Baking the Cookies

Story Info
Samantha discovers some unexpected sexy changes to her work.
14.2k words
4.61
34.6k
47
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Farleven
Farleven
619 Followers

Where was everyone?

Samantha dropped her purse onto her desk and looked around the office. Sure, she wasn't supposed to be here, she was supposed to be on her second week of quiet debauchery on a nice little tropical island. It had been bliss, but her tour company screwed up the reservations, so now she was back a week early. She hadn't expected for everyone else to be gone.

Maybe it was a meeting or something. This wouldn't be the first time they did some big group meeting. Management always liked that kind of time wasting, getting everyone huddled for some new initiative or other. She figured she'd missed the call up since she'd gotten in late. That at least put a smile on her face. She settled into her chair and logged into the system. With any luck, she'd get to check her mail quietly before anyone noticed she was here. Even with just a week away, work always built up.

She got comfortable and took a long drink from her coffee. She'd have been on time if not for that stop. Some crazy woman decided it was a great way to start her day by ranting about how many sprinkles had been added on top of her whipped cream. That had backed up the line, but Samantha figured it was plenty worth it if got her out of one of those idiotic meetings.

She started in on her emails. She shook her head. Something had been tickling at her since she'd been back in the office. It was some kind of sound, just not quite clear enough to make out, but at the same time just loud enough to make it hard to ignore. Maybe one of the computers had some issue, it happened sometimes, and usually there was enough other office noise to keep it from being a bother. Except for today.

She started in on the newest emails first, just to catch up with what was happening today. The very first title caught her attention. Apparently, they were doing a theme day for beach parties. That was unusual, they never did anything fun like that in the last four years she'd worked here. She opened it up and started reading.

***

"Oh... oh yeah... just like that..." Cal moaned as he patted the head of the cute little brunette intern bobbing her head eagerly between his legs. She was really into it, licking and sucking like a pro, no one would ever suspect she'd never gone down on someone before last week.

"What?" Cal heard from across the room. "Who the fuck is that?"

Cal managed to turn his head towards his partner. Max had been sitting back checking the security feeds while another intern was busy giving him the same kind of attention that Cal was enjoying. His was a blonde and a bit curvier, but no less enthusiastic.

"What are you talking about?" Cal sat up a little, careful not to disturb the little lady still giving him her full attention.

"Second floor, main office. That red head sitting there at the desk on the north corner. I don't recognize her." Max tapped the shoulder of the girl kneeling between his legs. She looked up and then slowly pulled her mouth off his cock, her chin dripping with saliva.

"Yes, sir, don't you want me to finish?" She asked sweetly, her hands gently stroking his balls.

"In a minute, do you know that woman?" Max pointed towards the monitor.

"Yeah, that's Samantha Beal, she's a developer." The girl nodded and managed to take a lick of his cock as he processed her answer.

"Why is she here now? Where has she been?" Max asked. He thought they'd accounted for everyone that worked here. He pulled up the company files and started looking up her information.

"She's been out for vacation since last week, I don't think she was supposed to be back until after next week." The girl answered and resumed licking.

"Is that right?" Cal asked as he started checking as well. "God damn it, that means she's starting clean."

"Oh... fuck..." Max moaned as his girl started going down on him again. He tapped her shoulder. "Sorry honey, I've got to focus on this, why don't you go pull your little friend from Mr. Tanner and go play with her on the couch."

"Really, sir? Ok." The girls got up, giggled, and then proceeded to the couch and started making out. Even that was pretty distracting as they were dressed in string bikinis and quickly writhing against each other. All their curves were on display and neither of them was shy about slipping a hand under or over what little clothes the other was wearing.

"Play quietly, girls!" Cal shouted over and the girls laughed sheepishly.

"Sorry, sir!" They chirped back in unison before going back to their make out session.

"Fuck, she carded her way into the building forty minutes ago. That means forty minutes of the kink training program." Cal grumbled as he reached up and grabbed at his hair. This wasn't supposed to be happening.

"So, no catch and release, damn it. At least she's an employee. Who does she work for..." Max wondered out loud as he checked her records. "Minnie Holland. Where is she right now?"

"Probably the orgy in the third floor conference room." Cal already had his hand on the phone and started dialing.

"Hello... yes.. this is Mr. Tanner, can you put Minnie on the phone?" Cal asked into the phone.

"Yes, Minnie, this is Mr. Tanner. I need you to stop what you're doing and get cleaned up right away and head down to the second floor..." Cal paused then reached up to pinch the bridge of his nose. "No, Minnie, you can't wait until after Phill cums in you. I need you to get down to the second floor right away. Get off his cock, get cleaned up and then take Samantha Beal back to your office. Ask her how her vacation went, and just keep her busy till I call you again. Just don't talk about the last week at the office, focus on her vacation. Ok? And no sex! Just talk with her. Got it? Great."

"Okay, that bottles her up for a bit. Just keep an eye on her until Minnie gets to her." Cal told his partner.

"I told everyone else to meet back here as soon as they can. What are we going to do?" Max asked as he finished reviewing her file. "Samantha looks like a prime candidate, just like the rest of the staff, we'd have put her through the program if she'd been working last week."

"But we've got three days to wrap this up. Everyone here is almost fully baked." Cal motioned over to the two girls who were now doing a very eager sixty-nine after shucking off their bikinis. They had managed to stay quiet, mostly because they were moaning into each other's muffs.

"All right, well, we've got a few minutes to think about this. We can figure this out." Max took a deep breath. Hell, they'd been in tighter spots before, but it had been a while since the last time they had a screwup this bad.

***

Sam sat back and took another sip of her coffee. She'd barely gotten through a fraction of her emails, but they were taking an increasingly strange turn. The last week looked normal enough, just copies of the usual meetings and project progress updates. None of it was something she would have thought unusual.

Then the meeting requests started turning up. She knew that her office was being handed over to their new corporate operation. The hand over was supposed to start last week and with it came a flurry of meetings. That's when things started getting a little weird. It was hard to put a direct pin in it. The regular work emails dropped off, and new corporate bull shit stuff started taking over.

Sam had to close her eyes a bit. Every one of those new mails had some strange kind of background image that just seemed to flutter. It was making her eyes water, but she did her best to work through them. It was the worst kind of reading, all full of buzz words and meaningless attempts at morale building.

It seemed like there was just a never-ending stream of that crap. Then came the really weird emails. The odd selfies using web cams where everyone was doing like weird dances and making faces. She knew some of her coworkers were a bit off at times, they were software geeks after all, but even the buttoned-down ones were going a little crazy. She didn't quite know what to think of it.

"Wah!" Sam jumped up in her chair when she felt a sudden tap on her shoulder.

"Oh, sorry, Sam, I didn't mean to startle you." Minnie smiled back a bit sheepishly as Sam turned around. Her already surprised eyes only grew wider as Sam took in the sight of her boss.

There was just nothing that prepared Sam for what she was seeing. Minnie was one of the worst of the strait-laced set around the office. She was always conservatively dressed, always poised, quick to point out any flaw and never apologized for anything. Her hair was always done up in some fancy, but conservative bun and she wore those black rimmed glasses that looked like they were straight from the 50's.

Those glasses were the only thing that Sam could recognize about her boss. Her bun was gone, and not only that, but her hair had also been dyed blond and was flowing almost all the way down to her chest. Which was another, even more surprising thing, as Minnie was wearing a bikini top and had a towel wrapped around her waist over top of her bikini bottoms. On top of all that, her face looked like she might actually be sorry for having surprised Sam. It was just such a human reaction that Sam didn't quite know how to process it.

"Uh... no, I'm okay." Sam tried not to stare at Minnie's chest. She wasn't into girls, it was just that she couldn't believe that Minnie would ever wear a little blue triangle string bikini that did little more than cover from the bottom of her surprisingly ample breasts to the top of her nipples.

"Great! Then how about we go back to my office quick and catch up?" Minnie smiled and glanced past the row of desks to her office.

"Sure." Sam nodded, still not sure how to respond to this suddenly friendly and personable woman that had been her school-marmish boss. It was like she'd become a pod person or something. Regardless, Sam couldn't say no, and maybe she'd find out what was going on around here.

"So, how was your trip? I didn't expect you back so soon!" Minnie asked as she walked past the empty desks and strutted into her office. Sam was almost too busy watching her boss strut before her to catch the question. A bikini and high heels were not the kind of thing she'd ever imagined Minnie wearing, much less wearing to the office. Then there was the way she was exaggerating the swing of her hips with every step! It was like she was a cat in heat!

"Yeah, um... my tour company totally screwed up my bookings. The first week was great, but they botched the reservations for the next hotel, and I got diverted on my connecting flight to some place I couldn't even pronounce. I just called it quits and came home. They gave me some great credit for my next trip though." Sam replied. It had been fun, enjoying the beach, and just not having any demands on her time. At least until everything went south.

"That's terrible, please, take a seat." Minnie motioned towards one of the chairs across from her desk. She sat down in hers, and leaned back, jutting out her chest for a moment as she stretched a bit. Sam couldn't help but stare again as her boss struck such a sexy pose, even if just for a moment.

"Thanks." Sam replied taking her seat. She noticed Minnie's office was more than a little messy as well. Another oddity. Minnie didn't leave messes, and Sam took stock of it. The biggest mess looked like someone had just swept most of what was usually on Minnie's desk onto the floor. Now her desk was bare aside from her keyboard and mouse and a couple of knocked over picture frames.

"It seems like a lot's going on around here though, I almost wondered if the new owners didn't fire everybody. I don't think I've ever seen this floor so empty." Sam laughed. She tried to look like she was joking, but the weird vibes just kept coming.

"Oh, well, yeah. We've been busy adjusting around here. It's been kind of exciting actually." Minnie seemed to drift off as she said that, like she was remembering something and then squirmed in her chair a bit and smiled dreamily.

"Really? How?" Sam asked. Minnie snapped out of her daydreaming and looked at Sam with a sudden look of surprise, even fear, in her eyes.

"Oh, I'm not supposed to talk about that." Minnie shook her head with a worried expression.

"You not supposed to..." Sam leaned forward. Minnie did know something.

"I just mean, we should be talking about your trip, you know fabulous island vacation and all, not silly office stuff." Minnie giggled and put up a big smile. Sam's nerves about shorted out. This was nearly the weirdest conversation she'd ever had with this woman, after working with her for the last two years. She rarely smiled, never giggled, and barely tolerated any conversation not concerning their current projects.

"Yeah, okay." Sam nodded carefully and scanned the room again. She didn't even know what she was looking for, but it only took her a moment to spot one more impossible thing in her boss's office.

It was a dildo.

A big, thick, dark brown dildo on the middle shelf next to Minnie's desk. Sam blushed a bit just looking at it. She'd never admit to having one of her own, but the little friend hiding in the back of her underwear drawer was fully put to shame by this monster.

That wasn't all, just looking at it was having a strange effect on Sam. She was just imagining all the ways she could use it, how much lube it would take to stuff it up her ass, or how full it would make her pussy feel. Her eyes started to glaze over, and she felt herself getting hot. Every second had her wicked thoughts growing ever more twisted. Beyond just using the toy, but putting herself on display, letting someone else watch her impale herself with it, or using it on someone else, maybe some poor helpless tied up girl or guy...

Minnie gave Sam a curious look before she realized what Sam had spotted. All at once, she smiled, giggled, and blushed. Then she quickly grabbed the offending sex toy and tossed it into her desk drawer. As she did, Sam snapped out of her trance and blushed, not knowing what had come over her. She fantasized about sex sometimes, but nothing like what had just passed through her head.

"Sorry, I totally didn't realize I left that out." Minnie grinned sheepishly. "Now, really, how was the island? You find any hot guys?"

Sam's head was whirling now. This was just not a conversation she was having. Talking hot guys with her church lady of a boss. Who now apparently left dildos on a shelf in her office, which meant that she was using a dildo... in her office. What the hell was going on? Even her own thoughts were just spiraling out of control. Something wasn't right...

Just as Sam was about to bolt out of her chair, Minnie phone rang.

"Oh, sorry, I think I should take this, just give me a minute." Minnie motioned to Sam and then picked up the phone.

***

"Okay, so what are we going to do?" Cal asked as the watched Minnie leading Sam away from her desk on the security feed.

"She's been here like what an hour now?" Trent looked thoughtful as he worked to ignore the two interns still canoodling on the couch. Not an easy feat, but he'd had practice.

"Yeah, she got a full earful of the kink training. We're still piping that through the system, we don't want to derail everyone else." Max answered. Trent was their programming tech. Cal and Max were support, there to keep an eye on things and keep the program rolling.

"Great, so she's going to start having some crazy daydreams. Which will probably start to freak her out." Trent stated, as much to himself as anyone else.

"But you can fix it right? You've got that crash course thing." Cal stammered out. Seeing Trent concerned made him worried. Trent was the man, he knew how it all worked, how to turn normal people into submissive, eager sex toys.

"Maybe, I haven't been able to test it yet, and if she flips then all bets are off." Trent huffed. The normal baking process took a bit over a week, slowly building up a new reality for the subject, making them accept it at the right level. Push too hard or too fast and people could throw up resistance, the normal path gave them plenty of time to acclimate. Most of the program was reinforced subliminals with strategic doses of mind-altering chemicals designed to break down inhibitions.

It was all based around standard hypnotic theory. With subliminals alone, you couldn't make a subject do anything they wouldn't normally want to do. The trick was to slowly get them to push their own boundaries, while using the drugs to make that a bit easier and keeping them relaxed as you reinforced each new part of the program. The drugs helped ease past points of resistance, while keeping them feeling like they were the ones making the choice to do everything on the program. All the while the subliminals would help reinforce these new 'choices' until the subject was fully baked and ready for collection.

"Well, if we let her walk around the office for long, she'll definitely loose it. So, do you think you've got something you can try, or do we need to call in the cavalry?" Max asked. It hurt to even say that. Calling in the cavalry was not something to be done lightly, their whole organization worked by not being noticed, working out soft landings. The cavalry was a last resort option, for extraction and suppression. The normal baking process left the subjects more than happy to wrap up their normal lives quietly and just fade away. An extraction usually meant a hard bake, which left the subject far less marketable, and generally looking like a missing person case, which was something they did not want. Which meant calling in the cavalry was a fast track for operatives getting baked as well, if they couldn't do their job as operatives, the organization would put them to use in other ways.

"Yeah, I think so. Can you get me a small room with a screen? I can play my test program and see if she takes to it. If we're lucky, she'll be receptive for stage three reinforcement by quitting time and I can have a subliminal program that she can take home for tonight." Trent nodded and started pulling up his data.

"Sure, there's an available meeting room right next to Minnie's office. We can drop her there, and she won't even notice what's going on upstairs." Cal answered as he double checked the floor plan. There were super lucky the main conference rooms were up one floor.

"Cool, I've got the plan then. Give Minnie a call to let her know and I'll go help our little bird get situated." Trent pulled out a USB drive with his video on it. "In the meanwhile, you guys should double check on the rest of our cookies and make sure no one's over done."

Cal and Max nodded and went back to reviewing the feeds. The orgies upstairs were still going on with abandon. All the action did make it hard to get a proper head count, but they went about checking.

Trent gave the interns one quick lascivious glance of appreciation. He'd have to make more time for those girls later, they looked simply too good not to sample at least once. Then he opened the door and headed off to Minnie's office.

***

"Who was that?" Sam asked after Minnie put down the phone. The conversation hadn't gone on long, and Minnie hadn't said much during it.

"Oh, one of the head office team is going to pop in and help get you up to speed. They're really nice guys, you'll like them." Minnie smiled and sighed happily. Sam wasn't sure how to take that, beyond it not being very much like her boss, it wasn't the kind of reaction she'd have expected from anyone since she left high school.

Before she had a chance to think it through, a knock came to the door. Minnie shouted out for them to enter, and Trent walked in.

"Hi! You must be Samantha, I'm Trent, we weren't expecting you or I'd have come by sooner." Trent smiled. He was a bit taller than Sam, with short dark hair and deep brown eyes. He was also relatively fit, though it barely showed through the t-shirt under button-up shirt combo he was wearing. He wasn't quite Sam's type, but she had to admit there was something to appreciate just the same. It was more style that was turning her off, there was just a weird vibe to him. But work was work, and she was very used to working with strange guys.

Farleven
Farleven
619 Followers