Mommy's Birthday Gift

Story Info
The mother gave a special gift to her son on his 18th birthday.
1.8k words
4.36
66.8k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Summary: The mother gave a special gift to her son on his 18th birthday.

Note 1: All characters are above 18 years of age.

Note 2: Thanks to MasterBlogman for editing this story.

***

#Mommy's Birthday Gift

I did the craziest thing anyone could ever imagine in life. It was my one and only son Kaushik's 18th birthday. At night, while my husband was asleep, I went to Kaushik's room and asked him to go out and buy a cigarette for me. Even though it was almost midnight, a small shop across the street from our house stayed open all night since a lot of big lorries pass through on the way to the highway, and truckers always seem to want something late at night.

The dear boy didn't seem to mind being sent on a mission by his Mom at this hour of the night. He just said, "Sure, Mom, I'll be right back," and held out his hand for the money.

As soon as he walked out of the door, I took out all the candles I had hidden in his room that afternoon, put them around the room, lit them, turned off the lights and took off my robe. I was wearing a black waist-length see-through babydoll and a matching black thong.

After climbing on the bed, I positioned myself into a doggy pose and I buried my face on the bed, ass arched up in the air and facing the door, and waited. Whenever he came in, the first thing he would see my barely-covered ass.

As expected, almost twenty minutes later, he slowly opened the door. The candlelight was enough to present my almost naked body to my son. "What the fuck, Mom!" he gasped.

Without looking back at him, I said, "Happy Birthday, Son!"

"What!" he gasped again.

I was already scared as hell. One loud noise would alert my husband, who would probably throw me out of the house or possibly beat me to death. But luckily he didn't scream or overreact, and he immediately realized the need to be quiet. He whispered back, "What are you doing, Mom?"

Gaining a little confidence, I positioned myself on all fours and, reaching under his pillow, took out the whip I had hidden along with the candles in the afternoon. Then facing back to him, I nervously said while trying to hand him the whip, "Tonight, I'm your birthday present, Kaushik."

"What? Have you gone mad?"

"Isn't this what you wanted, dear son?"

"I, what, I don't know what you mean?"

"Oh, Son, you know exactly what I mean, I've seen you stealing my panties after my shower, sniffing and stroking them, secretly watching me changing clothes and stroking your big dick while watching mom-son porn videos on your laptop."

"What? How? What? No, I don't do that."

Dropping the whip, I looked back at his bulge and smiled. Then reaching for my clit through the thong, I moaned, "Annhhh!"

"What, what are you doing?"

"Perhaps this would change your mind?"

"Oh, fuck!"

"Or this?" I asked, as I reached for my thong and very slowly dragged it down. My exhilaration was mixed with shame and guilt, since it was my son for whom I was stripping and displaying my wet snatch. But somehow, the shame and guilt made it all the more thrilling.

By this time, I knew from his expression and the sound of his voice, not to mention the bulge in his pants, that he was ready to cross the line. It was just that he wasn't sure how to do it. So I pressured him. "Fine, Son, you have exactly ten seconds to decide whether you'll take your gift or not."

"Oh my God, I, I, I don't know what to do!"

Wiggling my ass, I said, "Time is ticking, Honey."

"Fuck! Mom."

I started to pull my thong the rest of the way off and started counting. "Nine seconds, eight, seven..."

"Yes, okay, I'll take it."

"Umm," I moaned and tossed the sopping-wet thong onto the floor. Kaushik walked close to me and pulled down his pants. I spat on my hands, rubbed them on my pussy and said, "Very well Son, use your gift as you like."

"Okay, you've got it" He walked up to me, placed his hands on my waist, and slowly shoved his dick inside my pussy. I had dreamed of this for years, ever since he had turned from a boy into a young man and his dick had grown to porn-star proportions.

"Fuck, Mom, you are so wet!"

"I've been waiting and planning for this for the whole week."

"You are such a dirty mother."

"Then punish her, teach her a lesson, oh God, yes, teach her, fuck." I moaned as he didn't let me finish and started pounding my cunt. He started bottoming out against my cervix, and I said, "Not so deep! It hurts if you hit the end." He backed off, thank God. He obviously hadn't had any practice putting that huge dick inside a real woman. Yet.

Soon, his right hand moved down to my breasts, grabbing one of my tits through the material as he banged my cunt deeply. I leaned on the bed, balancing my whole body on my neck and head and slid the shoulder straps of my babydoll down to let my generous breasts hang free. My son took them in his hands and squeezed them as he fucked his own mother.

He pinched my nipples and asked, "What kind of a mother are you, to let her son fuck her like this?"

"Oh, God yes, a filthy slutty one, who loves the fact that you're so much bigger than your dad, oh, yes, just like that." The fucking that I'd waited so long for was starting to set my body on fire.

"But you're giving me the same cunt Dad uses, Mother."

I was surprised to hear the word 'cunt' from his mouth, although I was happy too. Slowly but thoroughly, he was gaining the power he needed so that I could submit to him, and we both could get immense pleasure. Before I could respond with anything further, he said, "Have you ever taken it in your ass?"

"Oh my, no, son. I've always wanted to, but your dad isn't interested."

He paused. "Perhaps this would be my real gift."

"The lube bottle is in your right drawer."

"Fuck, Mom, you were ready for this, weren't you?" Kaushik took his dick out of my cunt, picked up the bottle, poured some on his dick and rubbed it around. I started rubbing my clit and said, "Of course Son, I had to, I've waited for more than two years for this day, so that you could turn eighteen and take my anal cherry, ahhhhhhh...."

Before I could say anything, Kaushik placed his left leg on the bed just between my knees, shoved almost half his dick inside my asshole.

I couldn't quite suppress a sudden yelp of pain. "Not like that, dear! An asshole needs to be stretched out slowly or it hurts like hell."

"Shush! Mom, what are you doing? Dad will wake up."

I said nothing, I had nothing to say. I just wanted to enjoy his eight-inch-long thick dick inside my hole, so I bit the bed cover and furiously rubbed my clit.

Realizing his dick wouldn't slide in completely, just like my cunt, he started going in and out half-way. He worked it in and out slowly until I was nicely stretched out, then started pounding faster. I had been right all along - having a dick up my ass was even better than having it in my cunt. And it wasn't just that anal sex felt deliciously dirty and slightly taboo. It was that I was so turned on by the wonderfully slutty and illicit sensation of being fucked by my own son.

As my orgasm came close to climax, my heart started to pound heavily. I somehow managed to keep my moans quiet, but not so quiet that my son stopped enjoying fucking his mother.

In no time, I had my first orgasm from ass fucking, given to me with great enthusiasm by my one and only eighteen-year-old son. I stopped rubbing my clit and just let him enjoy fucking his mother. In seconds, I felt warm seed inside my asshole.

Kaushik immediately took out his dick, walked back a little and apologized. "I, I, I'm sorry, Mom, I didn't mean to..."

Cum started to drip down from my asshole, thick, white and copious, and I giggled, "Shush! Shush! Son, it's okay, relax."

Quickly repositioning myself, I sat up on the bed, then widening my legs and moving one up in the air, I reached between them for my asshole. Then looking into his eyes, said, "Let's see what my son tastes like."

Retrieving his warm seed from my asshole, I put my fingers in my mouth and tasted every drop of it. Kaushik watched me in awe, and with a smile on his face, he started stroking his dick.

As I tasted his salty thick goo, he sprayed another load. A few drops flew over his bed and a few started dripping from his shaft.

Quickly getting off the bed, I moved down to my knees. Grabbing his shaft I said, "Oh Son, don't waste your precious cum, deposit it inside your cum bucket mommy-slut's mouth."

"Clean it up, whore-mother."

"Umm," I moaned. This was the exact word I had been anticipating for a long time. Then I leaned forward and by licking the wall of his shaft, I scooped every drop of his cum.

Kaushik yanked my hair and ordered in a firm voice, "Swallow it, mommy-slut."

Looking into his eyes, I passed him a warm smile and obeyed his command without hesitation, and swallowed everything.

"Here's a few drips." Still holding my hair, he pointed out few drops of his cum dripping down over his balls. I took his balls in my mouth, closed my eyes and passionately swirled my tongue around them to retrieve the leftovers.

Kaushik closed his eyes in pleasure and moaned, "Oh God, Mom."

I giggled and, taking out his balls, asked, "Did you like your birthday present, Son?"

"Of course, Deepali," Showing his confidence constantly growing, he added, "Soon I will fuck you in the same bed with Dad."

"What?"

THE END

P.S. He eventually did fuck me in the same bed, while my husband Aloke was asleep, but that's a story for another day.