Bait for the Alien Woman

Story Info
A half orc is sacrificed to the alien woman...
2.1k words
3k
7
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

All work is fiction intended for fantasy only, regardless of content, and consent must always be acquired when engaging in any sex act with another adult.

Please note that all characters are clearly over eighteen and written as such in all stories.

---

Conroy grunted, the half-orc struggling against his bonds. Strapped to a sacrifice post in the centre of the village that, once, he had called home, it no longer felt at all like very much of a home to him. With the blue-ish tint to his skin and the small tusks protruding from his mouth, always forcing him to hold his mouth slightly open, he was lashed there for everyone to see, staring him down, the villagers keeping a wide berth around him.

"Let me free!" He bellowed, trying to stomp, but his booted feet could not make contact with the ground, black hair falling forward around his face. "I do not want this!"

"Barbarian! Brute! Heathen!"

They howled, the mountains towering behind the villagers, though they were no longer all that recognisable to the half-orc bounty hunter who, until then, had been quite happily in residence there. The sky darkened, night falling, torches leaping and dancing with flames -- and yet none were lowered to the post at his feet.

What did they want with him? Conroy did not know, not even as the crowd parted, muttering, whispering, though they were loud in their distress. Through the path that their bodies parted to make, a tall woman stepped through, pace by pace, slow and languid as if she had all the time in the world.

She was gorgeous, so beautiful, so tall... She had to be nine feet tall, her face smooth and alien, as if she had stepped down from another world. She was blue, complementing his skin tone, though everything about her seemed smooth and lean, despite the massive curves of her body. For she had wide, baby-making hips, the kind that he would have craved seeing on a female of his own kind, whether orc or human, and huge, round breasts that pulled down gently under their weight. Her hourglass figure was exaggerated far beyond either human or orc standards, but he adored it, leaning forward, a certain part of his anatomy rising to attention.

He couldn't help that, her almond, angled eyes crinkling softly at the corners as she smiled at him, though her nose was flatter than his. Her expression still lightened, brightening, her nipples lightly perky in the cool air, though he hungered for her already, leaning forward, straining against his bonds.

"Who..." Even Conroy's breath was ragged, heaving and panting. "Who are you?"

The alien woman smiled, standing above him, even as his eyes hungrily dropped to her tits and pussy, the folds between her legs looking obviously plump and swollen with arousal already. But why was she turned on? He almost didn't care, not even as the villagers backed off, hands clutched to their chests.

She chuckled, but her pink eyes were kind as she stroked his cheek, taking his chin in a firm grasp to tilt his chin back up.

"You are my sacrifice," she breathed, her voice lighter than any of the instruments that he had heard played around the villages over the years. "But I like to test my sacrifices before I take them... Even now, I sense that you are very willing, Conroy..."

He growled, licking his lips, a smirk on his face.

"Then why don't you test me?"

He wasn't the smartest, to say the least, but it was a quality that would serve him well with the towering alien woman, even as she waved her fingers and, somehow, his clothes fell away. He was still just as bound there, but he grunted and flexed his fingers, cock throbbing. Conroy's thick length throbbed up to full attention, a huge girth fattening up, the head a little defined as the skin pulled back from it, gleaming with his pre-cum.

She sank to her knees before him and still had to duck to get to the right level for him, handling his cock as if he was a fine tool indeed. He could have been scared, but all that ploughed through Conroy was abject arousal, heated and flushing, darkening his skin in deeper patches of blue around his face and neck especially. No... How could he possibly be scared of her, especially when he was so caught up in arousal?

She did something to him -- and that was perhaps the very reason that they had chosen the barbarian, who was not much good for anything around the village other than hunting, to be her sacrifice. It did not matter, not as her hand stroked his length, not dwarfing him though -- purely as his cock was simply that large. Her long, delicate fingers worked him over, his fat, heavy balls aching and throbbing, wanting already to spill his load.

And yet he had to hold off, not dull enough to know that he could please her further and secure himself a partner if he was careful about things. That was, of course, only to a certain extent. A man like him, a half-orc, could not hold off from that creamy, explosive climax for long, after all...

He grunted, thrusting, but the looming woman did not waste any time in taking his cock into her mouth, savouring him even as she sampled his flavour. She moaned around him and he tried to thrust even then, rocking and grinding to the extent that he could into the sweet heat of her mouth.

Oh, she was so hot, so succulent, as if he was spearing into a fruit that was only available for a brief spell every year. And yet that pleasure was not fleeting either as the torches flickered and he watched the light glance off her skin, the sheen of her saliva glistening on his cock. He moaned openly, not bothering to hold back, though it did not even cross Conroy's mind that he could have been embarrassed about being so nude and used in public.

He would have been fucking her rampantly if he was free, after all... Hiding away either his nudity or his lust were not things that Conroy had ever before thought to do.

His aching prick throbbed within her mouth as she took him into her throat, gulping around him, encouraging him on. A rush of pleasure shot through him as he all but snarled, more like a true orc than a man, though he was not able to contain himself, to contain his pleasure.

No... It had to come out, one way or the other, as the twisting, coiling heat within him roared to a crescendo, her head bobbing on his cock and her throat caressing the tip. He grunted, shuddering with need, her tongue long and flexible, somehow winding around and around and around his cock -- impossibly long! It was the rippling massage of that very tongue that brought him off, bellowing and roaring, trying to spear into her throat but finding himself unable to. Curse those bonds!

Yet his cum poured down her throat either way as she drank him down, taking every last drop that his needy balls had to offer. Somehow, however, his need did not wane, fuelled by her, even though Conroy had before thought his stamina to be unparalleled too. His cock did not soften, even as he drained his nuts, letting her tongue slurp along him, pulling every last nuance of pleasure from him that there was to take.

"Mmm..." She drew back, eyes soft and kind, though the commanding air of her was impossible to forget too. "I shall take you... You shall come with me!"

Conroy hissed through his teeth, though it was hard to keep the grin from his face.

"Oh, fuck, yes..."

They would never have needed to tie him up to get him to want to go with the alien woman, not in the slightest, his need too great, too high, too swollen for anything like that. He ached for her like he never had before, his bonds falling away with a snap of her fingers, though her alien powers were beyond the reckoning of a simple hunter like him. All he knew was that he needed her, ached for her, craved her and her body above all else.

Somehow, an invisible disc pulled under their feet, bringing them together, though it was as if they were floating on air. She drove him onto his back, his throbbing cock seeking her cunt as she straddled him, though Conroy was only too eager to drive up into her, sinking home into the deep, wet heat of her like he had wanted to do from the very first time he had set eyes on her.

Their howls of pleasure echoed, her spaceship lighting up above him, drawing them higher and higher in a beam of golden light. It glanced off his skin, drawing him up and away from the village and life that he had known, though Conroy did not have anything back there that would have wanted to hang around for. No, he was more than ready for a change and if a gorgeous alien woman wanted him too, who was he to complain?

No... There were no complaints as they ascended, the beam of light guiding them closer and closer, through the air, towards the spaceship, higher and higher, floating through. He moaned as he plunged into her, filling her tight cunt with the full length of his cock, again and again, though her hips slammed down on him just as eagerly. She was regal and she was powerful -- and she was going to be everything to him.

"Ohhhh!"

Their cries of lust echoed through the open air, the village so far away from them already. But there was nothing to go back to, not down there, not as her cunny tightened around him, pulsing and rippling, massaging his cock from base to tip. Conroy's breath caught and the half-orc grabbed her hips, grinding her all the way down onto his cock just as she climaxed. Her head fell back, exposing the bare yet not vulnerable expanse of her throat. There was nothing weak about her, not as her massive tits swayed and rocked on her body, his greedy hands grasping them. Yet they were larger than even his head -- each! -- and more than a simple handful, leaving him digging his needy fingers into her flesh and aching for more.

Still, the spaceship was waiting for them as he rode her out through orgasm, every inch of his cock swallowed up by the heat of her cunt. No words needed to be exchanged between them as they moaned together, the alien woman finally having found someone to meet her passion and lust, though she would never again need to return to the world below, not when she had already found her perfect match.

Conroy didn't know any of that, but he would learn about her in time, even as the need within him tightened. Even though he was on the bottom, he ground up, thrusting wildly, his cock jerking and twitching inside her as her lust fed into his, teeth bared as he growled and howled. Every cry of the alien woman's, he matched -- as if he was trying to outdo her. Truthfully, it was just the way that it was for him, how he had always been so loud in sex, though the aching peak of need was right there.

His cock throbbed, everything happening as if in slow-motion for him, moaning aloud, dragging out the sound. They disappeared into the body of the spaceship, though Conroy didn't see any of that as he exploded within her, his cock jetting off and spraying her pussy down with even more cum than he had poured down her throat, as if he had not cum that first time at all.

For that was how it was to be for him, until the end of his blissful, erotic days. Cumming, mating, always finding a ready and willing lover in the alien woman. And intergalactic hunts for a half-orc were going to be even better than stalking deer in the forest and human targets for the bounties too...

As he revelled in the explosion of lust, his eyes fell half-lidded, lips parted and tusks gleaming.

As bait for the alien woman, Conroy had finally found his true calling.

  • COMMENTS
2 Comments
SatyrDickSatyrDickabout 1 year ago

[24.04.23]

Sexcellente!

11/10!!!!!

AmethystMareAmethystMareabout 1 year agoAuthor

Hey there!

I cover a wide variety of topics in my erotic writing for clients and personal work alike and I just wanted to pop a note on that I take commissions for stories tailored to your preferences (and characters, of course!). Due to starting on websites with anthropomorphic characters, my publicly available erotica is predominantly "furry" in nature but I write about normal, human characters in my self-published work and I am happy to take on mostly anything and everything, all fetishes. My price list is on my profile page, along with a couple of things that I most definitely cannot and will not write, and I can be contacted by e-mailing arianmabe@gmail.com.

Thank you and I hope you find something you enjoy in my gallery!

Share this Story

Similar Stories

The Frog Monster Girl A man falls for a frog monster girl...in NonHuman
Enhanced Husband Jimmy gets a super cock that can do it all!in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
A Hiking Mishap Taken by a beast in the mountains...in NonHuman
A Gift Named Holly She's no ordinary doll.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
Kitten Love Lonely man who loves his cat is given one wish.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
More Stories