Baking the Cookies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, nice to meet you. Minnie said you were going to help me get up to speed, whatever that means." Sam replied and stood up to shake his hand.

"Oh, just a little video program we like to show to teams that we bring into our company. Helps get you familiar with the way we like to run an office." Trent smiled. Sam noticed his eyes giving her a good looking over. She was used to it, men often did that, though he was doing it a bit more casually than most. It certainly didn't improve her opinion of him in the least.

"Well, I guess we should get started then." Sam let out a resigned sigh. Right next to meetings, inhouse corporate videos were probably the worst. She just hoped Trent wouldn't stick around while she had to watch it.

"Great, I made space in the room next door." Trent motioned for her to come.

"Cool." Sam nodded and turned back to Minnie. "See you later, Minnie."

Minnie waved back and smiled. Just seeing that vacant giddy smile sent shivers up Sam's spine. All her weirdness senses were going off, but she didn't know what to do about it.

"Can I just hit the bathroom quick?" Sam asked and before Trent could respond, she had slipped away. She was too quick to notice him swear to himself or how quick he pulled out his phone.

Sam popped into the bathroom. She wasn't lying about needing to go. She finished up quick and just as she started to walk out, she noticed one of the girl developers from upstairs pulling a guy into the men's bathroom by the drawstrings of his swim trunks. She spotted them just as she turned the corner towards the bathroom exit and was sure they didn't notice her as they laughed their way into the other bathroom. She only had to wait a moment to hear sounds of a very energetic make out session drifting out.

Had everyone just gone nuts? Sam shook her head. She'd been around enough office parties to know it happened, but this was supposed to be a regular workday, even if it was 'beach day'. She tried to put the thought out of her head and grabbed her coffee as she made her way back to the meeting room where Trent was waiting.

"Ready to go?" He asked with a slightly forced smile on his lips. Sam felt the air of fake enthusiasm that company cheerleaders often oozed. Oddly enough, that authentic kind of fakery actually made her feel better. It was annoying, but yet sadly normal.

"Sure, let's get it over with." Sam plopped down in her chair and put her drink down on the floor. It was her standard tactic for keeping Minnie from noticing she had a drink during meetings. Even as she realized that Trent probably wouldn't care, she decided not to risk it and just left her coffee on the ground.

"Hey, don't worry, I assure you, this little video is going to help give you a whole new perspective on life. Or well, hopefully not put you to sleep." Trent laughed as his own joke. Sam could appreciate that. He still was giving off weird vibes, but at least he kind of owned them.

She watched him plug in a USB drive and pull up a video. "Now, just get comfortable and enjoy. I've left some water for you, and I'll be back for you when it wraps up."

Sam just nodded and let him turn down the lights as he left. The video started and she pulled up her coffee. Maybe it wasn't the right thing to down some caffeine, but as the cheesy corporate soundtrack started and started in with the overly happy fake acting, she knew she'd probably need every drop not to fall asleep.

Not that it mattered, all the caffeine in the world was no match for the soul sucking boredom that came from a corporate training video. She was drifting in and out of sleep within a few minutes, though her dozing dreams were taking a decidedly more erotic turn then normal, and she whimpered and squirmed in her chair as the video droned on.

***

Back in the head office, Cal and Max were relaxed again, and the interns were back to their sucking duties as they both watched Sam drifting off in the conference room.

"At least that's taken care of." Cal sighed as his girl gave him a very satisfying massage with her tongue.

"Don't get too comfortable, we've got to keep an eye on her, this is all experimental you know. If she's not well enough baked by quitting time, we'll have to stay late." Max replied as he patted his intern's head.

"Come on, you know Trent. He's always worried about his stuff, but it never fails. He's just one of those worry wart types. She'll be all through the base level programming and willing to accept everything around her as normal by the time she gets out of there. Then she'll go home with the submissive and obedience programs that Trent will whip up and she'll be close enough to on track for tomorrow." Cal smiled and sat back.

"So, we just skip the full kink training and straight to the slave mentality program? I still think that's a bit risky." Max replied as his intern switched up her sucking and made him gasp a bit from the sudden pleasure.

"Yeah, well, we don't have much choice, if we can't get her cooked up with the rest of them you know what will happen. We can backfill the kink training tomorrow night." Cal replied.

"I hope it works. I always thought the kink training was a good way of breaking down resistance before the slave mentality programs. A lot of people used to resist slave think before we adjusted the order. Once you've got people into S&M and bondage the whole 'I'm a slave' thing is usually much easier for them to accept." Max huffed. It was getting just too hard to focus on anything serious as the little cutie between his legs kept up her expert teasing.

"Well, we won't find out till later. So how about we see which of these girls we can make squeal the loudest?" Cal smiled and pushed his intern off his cock.

"Okay, sounds like a good little break, then back to work. Ladies, why don't you go get on that couch and get ready for a good mounting?" Max pushed his girl off and waved towards the couch.

They both enjoyed watching as the girls crawled across the room and climbed onto the couch. The knelt on the cushions with their asses in the air and their legs spreads, presenting their hot and newly shaved pussies without an ounce of reservation.

"So, you want to stick with the blonde?" Cal asked as they got up.

"Yeah, she's been good to me, I think it's only fair to return the favor. Unless, you want first dibs, I mean we've got plenty of time to switch off." Max replied as he moved up behind his girl and started stroking her ass.

"No just checking. I've been waiting to hit this fine little lady since she brought me coffee that first day." Cal replied and started rubbing his cock over the brunette's wet slit. She let out a raspy moan of pleasure and started squirming.

"Well, then let's get this party started." Max grabbed onto his intern's hips and without any warning thrust his hard cock deep into her quivering cunt. She let out a surprised cry of joy and pushed back against him.

They quickly started pumping into their respective interns and with all the thrusting moaning and general fun, neither of them noticed that Sam didn't take any of the water that Trent had prepared for her as she sipped her coffee while she watched the video.

Part 2 - Changing the recipe

Sam blinked.

She started to realize that she wasn't sure how long that was all she'd been doing, sitting, and blinking. The video was over, and she was just in her seat, staring at the screen. She felt a bit woozy. Kind of like she was waking up from a nap, but she didn't feel like she'd fallen asleep either.

Then the door popped open, and she turned her wobbly head around to see Trent stepping in with the light of the office framing him. It was like he was some kind of angel or maybe a demon. She giggled a bit at that. She knew he wasn't either, but the way the light glowed around him...

"So how did you like the video?" He asked as he walked up and grabbed his USB drive.

"Uh... it was... good, I guess." Sam squeezed her eyes for a moment trying to get her mind back on track.

"Yeah, a little boring, in parts. It does drone on for a while." Trent laughed. "But now you know what we're about, right?"

"Sure, I guess. So, what's next, lunch?" Sam asked as she started to crack through the haze and stood up. She stretched a bit.

"Well, the video did run a little late, maybe just a quick snack in the cafeteria?" Trent asked. "If you don't mind if I join you. I like to get to know as many of our teammates as I can."

"Yeah, how late is it?" Sam asked as they walked out.

"Just past two." Trent replied. The office was still mostly empty, but Sam spotted a few people milling about, still in their beach wear.

"So, what do you think of our little theme day?"

"Everyone seems to like it, why beach day?" Sam replied.

"Oh, we held a vote, it think it just beat out Halloween. We like our offices to be a place where people can relax, let their hair down." Trent replied.

Sam nodded. She couldn't help thinking back to Minnie, with her newly died hair and lack of a bun. "Yeah, it seems like it works. I don't know how you did it."

"I'll let you in on a little secret then, it's all hypnosis, subliminals piped in over the speak phones and embedded in our emails." Trent gave her a playful smile.

"Oh, come on, you're joking. That stuff doesn't work. My dad did the whole hypno thing to stop smoking, I swear he smoked more after he finished the program." Sam scoffed. Trent laughed.

"Well, they do say hypnotics can only get people to do what they want to do." Trent laughed. "But seriously, we just encourage people to relax. Productivity suffers when it's just ass in chair time, especially for you developer types."

"Well, that'll be a nice change of pace." Sam smiled as they got to the cafeteria. It was a fair bit busier here. People were relaxing on break, chatting and the like. She didn't notice anyone from her team but waved at a few acquaintances.

"Trouble with your old management?" Trent asked.

"Nothing unusual, just deadlines and extra projects. Minnie liked to drive us hard." Sam grabbed a sandwich and a drink.

"Yeah, I can certainly see that Minnie likes to be driven, but even she's taking to the new system well." Trent looked wistful for a moment as he grabbed a few things.

They paid and sat down at a table next to the window. The building was in one of those non-descript office parks. The only good thing about that was the amount of greenery that had been planted around and the few landscaping touches.

"Yeah, I'd never have expected her to go parading around in a string bikini." Sam smiled, it was such an outrageous notion, and yet she'd seen it with her own eyes. She was somewhat eager to catch up with the rest of her team to find out how something like that could happen.

"We have whole programs on how to help people let go of inhibitions that hold them back." Trent explained.

Sam was about to reply when she caught something out of the corner of her eyes. She turned to watch as two girls suddenly started kissing a few tables over. She didn't know the one, but the other was Julia, one of the devs on the data team. She was a bit on the mousey side, though in a bikini, it was clear she had a nice little body. She was also surprisingly eager to let the other girl feel her up right in the cafeteria.

Trent noticed Sam's attention wander and caught what she'd spotted. He grinned. This was the perfect chance to test how she'd taken to the initial crash course.

"See, just like that, two women letting off a little steam on their break. They'll be able to go back and focus better on their work when they're finished." Trent pointed out as if it was the most normal thing in the world for two girls to have a make out session in the cafeteria.

"But... oh... my..." Sam gasped as she watched Julia pull the other girls top off and started to squeeze the ripe breasts that popped free. Sam sat, not knowing how quite to react, this wasn't something that should happen, not here, and yet Trent's tone sounded so normal, like it wasn't anything to be concerned about.

"Want to join in?" Trent asked, testing her boundaries. Since Sam hadn't supposed to be part of this crop, he didn't have a full profile for her. He'd set his system to scan over her net presence, but it was still working. Even so, he always enjoyed the more hands-on approach.

"What?" Sam turned back to look at him as she blushed. Somehow, part of her did, but she'd never tell him that. "No... just not something you see around here."

"I see, but does it bother you?" Trent noticed how red she'd turned. It gave him another evening for advancing her program.

"Uh... I..." Sam turned her head in thought for a moment. Did it bother her? She felt like it should, it wasn't the kind of behavior you were supposed to do in the cafeteria, but somehow that felt like an excuse and academic argument. The tingling between her legs was telling her a different thing. Then there was Trent and everyone else in the cafeteria, who didn't seem the least bit upset about it. "No, it's fine, I mean if they're not bothering anyone else."

Trent smiled and nodded. "Nice, I like your attitude. Let freedom ring, right?"

"Yeah, exactly." Sam felt a bit embarrassed to admit it, but it felt good to say so, to agree with him. "So, why I am getting all your attention today, what is it you do here exactly?"

"Oh, I'm a transition specialist, helping newly acquired companies integrate with the head office. We've got a whole team here. We're starting to wind things down, and since you're a little late to the party, you get a bit more undivided attention." Trent explained.

"Is that so? So, what's up next?" Sam asked as she enjoyed her sandwich.

"Well, it's getting a bit late in the day, so I think just a little personality survey and you can head home for the day." Trent replied and then pulled out a little USB drive. "Oh, and here's a little light listening we like our new associates to try out. It helps you relax, just play it when you get home. Come in tomorrow and you can let us know how it worked for you."

"Oh, well, thanks I guess." Sam grabbed the drive and tossed it into her purse. "What is it, some kind of whale song thing or something?"

"Yeah, kind of like that. We've been working on it for a while, a mix of natural sounds with some special enhancements and relaxing music." Trent nodded. "A lot of people really seem to enjoy it, helps them develop a whole new outlook on life."

"Really, that seems a bit oversold, but I'll give it a try." Sam replied. Somehow it felt kind of good to go along with what he said. She didn't quite get that, but she couldn't argue with the feeling either. Still, it had been a strange day, and she finished up her lunch. If all she had to do was some little survey and head home, she was ready for it.

"So, how do I take this survey?" Sam asked as she got up to bus her tray.

"I already sent you the link. Just open it up and finish it off." Trent explained.

"Cool, I'll see you tomorrow then." Sam got up and walked out of the cafeteria as Trent gave her a friendly wave. He sat back, enjoying the wiggle of her hips as she headed out. So far, so good, she hadn't shown any major points of resistance, with any luck, that would hold through the night, and she'd get a full dose of submission and obedience programming from his little gift. She already showed that she was accepting the normalization program.

It was always one of the first things they hit new cookies with, after the first round of subliminals opened their suggestibility, they were induced to accept everything happening around them as normal, or at least not something they should object to. Some subjects still recognized the weirdness, but it was a subdued thing, not the normal strong reaction that would usually occur.

Now he just had a few more arrangements to make. He pulled out his phone and started checking.

***

Sam made it home at last. In fact, it was earlier than normal. The whole day was going like that. She still wasn't quite sure what to make of it all. The whole office seemed like it had been turned upside down, and she hadn't seen more than a couple of coworkers all day. None of her team ever made it back from whatever meeting they were in either.

She plopped down on her couch and spread her legs. Ever since the morning, she kept finding herself mildly aroused and her thoughts kept turning to all kinds of strange kinky things. Sam had a few guilty pleasures, but it was like her fantasies had notched up to eleven. She didn't know quite what to think about it, but it was a quiet night at home, and she was getting the notion to pull her little friend out of her underwear drawer.

She'd felt kind of pent up all day, but the survey seemed to really set something off. The question had felt pretty innocuous at first, but as she kept going, she started to feel hazy, and the questions got really personal. Like what was her favorite lingerie, how many partners she had, what she like to fantasize about when masturbating and just exactly how she liked to masturbate. It just went on and on, kinkier and kinkier, while the options for responses just seemed to give her ideas.

She didn't even know why she'd finished it, other than Trent asking her too. Somehow it hadn't felt right not to do what he said. Now, though, she was more than a little turned on and getting ready to do something about it.

Then came the knock on the door. Sam groaned and got up. She checked the security camera to see it was her friend Debbie from work, and she was holding a very tempting bottle of wine.

"Hey, there Sammi! I just heard you got back! The office has so missed you!" Debbie smiled as she sauntered into the room. It took Sam a second to notice she wasn't wearing a skirt but a towel around her waist, and it was easy to see that Debbie was still wearing a string bikini from how the top showed through her thin white t-shirt.

Sam motioned her over to the couch, and let Debbie get settled in. She grabbed a couple of glasses and stood in the doorway to the kitchen looking over at her friend. The strangest feeling came over Sam as she watched her friend stretching out on the couch. Debbie looked comfortable, and oddly alluring. That alone was strange enough, Sam wasn't attracted to women, at least she didn't used to be. She shook her head, maybe it was just that damn survey and the whole day. Her head was just off.

"Oh, did you get one of those music things from Trent? We should totally turn it on." Debbie popped up as Sam returned and set the glasses down on her coffee table next to the wine.

"Yeah, it's right in my purse." Sam grabbed her purse and then plugged the drive into her stereo and started playing the songs. It was light music, with no vocals and mixed in a lot of natural sounds, not the kind of thing Sam usually listened to, but it was fine for background music. "You up for some delivery?"

Debbie nodded, and it wasn't long before they were enjoying some nice Thai food along with a couple glasses of wine. The conversation covered Sam's vacation and all the latest TV she'd missed. It didn't take long for Sam to notice that Debbie was deflecting every time she tried to find out what she'd missed back at the office. The first couple times she'd barely noticed it, but it became more and more obvious every time Debbie avoided the topic. For a while she played it as a game, gently turning the conversation back to the office just to see how Debbie would twist away and change the subject.

"So, when did Minnie start leaving a dildo out in her office?" Sam decided to cut through the game, as fun as it had been. She gave Debbie a deliberate smile. Let her try to get around that.

"Well, I think that was after they had us do a whole day of morale building exercises." Debbie smiled and then slid her way over to Sam until her nose was only inches from Sam's. The sudden move caught Sam off guard that she barely even heard Debbie's answer. The look in Debbie's eyes made Sam's heart skip a beat. Somehow, suddenly, her own train of thought derailed.