All Comments on 'Bait and Switch'

by upbeatunicorn

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
kinkboikinkboiover 7 years ago

This is hot. At first while I was reading it I was thinking it belonged in the BDSM category, but I liked the twist. well done.

My only problem is her saying he owns her at the end. As an owned submissive, it takes a lot more from a Master for me to dedicate myself to Him. But I also understand that this is fiction...

upbeatunicornupbeatunicornover 7 years agoAuthor
Submission

Thanks for the feedback, kinkboi! I'm still exploring the concept of submission. I have non-consent fantasies and like playing with control in the bedroom, but don't consider myself a submissive. I think non-consent play may be a subset of BDSM, but for me, it feels different.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Colleagues!

Well thank you so much for writing this erotic little piece that just puts so much perspective on how the "colleagues" side of a relationship works out on the back end there! I never cease to be amazed!!

I mean Jane is like a saint in this story! So it got me thinking, if Jane didn't know this was happening to her, would that be Jane's fault or Rick and Victor's fault? It certainly wouldn't be saying too much about the performance but then again Jane may have been too naive. But it is an interesting debate, *giggle*!

Certainly takes control to a whole new level but different strokes for different folks (no pun intended)!

You know, I think all Jane wants to do is what she did from the beginning and comment on subject matter...no drinks in bedroom, nothing special but then again, that was always the problem...no one could just let Jane do that....no....or would Jane just be defiled for doing that by other clients? No one owns Jane...dum dum...can't WAIT for the sequel...no literally...it really can end here.

Now, excuse me while I go vomit now (you wish).

xoxo, Unicorn of Love

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous