All Comments on 'Baking Cookies And Making Babies'

by TitianaPeaks

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Hot, loving, sexy

Damn, that was good stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Fantastically sensuous

This was written very well. I thoroughly enjoyed your vision...ty for sharing it with the rest of us :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Well Done

Hello...this was well done. Made me think of when my husband and I made our child. There is something amazingly sexy about having sex to create another life. I had never become so horny before as I did when we were trying to make a baby. We were lucky and got pregnant on the first try. Often after we would make love while trying to get preg, I would bring myself to orgasm again when we were done...because I was just that hot. I can't wait for when we actually try again...but we don't use protection anymore any way so that could be anytime. Thx!

DesertPirateDesertPirateover 16 years ago
Very damn good!

Love this one, romantic and very hot. A big well done to you for a fine story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
:D Great Story.

A very erotic story. Reminds me of me and my husband...minus the five children. Thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Very Hot!

A very hot story. It was simple and descriptive and the added twist of impregnation was hot. Most impregnation stories on here are weird and twisted - nice to read a "normal" story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
One Word.........

Excellent!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous