content with that knowledge. Little did I know...

After a rather intense play with this friend of mine, where He warned me to behave and not bite, but me being the person I am clearly disobeyed and did what I wanted. BIG mistake, but a very interesting and eye opening experience.

He is a tall man, almost 2m tall and thin as a reed, which is exactly the type of man that I am normally attracted to. I began to flirt like I normally do, and proceeded to bait myself. He perked at the bait. A motion here from me, a response from Him there. The cat and mouse play had began. He however is far from a little house cat, He is a ferocious wolf with a dash of Demon.

My first taste of what lay beneath was when he kissed me, it was deep, harsh, aggressive and yes passionate. It has me gasping for more, wanting more, my body responded aching for more.

I continued my dance, and yes even though looking back now and having a different view of that night, even prey entice, I knew I started something which I was not sure I could handle, but I wanted it. I wanted the fear, the uncertainty of what lay ahead, that primal lust that lays in the deep recesses of our minds, (or my mind).

Just as a cat lets the mouse escape, He 'let' me go, He knew full well that I would come back for more. He saw what I wanted and was prepared to let the game go on, but on HIS terms. Laughing at me, ignoring my advances. Till I backed off, then tables turned.

The first time I heard Him growl, I was licking and biting/nibbling that soft spot above His pants, along His hip bone. That was the only warning He gave me to stop or suffer the consequences...

I recall being on my knees in front of Him, teasing His cock through His pants. He pulled my head away and gave me what I wanted so badly. Taking his cock in my mouth have him push it into my throat that I was gagging. Taking it out and bending down to kiss me, biting my lip. Shoving himself back into my mouth and into my throat.

We made our way to what I lovingly called my bondage bed, it's a bed with a frame which always had cuffs and shackles attached to it. He proceeded to cuff me to the bed, hands at the bottom of the bed and my ankles were firmly shackled to the framework at the top of the bed.

Once I was firmly attached to the bed He began clawing at me, He does not have hands, He has claws that dug into my flesh. I was asked if it hurt, when I said it did, He laughed saying, "good, that's what happens if you don't want to listen, you get punished, and you will endure it!"

I was bitten, flicked, pinched, fingered. When I growled involuntarily I was told I had no permission to do so and NOT do it again. Fingers probing, thrusting, coaxing, pinching. Hands clawing, pinching, hurting. Teeth baring, biting, nipping. I was brought to the edge and denied my orgasm, over and over again.

Finally He unfastened my restraints and entered me. I could feel the heat being emitted from His cock inside my cunt. It turned me on more than anything else He had done to me. Pounding me, stopping, fingering, fucking, my body was going insane at what He was doing.

I wanted to dig my nails into Him and scratch, but managed to refrain.

In one moment the animal lust turned into passion and He made love to me. Coaxing and teasing my orgasm out of me. Finally I exploded, my pussy contracted around His cock momentarily before being unable to hold back any and all juices had accumulated inside me and squirted them out.