Baking the Cookies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What?" Sam asked as she felt her chest rise and fall with her sudden rush of arousal. She didn't know why she was so turned on, but she felt that feeling reflected in Debbie's eyes.

"Does it matter?" Debbie turned her head and then pressed her lips firmly against Sam's. Sam melted, the softness of Debbie's lips, the taste of them, was just too much for Sam. She kissed her friend back, their tongues meeting as their lips parted. Debbie leaned in closer, just enough that the top of her breasts teased against Sam's bosom.

The kiss seemed to linger forever, and then Debbie finally pulled back, meeting Sam's eyes as she withdrew just a bit.

"Since when did you like girls?" Sam asked between ragged breaths. She was carefully ignoring that she didn't remember liking girls before tonight.

"Does it matter?" Debbie asked as she slid her hands under Sam's shirt, right up to her heaving breasts. Sam moaned as Debbie gave each breast a firm sensual squeeze. It was just the right pressure, teasing at her nipples the perfect way to send a rush of pleasure all through her.

Sam couldn't even put words together to reply, but that barely mattered. She leaned in again and kissed her. Somehow, this just felt right. Debbie kissed her back, more forcefully this time and pushed Sam back onto the couch. Debbie's hands kept playing at her chest, demanding and yet sensual. Sam's hands slowly slid up and started stroking at Debbie's arms and sides, ever so slowly drifting towards more enticing destinations.

Debbie continued just long enough for Sam to be almost lost and then sat up again, looking down at Sam and smiling.

"Strip." Debbie ordered, lust slipping into that one word, twisting the word with desire and demand.

Sam didn't need to be told twice, that demand somehow making her shiver with pleasure as she complied. She pulled her shirt off first, then tossed away her bra, all under the eager leering eyes of her friend. Somehow that made it even kinkier, and she didn't hesitate to pull down her pants and then her panties and socks, until she was there, on her couch wearing nothing but a smile as Debbie's eyes slid over her bare flesh.

"Oh, that's so hot, now, do me." Debbie commanded Sam. She held her hands up, as an invitation.

Sam sat up, grabbing at Debbie's shirt without another word. She pulled it off with ease, and then wasted no time untying Debbie's top. Her perky breasts popped free, and Sam considered reaching up to squeeze them, or lick them but that was a distraction. She had to finish undressing Debbie, that's what she'd been told to do.

It wasn't until she was tossing Debbie's thong over her shoulder that Sam's thoughts fully caught up with her actions. She'd just stripped herself and then her friend! It wasn't just that, she'd done it because Debbie had told her to, commanded her to, and every time she followed an order, it made her pussy tingle in the hottest way. She usually hated to be ordered like that, especially in bed, but now, somehow, it was hot, insanely hot.

Debbie sat back on the couch, spreading her legs. Sam blushed, seeing her friend's shaved pussy for the first time, and feeling another rush of heat. Those kinky thoughts she'd been having all day were bubbling up in her again. She was straight! Or was she? If she looked at another girl's naked pussy and wanted to lick it and tease it and taste it, could she really be straight? Did it matter?

"Lick it, Sammi." Debbie ordered as she glanced down between her widely spread legs.

Sam shuddered, another order, another wicked urge to obey. Her desires and Debbie's flowed together. She couldn't deny it, she crawled up, looking at the impossible beauty of her friend's nether lips. Debbie's slit was sparkling with her feminine dew, and the scent was intoxicating. Her mind was racing, enough clarity remained for her to realize how wrong all of this was. Her needs, her desires, the way every order Debbie made was only making her pussy quiver more.

That was all true, and yet, she just had to taste Debbie's cunt. Sam leaned down, breathing in Debbie's musk and then reaching out with her tongue and slid it over Debbie's tender, wet lips. The taste was sweet and tangy, her nether lips soft and yielding. Sam slid her tongue along Debbie's fold slowly, but as she completed that one lick, she felt another shudder of pleasure from her obedience and the satisfaction from completing her task.

"Why... why am I doing this?" Sam finally broke through the present haze to complete the thought that had been nagging at her. It was a hollow question, she wanted to know and yet, it felt almost wrong to ask it, like it was a challenge to an authority that was right and proper over her. She was supposed to submit, but why?

"Because it's so hot, because you want to obey... I know Sammi. I get so hot when they ordered me too. And when Trent told me to come here tonight and do all this, I've been just so hot doing what he told me to, and we're not done yet." Debbie smiled as she looked down at Sam's questioning eyes.

"Not... done..." Sam whimpered, her pussy quivering at the thought of more orders. The rest of Debbie's words were slowly working their way through her lust addled mind. That feeling of wrongness tickling in the back of her head was latching onto those words, slowly putting them together, but just not fast enough.

"Yeah, you get to be my toy tonight, it's so good, I know, I love being the toy..." Debbie reached up and squeezed her breast as she closed her eyes and moaned. "It's so hot, and now it's your turn, Sammi. Now, eat me out, Sammi, make me cum with that perfect little tongue."

Sam let out a shuddering gasp as she heard the order, and just like that all other thoughts were pushed out of her mind. She dived in again this time with even greater focus. She started licking at Debbie's hot little cunt, savoring the flavor, but enjoying the gasps and moans her friend made even more. It was a special kind of music to her ears, but just as much it was a sign of how close she was getting to her goal.

"Oh... yes, Sammi, just like that..." Debbie moaned as Sam circled her friend's clit with her tongue. Her friend writhed under Sam's assault, gasping and grinder her hips. Debbie's began to stroke Sam's hair with one hand as the other grabbed at the cushions beneath her.

Sam was doing her best. She'd never gone down on a woman before, yet somehow, her mind was filled with suggestions. Some of them she remembered from when a boyfriend had gone down on her, but others... She wasn't sure where those ideas were coming from. That didn't stop her from using them just the same, and she continued pleasuring her friend.

Somehow, through the haze of lust and her aching need to obey, Sam managed to collect some of her thoughts again. She'd never been as turned on as she was now, simply by doing what she was told. That was a wrongness that managed to nag its way through her other muddled thoughts. Why was she doing this? Why was she enjoying the taste of pussy and pushing Debbie towards orgasm? Sex was fun, and Sam loved to please, but this was something more... something deeper.

The questions kept bubbling up, but Sam just couldn't keep focused on them. Every gasp of pleasure from Debbie's lips gave Sam a tingling reward of pleasure, every shift of her hips a new challenge to chase. Sam had more important worries than the nagging wrongness in the back of her head.

Sam had actually taken the long road around to pleasing Debbie, slowly teasing her, pushing her higher and then letting her edge melt a bit with pleasant diversions of her tongue and lips. All of it building up, driving Debbie to a wicked peak. Sam didn't want to just make her friend cum, she wanted Debbie to have the biggest orgasm she could give her.

She could tell it was working too. Little by little, Debbie's gasps and moans drew more frantic, more demanding. Her body was getting closer to her ultimate peak, and Sam focused on keeping her right on that edge. She could feel Debbie's quivering flesh aching to release right before she pulled back each time, almost savoring that desperate quaking before she let Debbie cool off again. Just a little, before diving in and giving her another lick or suck or nibble.

The gaps between each peak grew shorter. Debbie was almost desperate now, the teasing wickedness of Sam's assault leaving her nearly breathless. Both of her hands were cupping Sam's head, stroking her hair, begging for her release. Sam was licking and sucking at her vigorously now, pushing Debbie to the peak.

"Oh yes... don't stop... oh god... that's it..." Debbie pushed her hips towards Sam's mouth. Sam kept her focus and kept suckling at Debbie's tender lips. Sam bathed in the eroticism of Debbie's gasping demands, and finally nudged Debbie over the edge. The muscles of her legs tensed a moment before she let out a cry of long held lust. Sam could feel Debbie's pussy shuddering as she kept licking, quivering from all the pent-up energy that was now coursing through Debbie's body.

"Yes... of yes!! I'm cumming... oh god... I'm cumming, I'm cumming, I'm cumming!" Debbie gasped as her hands dug into Sam's scalp. There was no power left for control, she was lost to the raw pleasures that Sam had just unleashed. She fell back, panting, her entire body quivering from pleasure.

Sam felt her own erotic thrill as she brought Debbie to release. It wasn't the same as an orgasm, but it was a special kind of satisfaction that came from obeying. Debbie had commanded her to lick her to orgasm, and Sam had succeeded. Her pussy quivered at that success, and she felt ready, even eager for more.

For the moment, though, she was free, it felt so good to obey, but now there were no orders. At least no specific orders. Sam could feel a new urge bubbling up, almost like a baseline feeling. Even if she had no orders, she should seek to please her partner. That feeling drove her off her knees, and she climbed onto the couch, snuggling up to Debbie, pressing her naked flesh against her friends and began a gentle, intimate stroking of her friend's bare flesh.

Her mind was growing clear again. Debbie was making the most erotic noises as Sam's hands slid from breast to belly to hips and thighs. She was basking in the afterglow, as Sam tended to the embers of that pleasure. The nagging wrongness started to drift back. She'd never touched another woman like this, and despite the simmering lust that baked inside her, Sam knew something was pushing her to do it.

"Why are we doing this?" Sam managed to formulate the question again, almost as a whisper when Debbie finally turned her head towards her and opened her eyes.

"Because it feels so good to obey..." Debbie smiled back, her hand stroking at Sam's cheek before she leaned in for a quick kiss that somehow lingered. Debbie slowly pulled away, her breaths coming in rasping pants. "Now, be a good little toy and stop asking me questions. We have a lot more fun for us tonight."

Then she leaned in and gave Sam another kiss, deeper and more passionate than the earlier tease. Her order filtering through Sam's mind. There would be no more questions, not now, not before Debbie was through with using her. Sam quivered in lust from such an easy to obey command, but also from the realization of how much power Debbie had over her, and how hot that was.

Debbie finally broke away, just enough to sit up and reach for her bag. Sam slid around and snuggled against her as Debbie opened her purse. This wasn't the normal small purse Debbie carried, but a larger one, and as soon as Debbie opened it, Sam's eyes went wide. It was almost overflowing with toys, dildos, vibrators, strap-ons and handcuffs. There were things that Sam didn't even know what they were.

Debbie let Sam get a good look before she turned her head to her friend and smiled. "Ready to have some real fun, Sammi toy?"

Sam couldn't even form the words now, her mind racing at all the possibilities, all she could do was stare into Debbie's lust filled eyes and nod, emphatically.

"Then let's get started..." Debbie reached into the bag and Sam watched in anticipation for what was to come next. There were no more questions now. Trent's music played in the background as Sam prepared to become Debbie's perfect, eager toy, and for all the pleasure that would come with it. There was only one question left, one that Debbie would answer through the night even though Sam could never ask it, 'how can I please you?'

Part 3 - Finished Nice and Crisp

The next morning Sam awoke. Her body ached a bit, tender from all the exertion and attention Debbie had given her. Sam rolled in her bed to realize it was empty. All the toys were gone, save her, and somehow that spell was broken. She didn't feel like a toy any longer, though the pleasure that had come from that state still lingered pleasantly.

Sam lounged in bed, her mind feeling clear again. There was no order to follow, no one to please, and that let her mind roam free again. Only Trent's soft music teased at her ears. She must have left it playing all night. The pieces were slowly coming together again. That nagging wrongness drifting up in her consciousness above the pleasant memories of being taunted and teased by Debbie or being handcuffed to her bed as Debbie fucked her with the strap-on and then the pleasure of reversing the rolls and giving Debbie that same rough handling. They'd used almost everything in Debbie's bag in one way or another, and the evening was just a blur of teasing eroticism and cascading orgasms.

Still, the nagging pushed all that aside. Sam sat up and saw a note left on the nightstand next to her. She opened it. Debbie apologized for having left so early, but she couldn't be late for work and despite her preparations for the evening, she hadn't brought a change of clothes. Sam smiled a bit at that. Debbie was sweet, but often forgetful of things like that.

Sam looked at the clock, and realized she had little time to waste either, if she was going to get to the office on time. She quickly hopped out of bed and into the shower. As the water flowed over her, she began to think again. She was used to having flashes of brilliance in the shower, that free moment where she was bare to the universe. Many times, she'd worked through a problem as she rinsed the soap from her hair. Today was no different, except today's problem wasn't one she had ever expected. She pieced it together, bit by bit. The clues were obvious, almost carelessly laid out for her. The biggest piece was realizing that Trent wasn't joking when he had talking about hypnotics, subliminals, and programming.

She realized how many little nudges had been going on yesterday, all the way up through Debbie's visit. Testing her responses, but also reinforcing behavior, encouraging her to expand her boundaries. Hypnotics might only allow you to get push people to do things they don't object to doing, it was a dangerous notion to push those personal boundaries as part of the process. Still, there had to be limits to that alone, there was only so far you could nudge someone.

Then she remembered the wine Debbie had brought, and the water that Trent had left her yesterday. Could it have been drugged? Some combination with the subliminals to reinforce each other and make it even easier to push past those personal boundaries. Sam considered it, at this point she had to assume the worst. Somehow, for some reason Trent and whoever worked with him had turned her whole office into a bunch of obedient kinky toys. Even though she knew it was wrong, the very notion was making her hot, and she couldn't resist masturbating herself to a wicked orgasm.

As she came back down from the pleasure, Sam knew she had to do something. Whatever Trent was doing, she had to figure out how to stop him, how to undo it. Her stomach twisted a bit at that, a new foreign wrongness as she thought about reversing what had been done. She considered the feeling, realizing it was a counter program, a way to keep control. The stick to keep her from turning away from the carrot. She was supposed to want to be controlled, she could feel her desire churn just thinking about it, and getting fully free, the simple idea was enough to make her queasy.

She took a deep breath and stepped out of the shower. That was another danger, but what else could she do. If she couldn't figure out what was done to her, she didn't know how long she could take the new twists and pulls of her desires. If she didn't break free of it, she'd just end up finding someone else to control her, some else to give her commands. The idea turned her on, and that disturbed her.

Sam got dressed and headed for the office. She knew it was a trap, more than a trap even. She knew this was where Trent was doing most of his work. He must have panicked at her unexpected arrival in the middle of his process. That explained so much of what she'd seen. Going in ran the risk that he'd be able to finish the job if she got caught.

She considered her plans. She grabbed a pair of noise canceling earbuds, hopefully it would be enough to block out the subliminals. She considered going in a back door, but then remembered they'd be able to see her key in, just the same. Was it better if she just walked in the front door like normal? They might not suspect how much she had come to understand if she acted like nothing was unusual.

Today there was a line to go in. That was strange enough, people usually slipped past the door and headed to their desks quick enough, but today was different. Whatever it was, it wasn't obvious. One by one, everyone entered, but Sam couldn't see what was happening beyond the door. She pocketed the ear buds when it came to be her turn. She keyed in, opened the door, and walked through. Trent was standing there, in the entryway. He looked up to see Sam and smiled.

"Good morning, Sam! Glad to see you again." Trent looked her over. She was wearing her normal clothes, just t-shirt and slacks. Thankfully, there wasn't any strange events today. No need to dress up.

"Good morning." Sam smiled back.

"Kneel." Trent smiled, his tone firm and commanding.

Sam didn't even hesitate to fall to her knees. She didn't even think about it until she was looking up at him and her pussy quivered from obeying orders. She took a ragged breath. There hadn't been an opportunity to resist, only to obey.

"It seems you had a good night last night then," Trent said. Then he looked at her again his grin turned predatory. "Show me your tits."

Sam felt warm tingles run up her spine. Another order, another need to obey. Her hands reached for the hem of her shirt. For a moment she considered resisting. Her stomach twisted just at the mere passing notion. She was supposed to obey. Resistance would tip her hand, if she had any chance, she couldn't reveal her understanding before it was time.

It was so easy to obey, she just reached for her shirt and pulled it up. She shuddered again from the rush that came from doing as she was commanded. Then she noticed she hadn't worn a bra today, her breasts jiggled a bit as they popped from her shirt, her nipples growing hard in the cool air. The exposure was embarrassing, but obeying was right, she flushed a bit at showing him her chest.

"Very good, thank you, Sam. Nice rack! Now, go get to work." Trent smiled, pulling out his phone and tapping on it.

Sam nodded, getting to her feet, and heading to the stairs. Another order, another tingling rush of heat. She didn't even realize her shirt was still up until she rounded the corner and felt her breasts bouncing as she climbed the stairs. She recognized the limit of his command, as soon as she'd gotten out of sight, she could no longer show him her tits, and the command expired. She pulled her shirt down. Her mind raced as she walked. They had clearly burrowed commands deeper into her than she'd thought. She tried not to think about it too much to keep the subsequent arousal at bay.